The Church Fete Ch. 07

Story Info
Debbie and Adam complete the first part of their tuition.
8.6k words
4.71
4.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: It may be of benefit if you please read at least Chapter 6 of "Church Fete" before reading this chapter, as it will give you a better understanding of how the characters got to this stage.

Previously: Debbie and Adam were betrothed, and had attended the vestry where they were to receive the customary religious speech from the Vicar. They were shocked however, to realise that the speech was going to be about sexual matters and though a little uncertain -- the 2 of them had sat down to listen.

They were not so well prepared for what the Vicar or his wife had to say however, and when Susan Kenyon had suggested that she gave the couple some tuition and had then given Adam a blow job, Debbie's mind was a mess of doubt and confusion.

But it wasn't until Susan suggested they all got naked that Debbie had serious reservations at the appropriateness of it all. But as Debbie listened to the words of the Vicar and his wife, slowly it dawned on her -- the validity of their words. There and then, she agreed and suggested that everyone get naked.

Chapter 7.

Debbie's words brought a huge smile to the Vicar's face, and Adam beamed with anticipation as he stood up and began to undress. With that, Susan too quickly removed her top and then dropped her skirt to the ground. She turned to face Adam with a smile and spoke to him. "Adam, would you like to help me get these off." She asked, gesturing to her bra and panties.

Adam's mouth dropped down. He had seen Mrs Kenyon many times, and yet never once had he considered the sexy body that lay hidden underneath the drab clothes she wore. But now he saw her in her finest lingerie and his cock hardened further. Jumping up excitedly, Adam quickly faced Susan, his face flush with anticipation and he reached behind to undo the bra hook. As he did so, Susan stepped back and her tits bounced down, taking the bra with them.

"Holy fuck." Exclaimed Adam in genuine astonishment and appreciation. "Those are ... Ffffantastic tits, Mrs Kenyon." He stammered.

"Not as big as Debbie's though." Offered Robert, as he helped the young girl step out of her skirt.

"Why don't you take my panties off, Adam." Replied Susan, sitting back down on the sofa.

Adam didn't need a second invitation and quickly knelt between the Vicar's wife's legs. Slowly he slid his fingers under the hem of the knickers and pulled them down slowly. Susan lifted her hips and Adam drew them over her arse cheeks and then slowly down her thighs. Once they were off, Susan gasped lowly and then spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Time for you to have a good look at a woman's cunt." Offered Susan, rubbing her pussy gently.

But it was Debbie who first exclaimed a response. "You ... you're bald, Mrs Kenyon. You ... you shave your pussy?" she asked, sounding somewhat surprised, thinking perhaps that it was only something young girls did.

"Well, most of the time -- I let Robert shave me. It's a very intense and sensual experience Debbie, maybe something you and Adam can try." She smiled.

Almost absently, as she continued to look at Susan's pussy -- Debbie allowed herself to be pushed back onto the sofa as the Reverend Kenyon began to remove her panties.

"Oh Vicar, that tickles." She giggled, feeling Robert's warm breath on her soft inner thigh. His mouth and face were now just inches away from her most intimate of places and her heart soared at the thought that soon Robert would soon see it.

With her own panties now off, and laying there naked on the sofa, Debbie's heart began to flutter with excitement. She reclined onto the cushions and spread her legs as wide as she could. In truth, Debbie wasn't sure what the Vicar was going to do to her. Her own experience was that of having her cunt rubbed and fingered, and so having a man's mouth and tongue so close to it excited her. She had heard from her friends, of how some men actually licked women's pussies, and a part of her soared with pleasure at the thought.

Robert's fingers began to massage Debbie's cunt slowly, his fingers spreading her cunt lips and his fingers tracing lines across her soft thighs and onto her clit, then down her crack and onto her cunt hole. But Robert refrained from inserting his fingers into the young girl's cunt just yet.

Suddenly it was Susan's lust laden voice that cut through the low moaning. "This is my clit, Adam. And it's VERY sensitive." She offered, using her fingertip to lightly touch the tip of her engorged clit.

"It's like a small cock and did I mention ..." added Susan with a grunt as a storm of pleasure overtook her as she lightly rubbed the little bud. "It's very fucking sensitive." She giggled.

Debbie couldn't help it, and glanced down between her own legs. She knew what a clit was of course, and she knew how sensitive it was -- having often rubbed herself to a climax during her own masturbation session. But what was causing Debbie such a surprise was how big Susan's clit was.

