The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heavy anal pounding was too much for her and eventually, Jessica felt her whole body shivering. She was dangerously close, and neither of her suitors showed any sign of slowing down. The big guy was pretty good at lasting longer than her, while the tall girl didn't have to worry about that, since her cock was plastic.

Jessica's voice came through the gag, her throat pushing out a loud whimper as well as a decent amount of drool. An intense wave of overpowering pleasure traversed her, making her tremble.

"Are you having an orgasm, you fat disgusting swine?"

Half-conscious, Jessica nodded. Her wrists were freed, and her arms fell on the other woman's shoulder, who pulled out the panty gag so she could sensuously and sloppily suck on her tongue. Once Jessica's mouth had been thoroughly soaked full of Josephine's saliva, the underwear was stuffed back into her mouth.

The dexterous fingers were now fondling her breasts, pressing hard into her ample chest. "Does it hurt your fat udders when I do that?" Josephine's nails dug into the supple flesh of her large tits.

Jessica nodded, her eyes looking up, pleading. She wanted more. She wanted to be their toy, to be abused to their heart's content. Her asshole was still being plundered, but she could tell from the breathing against the back of her neck that Scott was getting close.

His hands clamped hard onto her jiggly thighs, and he bent forward, his nose and mouth rubbing against her back. He thrust a few more times inside her, and then slowed down until he stopped moving. Josephine mirrored his movement, stopping deep inside Jessica's bowels. Thick creamy sperm flowed out of the abused hole, running down the length of the two phalluses.

The next few moments were a bit of a blur, but when Jessica came back to her senses, she was laying on her belly, her backdoor stretched out and leaking cum. She turned her head to look at the other two. Josephine was staring at her fondly, although Jessica could only assume that the fondness was driven more by lust than by love. Scott was sitting down against the wall, looking exhausted but very happy.

Jessica wanted to crawl towards Josephine and eat her until she called her a good girl. She also wanted to crawl to Scott and cuddle against his sculpted solid body until he was hard again. She was glad to have both in her bed, because at that moment, she knew she wouldn't be able to choose one over the other.

"You look like some back-alley prostitute that just got shagged behind a dumpster, with those black trails going down your cheeks, cochonnette."

Jessica's eyebrow went up. She must've shed some tears while her pucker got wrecked, maybe even when she came. "Don't act like you don't dig the trashy slut look."

"I like it," interjected Scott, drawing the eyes of both women.

Jessica let out a snicker, which made Scott smile.

-----

Jessica woke up with a warm feeling, remembering the amazing night before. Her eyes still closed, she smiled and extended her arms on each side.

"Heyy," she said sultrily, but she opened her eyes when she realized that she was laying in bed alone. She sat up and nervously looked around. Did I dream what happened last night?

She grabbed her phone. It was nine thirty in the morning and she had two new text message notifications.

Evil Bitch: Gone for a run with Scotty. We didn't invite you because you don't exercise.

-received 8h36 A.M.

Scott (Tarzan): runin with J be back in 1hr c u soon <3

-received 8h37 A.M.

Jessica put on one of Scott's hoodies and a pair of black sweatpants before making her way to the kitchen. Allison stopped eating when she saw her, and her eyebrows shot up at the sight of the fat sleepy redhead.

"Al," she said while digging through the cupboard for some cereal.

"You okay there Jess?"

"I'm fine."

Allison gestured her hand around her face, reminding Jessica that she had not washed her own face.

"Oh, no, don't worry, I just had a... memorable night."

Allison smiled and bent her head forward, as if to say, "go on."

"I..." Jessica started while taking a seat in front of her friend. "I had a fun time last night."

"Yeah, we know. You weren't... quiet."

Jessica shrugged.

"So... which one were you with?"

"What do you mean which one?"

"Well, you know, you're kinda seeing Scott, but also, Josephine is here and there's some... history between you two. I just assumed, if you spent the night having loud sex, it ought to be with one of these two."

Jessica met her eyes and stayed silent for a few moments. "I was kinda, maybe... with both... at the same time," she eventually revealed.

"Damn, okay. That does sound like a memorable night."

"Yeah, but they were both gone when I woke up," Jessica groaned while stuffing her face full of colorful sugary cereals. "They went for a run together." Dumb jocks who waste time exercising when they could be fucking me again.

