All Comments on 'The Chronicles: Three Sisters 14'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Drumroll...

galore. You've gotten to a real, nail-biting cliffhanger--one I hadn't expected--and now I'm gonna have to wait for the conclusion. I don't like you too much right now.

Light ribbing aside, sounded like a brilliant plan from Guenna, but obviously this showed how well-trained these soldiers are. I don't know how you're going to save their bacon, as they have no real way to defend themselves now against so many...and this isn't Limset, where there were possible reinforcements coming, as there are not even any messengers that were sent anywhere to help. I hope it's not curtains for these guys!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Drumroll...

galore. You've gotten to a real, nail-biting cliffhanger--one I hadn't expected--and now I'm gonna have to wait for the conclusion. I don't like you too much right now.

Light ribbing aside, sounded like a brilliant plan from Guenna, but obviously this showed how well-trained these soldiers are. I don't know how you're going to save their bacon, as they have no real way to defend themselves now against so many...and this isn't Limset, where there were possible reinforcements coming, as there are not even any messengers that were sent anywhere to help. I hope it's not curtains for these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing! Guenna's development, the realistic fighting against a superior, clever and experienced enemy. A little light on the emotional impact of the heavy losses and dire situation. I really hope this is heading towards publication.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
You weave a good tale

Please keep doing so - really enjoying it

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Hi you like weaving a story where the main character are in very desperate situations,I find that kind of writing a bit nerves cranking.Thanks really appreciate,5 🌟 as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating Story

This is an amazing story that captures my attention. Love the characters and the journey you're taking them on. Well done and thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Help!

How are you going to get them out of this one, it’s going to take a miracle, or one heck of an imagination on your part. I’m sure you will figure out something, because you are one of the top writers on this site.

KS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...