The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

Her small apartment was messy, as always, but on top of the usual there was also the lingering scent of the previous night. Fuck, I can still smell her perfume. Fucking jerk who smells like heaven.

She pulled Scott into her room and pushed him on the bed. He pulled off his shirt while she undid his belt. Scott's scent seeped into her nose, the manly mix of sweat and musk of a handsome himbo. When she was face to face with his crotch, she forgot all about the other woman.

"It's good if I suck you off first?"

"Hum, sure... but I thought you'd wanna go straight to fucking, I mean, I've already cum once today and you haven't."

"Well... not with you, but I've had my fair share of orgasms this morning."

"Oh, right."

Plus, I need to wash off the taste of evil bitch from my lips.

"But," she added, "if you want to make yourself useful..."

She climbed onto the bed, bringing her massive rear right on top of his face, then grabbed his dick with both hands. His ridiculously massive dick. Jesus, every single time I'm amazed by how big this thing is!

She took the head in her mouth while rubbing her hands up and down along the shaft, savoring the taste of cock and precum. At the same time, her panties were pulled to the side, allowing Scott's mouth access to her ass.

She sucked his dick until it was trembling and quivering, but didn't let him orgasm just yet. She made sure to bring him all the way to the edge and then left him there. She then crawled to her bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube and her vibrating wand.

"What are you doing?"

"Just keep that dick hard for me baby, I'll take care of us."

She lubed up his big dick while he watched excitedly. He knew that she only whipped out lube when she wanted to do anal and in the last two months, he had grown very fond of her butthole.

She sat down on his cock, moaning and biting her lips. He was about to move when she shushed him.

"Don't move yet, big boy."

Scott watched breathlessly as Jessica used his dick like a dildo while rubbing her clit with the wand.

"Can I touch you?" He sounded so polite and so eager. It was completely different from the way her previous partner of the day had talked to her. I... like it? Yeah I like it when he's nice.

"Yes, Scott, you can touch me."

One hand went between her legs. Two fingers dipped into her honey pot, adding to the overwhelming sensations. His other hand moved across her curves, groping her thighs, her hips, her ass, her belly, her breasts.

She slowly grinded on his dick, moving her hips ever so slightly over the enormous cock impaling her. At the same time, she gradually powered up the wand. Scott's gasps and moans were so cute.

"Oh, Scott, I'm close!"

"Me too, I'm going to- ah -I'm going to cum."

"Yes, oh my God, cum inside me, shoot your load in my ass."

She put the wand on the maximum setting, making her whole crotch vibrate. She cried out in ecstasy when she came, her whole body shaking and jiggling. Scott came at the same time, filling her guts full of thick juicy sperm.

The orgasm was great and so was laying down on top of Scott afterwards. She looked at her phone and saw that they still had a good ten minutes left to cuddle before they would need to get going.

"Hey, huh, Jess, who's glasses are these?" Scott asked, pointing at the pair on her bedside table.

"They're mine."

"You don't wear glasses!"

"I usually wear contact lenses."

"Oh. Oh! Oh... yeah that makes sense... So, huh, next time that we... you know... would you... would you wear them?"

Jessica gave him a knowing smirk, then crawled over him and towards the table. Scott watched her eagerly, probably expecting her to put on the glasses right away. I can't reveal all my tricks early on, he's gonna have to wait a little more if he wants to see that.

Instead, she texted him and then grabbed his phone from the floor beside the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked, perplexed.

His phone screen lit up with a notification that read:

New text message from Jessica (demon

"Jessica, parenthesis demon? Really? Is that how you see me?" I think the most offensive part is that he didn't even close the parenthesis.

"No! It's not how I see you, it's just... You gave me your number after Halloween and you were dressed as a demon and I already had another Jessica in my contact..."

She got back onto him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before laying her head back onto his muscular hairy chest.

"At least you didn't make it 'Fat Cow' or something."

"That would have been mean, I would never do that... Hey, what am I in your contact list?"

"Scott, parenthesis, Tarzan," she said sarcastically.

-----

The class was just as boring as she had expected and she had stopped listening not even an hour in. He's just repeating what's written on the syllabus and barfing out anecdotes, ugh, I'm wasting my goddamn time.

A stray thought wandered through her mind and made her look through her contact list. Josephine's number was still there. She changed the contact name to something more fitting, then hovered over it for a few minutes.

Should I do this? It's probably a mistake to even think about contacting her. I hate her. I hate her, right? Fuck, but last night was so... What if I want to see her again? No! I can't! I shouldn't. I don't want to. Do I want to? She says she doesn't want to date again, but maybe she'd fall in love with me again if I could just show her that I'm good enough. And then... then I could break her heart! Revenge! Haha! Or, live happily ever after with her, that could be fun too. No! I can't think like that, I could never trust her.

Me: Is this still your number?

- sent 2h37 P.M.

Evil Bitch: New phone who dis.

- received 2h37 P.M

Me: Even in text you manage to be an ass.

- sent 2h38 P.M.

Evil Bitch: Isn't it a bit fast for a booty call? You know I was still inside you six hours ago, right?

- received 2h39 P.M

Me: No, I just wanted to let you know that you are despicable and I hate you <3

- sent 2h40 P.M.

Evil Bitch: You should buy some size-appropriate clothes, that shirt is doing you no favor.

- received 2h40 P.M

Jessica's blood froze. What does she mean, that shirt? She slowly placed her phone on her table and, as subtle as she could, gave a quick look around the classroom.