"Does ... does it get bigger when you rub it, Mrs Kenyon? Like a man's cock." She asked inquisitively.

Susan smiled at the young girl, and squeezed her eyes shut momentarily as another wave of pleasure soared through her. Susan was about to reply when Debbie continued.

In a voice full of awe and astonishment, Debbie took a huge breath. "It's just that it's so much fucking bigger than my clit." She offered.

"It ... it doesn't get bigger as such." Replied Susan, her breath labouring as she now rubbed her clit a little harder. "It ... it engorges ... it fills with blood." She offered with a sigh.

Then fixing Adam's wide stare with her own gaze. "Now pay attention young man, this is something YOU need to learn." She giggled with wink at Debbie.

"You need to learn how to treat a woman's clit properly. It's not just a case of rubbing it till she cums." Said Susan ruefully.

Even Debbie's eyes went wide at this statement, as she considered that that was exactly what she had thought.

"Firstly, you can tease it -- with your fingers, like this." Offered Susan, gently flicking the nub with her finger.

"You can, gently press your nail into it -- for a slightly different sensation. And ..." gasped Susan, feeling her own orgasm get a lot closer than she realised. "You can ... when a woman is getting close to Orgasm like I am ... you can rub it harder, press on it a little firmer and you can ..." Susan gasped a little louder.

"You can fucking slap it hard when a woman's cumming." Wailed Susan, instantly starting to slap her clit firmly with her fingers.

Both Adam and Debbie watched on avidly, in genuine awe and admiration as they watched Mrs Kenyon, the Vicar's wife -- start to shake in obvious orgasm. Her breath came in short gasps and her body shuddered. Then seeing the interest from the young couple, Susan took a breath and giggled.

"Ah one of the benefits of being a woman, eh Debbie -- we get to experience multiple orgasms." She smiled.

But it was clear that Debbie for one, did not fully understand what Susan meant. Seeing her surprise, Susan's eyes went wide. "You ... you haven't experienced a Multiple?" asked Susan trying not to sound too incredulous.

Debbie had heard vague mention of them of course, and had on occasion when fucking herself with her hairbrush -- had tried to keep going to experience it. But it had been to no avail.

"Oh. holy fuck have you got an experience ahead of you." Susan whistled in excitement.

The Vicar's wife grinned down at Adam. "Now young man, do you know how to eat pussy?" she asked earnestly.

Adam's jaw dropped. He'd certainly heard his friends make jokes of it and had offered comment himself -- but now, he realised that he never had. Susan didn't need to hear a reply to know, as Adam's face told the story.

"What? Not even Debbie's juicy fuck hole?" asked the Vicar with some astonishment.

Susan gave her husband a glare of slight admonishment as she saw the awkwardness in Adam's eyes.

"Don't worry son, I'll teach you how. You'll be able to get Debbie to cum just using your tongue -- by the time I've finished with you." She laughed.

"Put your tongue here." Commanded Susan, separating her cunt lips with her fingers and pointing at the bottom of her crack.

"Stick your tongue out as far as you can, then use just the tip and draw it up the crack." She sighed, feeling Adam's tongue make contact with her soft pink skin.

"As you draw it up, oh fuck yeah just there -- where my cunt hole is. Stop." She instructed, still breathless.

"Now flick your tongue, lick all around the hole and tease it son. Don't push your tongue in ... not yet. You can ..." she gasped. "You can just put the tip on the hole as if you're going to ... ah fuck yeah and then move it away. Oh fuck you're a quick learner Adam. Now, keeping going up with your tongue until ... oh fuck yeah you found it. My clit." Susan moaned loudly.

"Lick it son, take it into your mouth gently and suck on it. Ah fuck yeah. Flick it with your tongue. Oh god yeah, just like that." She moaned once more.

"Ah now press your mouth right around it baby. Ah yes, fuck yes. Lick it, suck it Adam, you're such a nice young man." She giggled.

"I want to suck your cock, Vicar." Declared Debbie suddenly, her own excitement and desire now obvious in her face and in her words. "I want to take your cock down my throat, reverend." She added with a smile.

Robert smiled back at her and lifted his hand away from the young girl's cunt, then licked his fingers with relish. He spread his legs slightly then gestured for Debbie to kneel between them.