"You really eat like a pig, Jess."

She mumbled something through a mouthful.

"And from what I heard, you fuck like one too," she added in a teasing tone. "I mean, didn't you ask to be fucked in your, what was it that you called it, your s-" her voice was interrupted by a hand pressed around her throat.

"Al, I love you, but if you finish that sentence, I'm going to kick you in the crotch so hard, you'll puke your balls out. Are we clear?"

Allison, her eyes frightful and her face reddening from lack of oxygen, nodded weakly.

"Good," she said while releasing her neck. "No one calls me a pig without my consent, understood?"

Allison coughed up a little then acquiesced. Jessica then grabbed her and hugged gently while brushing her hair.

"It's okay, Al, I forgive you."

She was still holding the thin blonde when Scott and Josephine walked in from outside. Scott wore indecently short shorts and a tight shirt that molded itself around his marvelous protruding muscles. Josephine had a pair of tight black leggings that showed off the fantastic curves of her long legs and her tight bubble butt. Her long-sleeved top was just as tight as Scott's shirt, much to Jessica's delight.

Allison, probably feeling like a superfluous fourth wheel, excused herself from her own kitchen.

"Had a nice run?" she asked after swallowing the last of her cereals.

"Very!" declared Scott. "There's a trail going around the lake, pretty view!"

"I thought I lost him at some point, but he managed to catch up."

"These muscles aren't just for show, I respect leg day!"

Jessica stared at her two tall paramours, both sweaty and panting. From how exhausted and flustered they looked, she might've thought that they had actually gone out to fuck behind her back, if not for the fact that she knew Scott wouldn't lie to her. Or at least, if he did, it wouldn't sound convincing.

"So, I guess you two are going to take a shower?"

"You could use one yourself, cochonnette." Josephine's face looked still, but Jessica had known her long enough to discern the slightest change in her expression and detect the hints of lustful desires.

"I don't mind going third," said Scott.

"I'm pretty sure the shower in the master bedroom's bathroom is roomy enough for three," Jessica hinted.

Josephine turned to Scott and grabbed his shoulder. "What do you think, Scotty? Three-way in the shower?" She was blunt, evidently unwilling to wait for Scott to get the hint.

"I..." he turned to her, then back to Jessica. His astonishment slowly shifted into titillation.

---

After their shower, Jessica brought the rest of Josephine's bags down into the room she now shared with her and Scott. She hated how easily she had been convinced to do it. A simple little command from the other woman and she had fervently obeyed, hoping to please.

Why am I only able to despise her when she's not around?

When she entered the bedroom, Josephine was sitting on the bed, watching herself in her small pocket mirror as she applied red on her lips. Scott was scrolling through his phone with one hand, and idly holding a dumbbell in the other.

Jess wore the same hoodie and sweatpants she had worn earlier, but the others were lounging around with nothing but towels on.

"Who's taking care of Tamagotchi?" Josephine asked without taking her eyes off from her reflection.

"I'm surprised you remember his name. My landlord agreed to give him food and water for the week."

"Your landlord sounds really nice," said Scott.

"I mean, it's not like he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart, I did tell him I would suck his dick if he did."

"... really? You're not going to do it, right?"

Jessica and Josephine both turned to him.

"I mean, I suck your dick and you've never fed my cat."

"He does take care of your pussy, though," jested Josephine.

Scott looked back at Jessica with astonishment. "Sucking dick in exchange for a service, isn't that kinda like-"

"If you call me a prostitute, I will knock out your teeth."

"Woah, no need for violence," Scott held his hands up complacently, then noticed he was still holding the heavy weighted bar. He placed it on the ground so that he wouldn't be holding anything resembling a weapon anymore.

"If you think she's violent now," said Josephine, "you should've seen her back when we met."

Jessica's glare shot daggers at the other woman. "You're one to talk."

"I never punched anyone... without their consent."

Josephine was trying to rile her up, that much was obvious. But why? To make her look bad in front of Scott? Did she believe that angering her enough would make her horny? Or did she just have fun messing with her head?

"Scotty, did Jess ever tell you how we started dating?"

Jessica clenched her fists.

"I... I don't know if it's any of my business," he let out faintly. Scott was wise enough to understand how tense the room had gotten. He looked like part of him wanted to run out, while the other part didn't want to let the two women alone for fear of what they would do to each other.