There she was. At the back of the class. Five rows behind her. Josephine gave her a snarky little wave and a wink, then Jessica angrily brought her head back towards the front.

Me: Wtf are you doing here?

- sent 2h41 P.M.

Evil Bitch: Learning. What about you? Showing up on time on the first day of class, that's so unlike you.

- received 2h43 P.M

Me: Ridiculous, I would never skip class.

- sent 2h44 P.M.

She wanted to throw her phone across the room and scream until her lungs burned out. Stupid sexy Scott and his stupid sexy dick who made me come here when I could be eating chips and watching Netflix and masturbating in peace in my bed instead of being stuck here.

Her phone vibed. She tried really hard not to look at it. Tried.

Evil Bitch: Look what I just found, it's you in emoji form! *pig emoji*

- received 2h46 P.M

Me: Yeah? They also made you *dog emoji*

- sent 2h47 P.M.

Evil Bitch: Awww, I love puppies.

- received 2h47 P.M

Me: No! It's not a puppy, it's a dog, it's a bitch, like you, you're a bitch.

- sent 2h47 P.M.

Evil Bitch: Your trash-talk game is really weak today, huh? Are you really that flustered just from getting a glimpse of me, cochonette?

- received 2h48 P.M

She was flustered. And calling her names in French? That was a low blow, she knew it was one of Jessica's weaknesses.

She looked up the translation online. Cochonette. Female piglet. Fuck, how come even that sounds sexy in French.

She had to do something

Me: Scoooooooooooott! Red alert! It's bad! It's really bad!

- sent 2h50 P.M.

Hot Dummy: what is it jess whats hapening?

-received 2h51 A.M.

Me: She is here. She is in my class. She's texting me and she's making me mad and I hate you for making me be here >:(

- sent 2h51 P.M.

Me: This is all your fault, you need to rescue me.

- sent 2h52 P.M.

-----

As soon as the professor dismissed them, Jessica ran for the door. She thought she could get away if she was fast enough, but she realized she was wrong when she fell face to face with Josephine. Jesus, she is so fucking tall. Bitch you don't need high heels!

"Jessica." Her voice was sweet yet firm. "I didn't expect to see you again today."

"... You're in my way." Jessica said, glad that she had managed to let the words out without stuttering. Her nose was filled with lustful fruity perfume.

"Awww, am I? If-"

"Jess!" A voice rang out. A loud, gentle, masculine voice.

Jessica turned to see the joyful handsome face of her savior. Her face lit up as their eyes met, then she got even merrier when she saw Lucy walking by his side.

"Scott! Lucy!" She waved at them, before turning back to Josephine. "Hey, Josephine, have you met Scott?"

She lifted an eyebrow in response.

Once the other two were close enough, Jessica strutted to their side.

"This is Scott, he's my boyfriend."

"We're not dating," Scott specified, his eyes fixed on Josephine.

"No, of course not," laughed Jessica. "He's my friend, and he is a boy, that's why I said boyfriend, haha!"

Josephine looked at her with her arched eyebrows. Dammit, why did I think Scott would understand and play along. Congratulations Jess for putting your feet in your mouth once again.

"You told me she was tall, but you didn't tell me she was that tall!" Scott whispered towards Lucy, but loud enough that everyone else had definitely heard him. Jessica slapped him on the back.

Josephine's heels clicked loudly as she approached them, her eyes firmly set on Scott's. He was a tall guy himself, yet he had to look up to meet her gaze.

"Hello, Scotty." She gently grabbed him by the shoulders and gave him a kiss on each cheek. Scott seemed almost entranced by this tender physical greeting. "It is nice to meet you."

"It's... nice to meet you too."

No, Scott, don't be nice to her! She's a snake!

"Lucy," she said dryly.

"Josie," Lucy responded just as dryly. No hugs or kisses were shared between them.

"Jess."

"Josephine."

"I have things to attend to. Scott, it was a pleasure to meet you." She turned and walked away, with the grace and elegance of a runway model.

Jessica watched her as she walked away, finding it difficult to peel her gaze away from the wonderful sight. It's unfair that such an evil person was gifted with such a perfect butt.

She turned towards her friends, noticing that Scott was looking in the same direction as she was a second ago. She waited until Josephine was out of sight, then punched him on the shoulder.

"Owww! Why did you do that for?"

"Because you were ogling her ass, you pervert!"

"I wasn't!"

Lucy punched him on the other shoulder, albeit with much less strength than Jessica's punch. "That one was for lying," she added.

"Thank you, Lucy," Jessica said.

Her appreciation for Lucy dipped when she walked up to her and punched her on the shoulder.

"OOWwww!" Jessica bellowed. "Why did you do that for?"

"Because you were also being a staring creep."

"I wasn't!"

Lucy lifted her fist.

"Okay, I was! Jeez! Don't hit me!" She rubbed her shoulder pitifully. "And... thanks. For coming here."

"Thank Scott, he's the one who asked me to come here."

"He did?" She looked at him. "You did?"

"Yeah, I did," he said with a shy smile. "I didn't know what to expect so I thought I'd ask one of your friends to come too. She told me a lot of things about your ex, like that she's tall and evil and to not make eye contact and something about garlic? I don't know, she seemed nice."

"Yes," Lucy said, "she seems nice. It's all an act, Scott. She is a liar and manipulator. You must never be caught alone with her, or she will eat you up."

That last part made Jessica squirm. She knew from firsthand experience that getting eaten by Josephine was not as bad as Lucy made it sound. She grabbed Scott's hand to try and help her clear her thoughts.

I need a drink.

12