The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you would've easily knocked the fuck out of him."

"I don't want to knock out anyone."

"Of course not." You big dumb teddy bear.

"I think I love you," he blurted out. "I'm sorry, I've wanted to say it for a while, I just... I don't know when the right moment would be."

"... What do you want me to say."

"I guess, the truth about how you feel?"

"If you want the truth, then I think it kinda sucks that you had to miss me for a few months to realize that you had feelings for me."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I feel like a dick."

"Well, you should."

He stared back with his mouth slightly ajar.

"I know it was a bitchy thing to say, but you kinda deserve it. You played with my heart, Scott."

"I didn't do it on purpose."

"You still did it."

"I... yeah, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. But I did, and it sucks, and I'm sorry. I... I wanna make amends. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Jessica shot him a look. "I don't know, I'll need to think about it."

"I get it."

"So, huh... Would you actually date me?"

"... Yeah, if you wanted to."

"Okay, whatever." Stay calm, girl. Don't let him see how much you're sweating right now. Fuck, he would actually date me? No way, when there are so many better options for him! Why would he want... He told me why he would want me. And he's so goddamn sweet. Can I trust him? Should I?

"Hey, have you ever thought about... maybe, an open relationship?" he added. "You know, if you wanted to still be able to see other people."

"Are you messing with me?"

"No."

"You don't want to be in an open relationship."

"I don't know, I feel like it was kinda what we had before."

"We weren't dating."

"Not officially, but we hung out all the time and we had sex and yet, you were still seeing other people. I was fine with that."

"Yeah, you were fine with it because we weren't dating and so we could see anyone we wanted."

"You know, except for the stuff we did with Jos on Spring Break, I haven't been with anyone other than you since Halloween."

She scoffed. "Yeah, fuck off."

"It's true."

She looked into his big puppy eyes. He seemed honest. "No one else?"

"No one else."

"And you're not still seeing Josie?"

"Yeah but not for sex. She's a good friend."

"I'll never fucking get over the fact that you two actually hang out together."

He shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you. She's honestly pretty cool. We went to the movie theater last week and we had a blast."

"She's a bitch, but she is a pretty cool bitch, I'll give her that. Hey, as a hypothetical scenario... how would you feel if I were to, like, date the two of you at the same time?"

"Me and Jos?"

"Just, you know, imaginary scenario, what if we did something like that or whatever. I just want to know what you would think if something like that were to happen maybe."

"Huh, I guess, I'd be fine with it? We've already had threesomes, a threeway dating situation would be fine too. Why?"

"Oh, no reason, I'm just thinking out loud."

"Okay."

"Alright."

"Huh-uh."

"Mmhmm."

"... You wanna date both of us at the same time?"

"I told you, it was a hypothetical scenario. Not real. Alternate universe or something."

He didn't look convinced.

"Okay, fuck, maybe. I mean, I really like both of you. And you're the one that mentioned open relationships!"

"I'd be down with it. If you're also interested, I guess we might as well talk with her to see how she'd feel about it."

Jessica then had a sinking feeling. "Why exactly are you bringing up open relationships?"

"I got the idea from a movie."

"The movie you saw last week in theater?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Did you tell Josie that you had feelings for me?"

"I... I might've mentioned it to her at some point, yeah."

Fucking hell. "Yeah, I think we need to have a talk with her."

She pulled him back inside by the wrist, and he followed without complaining. She walked around the partygoers throughout the house in search of anyone she would recognize. She finally spotted Sofia's high ponytail over the crowd next to the kitchen and made her way towards her.

"Hey!" She nudged her on the shoulder to make sure she had heard her.

"What?" She looked annoyed to see her, as usual.

"Have you seen Josephine?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Third floor, the room with red chairs."

Jessica left without thanking Sofia, then made her way up, still pulling Scott. She found Josephine sipping a margarita on a red couch, with Kitten sitting beside her. Kitten, wearing some orange cat ears that matched her red hair, gazed at Jessica in surprise, but Josephine looked completely unfazed. Jessica glared at her with her fists planted on her wide hips.

