The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, first of all, fuck you. Second... well, I guess I see your point."

"Don't get me wrong, there's nothing morally wrong with your desire to achieve the bare minimum, it's just not compatible with what I want. Which really fucking sucks, because... shit, I still love you. Maybe not as much as I once did, but still."

"Yeah, me too. Sometimes, I miss us. Like, I miss how happy we once were, you know?"

"I miss the French maid roleplay."

Jessica scoffed. "Do you miss the sex part or the fact that you actually made me clean your whole house?"

"Both. Seeing you actually doing chores, it made me believe that one day you might, you know, grow up. And you looked really fucking cute in that outfit."

"Yeah, I did."

"I miss your nieces. They were always so adorable."

"They loved your hair," Jess said with a smile. She took out her phone to show her some of the latest pictures her sister had sent.

"They did love my hair." She looked at the pictures fondly. "Ruth has gotten so much taller!"

"Kids grow a lot in two years."

"Yeah, I guess that's true..."

"I kinda miss being with someone. You know, just having someone that you know is there for you and that you can come back to whenever you want. I guess that's what I miss most about us."

"Relationships are overrated, if you want my honest opinion."

"Yeah, well, you dated me, so I can't say I trust the quality of your judgments."

Josephine laughed.

"Is it because you're still in love with me that you're so... mean? You want to push me away but you're angry at yourself for also wanting to be with me?"

"So what, you're a goddamn therapist now?" She leered at her for a moment, then sighed. "Yeah, I guess that's probably part of it... So, what are you going to do about Scott?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look at him the same way you look at me, and I know you still love me. So, obviously, you love him too."

"Yeah, well, he doesn't feel the same way."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know if there's anything I can do."

"See, that's another one of your flaws that turned me off from the relationship. If you don't get things handed to you on a silver platter, you don't work for them."

"Wow, rude."

"Are you still going to have sex with him?"

"Well, at least this week. What about you? You still plan on sleeping with us?"

"A fat submissive pig, a healthy young stud and a bunch of fucking drama? Come on, Jess, you know I wouldn't miss that for all the money in the world."