The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe," he shrugged, "because we are friends?"

Jessica audibly gasped. "Since when?"

"Since after we met, near the beginning of the semester. We met again by chance, and she invited me to get a cup of coffee. Honestly, I think you're exaggerating when you talk about her, she's pretty nice."

"Pretty nice?" Jessica was running through several emotions at once; None of them made her feel any good. "How many times have you seen her? Did you fuck her? Or, knowing her, did she fuck you? Why haven't you told me about it!?"

"Jess-"

"How could you do that to me? Going behind my back and getting all friends with the woman that tore my heart to pieces!? Have you no shame!?"

"J-"

"I can't believe it!" She threw her hands up in the air.

She walked into a corner of the room and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"You're not being very nice to me right now," Scott finally said.

"Oh, am I!?"

"And not that it's any of your business, but we haven't had sex. We're friends, nothing more. And she's really nice to me, she geniusly cares about me. And, for what it's worth, I did tell you."

"No you didn't!"

"I realized recently that, sometimes, you just don't listen to me." His words sounded like insults to Jessica, but his tone was more hurt than anything. "I talk and I tell you things and you nod and say hmm-hmm but you just... don't listen. If it's not about you, or about sex, it's like you don't think the conversation is important."

Jessica wanted to protest, to tell him that he was mistaken, but deep down she knew he had a point. And she absolutely loathed hearing her flaws thrown back at her like that.

"Yeah, alright," she threw her hands up, "as if you care about me for any reasons besides sex."

Scott looked genuinely shocked.

"You're not even going to try to deny it?"

"Why would I? You've made up your mind. And you hate being wrong so much that you never budge once you decide something is true."

"Well looks who's a fucking psychiatrist all of a sudden!"

"I don't even understand why you wanna fight right now. You also hangout with her."

The fact that he was right did little to tame her temper.

"I don't want you talking with her anymore."

"I'm allowed to have friends, Jess. You don't have a veto on that."

She huffed. "I'm surprised you know what the word veto means."

The moment the words had left her mouth, she knew she had crossed the line. He looked back coldly.

Part of her wanted to make herself believe that she was justified, that he had gone behind her back and hurt her. But another part knew she should apologize. A few months earlier, the first part would've taken precedence, but she had been making a genuine effort to be nicer since Halloween.

"Shit..." she let out. "I'm... I'm sorry."

He gave her a mirthless smile. "At least, you offered the apology right away."

"I mean, if it can help you forgive me, I can offer you anal too," she offered with a smirk and a shrug.

He looked tempted, eyeing her up and down, but in the end he didn't bite. "If you don't mind, I think I'm gonna go hangout with other people for a while."

Jessica sighed and put her face in her palm. "Yeah, yeah okay."

He walked out of the room, leaving her alone with the cushioned seats and the many books.

-----

Jessica pouted alone in a hot tub, enjoying the warm bubbly water. She looked up at the moon, which was full that night. A big round pale goddess shining alone in complete darkness. "You and me both, sis," Jessica whispered, half-hoping that the celestial body would hear her and give her words of encouragement in return.

She stretched her arm to get her glass of martini but it was just barely out of reach. Another hand came down and grabbed it. Jessica looked up, then her cheeks reddened as the other woman made eye contact. Josephine, in a tight bikini that showed off her toned body, stepped into the tub on Jessica's left side and handed her the drink. She had a cigarette between her lips.

"You look like a raccoon," she stated.

Jessica's makeup had indeed been smeared after she had dumped her head under the water, with black rings extending around her eyes. But she knew that Josephine liked the trashy look. And Scott, he likes it too.

"Can't a girl just lament in peace? What do you want?"

"Tsk," Josephine let out, then put a hand on Jessica's shoulder. "I care about you, you know?"

Jessica huffed. But when Josephine's hand brushed the back of her neck, she couldn't stop herself from blushing.

"Scotty didn't tell me what you said, but he looked quite upset."

"Why do you care?" Jessica's tone grew defensive. "Scott has done nothing to you, you should leave him alone."

"He's a great guy. Too good for you by a lot."

Jessica's eyes shot daggers at the other woman.

