The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica's lowest point. But there's good on the horizon.
10.5k words
4.77
8.4k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica woke up in her own bed with a heavy headache. Uuuggh, I must've been really drunk last night. Her blackout curtains were drawn, leaving her in complete darkness. She felt up around the bed until her hand landed on someone else's bare skin. So, she hadn't spent the night alone. But she had no recollection of who the other person was. She fondled further, feeling a smooth face, long soft hair and small perky breasts. Kitten. Josephine's little pet.

Jessica groggily grabbed her phone to check the time; It was Saturday morning, a little past ten.

"Good morning, Mistress Pig," cooed the young lady in a sleepy voice.

Jessica groaned in response, then turned on the light on her end table. She needed some aspirins. Like, ten aspirins.

"Last night was great," the girl added. She got up on her knees, looking adoringly at Jessica.

"You're so gross, Mistress Pig. You're so fat and sweaty and hairy and... disgusting." She almost purred at the end.

Jessica stopped what she was doing to stare at the horny girl. "Gee, thanks for that, you're doing wonders for my vanity," she said in a drawn-out sarcastic tone

"Being made to serve you and eat your greasy hairy cunt is so humiliating." She was practically licking her lips.

"Please stop," Jessica scoffed.

"But you're so-"

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up Liz!" she shouted in an exasperated tone. "Can't you just take a break from the horny talk and speak like a normal human being for five goddamn minutes!? I have places to be, get up and get dressed."

Kitten- Liz was taken aback for a moment, then the crazy lust in her eyes seemed to dissipate. "I'm sorry, Jess. It's just, last night, you were very... vocal."

"I was also pretty wasted... What happened, exactly? Why are you here?" she inquired while putting on some underwear. When she looked down at the red pubic bush peeking out of her panties, she sighed. She had really let herself go in the last two months, especially in the grooming department.

"Mistress Josephine was training a new pet last night, so she told me to stay out of the room until today. So, I came here. You opened the door, reeking of booze, and then you told me to..." She made quotation marks with her fingers, "eat my fat greasy coochie. Your words."

Jessica put on her pants, then looked back at the thin redhead. "Yeah, that does sound like me."

"I'm sorry for what I said before, I thought you were still, you know, in the zone. You're not fat."

Jessica gave her a frigid look while putting on her bra.

"I mean, you're not that fat. You look good."

"And you're not getting dressed."

"I'm sorry," she said while jumping down from the bed. She only had a small tube dress and some panties to put on.

"Stop apologizing for everything."

"I'm sorry." She put a hand in front of her mouth. "I'm sorry for saying I'm sorry, I- I'll just stop talking now."

"Yeah that's probably for the best."

"But... I did have a great time last night."

"I believe it, you were in bed with me."

She stepped on a greasy paper bag. That wasn't there yesterday morning.

"Did you bring fast food when you showed up last night?"

"I did."

"Huh. Good girl."

"You ate all of it. It's okay, I wasn't really hungry last night anyway."

Her phone buzzed while she was putting on a shirt.

"Who's Play Date?" Liz asked.

Some guy who thinks I'm good enough to play with but not good enough to date. "Don't look at my phone."

"Oh, sorry Mist- Jess."

Play Date: hey jess havent heard from u in a bit hope everything good

-received 10h08 A.M.

"What are you doing today?" the other girl inquired.

"I'm meeting with my girls. I was supposed to be there at ten."

"Oh, so... you're already late?"

"Yes, I hadn't noticed, thank you for your helpful input."

A knock came from the front door.

"Jesus Christ, what now."

When Jess looked through the peephole, she saw Dan, her landlord, standing outside the apartment. His dark hair was slicked back, and he wore a short week-long beard. He was wearing his usual golden chain and an opened white shirt over a white t-shirt. He didn't look half-bad for a man his age, but it was rarely a good sign when he came to knock at her place. She sighed, expecting to be told about another noise complaint, then opened the door.

"Hiiii," she said in the gentlest tone of voice possible. Acting nicely this soon after waking up and while hungover was hard, but she managed.

"Hello, Jessica."

"How are you doing today?"

"Your rent's due."

Jessica blinked twice before responding. "Oh, well, that's not my, huh, department. Have you talked with my mom? Maybe her payment didn't go through?"

"I've talked with Suzy. She says she's not paying for your rent anymore."

"Excuse me, what?"