As if she had all the time in the world, the tall woman calmly stood up, drink in hand, then snapped her fingers to signal to her pet that she could stand up as well. Josephine was wearing a long-sleeved dark green dress with sheer pantyhose, while Kitten wore a pink crop top and tight black shorts. The Mistress walked away, knowing that the others would all follow her. Jessica cursed under her breath before following her, again grabbing Scott's wrist.

Josephine picked one door and entered the room, followed closely by Kitten. When Jessica and Scott reached the room, they found her arguing with someone else.

"But, this is my bedroom!" a blond girl exclaimed.

"My friends and I really need to have a talk somewhere quiet," responded Josephine, "we promise not to touch anything."

"You can't kick me out of my own room!"

"We need the room, get out," Jessica ordered, while looking at the blonde. "Or I'll pull you out by your hair."

"My friend here is being hyperbolic," added Josephine. "But you really shouldn't stay all alone while the rest of your sorority is having festivities. Deep down, you know that it's kind of untoward and weird how you're not participating in your group's social activities."

"I..." She tried to say something else, but the weight of Jessica's fiery glare and Josephine's glacial stare kept her mute.

"Here, you can use my pet while we use your room," Josephine added to sweeten the deal.

"Your... what?"

"Kitten will follow you around, you can give her orders and she'll obey."

Kitten moved up and grabbed the blonde's hand, gently tugging her towards the door. Dumbfounded, the room's owner let herself be pulled out. She gave one last look through the door and said, "please don't have sex in my bedroom."

"No promises," Josephine stated as she closed the door. She then turned to the other two, and the staring contest between her and Jessica began.

The silence lasted an uncomfortably long time. At least, Scott looked uncomfortable.

"We're not... gonna have sex in this girl's bedroom, right? I already feel bad for kicking her out."

"She'll be fine," Josephine told him while maintaining eye contact with Jessica. "Kitten makes a mean margarita."

"You must think yourself pretty clever," Jessica stated.

Scott opened his mouth as if to answer, before realizing that the question wasn't targeted towards him.

"I am clever," Josephine announced. "And it would be to your advantage to never forget that fact."

"And how do you think Scott will react when I explain to him how you played him?"

"Pretty well I think, considering it will get him back into your pants."

"You are such a-" Jessica balled her fists. You're such a bitch. And, for fuck's sake, now I kinda wanna kiss you.

"I don't understand what's happening," Scott muttered.

"We know, sweetie. Josephine, you want to explain your big evil plan to him?"

"I don't know why you feel the need to classify it as evil," the tall domme responded, "I simply gave him subtle hints towards the current result."

"Current result?" Scott asked.

"Do you want to start a polyamorous relationship with Jessica and me?"

He stammered and stared in turn at either woman.

"Jesus," Jessica started, "we literally came here to talk about this very thing, don't act all flabbergasted."

"I... huh. I just- I didn't think it would be so quick."

"Yeah... you do have a point." She turned away from him to face her. "Why are you willing to date me all of a sudden? Aren't I still the same slobby party girl that you deemed too immature to be worth your time?"

Josephine rolled her eyes. "Maybe I was a bit too quick in my judgment."

"Oh, were you now?"

"I mean, you are still a mess. But..." she huffed. "You might be less of a mess than I thought."

"What made you change your mind?"

"First of all, you're really fucking fun in bed, and I want to fuck you more often. But also... your boyfriend here has been praising you non-stop since I met him. Maybe you've grown more than I thought in the last year."

"Oh, we're not-" Scott started, before opening his eyes wide. "Wait." He looked at her. "I guess I am your boyfriend now. Right? We are doing this threeway thing, yeah?"

"Yeah, we are," Josephine announced. "You got two girlfriends now."

Scott found a chair to sit down in order to process all the new information. While his brain slowly got acclimated to the new situation, Jessica walked up to her girlfriend. It feels weird to think of her as my girlfriend again. "What about your pets?"

"Oh, I'm keeping those. I don't mind sharing them with you two though."

"What about other people?"

"I don't mind, as long as we talk about it and divulge who we're fucking. Scotty, dear? Thoughts on fucking people outside of us three?"

Scott looked up to see the two women staring back at him. "Huh, yeah, but we talk about it, like she said. I'm okay with that."

"So, then, who else are you still fucking, Jess?"

