The Church Fete Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Debbie Nichols finished scooping up the last of the Vicar's cum off her face and then beamed a smile at him. "All gone Vicar. I swallowed it like a good little cock sucker. You ... you really thing God will be pleased with me?" she asked once more, still seeking affirmation that what she was doing was acceptable to her God.

"Oh you are a very good cock sucker my child, and God will be very pleased with you. Now, would you like me to finger you like Adam's doing to my wife?" he asked.

Debbie's face broke out into a wide smile and she beamed it back at the Reverend. "Oh fuck yes, Vicar." Moaned Debbie in immediate response. Then, laying back down on the sofa, Debbie spread her legs wide, a huge look of excitement on her face.

The Vicar wasted no time, realising now how much he had wanted to taste this young girl's sweet pussy. His left hand began to stroke Debbie's soft inner thigh delicately, tracing lines across her tummy and going tantalisingly close to her clit without actually touching it. The fingers of his other hand, spread Debbie's delicate flower to expose her cunt hole. A little glint of moisture reflected in the light and Robert guessed that Debbie was already a little wet.

Extending his tongue, Robert began by licking the crevice between Debbie's thigh and torso. It was an area that he knew was quite erogenous and it was something that drove his wife crazy. As Robert continued to lick, kiss, suck and slither up and down the crease -- Debbie felt a huge rush of pleasure. No one had ever done that to her and it felt absolutely fantastic.

Debbie arched her back once more, then thrust her hips upwards in a desire to gain more contact with Robert's tongue. The Vicar continued to tease, letting his tongue go close to Debbie's clit before drifting off. It felt glorious and sent Debbie delirious with lust and desire but she longed to feel the Vicar's finger on and in her pussy.

Then, as if her dream was answered -- Robert used his finger and slowly began to insert it into the puckered hole of Debbie's love tube. A low gasp escaped her lips as Debbie felt the finger slide in and she began to fight for her breath as she felt a warm glow stir within her. She hadn't had that many orgasms in her young life but Debbie Nichols knew enough to know that this was the onset of a nice deep climax.

Robert inserted a second finger and then began to rotate them gently, stroking the inner skin delicately as he now sought Debbie's G spot. After a few moments, Debbie's groan and her wide eyes told the vicar he had found it. Robert shifted slightly, so that he was now able to lick Debbie's clit whilst simultaneously fingering her cunt and rubbing her G spot.

When Debbie felt the Vicar's tongue on her little bud, she erupted in sheer ecstasy and pleasure. She had never had anyone, not even Adam -- lick her pussy and now she realised what joy she had missed out on. Robert's expert tongue felt incredible on her clit as he licked and teased it, sucking it into his mouth and rolling his tongue around it.

Waves of warm pleasure ran through her, and Debbie shivered and shook with lust and desire as she felt her orgasm gather pace. In her head, she told herself that she would soon be cumming on the Vicar's face and the thought really excited her.

Robert continued to rub her G spot and Debbie writhed with a deep resonance as she felt the combined pleasure, of being fingered and having her clit licked. Her hands lifted up to her own tits and she began to massage them, and tease her nipples as she felt the orgasm approach.

Debbie was making low mewing noises now, along with the occasional moan and sometimes a yell of encouragement to the Reverend.

"Ah Mmmmmmm oh God. Yes Vicar, fuck me with your fingers ... yes yesssss." She implored in time to Robert thrusting his fingers in and out of her now sopping wet cunt.

Meanwhile, on the other sofa, and under Susan's expert tutelage Adam had managed to get 4 fingers into the Vicar's wife and she writhed in pleasure at the sensation. But Adam's hand was thick and his fingers fatter than her husband -- as a result, Susan's cunt was stretched beyond what she had experienced and she moaned constantly until, with a yell she instructed Adam to stop.

"Oh fuck Adam, it's ... it's good but I can't take more right now. Just use your 3 fingers and push them in and out baby." She whispered lustily.

Adam did as he was instructed, and Susan continued to rub her clit fervently as he did so, as she felt her orgasm approach.

"Oh Fuck yeah ... gonna cum Adam. Gonna fucking cream myself on your fingers. Oh God fuck yesssss..."

Adam looked in awe, never having seen a woman have a proper orgasm. He had seen Debbie occasionally moan and groan and he had surmised that was her 'cumming'. But Adam was totally unprepared for the sheer force and voracity of Susan's orgasm as it bubbled up and exploded inside her.