"Oh, no," she laughed. "It's not like that. My interest for him is entirely platonic." She took a long drag from her cigarette. Jessica had disliked the smell before meeting Josephine, but now she couldn't help but associate the scent of tobacco with the tall domme. She wished she still disliked the smell. "When I learned about you two, I figured, that must be the most patient boy in the world. And, you know, it also showed that we both have shit taste in women, so there was at least one point in common between us."

"He is really nice," Jessica finally said.

"Speaking of the puppy..." She nodded forward and Jessica locked eyes with Scott in the distance. Josephine waved a hand happily, beckoning him towards the hot tub. He cautiously made his way towards them, looking slightly fazed by the sight of Josephine's arm sprawled over Jessica's shoulder.

"The water is good, Scotty, come join us."

"Oh, no," he said timidly. "I wouldn't want to... intrude."

"Nonsense!" Josephine waved him over. "We'd love to chat with you, Scotty."

"I don't think that's-"

"Sit."

Scott stopped mid-sentence, his mouth still half-open. He looked down at the two women in the tub, Josephine leering back at him with a smirk while Jessica tried her hardest to not look like a pleading kitten.

Without words he stepped into the water, sitting on Jessica's right. She was now sandwiched between her two lovers. Or, more accurately, her two main lovers.

"Jessica." Josephine's firm voice made the other two look at her. The firm grip she had on the scruff of Jessica's neck made sure she had her undivided attention. "Don't you have something you wanna tell him?"

"It's- it's alright," he said hastily. "I'm not angry at her."

"You should be," Jessica whimpered. "I'm sorry, I've been... I've been a real bitch."

"Don't say that."

"Scott, please just let me apologize."

"Yeaaah... but... wouldn't prefer to do that in private? No offense, Jos...ephine..."

The brunette snickered. "She does not mind, isn't that right, Cochonnette? After all, I have seen the deepest, most shameful parts of her. And I'm not talking about her fuckholes... although, I have also seen the depths of those. What about you, Scotty? Do you mind my presence here?"

Jessica felt hot, and not just because of the water's temperature. She had done a number of humiliating and degrading things in bed with Scott, but he had never seen what she looked like under Josephine's spell. What would he think of her if he saw how much she could melt in the hands of someone who knew how to control her? The thought terrified and excited her all at once.

"I... I'm not sure," he stammered, clearly unsure of what was the best course of action. But Josephine gave him a comforting look and a reassuring smile, although Jessica had no clues whether it was genuine or fabricated. "I mean, you're kinda involved so you may as well be there too," he finally acquiesced.

"I'm sorry," Jessica finally said when Scott turned to her. "I had no right to lash out at you like that. You did nothing wrong and I was a hypocrite to treat you as if you had."

"It's alright." He gave her a smile, but one that didn't touch his eyes and made it seem almost forced. "I... I'm glad that you apologized."

"Me too. I feel like shit, I... I should be a better friend to you." Jessica felt the hand on her neck clench a little. Was Josephine trying to make her say something more? Or did she just want to remind Jessica that she could control her?

"Well... sometimes you can be a little bit of a... b-word..." he said, which did make Jessica smile a little.

"Yes," agreed the other woman. "She can be. Isn't that right, Jess?"

She didn't know what to say, so she nodded and kept her mouth shut.

"But, deep down," Josephine added, "I think that she really cares about you. She's just clumsy about showing it. You know, as pigs are known to be."

She trailed a finger into Jessica's drenched wet hair, bringing a lone rebel strand back behind her ear. Her eyes went back to Scott, who looked quite rattled as he watched the scene. He swallowed hard and then opened his mouth, but he clearly didn't know what to say because no words came out.

"Oh, Scotty... I don't want you to feel left out. Come closer, darling."

Scott gave Jessica one last look before moving forward. Right then and there, in front of her eyes, close enough that she could have touched them just by extending a hand, she watched Scott and Josephine share a kiss.

Jessica's jaw would've fallen down if it went any lower than it did. Her mind was caught in a whirlpool of emotions, each one shrieking at her to do something different, leaving her paralyzed and speechless. She was angry at him, and angry at her. She was jealous of him, and jealous of her. And yet the sight was beautiful, she was as gorgeous as he was handsome. Eventually, their lips separated, and Scott blushed hard when he noticed Jessica's face.