"Let me think... I've hooked up with Kitten a few times with and without you. I have a deal with my landlord, anal in exchange for reduced rent. I hooked up a few times with the girl that does my piercings; We haven't done anything sexual in a while, but I'd like to keep that option open because she's really hot. There's also Billy, but he's a douche, I don't mind cutting him off. The rest are pretty much all casual flings. There's no one else important, I don't think."

"Good. If you meet someone new that you wish to hook up with, you must tell us before doing so."

"And same to you. You don't start training new submissive pets before informing us."

"Obviously."

"Celebratory threesome to seal the deal?"

"Works for me. Scotty? Threesome?"

"Sure," he piped in, "but not here."

"Why not?"

"I already feel bad enough that we kicked this girl out of her room, I don't want to start fucking on her bed too."

"See?" she pointed out while looking back at Jessica. "That's why I wanted this whole throuple thing in the first place. We need a third, level-headed person to temper us. Plus, he's a responsible adult, he can pick up your slack in the relationship."

"Wait, why is that my job?" Scott inquired.

"I'll have you know that I actually have a job now," Jessica announced while ignoring Scott.

Or at least, I will have one tomorrow after I call back Athena.

Josephine lifted her eyebrow in an infuriating expression that seemed to translate to "yeah, right.", then she walked out of the room. They followed her, until she found what she was looking for. Kitten was in the process of giving a foot massage to the girl whose room they had borrowed, and the blonde was gleefully talking to her sorority sisters while drinking a margarita.

Josephine snapped her fingers, which brought Kitten back to her side, to the blonde's great chagrin. She got up and closed in on Josephine to beg for more time with her pet.

"Please, she was almost done with her massage, can I have her just for another ten minutes? You can..." She stepped closer and lowered her voice to prevent her friends from hearing. "You can fuck in my bedroom, I don't mind, I just want ten more minutes with her."

Josephine grabbed her by the chin and looked down into her eyes, which made the blonde blush.

"No," she stated, before gently petting her on the cheek. The other girl shivered.

After Scott drove them from the sorority house to Jessica's place, the four found their way into Jessica's bedroom. It slowly dawned onto Scott that the promised threesome might actually end up being a foursome.

He leaned against Jessica and asked in a hushed tone, "wait, are we actually in a four-way relationship now?"

"Nope. Within the relationship, you can think of Kitten as an extension of Josephine."

"This is confusing."

"I know, sweetie."

He gasped. "You're taking your condescending cat mom voice."

"And you missed it, didn't you sweetie?"

Instead of answering, he kissed her. Jessica's eyes fluttered a little before closing. It was the first time their lips had touched since Spring Break. When he finally let go, she had to catch her breath. Before she could get a chance to fully recover, Josephine swooped in and kissed her passionately while grabbing her fat ass. With both of her partners, she had to crane her neck back when kissing.

Scott went behind her, rubbing himself against her back while his hands fondled her heavy breasts. When her kiss with Josephine ended, she moved her face into her girlfriend's chest, rubbing her face against the taller woman's tits.

Josephine extended an arm to the side, and without needing to be told, a very obedient Kitten came and placed her chin on her mistress' hand.

"Good girl," she whispered, which made Kitten melt in her hand. "I was talking to both of you," she said while glancing back down at Jessica, who couldn't stop herself from blushing. "Now, get on the bed, you two."

As the two redheads climbed on the bed, Josephine went to stand beside Scott, one hand on his shoulder.

"Aren't they just adorable?" she asked him.

"Yeah, they are." But as he said that, he only had eyes for Jessica.

I'm sure he'd be open to fuck Kitten too, but, right now... right now he wants me. It made her feel all warm inside. She grabbed Kitten's hand, who looked at her in surprise. She was accustomed to being treated like a disposable fucktoy by Jessica, so handholding had caught her off-guard. To destabilize her further, Jessica gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

When she finished and brought her gaze forward, Josephine gave her a teasing look, then turned her eyes to Kitten, who turned bright red.

While everyone watched her, she walked towards Jessica's toy drawer and retrieved the strap-on she had brought last time she was here.

"You two, get on all four and kiss each other while I put on my dick."

