The Church Fete Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, with a yell. Adam called out. In truth Susan expected it, and had been pleasantly surprised that Adam had been able to last as long as he had. Her mind spun with excitement and desire and her own orgasm lurched nearer, her brain exploding with fireworks as she began to rub her own clit furiously. Adam's hands were not idle either, as he cupped Susan's tits in his hands and used his thumb to rub the nipples.

"Oh FUCK Mrs Kenyon I'm going to cum." Yelled the young man frantically, his face etched with effort as he tried to hold it back as best he could. But Adam's balls were boiling and bubbling like they had bever done before and he was overcome with a huge desire to empty the contents of his entire ballsack.

Quick as a flash, Susan was off him and then placing her face in direct line of his cock she began to lick and rub Adam's shaft -- milking it quickly with her hand as Adam continued to moan in pleasure.

"Cover my fucking tits and face young man. Give me your fucking delicious cum. I want you to fucking spray me all over. Yes baby, yes ... come for me. Spray your fucking cum over me." She moaned, her own orgasm now washing over her as she awaited the huge spray of jizz that she hoped to receive.

"Spray her face Adam." Yelled Debbie in support.

It was too much for Robert and he grunted hard and loud.

"Oh Fuck, you're getting the same fucking thing young lady. Turn around and I'll fucking cover your face too." He gasped.

Debbie didn't need telling twice, and immediately spun around just in time to catch the first spray of the vicar's cum on her cheek. She hardly had time to open her mouth when another huge spray caught her in the eye before the Vicar took aim and shot his third load right into Debbie's open mouth.

"Ah fuck yeah. Here ... it ... fucking ... comes ... baby." Yelled the vicar, his eyes squeezed shut with effort.

The young girl mewed with pleasure as she felt the warm cum on her tongue and she kept it there. Another huge dollop of cum landed on her nose and some on her cheek. As the vicar continued to try and spray it into her mouth, Debbie used her fingers to scoop up the cum from her eyes and then drizzled it onto the Vicar's cock before then taking the cock in her mouth, using her tongue to roll the cum all around the shaft before then proceeding to absolutely devour the cock and to suck and lick every last drop of cum from the hard pole.

Adam erupted onto Susan's face. There was no other word for it, huge and copious globs of pure cum fired straight out of his hard shaft and his cock twitched as it delivered each jet of the warm cum onto Susan's face and onto her tits. If the Vicar's ejaculation had been somewhat controlled, Adam's was frantic and chaotic. Bursts of cum fired onto Susan's hair, another jet landed on her tits. As she continued to jerk Adam's cock wildly -- sprays of cum went everywhere.

"Ah holy fucking hell Mrs Kenyon ... fucking hell ..." gasped the young man, surprised at the sheer amount of cum that had exploded out of his cock.

Robert flopped backwards into the seat, his cock slowly deflating despite Debbie's desperate efforts with her mouth.

Susan stood up and walked across to her husband. With a wink she smiled at him, opening her mouth to show all of Adam's captured cum. Robert of course, knew immediately what Susan wanted to do but with a little shake of the head, gestured for Susan not to proceed. Susan, of course had wanted to do a cum swap with Debbie, in the same way as Julie had done to her. But something on her husband's face told her not to try. With a slightly disappointed sigh and a huge gulp, Susan instead swallowed all the cum in her mouth before opening it in front of Robert for inspection.

Robert looked over at Debbie and the young girl instinctively knew what she needed to do. Firstly, she opened her mouth as wide as she could showing to all that her mouth was still full of cum. Then she swallowed hard and opened her mouth once more to show it was all gone.

"Good girls." Said the Vicar a little patronisingly. "One thing we do not do, is waste precious cum. It is the juice of life, and it needs to be respected." He added solemnly.

Adam sighed loudly, as he lounged back on the sofa exhausted. Debbie too, sat back down trying to gain back a bit of composure. Susan meanwhile walked over to the refrigerator and returned with a jug of cold water and 4 glasses.

"Very important to hydrate." She said sounding motherly once more.

"Adam, make sure you drink plenty of water -- it helps you create more cum in your balls." She added, sounding for once a little unsexy.

The 4 of them sat there, each in their own moment of pause and reflection at what had transpired. After a few moments, Susan stood up and retrieved the discarded clothes, before handing them over to Adam and Debbie.

Slowly, the 2 of them got dressed before suddenly realising that neither the Vicar nor his wife were getting dressed. Seeing their surprise, Susan smiled broadly.

"Ermm... we're ... Robert and I are not quite finished." She added with a giggle and a sexy sideways glance at her husband. Robert's soft cock twitched once more despite its earlier physical efforts.

"OH?" Robert offered with a smile.

"Robert's going to fuck me across the altar." replied Susan with a wicked smile.

Once dressed, Debbie and Adam awkwardly thanked the Vicar and his wife. Debbie's insecurity somewhat abated but still apparent she spoke to them once more as she passed through the doorway.

"It ... it was OK wasn't it, Vicar? To ... to do this I mean." She asked hesitantly.

Susan and Robert smiled at the young girl broadly.

"Debbie, trust me. God will be very pleased with your efforts. You are his child, and he wants you both to be happy, and above all he wants you to be sexually active and gain pleasure from the gift he has given you."

Debbie and Adam both broke into a huge grin and turned to walk away.

"See you on Saturday at the wedding." Called Debbie as they meandered down the path. There was no denying the anticipation and excitement in her voice.

--

A few days later, Susan heard the phone ring and answered it cheerfully then heard Debbie Nichols on the other end. After exchanging pleasantries, Debbie took a big breath.

"Anyway Mrs Kenyon ... Susan." She corrected. "Again I want to thank you and Reverend Kenyon for all the help and advice you gave us. I really don't know how I can thank you. It's alleviated so much of our doubts and fears and we are so grateful. To that end ..." Debbie paused, waiting to hear Susan's response.

"Yes?" asked Susan excitedly.

Debbie continued. "Well, as you know Adam and I are getting married on Saturday. And we've talked about this. We were wondering ... that is ... Oh ... well I know this might sound crazy and maybe even a little inappropriate but we were wondering if ... errrmmm ... well, on our Wedding night ... we were sort of wondering if you and the Reverend would ... ummmm... well, like to come and watch?" she finished with a nervous cough.

---

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading and thank you for the lovely feedback. If you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment (but please be nice.)