"That cunt deserved it," Jessica hissed.

"Woah," Scott rebuked, "don't call her that."

"She wasn't calling me a cunt," Josephine specified. "And anyway, back then... I was more of a dick."

Jessica stared back with wide eyes.

"I'm allowed to make that joke," Josephine retorted.

Scott looked confused.

"The cunt was my ex. Jess broke her jaw."

"For the record, I only punched her once. It's not my fault the jerk was built like a cardboard cutout." She turned to Scott with a guilty look. "But... I'm not that person anymore, I swear. I haven't broken any bones since then."

"Yeah, I think we can stop talking about this now," Scott proposed, while looking at Josephine.

Josephine looked back at him with an amused look. "But aren't you curious to-"

"Clearly, Jess isn't comfortable with the subject."

Jessica eyebrows shot up. Seeing him confront her domme made her quiver a little. Truth be told, she was scared that Scott would like her less if he knew more about her past. Then again, his buddy John had been to the same high school as her and had told him a little about how mean and violent she had been back then. And yet, he's still here, and if he's not in love with me, he at least has strong feelings for my booty.

"Actually, you know what? I don't care. I know I'm not perfect, I don't hide it."

Josephine laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"That little diatribe about, like, wearing your flaws on your sleeve. I mean, don't get me wrong, you do. You love to taunt how trashy and slobby you are. The sexy flaws, the fun flaws, you got no issues showing them off. It's the less fun flaws that you hide. The pent-up rage, the violence, the stealing, the lying, the manipulation, you know, the stuff that doesn't make people cheer at parties."

"I have changed a lot since you left me."

"Oh? Are you trying to pin the blame of your shit personality on me? I didn't make you what you are."

"No, you just made me worse." Jessica then turned to Scott, who looked like he wanted to merge with the wall behind him. "And for the record, she was sitting on my lap while her girlfriend was still recovering in the hospital, so it's not like the violence thing is such a big issue for her."

"Wow. Now you're trying to make me look like a cheater. Don't listen to her, Scotty, the cunt and I were done before I did anything with Jess." She stood up, letting her towel fall down, and walked up to Jess until the two stood in front of one another.

Scott's eyes alternated between the two women. "I... I think I should go."

"Puppy, stay."

Jessica wasn't certain before, but now she knew for certain. Watching Josephine, seeing how hard her nipples were, the way her fingers fidgeted lightly and the leer in her eyes were all good indications; Hearing her use the voice and call Scott by a pet name, however, was as good as a confirmation.

"Why?" Asked Jessica. "Why does it turn you on so much to deride me?"

She smirked. "How about you shut the fuck up and take off those clothes, you fat brat."

The hoodie went to the floor and Josephine's hands were going under the waistband of Jessica's pants when Scott let out a loud gasp. "Woah woah woah. What the f... Was all that... foreplay?"

The two women, hands on each other's ass, looked back at him.

"Yeah," confirmed the tall domme. "You wanna join in?"

For a moment, he looked like a deer in headlights. "Uuuuuuh..."

"It's also fine if you want to get out," she added.

"Or if you want to just watch," said a rosy-cheeked Jessica, "that's fine too."

He gulped loudly. "You girls are messed-up." Their stares grew cold at him. "I know I should get out right now... but I kinda don't want to." The bulge in his towel confirmed his last sentence.

Josephine grinned at him. "Oh, Puppy, you wouldn't be hooking up with Jess in the first place if you didn't have a thing for caustic, trashy, messed up girls."

She's got a point. Scott might be a nice guy and all, but just the idea that he wants to spend time with me shows he has poor judgement. But I do give great head though. Maybe that's worth all the toxic shit.

Josephine pulled her onto the bed, grabbing the mane of red hair to pull Jessica's head between her legs. Scott came up to Jessica from behind, pulling down her pants before spreading her large buttcheeks. He eagerly pushed his face against her rear, his tongue working her pucker while hers slurped all over Josephine's pussy.

The chubby girl felt dismal when the tongue left her asshole. Her morale went back up, however, when she felt the tip of his massive cock rubbing against the entrance of her vagina.

Scott's load slowly oozing out of her made Jessica smile. On her left side, Josephine was lighting a cigarette. On her right side, Scott was warily watching the other woman.