Susan's eyes flashed open and went wide, bulging with physical effort as her mouth dropped open in a long low guttural groan. Susan's back arched, her body lifting off the sofa and her legs began to tremble. Somewhat in shock, Adam stop his ministrations thinking this was the right thing to do but Susan set him right with a loud yell.

"Oh fuck Adam, don't stop now ... I'm ... I'm almost there... fuck me with your fingers baby." She pleaded.

Adam did as he was told, thrusting his fat fingers back into Susan, and her wet cunt accepted them eagerly. As he continued to thrust in, Adam looked on in awe as Susan's body shook and shivered in front of him. Her legs continued to shake and her breathing was coming in low rasps as the physical effort of her orgasm consumed her.

In her mind, Susan rejoiced in the knowledge that this young man had given her the most delicious of orgasms and her mind filled with pleasure and joy as she felt the warm waves of passion and pleasure wash through her.

"Ah fuck, time to use your tongue baby." Moaned Susan.

Adam didn't need to be told twice, and dropped his head between Susan's legs with gusto. He extended his tongue and began to lap avidly, running his tongue around the pink skin and then using the tip to tease Susan's puckering hole. He applied his mouth to her clit once more and began to lick and suck the little nub, taking it in to his mouth as he had seen the Reverend do to Debbie.

Susan's moans became louder and more insistent. "Ah push your tongue in baby, push your tongue into my pussy hole."

Adam complied immediately, although he had never done this to any woman before. But the tip of his tongue tickled Susan's hole and she moaned in response. Taking her hands, she placed them either side of her pussy and spread her cunt lips apart, so that the cunt hole and the surrounding pink skin were all exposed to Adam's wet tongue. Adam continued to lap and lick for a while more before eventually pushing the tip into Susan's hole.

"Oh fucking Gawd ... nearly cumming baby. Keep ... keep going." She offered breathlessly.

Adam extended his tongue out as far as he could and then rolling it into an 'U' shape he proceeded to press his face and tongue further into Susan's pussy. Unable to refrain further, Susan hooked each index finger into her cunt hole and then pulled. This of course caused Susan's cunt to gape a little and a bigger hole to open.

"Ah fuck Adam. Get that gorgeous tongue of yours all the way up there as far as it can go." She mewed.

In response, Adam re-doubled his efforts and pressed his face further down onto Susan's cunt. He poked his tongue into the hole and then began lapping and licking as he swirled his tongue around the hole.

This sent Susan into absolutely apoplexy as she reached her orgasm and a huge shiver of pleasure ran through her. She began to feel the warm waves of ecstasy as it flushed through her body, making her feel as if her very skin was electrified.

Explosions went off in Susan's head as she continued to shiver, moaning long a lowly as she felt the tendrils of sheer pleasure reach across her entire body. She felt the warmth of the orgasmic waves that were now consuming her, and she realised she was cumming harder than she had done in a quite a while.

Debbie moaned loudly, in tandem to Susan's moans and in response to the effect the Vicar's mouth was having on her. Her mind roiled with pleasure, her body shuddering and shaking at every touch. Debbie felt the warm glow of her approaching orgasm and she sensed the desire and unfettered yearning she now had.

The vicar was still eating Debbie's pussy and she certainly wasn't complaining. But seeing Susan's delight and joy made Debbie wonder just what Adam was doing to the Vicar's wife. Debbie had never had a man shove his tongue up her cunt and so in truth, she neither knew it was something couples did and certainly didn't know of the absolute pleasure it would afford her.

But Robert knew. And on seeing the young girl's reaction -- he knew it was something he needed to introduce her to.

Bringing his hands together, Robert deftly separated Debbie's soft cunt lips then slid each of his index fingers into her hole. Debbie gasped at the feeling, still unaware of the incredible ecstasy she was about to feel. The Vicar inserted a 2nd finger along side the first and then pulled the young girl's cunt hole wide until it gaped invitingly.

Robert took a huge breath, and then placing his lips by her cunt entrance, he blew softly, steadily and smoothly. Debbie convulsed in pleasure as she felt the warm air blow into her love tube. It felt so unusual and so nice.

Another shiver rolled across her and Debbie moaned in joy. But the next moment, her head practically exploded and she let out a long low wail of such primeval lust and desire that it caught everyone off guard. As Robert extended his tongue and pushed it into her hole, probing and licking -- pushing his tongue in as far as he could, his face now buried between the young girl's legs.