"Now remember what Susan said. Breath through your nose and take it slowly. Firstly, plenty of spit and saliva on my cock -- it will make it slide down your throat a bit easier." He cautioned.

Debbie shivered in a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. The Vicar's cock was already quite hard, but Debbie knew she needed to get it slick. Salivating her mouth as best she could she spat into her hands then slowly rubbed it over Robert's cock, covering the head mainly in as much spit as she got generate. A huge shiver of excitement and pleasure soared through her as she watched the Vicar's cock tremble at her touch.

In the deepest darkest depths of her own self pleasure she had only once or twice allowed herself to even consider allowing the Vicar into her private fantasy. Even in those moments, she had only visualised the Vicar watching her. Her mind now exploded with desire and ecstasy as she realised that she was actually holding the Vicar's gorgeous cock in her hand, and was about to swallow it.

Then, closing her mouth -- Debbie began to get used to breathing through her nose. She needed to take a few deeper breaths as her lungs got used to the extra effort required to draw in the air. But finally, assured that she was OK breathing this way -- Debbie opened her mouth and drew the Reverend's hard cock into her mouth. This was not new to her, as she had of course sucked Adam's cock as well as a few of the other men she'd been out with.

Debbie swallowed hard, as she remembered how Susan had done and then began to more her face forward as she took more of the Vicar's cock into her mouth. With around 4 inches of cock in her mouth, Debbie felt the first pang of her gag reflex, and she paused.

In her head, explosions of pleasure were going off -- as she realised that she was actually and finally sucking her Vicar's cock. Satisfied she had the gag reflex under control, Debbie pushed forward the extra few inches until to her delight, she felt the tip of Robert's cock on the back of her throat. A shiver of absolute pleasure flew through her and she realised it was a lot easier than she had feared.

"Swallow." Said Robert, his voice excited and lusty.

Debbie did so, several times as her breathing eased and if felt a lot more comfortable than she had dared imagine. A thought occurred to her, remembering what Susan had said about men coming down a woman's throat and that desire now raged within her. Then almost without bidding, Debbie rocked her head back and forth and realised that in doing so, she was getting face fucked.

It didn't go unnoticed by Susan who called out. "Christ. Are you ... are you face fucking her Robert?" she asked excitedly.

Robert grinned back at her. "Seems the delightful little cocksucker wants me to do that." He laughed.

Debbie's mind soared and her heart leapt with excitement. She felt the Reverend place his hands either side of her head, holding it in place as he then pulled his hips back and then thrust his cock back into Debbie's mouth, slowly.

"Ah fuck that's good. If ... if it gets too much Debbie, just tap out." Added Robert in a breathless tone as he began to increase his cadence.

Debbie knelt there, her mouth as wide as she could make it as she took Robert's thrusts with increasing desire and ease. On a whim, Debbie closed her lips around the Reverend's cock and heard him groan in pleasure. With joy and delight, Debbie's confidence soared as she realised the pleasure she was giving her Vicar.

"Oh fuck Debbie." Moaned the Vicar loudly. "If you carry on, I'm gonna cum." He declared.

Robert looked down at the young girl, and her face was bathed in a world of ecstasy and pleasure.

"You ... you want that?" asked Robert, a little unsure.

There was no hesitation or reluctance in Debbie's gesture. Despite having her mouth full of the reverend's cock and despite him sliding it in and out of her mouth fervently -- Debbie managed a smile and a very definite nod of the head.

"Ah Fuck. OK. Face or Tits?" asked the Vicar with a low groan.

Again, there was no hesitation or denial in Debbie's gesture as she pointed to her face.

Robert held his dick in his hands as he slowly withdrew the saliva covered shaft. As it escaped her lips, Debbie gave a low moan of disappointment as she prepared herself for Robert's load. The young girl opened her mouth wide and lifted her eyes to look at the Vicar as he continued to stroke his cock purposefully, holding the head of his dick tight in the opening of Debbie's mouth. In response, Debbie stuck her tongue out to catch any tendrils of cum that managed to escape her desperate mouth.

Suddenly, Robert stiffened and let out a low groan. "Ah fuck I'm cumming Debbie. Open your mouth my child, accept the gift of the Lord."

And with that, the Vicar let out a spray of cum that was like a jet, and it flew into Debbie's open mouth like a missile. Hardly had Debbie had a chance to taste the cum, when another equally strong spurted fired onto her face. The Vicar continued to jerk wildly and another spurt landed this time on Debbie's cheek. Then, as Robert began to breathe a little heavier, he let out a howl and let go of one huge spurt. So copious was the cum, that it now covered Debbie's face almost completely.