"That's what she told me."

Jessica stood in silence in the doorway for a while, her brain trying to work through the situation. Dan waited patiently for her to find her words.

"Can you give me a minute?"

"Sure."

She closed the door and started angrily dialing on her phone. She rubbed her forehead to try to calm the splitting headache; It didn't work.

"What's happening?" asked Liz "Is everything alright?"

"You, sit down and shut the fuck up."

Liz's mouth opened, but she said nothing more. There were no chairs in the apartment's entrance hall, so she sat down on the floor against the wall and cautiously watched Jessica. It rang three times before someone else picked it up on the other side. There was a man's voice on the other end.

"Miller residence, Robert speaking."

"Heyyyyy, Robert!" She tried really hard to have an even nicer tone than when she was speaking with her landlord. "Could you pass the phone to my mother, please?"

"Hello, Jessica. Let me guess, this is about the rent?"

"I'd prefer to discuss that matter with my mother."

"I don't see why you couldn't discuss it with me. After all, I did finance half of that rent."

"Please, Robert."

There was a sigh on the other end of the line. "Alright, I'll put your mother on."

"Thank you." Jessica did not want to have this talk with her mother. But she wanted even less to have it with her stepfather. She heard voices on the other end, Robert calling Suzy's name. Why do they still have a goddamn landline? If mom had her own cellphone, I could just call her directly.

Eventually, her mother made her way to the phone. "Hello, sweetie."

"Hi! Mom! Yeah, I just had a conversation with my landlord, and it seems like there's some kind of technical problem with the money transfer? He says he hasn't received it or something?"

"That's because I haven't sent him any payment this month. We can't afford to pay your rent anymore."

Jessica closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wanted to explode. "Mom, I can't handle this stress right now. I've been really diligent this semester, I swear. It's almost finals and so far I'm not gonna flunk any of my classes, and that's awesome. But If I have to get a job right now, I won't have enough time to study properly."

"Nonsense. When I was in college, I managed a job on top of my studies. Work ethics and time management are skills that are just as valuable as whatever you learn in your classes, sweetie."

"Yeah, but mom, you know that's not a valid comparison. Back when you were in college, tuition was cheaper than what I'm currently paying for my monthly phone bill."

"I'm not that old. But if you don't want to take me as an example, then look at Sarah. When she was in med school, she had no problems managing her studies and a job, and even some volunteer work. Maybe you should cut down a bit on the partying time, sweetie."

Jessica balled her free hand into a fist. "I am not my sister."

"You know, we've been looking at campus housing options. The prices for a dorm room are very reasonable, especially if you take a room with another person. It's a lot less expensive than what you have right now."

"Mom, I can't take a dorm room. I can't."

"You could if you didn't have so much stuff. The last time we were at your place, I couldn't believe how packed your place was! Have you heard of Marie Kondo? She has this nice little technique where-"

"What about Tamagotchi? Pets aren't allowed in the dorms. Are you saying you want my cat to die?"

"Jessica, don't be dramatic. I'm sure one of your friends can take care of it while you finish your degree."

"I can't- I can't leave this place. Not right now, I don't need that extra stress at the moment."

"You're gonna need to make do, sweetie."

"Why are you doing this? Do you not love me anymore?"

"Again with the drama. I love you very much, Jessica, and I know that you know it. But we've been too lenient with you these past years. It's not helping you grow. We've decided to try a firmer approach, for your own good."

"Yeah, well, dad had a firm approach... look at all the good that did to me."

There was a moment of silence. "Sweetie... you know that's not what I meant."

"Anyway, I don't have the money to pay this month's rent and I can't handle the stress of moving right now. Can you at least pay this month?"

Jessica's eyes met Liz, who was patiently waiting on the ground. After everything Liz had already seen of her, she didn't really care if she was now privy to her money problems.

"Jessica... Sweetie, we're not going to pay your rent anymore."

"Then what am I supposed to do, huh?"

"I'm sure you'll manage. You're smarter than you let on."

"I know what I'll do, I'll just fuck my landlord."

"Jessica! Language!"

"I mean, it's a job, right? I'll suck his dick and get him to waive the rent."

"Jessica."

"Isn't that what you want? I'll be a strong, independent, resourceful woman."

"I know you're just saying this to offend me."

"Oh is that so? You think I won't do it?"

"It's beneath you, Jessica."