Debbie arched her back and then lifted her hips up to Robert's mouth, as she started to gyrate and grind her cunt on his face and tongue.

"Oh my fucking God Vicar, what ... what are you doing to me. I'm Oh shit I'm gonna cum Vicar. Gonna cum on your fucking tongue." She wailed, her fingers now rubbing her own clit madly and vigorously.

Inside her head, Debbie's thoughts were focused on this incredible and undeniable sense of pleasure she was receiving. It surpassed anything she had felt before, anything she had been able to induce in herself. Even when Adam had fucked her, she had not felt quite like this.

"Oh shit yesssss. Yes ... fucking lick it Vicar. Lick it good. Fuck it with your tongue. Oh god I'm fucking cumming ... oh god yesssssss."

Debbie Nichols began to shake and shiver with pleasure as her orgasm slammed into her. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever experienced before and it took her breath away. Her breathing came in short sharp gasps now, in between moments of low moaning and sighs of ecstasy and joy. A deep and consuming urge washed over her, a desire and an anticipation so strong that it threatened to blow everything else out of the water. Her cunt gushed with her juices and Debbie let out a loud shout.

"Oh god Vicar ... I ... oh shit ... Oh fuck ... I wwwwant you to fuck me Vicar. Pleeeesse." She begged.

Robert burst out in huge grin, hearing the young girl's request and of course he was more than ready to comply. But he really wanted to drive the young girl wild with desire first.

"Oh I dunno Debbie. I mean, all this is ... well ... it's OK. But I'm your Vicar." He offered innocently.

Debbie's face contorted slightly in disappointment. "I ... I thought you said it was OK? I thought you said God would approve?" she implored; her voice crestfallen.

"OH. he does Debbie. It's just me ... I ... I mean ... it should be Adam's privilege really." He replied.

"But I need it vicar, Adam's had my cunt once I want you to take it. I need cock and I need it from you. Pleeesse?" she implored once more.

Glancing over at Adam Robert called out excitedly.

"Adam? What do you say -- Debbie wants me to fuck her. Are you OK with that?" he asked in genuine concern.

Adam smiled back at him, his mouth stretched in a wide grin. "Only if I can fuck YOUR wife." He chuckled.

Susan groaned with anticipation and desire. She too was now desperate for cock having long since realised and understood that nothing gave her the same feeling as having her cunt stuffed with man meat.

"Come here young man." Ordered Susan with a grin. "I want to suck your cock once more, make sure it's nice and hard to shove into my pussy." She giggled.

Adam approached her and Susan quickly grabbed the cock and wrapped her lips around it in absolute desire.

Not to be out done, Debbie stood up and placed herself between the Vicar's legs with a glint in her eyes. Her tits jiggled as began to lick and suck the Vicar's cock as she had learnt to do. She ran the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of the shaft, pausing at the cock head and wiggled her tongue until she found the sensitive spot and watched as Robert's cock twitched and shuddered in response.

She let her mouth travel back down till her lips felt the wrinkles of the Vicar's ball sack. Then. Gently as she had been advised she took one of the sensitive orbs into her mouth and rolled it around slowly with her tongue.

Robert gave out a low moan of satisfaction and approval and Debbie glowed at the compliment.

"Oh. Dear God, Debbie. You're a fast learner, you're sucking my cock so good, my girl." He espoused.

After a few moments, Debbie was satisfied and stood up, before laying back on the sofa and spreading her legs. Her hands went down to her cunt and she spread her lips open -- once again exposing the pink skin and her puckering hole. This time there was no doubt how wet it was, as it glistened and gleamed in the light.

Robert stood up and took a huge breath. "Oh you gorgeous fucking thing. I'm gonna pound you so hard."

Debbie smiled back at the vicar and prepared herself for yet more unbelievable joy and bliss.

"Turn over and get on all fours." Directed the Vicar with a tone of utter lust.

Debbie giggled and did as she was told, arching her back to push her arse up and then wriggling it suggestively. She licked her fingers then use her hand to reach under and spread her pussy for the reverend. With a giggle, Debbie realised how dripping wet she was and knew the Vicar would have no trouble sliding his cock into her.

"Oh shit. You gonna do me doggy, vicar?" moaned Debbie with a sense of excitement.

Robert grunted and grabbed his cock, rubbing it along Debbie's crack until it elicited a low moan of appreciation from her. She re-positioned herself, lifting her arse up once more.

"Oh Fuck Vicar, get it in there, please." She gasped, feeling the head of his cock at her entrance.