"You said your interest in him was platonic!" Jess snapped when she finally regained the ability to talk.

The other woman gave her a sly smile. "That was a platonic kiss. Just like this one." Her lips pressed down on Jessica's and her hands went up, caressing her face while she kissed her deeply. Josephine's hands were titillating her, touching all the spots she knew were sensitive in an attempt to fluster Jessica. Her attempt was successful.

As the kiss ended, Jessica took a second to catch her breath before turning her eyes towards Scott. His eyes were the size of saucers after watching the two women kiss. The redhead grabbed his hand underwater and then pulled on it. She wanted him. She wanted her, too. She wanted both of them.

Scott's lips were on hers and Josephine's went to her neck. She moaned softly while her mouth, cheeks, ears and neck were assaulted by the two pairs of lips. Sometimes the other two would abandon her for a short moment so they could share a kiss, but the lips were soon back against Jessica's skin. She was the center of attention, and she absolutely loved it.

She let out a short yelp when she felt a hand going between her thighs. The feeling of warmth in her belly grew exponentially when a second hand joined in. One hand had long, delicate fingers that moved swiftly across her skin and teased the spot between her legs; The second hand was broad and solid, grasping her meaty thighs firmly. Both made her feel equally as hot and bothered. She wanted to be a good girl for both of them, so her hands also moved under the surface.

Scott let out a short gasp when her fingers wrapped around his bulge. He was fully hard, as she had expected after everything that had happened so far. Her other hand was on Josephine's thigh, fondling her tenderly.

She felt surprised when another hand joined hers on top of Scott's dick, and she wasn't alone to be astonished. He gazed back at the tall woman and then his hand moved forward, only to be caught at the wrist by Jessica's left hand. He looked slightly perplexed, especially since both women still held his dick. She knew Josephine was touchy about others touching her between the legs, so she had stopped his hand before it did. A good sub anticipates what her domme wants before she needs to ask for it, Josephine had once told her.

"Let's move." the tall woman proposed, albeit in her tone of voice it was more of a command.

The following minutes all went in a blur, until Jessica realized she was laying naked on the large bed with the other two looking down at her. Both of them had fucked her numerous times, but the look in Scott's eyes strongly suggested that he had been honest when he said he hadn't had sex with Josephine. Fuck they're both so tall.

"Before we start, Scotty, I gotta put down some ground rules."

He looked back at her in silence for a moment, until he eventually understood that she was expecting him to confirm he was listening. "Yeah, sure, I'm all ears."

"Don't stick anything in my vagina. No toys, no fingers, no dick."

"Okay, that's- that's alright, I'll keep that in mind."

"You can touch my clit as much as you want. Asshole is off-limits until I give permission."

"Got it."

"Good boy."

Jessica almost swooned as much as Scott did when she heard that last part, as if just hearing her praise someone in the room was as exciting as getting the praise herself.

Josephine got onto the bed on her left side, followed closely by Scott on the right. Jessica was trembling with anticipation, and maybe a little from the cold as she was naked and still wet from the tub. Her two lovers soon warmed her up, yet the trembling didn't go away.

They kissed her and fondled her for a wonderful moment that might have lasted five minutes or five hours, as time became meaningless while she enjoyed the tight embrace of her himbo and her domme.

Eventually, Scott was on top of her kissing her deeply, obscuring her view and pinning her down under his broad muscular body. When his lips left hers, she had to wait a moment until she stopped being dazed, then she glanced behind him and saw Josephine, wearing a purple strap-on.

"Woah, where did you get that?" The question seemed to intrigue Scott, who looked back and then gasped at the sight.

"From my bag." She pointed to the black backpack at her feet.

"Your bag?" She had definitely not been carrying a bag moments before when they came back from the hot tub. "When did you bring a bag here?"

"Earlier today, during dinner."

Jessica shook her head. "So, you just assumed you would end up here for a fuck session?"

"I didn't assume. I knew."

Fucking cocky bitch. But goddamn, her confidence is so fucking sexy.

She pushed Scott on his back and then crawled in front of him to suck his cock while showing off her ass to Josephine. She had barely touched his huge dick when the other woman's face was planted on her ass, tongue-fucking it energetically. Eventually, she alternated between tongue and fingers, warming up and stretching Jessica's hole.