"You shouldn't smoke inside," he insisted.

"And you should find yourself a nice, mentally-stable girl that you wouldn't be embarrassed to date publicly and present to your parents." She blew out a cloud of smoke. "But we don't always do what we should, now do we?"

Scott was too stunned to say anything. After a moment of silence, Jessica let out a laugh, before adding, "she's right." Deep down, she was hurt that Scott didn't deny the other woman's claim, but she was too proud to tell him-

"You know," Josephine said, "she's too proud to admit it, but it's clear that Jess is hurt that you don't see her as anything other than a sex pal."

They both turned to gawk at her. So, what, she can fucking read minds now? Why does she feel the need to put all my shit in the open like that? Asshole.

The tall woman simply stood up and started to put on clothes while ignoring them. Neither of them said anything while Josephine dressed up. When she exited the room, she gave them a cute little wave and a "Goodbye, pets," as if she hadn't just dropped a bomb on them before making her way out.

They waited another minute after she had left before saying anything.

"I don't just see you as a sex pal. I mean, we're friends. Like, real friends, you know? Sometimes we do stuff without fucking and it's fun too."

"I know that when we started this," she gestured broadly at them, naked on the bed, "we said we'd leave the feelings out of it. But..."

"But?"

Jessica didn't know how to tell him how she felt. Well, she knew, kinda, but she didn't know how to tell him in a way that made sure he wouldn't be scared off.

"Jess..."

"Yeah, I know. I like you. Like, like-like you. I'm sorry."

"Please, don't apologize." He slowly put one arm around her shoulders. But it was more of a reassuring shoulder grab than a loving one.

"You don't feel the same way," she bemoaned. He didn't respond right away, so she dropped her head against his shoulder. "I get it, I'm a piece of work, I wouldn't want me either if I was in your place."

"I like you too, Jess, I really do. It's just..."

"It's just that I'm not the kind of girl you'd want to bring back home and present to your parents."

"That's a bit harsh."

"But it's true."

"... Not really. I don't care what my parents would think, they don't get to pick who I date. It's just... I don't think you're ready for something serious right now."

She glared up at him. "Are you fucking serious?"

"What?"

"Who the hell do you fucking think you are?" She pushed him away and got off the bed. "You think you're better qualified than me to know how I feel and what I should do with my life?"

"Woah, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I... you know I'm not good at putting my thoughts in words!"

"Don't you fucking dare play the dumb card with me you little shit."

She put her clothes back on, not taking the time to put on any underwear.

"I don't know how to say it," he added meekly. "But you know what I mean. You got some relationship issues, Jess. I mean, the whole thing with Josephine, I don't know what's up with you two but you clearly got some unresolved stuff. I mean, you two are completely different people when you're around each other."

"I'm gonna go for a walk."

"Wait, Jess."

She didn't wait. She left the room and traversed the lavish cabin until she reached the kitchen, where she spotted Josephine through the sliding glass door; She stood on the balcony overlooking the lake. Before she could reach her, however, she was ambushed by Lucy.

"Jess."

"Hey."

"Are you insane?"

"Yes."

"You fucked both of them?"

"Just let me figure out my shit by myself for once."

"I..."

"Please. I know you mean well, but I'm a grown girl, I don't need to have other people clean all of my messes."

"... At least you recognize that it is a mess."

Lucy looked out the glass door at the tall woman.

"You're going to be okay, talking alone with her? I could come with you."

"I appreciate it, but I'll be alright." She hoped she would be.

Lucy watched her warily as she made her way outside, joining Josephine against the ramp.

Neither said hey or hello. It was as if both waited for the other to initiate the conversation. Josephine had a new cigarette in her mouth. It seemed she was much more stressed out by the current situation than she wanted to let on.

"Why did you leave? And I don't mean from the bedroom five minutes ago. Why did you leave me, two years ago?"

She took a long drag before responding. "Because we don't have the same goals in life. You're a lazy leech and I could see even then that you were starting to stagnate. You're complacent, you revel in mediocrity. You know, I already landed a job for when the semester ends, when I'll get my degree. And it's a good job. I'm ready to go on with my life, and I can see that you are not. When I left, my thoughts were that I didn't want to be saddled with a girl that was permanently stuck in her college party years. Two years later and, well, here you still are."