The Chubby Bully and her Himbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is that," a wide-eyed Kayla asked.

"I have to... I have to date them both."

The room fell silent.

Eventually, the silence was interrupted by Sofia's voice. "Honestly, I think that's the most sensible thing you've said today."

"Thank you," cooed Jessica happily.

"After, you know, the gross slob comment. That was spot-on too."

"Fuck you," she said in the same happy tone. "But now, I would love it if we stopped talking about my romantic failures. I came here to get high and to watch movies with my friends. I've only done one of those activities so far."

-----

She reached her landlord's door at nine thirty. She knocked once. Then a second time. After the fifth knock she tried his phone. The line was still ringing when he opened the door.

"Heyyyyy, Dan," she let out while canceling the call.

"You're late."

"Yeah, well you're still up."

He stared back at her, then shrugged and moved out of the way, allowing her in. She followed him to his bedroom, where he fished into his drawer for a condom.

"Oh, you know, I don't mind if you wanna creampie me."

He looked back at her and laughed. "No thanks, I'm not fucking you unprotected."

She crossed her arms and pouted. She really enjoyed getting creampied. Which, I guess, must be a pretty good argument for him in favor of condoms.

"By the way, have you gained weight recently?" he asked while taking off his clothes.

"Kinda. I've been really busy with my classes in the past months, I guess I must have been a bit negligent with my diet lately." And I'm using fast food as a coping mechanism, but you don't need to know that. "Why, is that a problem?"

"Not at all, I like plump girls."

Jessica sat on the side of the bed and took off her bottom while Dan put the condom on. His dick was perfectly average. "How you wanna do this?" She asked while looking back. "I'm more flexible than I look, I can be on my back with my ankle around your neck if you want."

"I'll take you from behind." He was lubing himself up while eyeing down her crotch. "That's one hell of a bush."

"Thank you, I made it myself. It's organic and gluten-free."

"Can I?" he asked while moving one hand forward.

"I'm surprised you asked."

"Well, I'm not a total dick."

"Yeah, you can touch it."

He placed one hand on her pubis, his fingers lost in the fiery bush. His face did show a bit of a smile.

"It's funny," he said, still running his fingers through her pubic hair. "You've sucked my dick I don't know how many times, and yet this is the first time I see you with your pants down."

"So, are you good now? You wanna get to ass-fucking? I mean, I wouldn't want to keep you up past your precious bed-time." She gave him a wink.

He shot her a playful look, then took his hands off. She climbed on the bed on all four, shaking her wide ass enticingly. If he had enjoyed the look of her pubic bush, he would love her ass crack.

Dan didn't need to be told what to do. He plunged inside her roomy backdoor. With all the massive toys and cocks that had been inside her before, a lubed-up average-sized dick didn't need much warming up to fit in.

"Is it okay if I pull your hair?"

"Sure. You can spank me and choke me too if you want."

A firm hand grabbed her hair, holding the whole thing up as if she was wearing a ponytail. His other hand slapped down on her butt, not nearly as hard as she liked. Scott's spanks always leave bright red handprints.

She tried really hard to stop thinking about him, and to instead focus on what was happening in the present. I'm getting fucked in the ass and I'm unable to stop thinking of him, fuck. This is not fair! He's for sure not thinking about me while fucking other girls.

Dan didn't do any dirty talk during their romp. Would she have preferred that he did? Maybe it was best that the only sound in the room were his grunts. He picked up the pace and his noises grew louder as he reached his peak. He came, then slowed down until he stopped, balls deep inside her guts.

He caught his breath, then pulled out and sat down beside her.

"Damn, that was nice." He sounded sincere.

Jessica got on her back to rest a little.

"You can't sleep here though."

"Why not?" she asked in an offended tone, despite having no intention to stay there any longer than necessary.

"Because I don't want you sweating all over my sheets."

"Wow. You really are a gentleman. It's a mystery why you're still single."

"It might surprise you, but you're not the first one to tell me that."

-----

Jessica was in a relatively good mood. She had just finished her semester and things were looking up. Plus, she got to treat herself.

"What's up!" Jessica called out as she passed the door of the Inking Ship, before realizing that the front desk was empty. A skinny guy with fully inked up arms came to meet her. I've never seen him here before, maybe he's new?

