All Comments on 'The Church Fete'

by StoreyRaita

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy7 months ago

That was a great story. Well done.

FeltfixerFeltfixer7 months ago

I really liked this story. The only thing I couldn’t figure was why did he want to do this for £2700. Maybe I missed something.

There’s obviously scope for more chapters

Susan’s lovely. Easy 5 stars.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK7 months ago
very good

Please go more with this!!!

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Love stories of innocence corrupted!!! Second chapter where he invites a few friends over and they gangbang her!!!!

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy7 months ago

loved it, could use more chapters

anniegirl003anniegirl0037 months ago

Wonderful story! It certainly deserves a second chapter…….

silverwolf55silverwolf557 months ago

So well written, very engaging and erotic. I'm not quite sure though what all of the other people at the village fete were doing while this was happening. No-one interrupted..? But never mind, it was a great story. I'm looking to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story, a part two would be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written... entertaining...

What I liked the most was, the choices and decisions, the emotional and mental struggles and resolutions that the ill fated victim had to submit to... of their own free will... the lack of real violence or force is refreshing...

Great example of when the pendulum swings to far one-way or the other...

And the moral is: 2 wrongs never make a right, and sometimes you can be so right, you can be wrong...

Ty... good effort...

puffnstuff420puffnstuff4207 months ago

I liked the story but Susan would not have been showing after only a month so that makes me think it's Robert's child should you decide to write more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not impressed. A woman does not have a baby bump after 1 month.

gran_prongran_pron7 months ago

what can I say, loved it, noticed I am in luck and there already is a second chapter so i won't have to ask for it.

If that turn out to be only half as entertaining and arousing as this one you can count on it that in my comment on chapter 2 I will be begging for more ;)

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Very well written

🙈🙉🙊

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gave it 5*. A few little niggles eg pregnancy doesn’t show after 1 month, & she could’ve taken the morning after pill.

Just hope it doesn’t go too silly which stories that start well sometimes do. Keep it on track Mr Author!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story but felt that Mike should have involved Julie in showing Susan what was happening to her. Although it seems that Susan has realized that her husband hasn't done right by her. The possibilities for Susan to learn more about becoming a truly sexual being are almost endless, and I would like you to take us on that journey, maybe including the vicar.

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl123456 months ago

Looking forward to reading more

morbiusrgmorbiusrg16 days ago

Great story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoreyRaita@StoreyRaita
I've always loved writing, from an early age - even from a time before typewriters when we used pen and paper. I like to develop strong and believable characters, and explore the nuances of erotica. I also like to add little 'twists' at the end of my stories. I have several st...