Robert smacked his cock down on Debbie's chin and moved it around, spreading the cum around as he did so. He lifted his cock head onto Debbie's tongue then let the cum drizzle down from it and onto her tongue.

In response, Debbie smiled broadly, as she began to savour the cum, rolling it around in her mouth -- using her tongue as a mixing spoon. She swallowed hard and felt the cum slide deliciously down her throat, her body shivered with the pleasure and she began to clean the Vicar's cock with her mouth -- getting every last drop of cum off it. Then, using her fingers, she scooped up the cum off her face and drizzled it into her mouth once more.

"Fuck Debs, that was so hot." Gasped Adam in genuine appreciation.

Susan moaned as she felt Adam's tongue withdraw off her clit and she dropped her own hand onto her little nub as she desperately chased her orgasm.

"Oh God. C'mon Adam. I need you to finger me, you ... you know how to do that right?" she gasped.

Adam smiled back at her, a little unsure. Adam had of course, on occasion been able to get a good feel of some of the girls he went out with. Debbie was the only one that had allowed him full access to her pussy but even then it had all been done in darkness, or when time was short and he couldn't spend so much time to admire it. Now, finally he had a real woman's pussy right in front of his face and she was begging him to finger her.

Adam, licked his middle finger and then, using his other hand he spread Susan's cunt lips -- exposing the pink skin. He blew on it lightly, something he knew Debbie liked and had figured most women would. Then he began to tease the puckering hole with his finger.

Susan moaned and arched her back in response as she felt the tip of the finger begin to extend her hole. Her right hand continued to rub her clit in small circles whilst the other hand came up and began to massage her tits, rolling her nipples between her fingers -- tugging and stretching them as her pleasure levels rose. She squeezed her eyes closed as she felt the warmth approaching, and she shivered slightly.

Adam continued to slide his finger in slowly, rotating it and using the tip to rub Susan's love channel. Whether by design or by luck, as Adam rotated his finger once more -- Susan let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

"Oh FUCKKK. Yeah... just there Adam."

Surprised and a little unsure, Adam continued to stroke the spot that Susan had indicated and Susan's moans got louder, her fingers now a blur on her clit and her hand tugging her nipples hard.

"Ahhhh. Gonna cum ... use ... use 2 fingers." Yelled Susan insistently, her back arching in pleasure.

This was not something Adam had ever experienced before. Sure, he knew Debbie liked to be fingered but he'd never seen her respond like this. Adam removed his finger and then sucked on them, to lubricate them. Inexperienced as he was, Adam had no idea that Susan was already well and truly lubricated and it was something he realised as he tasted her cunt juice on his finger.

Initially surprised, Adam realised that the juices didn't taste too bad at all. Then, satisfied that his fingers were slick enough, he pushed both middle fingers back into Susan's cunt with a firm push. Susan bucked and shuddered with pleasure as she felt her cunt hole extend a little more to accommodate the fingers.

Adam immediately rotated his fingers and curled them up to begin rubbing the same spot he had previously rubbed. When he got there, Susan exploded.

"Ah fucking hell Yesssss. I'm cumming son. I'm cumming on your fucking fingers. Fuck me ... fuck me with your ... your fingers." Insisted Susan, bucking her hips up to try and bury even more of Adam's fingers inside of her.

"Hey Adam." Called Robert with a chuckle. "Do you know what the difference is between my wife and a Classic Kit Kat?"

Adam looked over at the Reverend with curiosity and a little confusion, clearly indicating that he really didn't understand the Vicar's question.

"You only get 4 fingers in a Kit Kat." Replied the Reverend with a huge laugh.

Susan groaned loudly and lustily, but from the look on Adam's face was clear he didn't get the joke.

"Ahhhh ah Fuck ... that's ... that's for another time Adam." Susan offered breathlessly.

Much as she would love for Adam to push his entire fist into her -- Susan knew she needed to keep the sex lessons basic for the moment. There would be time a plenty for exploring fetishes another time.

Adam smiled back at the Vicar, a look on his face that told Robert he still didn't really fully understand. Instead, as Susan implored him to continue -- Adam thrust his fingers in and out of Susan's sopping cunt as she bucked and writhed in what Adam now understood to be another orgasm.