Slowly Robert began to feed his hard cock into the young girl's pussy -- watching as her hole avariciously swallowed every inch until, pretty soon he was already balls deep and with very little effort. Debbie's pussy was slick with juices and her arse wriggled suggestively as she took the Vicar's cock all the way into her hole.

Balancing on one arm, Debbie lifted her other hand and slowly began to massage her pendulous tits as they began to sway in time to the Vicar's thrusts. At first, the reverend used slow deep thrusts, making sure he went all in with each thrust so that his balls swung up and slapped Debbie's clit with a satisfying thwack.

As Debbie's breathing began to labour, she moved her free hand from her tits to her clit and began to strum it rhythmically as she felt the reverend's cock enter her. Robert too, was breathing heavier now as the onset of his own climax began to bubble in his balls. He heaved and sighed with each thrust as they began to get more forceful and powerful. His hips slapped into the young girl and she gave a little squeal of pleasure with each slap, her own hips pushing back now, against the Vicar's increased speed.

The vicar place both hands on the side of Debbie's hips to steady himself as his thrust became a little more urgent.

"Oh holy fuck Debbie. Your pussy feels so tight and so amazing, your cunt lips are grasping my cock and I can feel it constricting on my shaft." He added breathlessly.

Robert's thrusts were furious now and he was increasing his speed and cadence as he began to really hammer the young girl's pussy. Debbie heaved and moaned as she too continued to thrust her hips back to meet the Vicar's plunging cock.

Meanwhile, over on the other sofa -- Susan had taken control of Adam's body and was using it to her own satisfaction. She had laid the young man on his back and now proceeded to straddle him, facing forward so she could see his face. From the look on Adam's face it was obvious to all that saw it that he had not felt this before. Indeed, having a woman on top of him was a totally new experience.

Susan threw her head back lifting herself up slightly she reached down and grabbed Adam's hard cock. Then, rubbing the head along her crack for a little while, she gently eased it into her hole with a huge moan of satisfaction. Adam too, let out a loud howl of pleasure as he felt Susan's cunt squeeze his cock as the head pushed its way into her hole.

"Oh Fuck Mrs Kenyon I've ... oh fuck ... wow." He exclaimed as Susan began to slowly slide her cunt down his shaft.

Then finally, as Susan felt the base of Adam's cock press against her body she knew she had it all inside of her.

"How does that feel Adam." She giggled, leaning forward and making her tits swing seductively in front of the young man's face.

But Adam was not prepared for the fucking he was about to receive, nor for the huge ejaculation that would ensue. Susan flexed her knees, lifting her body up so that Adam's cock slid out of her pussy. But Susan was careful not to go too far -- she didn't want the glorious cock slipping out of her desperate hole. After a few false starts, Susan finally got used to the length of the cock inside her and worked out how far up she could raise herself.

Satisfied with her workings, Susan began to move up and down a little quicker, her cunt squeezing Adam's cock as she lifted and gave Adam the feeling of his cock being drained. As his breathing became ragged, he began to inadvertently lift his own hips up now to meet Susan's plunge. The resulting slap of skin on skin only worked to heighten the sensations that the fucking couple were now experiencing.

Adam had never, in his wildest dreams imagined that it would feel so good to have a woman ride him. He watched as the Vicar's wife slammed her body down on his cock, each thrust sending him balls deep into her and causing her to groan in ecstasy and pleasure.

"Ah ...fuck ...fuck ...fuck." Moaned Susan in time to each rise and fall of her pussy, skewered as she was on Adam's hard cock.

Susan was bouncing up and down now, using the spring of the sofa for extra force as she let gravity help her slam her pussy back down on Adam's cock. Her breathing heavy, her nostrils flaring with effort Susan began to feel the glorious rumblings of her orgasm as it ran apace through her body.

Beneath her, Adam shook and trembled with effort as he lifted his hips to meet Susan, his cock burying itself in her cunt with such ferocity that it was causing the two of them to moan and groan with effort and exertion.

The sight of his wife impaled on the young man's cock was sending Robert's mind reeling as he continued to saw his cock into young Debbie's beautifully wet cunt hole. He watched with intrigue as his sexy wife continued to lift herself up then slam her body back down on Adam's cock with such ferocity that he had rarely seen from her. Adam too, was just as fervent and ferocious in lifting his hips up to meet her thrusts. The two of them rutted like animals as they gave in to the primeval desires that ran amok inside of them.