"We'll see how beneath me it is once I'm kneeling between his legs with-"

"JESSICA! STOP! You do not need to be this crude. I understand that you are angry, but that will not change our decision. When you are ready to have a decent conversation, you can call us back. I love you, Jessica."

Jessica waited a few seconds before muttering, "yeah, love you too mom," and then hanging up.

She dropped her head against the wall and let out a long exasperated groan.

Liz opened her mouth to say something.

"Shut up," Jessica ordered before the other girl even had time to say anything.

She took a few long breaths, then went back to the door. On the other side, Dan was propped up against a wall, playing some game on his phone.

"Did, huh... Did you hear that?" Jessica asked.

"The walls here are really thin. You know I get like two noise complaints a month about you, right?"

"Right. About the things I said... I was just trying to rile her up. It... It didn't work."

Dan looked up from his phone. "Honestly, I'm down if you are. I know how good you are at sucking dick."

"Oh. So, you'd waive the rent for a blowjob?"

He snickered. "Not the whole rent. And not for one blowjob. But, if you suck me off once a week, I can reduce the price by half."

"And what if we do more than blowjobs? Any way we can get the price even lower?"

Dan seemed to consider the options for a moment. "Anal once a week and I can lower it to two hundred."

"Works for me," Jessica agreed while lifting her hand for a handshake.

He grabbed her hand and shook it. "You can pay the money right away."

"Give me a minute."

She went back inside, found her stash of cash. Two hundred dollars was more than half of it. She muttered "fuck" several times under her breath while making her way back to the front door. Liz was still obediently waiting on the floor.

"Here's two hundred."

"Thank you." He was so calm, as if the whole exchange didn't faze him even a little.

"For the sex, is it good if we do it later? I kinda got a thing right now."

"I'm usually in bed by ten. Come back before nine, or I'll be expecting the rest of the rent money tomorrow."

"You know, you're kind of a dick."

"It might surprise you, but you're not the first one to tell me that."

She rolled her eyes at his response, then went back into her apartment. She must have been sulking, considering the way Liz looked back at her.

"I'm sorry," she said, "that doesn't sound like a fun situation."

"Yeah, I had plans for those two hundred dollars." Jessica's tone was abrasive.

"I meant more the... you know... fucking your landlord."

"I don't give a shit about that," she answered. In case he was still listening on the other side of the wall, she added in a whisper, "he's not too bad looking, I would fuck him for free."

After putting on her shoes, she got out and made her way towards her friend's place. She felt a tinge of annoyance when she realized that Liz was trailing her.

"Why are you following me?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Not really. Am I bothering you?"

"Yes."

Jessica heard a loud inhale behind her. When she looked back, Liz looked like she was about to cry.

"Please don't start bawling, Jesus. Just go back home, I'm sure Josephine will be glad to see you crawling back to her."

"What if she's still training the other sub? She hasn't contacted me yet to tell me to head back."

Jessica sighed. "Just, fuck, okay. Go back, and if she's unhappy about it, tell her Mistress Pig ordered you to, or whatever."

The other girl sheepishly looked back for a moment, then nodded and walked away.

Good, that's one bother gone.

After texting Kayla that she was at the door, Jessica didn't have to wait long for her friend to open the door.

"Hi Jess!"

"Please don't talk so loud, I drank a lot last night."

"Oookay," Kayla whispered softly, much to the delight of Jessica's hurting head. "Come on in, I have some Tylenols."

"Fuck that, you got any weed?"

"Well, Lucy's there already, so yeah."

"Thank God."

It didn't take long for Jessica to find her way onto the living room couch, by Lucy's side. She was glad to get her hand on the bong, because the weed dampened both her splitting headache and the deep feeling of dissatisfaction that had been plaguing her life lately.

Allison joined them on the couch, but she was unsuccessful in her attempt to take the bong from Jessica.

"Jess, you know you have to share, right?"

"This is my emotional support chemical substance. I need it."

"Come on, it's not that bad. You'll get over Scott."

"Hey!" shouted Lucy. "We said we wouldn't talk-"

"Please don't shout," complained Jessica. "And what do you mean? What the fuck are you two talking about?"

"Nothing," Lucy said.

"We noticed that you haven't hung out with Scott in a while," responded Allison. "Although, if you want my humble opinion, you shouldn't be pursuing him when there are much better options out there."