"What can I do for you today, hun?"

"I have an appointment with Athena at two."

The guy stared at her in silence for a few seconds. "It's almost two and a half."

"Yeah, but I'm always late, she knows this."

"She's on her smoke break... But, it's pretty calm right now, you can take a seat."

There weren't any other clients being serviced at that moment, so she went to sit at Athena's workstation. She pulled out her phone and browsed her social media while the guy went back to a drawing table to work on some kind of dragon design.

"Woah, half an hour late," called out a striking feminine voice from the back. "I didn't expect you to show up before three!"

"I'm trying to be more thoughtful," Jessica stated while putting away her phone.

Athena was as hot as expected from someone named after a Greek goddess. Her long black hair reached all the way to her perfect round butt, which her skinny jeans beautifully showed off. She had a remarkable nose that managed to avoid looking too large thanks to her sizable lips and her sharp cheekbones. Large black-rimmed glasses framed her striking blue eyes.

She was wearing a short black tank top that almost melded with the ink that covered her arms, torso and neck. As always, she wasn't wearing a bra, much to Jessica's delight.

"So, is it a celebration piercing or a coping piercing today?"

"Celebration. I just finished my last exam and, fuck, I think I'm gonna pass all my classes."

"That is fucking great!"

"But also, coping a bit too."

"Still caught up in romantic problems?"

In the guise of a response, Jessica simply stared up at the ceiling.

"That bad, huh?"

"There's also some fuckery with my rent."

"You got money problems?" She was setting up her tools while talking.

"Nothing too bad. I can still afford to pay you today."

"I sure hope so. I would hate to have to break your kneecaps when you try to run out without paying."

"Worst case scenario, I could always pay you in kind."

"Why would I trade my work for sex with you when I know damn well that you'd fuck me for free?"

"Well, shit, you got me there."

"You know, if you're looking for a paycheck, Nat is on maternity leave. You could fill in her spot for the summer."

"You don't want me as your receptionist."

"You're trashy and you're hot as fuck. You'd be perfect for our front desk."

"I'm bad with people."

"I disagree. You're loud and abrasive, sure, but you can be pretty charismatic when you want. Lift your shirt."

"I don't know. I'll think about it." Jessica lifted the bottom of her shirt so that her belly was exposed.

"Don't think too long, or the opportunity will pass you by. Sheesh, woman, that's a high bush. It trails up all the way to your navel."

"I haven't bothered shaving lately. Is it going to impede the piercing?"

"Nah, the piercing's on the upper side, it's alright."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Do you have any plans for tattoos?"

"Not right now. I mean, I already feel kinda foolish spending money on a navel piercing, and that's way less expensive than any of the ink designs I'm thinking of getting."

"So you are thinking about getting inked."

"Well, yeah, obviously. Eventually. Maybe."

"You know, if you did work here, you might get some employee discount on tattoos, especially if you've got none."

"That's bullshit."

"It's good for business if the girl at the front has tattoos, especially if they're good ones, made by us."

Jessica took the offer into consideration while Athena finished the preparation to pierce her navel.

"How much time do I have to decide?"

"The spot will probably be filled in a week or two. It'd be best if you had an answer before the end of the week."

-----

Allison: Jesssss you coming tonight? Come on, it'll be fun! I know your exams are done, you got no excuse not to come!

-received 4h50 P.M.

Me: Did you invite Josie too?

-sent 4h50 P.M.

Allison: I did not, but it's a big party, it's very possible that she was invited by someone else.

-received 4h52 P.M.

She really wanted to go to Allison's sorority's party. An opportunity to get wasted and maybe meet someone to fuck? Of course I wanna go.

Me: Dress code?

-sent 4h55 P.M.

Allison: Be cute ;)

-received 4h56 P.M.

After taking a quick shower, she looked through her closets and drawers. I do have a lot of clothes. Maybe my mom has a point. She quickly snuffed the thought out. No, I like having a lot of clothes. I like owning stuff.

She stopped on a pair of rainbow fishnets stockings. I don't even remember buying these. But they are pretty cute. Plus, I know two people who like seeing me in fishnets.