Jessica opened her mouth wide, letting the thick dick hit the back of her throat, making Scott moan with pleasure. His hands grabbed her red mane and held it firmly, reminding her that she was at his mercy. Slick pussy juice started running down her thighs while she was getting used like a toy on both ends.

Eventually, Josephine's mouth and hands left the plump woman's sensitive pucker. She took out a bottle of lube from the bag and then moved her head next to Jessica to whisper, "I'd love to see you bounce your fat pig ass on his dick."

The curvy girl blushed slightly, then turned to Scott. His dick was more than ready for it, hard as diamond and twitching wildly. It needed to ravage a hole.

He propped himself up on a few pillows against the head of the bed and watched breathlessly as the tall woman lubed up his dick. Jessica looked with just as much intrigue.

Once his large penis was all slick and slippery, she brought her massive rear on top of the wide head, in a reverse cowgirl position. Josephine held her hands and kissed her deeply while she impaled herself down on Scott's massive wang.

She got caught by surprise when Scott took hold of her thighs and lifted them up, bringing her back against his chest and exposing her crotch.

With his powerful arms, he lifted her up and down over his dick, pounding deep into her greedy fuckhole.

"Tell me how it feels to get your sowcunt properly fucked, Cochonnette," Josephine asked while holding her chin firmly.

"It feels so goooood! I'm an anal whore, I love it so much!"

Her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled while she felt herself getting dangerously close to the edge, until her mind snapped back to reality when she saw Josephine lubing up her strapon.

"J-Josie, my vagina is really fucking wet, you don't n-need any more lube."

The look she gave her back seemed to say, "I know," and it took a few more seconds than usual for Jessica to understand what was about to happen.

"Wait, you're not going to..."

"Not only am I going to, you're going to beg for it."

Jessica felt her heartbeat quickening. She could feel it through the stretched-out rim of her anal sphincter, pulsating around the massive veiny intruder. She swallowed loudly while glaring at the lubricated silicon cock.

"P-please..." As she tried to motivate herself to say what Josephine wanted her to say, Scott kept lifting her up and down to fuck her. "Please... fuck my ass."

"Oh, come on, Cochonnette, you can do better than that."

"Please stick it in my butt, stretch my... my..." she gulped while mustering the strength to use the same demeaning term that the other woman had used. "Stretch the fuck out of my sowcunt, please! Leave it a gaping abused mess, ruin me, please."

She couldn't see Scott's face, but judging by how much he had slowed down his pounding, he was definitely listening to what she was saying with great interest.

Josephine mounted the bed gracefully and closed in on Jessica until her knees were brushing against the inside of Scott's thighs. Only when the tip of the strap-on rubbed along the length of his cock did Scott finally realize what was about to happen.

"Wait, I'm already inside that hole," he protested.

"Silence, Puppy."

"Yeah," Jessica snarled, "shut up Scott."

He stopped talking, but his mouth stayed wide open when he felt the tip of the silicon toy pushing up against his dick to get inside the hole. Jessica groaned and moaned, her eyes fluttering as the pressure grew against her asshole. Long delicate fingers grabbed her chin, forcing her to meet the gaze of the smiling domme.

She bit her lip and a long high-pitched whine emanated slowly from her throat while pain grew between her asscheeks. A howl followed soon after, but was muffled by a pair of underwear stuffed into her mouth. Jessica would've savored the taste of Josephine's panties if her mind wasn't addled by the intensity of the double anal penetration.

When they both started moving inside her, the massive fleshy penis, and the also-quite-substantial silicon rod, she felt like she was being torn apart. Scott held up her thighs while Josephine grabbed her wrists, leaving her completely at their mercy. The effect of the panty-gag was mostly psychological, as the thin fabric would've done little to dampen the sound of her howl; But having something in her mouth made her more obedient and submissive.

Lips connected with her skin again, his all across the back of her neck while hers kissed her cheeks, her jaw, her ears. Sometimes, they would even stop kissing her for a moment to kiss each other over her shoulder. And sometimes, her lips descended onto her bosom, kissing, sucking, and lightly biting her pierced nipple. If she hadn't been gagged, she might've said some snarky remark about Josephine not hating her nipple piercings so much, after all.