"This again," Lucy said in an exasperated tone.

"You know I got a point. I mean, they-"

"Could I be included in the discussion pertaining to my romantic choices?" Jessica let out after blowing out a large cloud of smoke. "Unless you two insist on continuing to gossip about me, in front of me."

"Okay, well," Allison turned to Jessica with her hands in front of her as if it would give weight to her argument. "I say, that you would be better off with Josie. I mean, didn't you two date for like, five years or something? Like, there's obviously some chemistry between you two."

"And then she broke her heart and left for two years," added Lucy. "I think that's a decent point to add to the conversation."

"But she came back! And, Jess, you're still seeing her, yeah?"

"Just for sex," Jessica specified. "We discussed relationship and it's not something either of us wanted."

"See," Lucy added. "Josephine and her are done. Scott is a better match. In his case, at least, Jessica is actually interested in dating."

"Yeah, but he isn't."

"Are you sure? I mean, you still see him, right?"

"Sometimes. He asks if we can hang out, so I meet him, I suck his dick and then I bail."

"Wow, typical guy," scoffed Allison.

"It's not what you think. I mean, he always insists on giving me a reach around, but I refuse. I don't want him to make me feel good. I'm still pissed at him, and I don't want to forget why."

"And why are you angry at him?

"Because he likes fucking me and hanging out, but he doesn't want to commit."

"Hence why Josephine is the best choice," chimed Sofia.

They all turned to her in surprise.

"Why would you care who I end up with?" Jess asked, while handing the bong to Allison. "You don't even like me."

"Correct, but I like Josephine, and I know she cares about you."

Jessica scoffed. "Yeah, as if."

"It's true. She's not like you, she doesn't go around just fucking everyone she finds good-looking. She wouldn't invite you in her bed if she didn't have feelings for you."

"See!" Allison exclaimed while looking back at Lucy. "Jess and Josie are not done. And we're three against one in favor of her."

"What do you mean, three against one?" Lucy asked incredulously.

"You're the only one who thinks Scott is the better match. Me, Sofia and Kayla are team Josie."

"I'm not team Josie," Kayla let out, which drew the eyes of the rest of the room. She had followed her girlfriend into the room. "I mean, I don't think Jess necessarily needs to be in a relationship. If she's unhappy while she's single, getting with someone isn't going to fix all her problems."

"Thank you," hooted Jess "I like being single and free. But, since I love drama, if you had to choose, which one would you choose?"

"If I had to choose one of the two, it would probably be Scott."

"Why?" Sofia sounded almost offended by her girlfriend's declaration.

"Because Scott is amazing. He's nice and fun, and Jess is a better person when she hangs out with him. Jess and Josie make each other worse, they're kinda toxic when they're together."

They all stared at Kayla, and everyone but Lucy gave her a mean look.

"What? It's true! When she hangs out with Josie, it's like she stops seeing anyone else and she gets mean. I mean, you know, meaner than usual."

"And how do I make Josie worse?" Jessica asked. She tried to sound angry, but the remnants of her hangover and the growing effects of the pot she had already smoked were keeping her calm.

"I don't know, she gets kinda sulky when she's with you."

"Probably because she's ashamed of fucking me. Because I'm a gross slob and she hates that she's so attracted to me."

There was a jumble of voice as Allison, Kayla and Lucy tried to refute the fact that Jessica was a gross slob. Sofia stayed silent.

She did enjoy the positive reinforcement that they were showering her with, even though she knew well that she didn't deserve any of it. Eventually, she lifted her hand to try to make them stop talking.

"Hey, it's alright, you can stop. I'm fine as who I am, and I know that eventually, I'll meet someone right for me."

"I say, you've already met him," Lucy stated. "It's just that the two of you are too dense to have figured out that you're made for each other."

"And I say, she's met her already," Allison responded. "Let us talk to her for you, we'll straighten things up and help her realize how good you can be for her."

"Haven't you heard what Kayla said? Jess and Josie poison each other, they shouldn't date."

"Yeah? Then what about the lake house? After their first night together, Josie was super cool the entire week. She wasn't sulky or anything."

"That's because," Jessica said before inhaling a large puff from the bong she had taken back from Allison, "Scott was there too." She coughed out another cloud. "They like each other a lot, they hang out sometimes, just for fun." Her eyes lit up. A revelation! "I know what I have to do!"