She picked a set of black lace underwear, which included a garter belt to hold up her rainbow stockings. To go over it all, she picked a black dress with red flowers on it. The dress' plunging neckline was great to accentuate her sizeable assets.

She decided to let her wavy hair flow freely. She made her lips pop with some bright red lipstick that matched the flowers on her dress, then applied some smoky eyeshadow. She hesitated for a moment between going with contact lenses or glasses. What if Scott's there? He likes my glasses. She hesitated a little more, then opted for the glasses.

She added a cute little choker to complete the look.

Me: Is there a pre-party? I'm already ready to start drinking.

-sent 7h13 P.M.

Allison: You can come to my place for now. You're welcome to drink on my bed while I finish my makeup.

-received 7h16 P.M.

After stashing a bottle of vodka in her purse, she looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out.

Once at the sorority house, she was let in by some girls that recognized her as one of Allison's friends. To be fair, Jessica was the kind of girl that left an impression wherever she went.

Allison's room was messier than usual, and she was sitting at her vanity desk carefully trying to draw her eyeliner. Jessica bent down behind her and watched her reflection.

"Hi Jess, please don't touch me. It's my third time trying to do this goddamn wing, I almost got it this time."

"I could do it for you if you want."

"Thank you, but no. I can't always let my friends do it for me. If I never do it myself, I'll never get good at it."

"Well, the left one looks really good."

"Thank you, I'm trying to make the other- Fuck! Fucking finger slipped, piece of shit."

She threw the liner down in frustration. She had messed up the right wing.

"It's okay, Al, let me do it for you."

"But I gotta practice or I'll never get better!"

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay. If you want, I'll do it for you tonight, and I'll come and help you practice next week."

She squinted at her in the mirror. "You would?"

"Yeah, I don't know, I'm in a good mood today. You should enjoy it while it lasts."

Allison sighed, then picked up the liner and handed it to Jessica. She turned to face her and then Jessica got to work. In less than a minute she had completed the symmetry. Allison looked at herself in the mirror and scoffed.

"How are you so much better at this, it's not fair."

"I have been doing it for a lot longer. Plus, I've had a lot of practice doing Josie."

"She'll be there tonight."

"I know. I'm pretty sure Scott will be there too."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I have no idea."

By the time the party started for real, Jessica was already feeling a little tipsy. She was at the sweet spot where the little amount she had taken in helped her shed some of her inhibitions and appear more charismatic, but she wasn't too drunk, thus still had enough sense left to act relatively appropriately.

It was around eleven when she locked eyes with Scott. There, across the room, she spotted his handsome face hovering above everyone else. He was talking with Kim, who had probably invited him here. He started moving through the crowd in her direction, so she went the opposite way. She wanted to talk to him, but not here in a room full of drunk rowdy people. She reached the door to one of the balconies and walked out into the fresh breezy night air. She didn't need to look back to know that Scott had followed her outside.

She could still feel the deep vibrations of the music's bass as she stood outdoors, but the noise was less suffocating here.

"Hey." His voice didn't have its usual joyful tone.

Jessica gave him a side glance, then looked away. "Hey."

"I... Can we talk?"

"We are talking."

"Jess... I miss you."

Jessica scoffed. "You miss fucking my ass. There are plenty more girls you could do that with."

"It's not just that. I miss everything. Hanging out with you, being friends, texting every day, watching movies together, cuddling..."

"But you also miss fucking."

"I mean, yeah-"

"I knew it."

"But Jess! I... I'm sorry."

He was close enough now for her to get a whiff of his scent. His perfume, mixed with his natural musk... it was working her up. She hated how much she loved the way he smelled.

"Honestly, I wish we could get back to the way things were in winter. I know I messed it up, I'm sorry."

Jessica watched him warily. She wished the same thing, but she obviously couldn't tell him as such. "We can find an unoccupied bathroom in here, I'm sure you'll be a lot less sulky after getting your dick sucked."

"Jess, no, I... I don't want you to suck my dick and then walk away."

"You weren't complaining the last times."

"Because that was the only way you would see me! I'm not lying when I say that I miss you, the person. Could we at least go back to being friends? We don't even have to fuck if you don't want."

Jessica was trying her hardest to not lose her temper, but she felt as if her insides were boiling.