Kitten didn't need to be told twice, and soon she was shaking her ass at her Mistress while covering Jessica's neck and cheeks with red lipstick. Jessica pulled down her panties before getting in position. She had an intuition of what Josephine wanted to do.

"Hey, big guy," she told her boyfriend while one of Kitten's hands went down her cleavage. "Whip out that dick and get behind me."

He obeyed with glee. He was already as hard as diamonds. While she had her lips on Kitten's neck, Jessica saw Josephine behind her, lubing up her silicon dick. She had strapped the ten-inch blue dildo onto her harness. After pushing out a large drop into her left hand, she called out, "catch," and then threw the lube bottle at Scott.

Jess felt her whole body shiver with excitement when he started oiling her butt. Kitten's hands fell onto hers and she could feel the little redhead getting tenser while Josephine worked to lubricate her backdoor.

The two tops penetrated them at the same time. Jess and Kitten moaned into each other's mouths, and they kept kissing lewdly while they were both getting their assholes stretched out.

Fuck, I have missed this dick. He feels so gooood! His huge dick filled her guts completely, making her knees weak. She freed her lips from Kitten's sloppy mouth so she could be more vocal for the pleasure of her boyfriend and girlfriend. Their lipsticks were getting smeared all over each other's lips and cheeks.

The impact on her right asscheek took her by surprise, but her feelings soon shifted towards ecstasy as the pain of Scott's slap spread throughout her big meaty ass.

Josephine roughly grabbed Kitten's hair and pulled her head back, making the girl howl wantonly. "What should you tell Scott, cochonnette?" She was ravaging her pet, yet she was also keenly watching Jessica.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for punishing my fat wobbly ass! Please do it again! Hurt me more pleeease!"

The room resonated with the loud sound of the second slap as his hand fell onto her left cheek. The strength in the hit staggered Jessica, who couldn't stop a few tears from coming out. He had never spanked her this hard before.

The pain coursed through her whole body, and she bit her lip to stop herself from letting out a pathetic whine.

"You alright, Jess?" Josephine had stopped thrusting into her pet and was looking at her.

She nodded, and Josephine started fucking her pet again. Jessica wasn't shy in bed and her girlfriend knew that; If the slap had been too hard for her, she would've used a safe word. Yet, she still stopped to check on her when she saw her reaction, just in case.

Scott had slowed down a little during the interaction, probably because he too had noticed a slight change in Jessica's demeanor despite not seeing the tears.

"Please keep spanking me," she pleaded. Now that the pain had started subsiding, she wanted to feel the burn again. "Punish your naughty fuckpig, Daddy!"

Feeling encouraged by her words, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. While he went to town on her, she could watch Kitten drooling in front of her. The pet's eyes were rolling back and her tongue lolled out. Is she really cumming from anal? Damn, she's really well-trained.

Another echoing slap shifted Jessica's focus back onto herself.

Scott's balls were slapping roughly against her thighs with each thrust. When he stopped spanking her and put his big strong hands around her neck, she knew he was getting close. He knew that she loved getting creampied and choked at the same time.

She was getting light-headed when he pumped her rectum full of thick jizz and she almost came herself. Oh, how I missed your huge cum loads in my ass, you big handsome dumb brute!

She weakly slapped his hands moments before she was about to pass out and he relaxed the grip on her throat. The next few moments went by in a haze, and she found herself on her back side by side with her girlfriend.

Josephine planted a kiss on her cheek, before uttering, "you are by far the hottest back-alley trash-whore I've ever seen."

Jessica must've been one hell of a sight, with her disheveled hair and her messed up makeup. She wondered if she had red hand-marks around her neck.

Kitten's small delicate hands pushed her legs apart and then the sweet submissive pet started kissing Jessica's inner thighs, slowly moving toward the middle.

Beside her, Josephine had taken off the strap-on and was guiding Scott's face between her legs. He eagerly licked and sucked Josephine's well-shaved pussy, while Kitten obediently serviced Jessica's hairy cunt.

Despite having her own vagina eaten, Jessica couldn't help herself from looking at her two lovers. The sight of Scott's head being squeezed between Josephine thighs was... unbelievably hot. With everything happening, she couldn't think properly. She was gazing at them when she came.