"This is so fucking frustrating."

"Wh- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to anger you."

"Fuck! You don't need to apologize, god dammit. You were right, okay! I wasn't ready for a relationship then, and I don't even know if I am now either. Sometimes, there are parts of relationships that I miss, but... I also like being single, because I like being free... Fucking hell. I'm greedy, Scott. I can't limit myself to just one person for the rest of my life; I just can't." You deserve better than me.

"I know. I wouldn't want to take away your freedom."

"So, what, you want me to believe this is the reason why you don't wanna date me? And not that you're ashamed of me?"

"Asham- Jess, that's ridiculous! I'm not ashamed of you! I never have been."

"Really?"

"I swear. Jess, you're a fantastic person. You're cute, you're funny, you're always a blast at parties. I like everything about you, even your flaws."

Jesus, I really hope I'm not blushing right now. "You like my flaws?"

"... Yeah."

"Like what? For example?"

Scott passed a hand through his beautiful hair. "It's hard to say, you know. Like, some of your traits could be considered flaws by some and qualities by others."

"Try."

"Alright... I like that you sleep in a lot, because you look adorable when you sleep and I get to bring you breakfast in bed. I like the whole trashy party girl thing, mostly because something inside me finds that really, really hot. I like your mean side, because it makes me feel safe when I'm with you."

"I make you feel safe? You? With your mountain of muscles?"

"Yeah but it's not like I can just punch all my problems away! You, you're able to be intimidating with just your words. I mean, you also pack quite a punch, from what I've been told... But you have this, I don't know, this threatening aura that I can hide behind."

Jessica tried to hide her smile. She wasn't used to receiving praise that wasn't about her butt or her breasts. Scott's words were almost enough to make her blush.

"And I like that you're a little bit of a slob. I mean, you've never said anything about the piles of dishes and the chair full of dirty clothes in my dorm room, since we both know your place is a much bigger mess."

"True."

"And..." he bit his lip. "I kinda like the way you smell when you haven't showered for a while."

"You do?"

"Yeah... don't laugh at me."

"I'm not going to. You're not the first person to tell me this." She remembered the lustful looks Liz had given her after waking up in her bed. "You know, if you like slobby trashy girls... I've had a bit of a growth in the hair department lately."

"I've noticed. Your hair is getting longer. Your bangs almost go over your eyes. Although, that's not really slobby, I don't think."

She had missed how adorably dense he was. "I didn't mean the hair on my head."

"Oh?" He watched her for a while with his cute thinking frown. Eventually, something clicked behind his eyes. "Oh!" His face turned bright red.

"You into this kind of thing?"

"I... I don't hate it." His eyes darting down towards her legs betrayed how curious he was to see what was hidden beneath.

"You wanna see it?"

"I... I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I don't want you to think that I'm just trying to get back into your pants. I'm serious, Jess. I want to be close to you like we used to be. If you want to fuck tonight, I'd love to do it, but I don't want you to do it just because you think it's all I want out of this... this thing between us."

"That's pretty eloquent of you. Did you rehearse this?"

"Only once or twice in front of the mirror."

Her eyebrow went up.

"I'm joking," he said. Then, in a quieter voice, he added, "kinda. I did write some of my thoughts lately, I wanted to be able to tell you how I feel without it sounding... dumb."

She wanted to hug him. Well, she also wanted to jump on his dick until he spurted a huge load of cum inside her, and she wanted to kiss him until their tongue melted into one another, and she wanted to sit on his face and she wanted to hold his hands while watching a horror movie together and she-

She shook her head. You need to get a hold of yourself, girl! Or else you'll end up doing something stupid!

The door behind them opened as a tipsy frat bro stepped out onto the balcony.

"Hey man," Scott said, "we're kind of having a moment here, could you give us a minute?"

"Calm down bro, I won't be long, I just need to-"

Jessica grabbed him by the collar. "Get the fuck back inside."

"I... But all the bathrooms are occupied."

"I don't give a shit. Leave us alone."

"... Yes ma'am."

As soon as she took her hands off, he slowly walked backward into the door frame and closed the door behind him.

She turned back to Scott, who looked at her with big eyes.

"See? That's what I meant. If I had tried that with him, he would've picked a fight or something."