The Church of One Ch. 01

Story Info
Orgies are just how this church worships.
3.4k words
4.66
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer**

Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

Please enjoy this story I've been working on. This is my first submission, so I'm nervous, but very open to pos/neg feedback.

This is a story about a cult-ish church in which closeness to the heavenly is found through the sexual closeness of the congregation. The main character is central, but all other characters rotate in and out of the story, since churches typically have a whole bunch of people in them. I hope that doesn't make it too hard to follow. But this is one of my fantasies, so I had to put it out there. Thanks again.

---

Chase had to force himself not to run across the parking lot of the Church of One, the place he had spent almost every Saturday evening for the last year. He could not help the giddy excitement that struggled to push him forward to the front doors. The Church of One, more than any other place he'd ever found, had been his home. The fellow members of the church were his family; more than that, they were a part of him. Losing any one of them would be like losing an appendage. He loved all of them dearly, and as they passed in the halls, they conveyed their love for him with kind words, brushes on the arm, and hugs. Yes, it was good to be back after a long week.

Many of his work associates thought it odd that Chase was never up for hanging out on Saturday nights. They found it even more strange if he told them the reason for declining invitations was because he had to go to church. But the scoffs and jokes aimed his way didn't bother him all that much. How could they possibly be expected to understand the closeness and fellowship he had with his church family? They'd never experienced such love, such intimacy. No he didn't hold their scorn against them. But neither did he ever consider their offers. One does not accept a homeless man's offer to share a cardboard box under a bridge, not when there is a mansion at your fingertips.

In the year since he'd found the Church of One, Chase had only missed two services. The first was a delayed flight back from Minnesota about three months into his attendance. Chase had let his tears fall in the middle of the airport, heartbroken by what he was missing at that moment. The second was a bout with the flu which kept him home just last week. The flu had not been nearly as horrible an experience, because as uncomfortable as he had felt, several of his fellow church members had kept him company in his home during the service. Even so, the experience of being in the building with the whole congregation was the only true way to experience the Church of One.

After what seemed like ages, Chase was standing in front of the heavy double doors to the main auditorium. Fighting to keep his heart out of his ears, he pushed through into the large dark room. His heavy breathing was immediately drowned out by loud worship music, blaring not only from the stage, but from the mouths of all the congregation. They lifted up their voices in ecstasy to their god, their song making Chase's eyes well up with tears.

He scanned the packed room for a place to join in. Humans are typically creatures of habit, but in the Church of One nobody sat in the same place twice in a row. It was not an official rule, just a mostly unspoken decision of the members to be as close to as many of their peers as possible. That being the case, one had to be very intentional in choosing a seat for the service.

Despite the overall rapture pervading the audience as they sang, a number of gazes shot his way as he entered, eager to welcome the latecomer. Chase was moved with gratitude to see a number of people beckoning to him from different parts of the sanctuary. One young lady caught his attention as she waved him over to the right side of the room, where she was singing and swaying to the music. Despite the dark room and the flashing concert-style lights, Chase recognized her immediately as one of the recent college graduates, Kaylee. She was twenty one years old, tall and lean, with shoulder length blonde hair that shone like the sun every time a strobe light swept over it. More radiant still was her smile, which always melted his heart and made his hands tremble slightly. That smile was aimed at him now. Chase moved shakily toward her, coming up next to her and giving her a big hug which was returned enthusiastically.

"Welcome back, sicko," she said in his ear, her breath moist and arousing on his skin. He feigned shock at the reference to his recent illness and poked her gently in the ribs, making her giggle and flinch away, then he turned to face the stage. Chase joined in the song, his closeness to Kaylee only heightening his exultation and joy as he belted out praise. As the next song started Kaylee's hand brushed his, and he looked down at her, catching a dizzying whiff of her perfume as he did so. When their eyes met, she blushed and nuzzled into his shoulder, squeezing him tight around the waist. He put his arm around her and held her close as he sang all the louder, reveling in the emotions that worship always inspired in him.

Kaylee was not Chase's girlfriend, nor were they even a potential couple. In fact, Kaylee's boyfriend Seth was on the other side of her, singing with all his might, in praise to the god who had brought them all together. But relationships outside of the Church did not hold the same meaning inside the walls. This was the Church of One after all, and all the members knew that this meant they were all each other's. Who is a man to cling so tightly to what he has that he deprives another of the love and affection of the One?

As the music continued, and an elder began to weave a sermon in and out of the chords, Chase understood that the time had come. The affectionate cuddling he and Kaylee were enjoying was being duplicated and intensified all around the room. Across the aisle from him stood a middle aged man, Todd, wrapped in the arms of another man's wife, Christine, who was kissing him passionately. Directly in front of Chase two siblings, Anderson and Bethany, were so moved by the spirit of exultation in the place that they were already halfway through undressing each other.

Chase knew that this level of intimacy would scare most outsiders away. But here in the Church of One, this was how every single service went. Everyone was everyone's. No one was excluded or left out. All were One. That being said, this was a well hidden practice, and only the members over eighteen were invited in for the ceremony.

A curly haired boy named William awkwardly groped at the breast of a blonde college girl, Charissa, who lovingly stroked his hair and guided his hand between her legs. William had just come of age the week prior, and been allowed to join the worship service. Chaise smiled at the couple, proud of Charissa for gently showing him the ropes.

With his heart bursting with thankfulness to his god, Chase turned to Kaylee. She faced him, her own eyes brimming with tears even as she laughed for joy. Seth was still next to her, but he was now sitting down while Chelsea, a middle aged mother of four, straddled his lap. Lost in passion though they were, Seth managed to give Chase a thumbs up before getting thoroughly distracted again.

Chase cradled Kaylee's face in his hands, and kissed her softly on the lips. The smell of her filled his head as she sighed into him, and gradually the urgency behind their kiss escalated. Chase probed Kaylee's lips with his tongue, and she opened her mouth to receive him. Their tongues danced around each other, first in her mouth, then in his. Their hands frantically slid over each other's bodies, desperate to feel everything and know their partner fully.

Chase felt Kaylee's hands moving down his sides to his waist, and he moaned into her mouth as she grazed his bulging crotch with her fingertips. Trembling, he began kneading her perky tits through her dress, alternating between massaging the mounds, and softly pulling on her nipples. She shuddered so hard when he first touched the rigid nubs that she almost fell to her knees. Chase caught her in his arms, and carried her to the aisle where he lay her on the floor before climbing on top and again melding their mouths together.

Chase was so engaged that he almost didn't notice when someone ran their fingernails over his back. He took note, however, when those fingers pried his shirt up to his armpits and began exploring his ribs and stomach, while a mouth began kissing and licking his back. He broke his kiss with Kaylee (eliciting a whimper at being deprived) and looked over his shoulder. There crouched one of the newest members, Lydia, feverishly slathering his lower back and ass with her tongue. He could see the eighteen year old's petite swimmer's body completely naked, presumably from an encounter before this one. Indeed her skin already glistened from exertion. Chase almost laughed; the celebration had only started a few minutes ago, and she was already well into the ritual. Lydia gave him a wolfish smile as she reached under him and deftly flicked Kaylee's nipple, making her yelp and squirm with pleasure.

Chase smiled at her but quickly turned his attention back to Kaylee. He would never dream of turning Lydia away, but she'd have to wait her turn if she wanted his full attention.

Kaylee had not been idle. She had Chase's belt unbuckled and was pushing his jeans and boxers as far down his legs as she could reach. Once that was done she worked his shirt over his head. Chase started to kick his pants off the rest of the way, but Lydia beat him to it. With a kiss on his ass cheek and a grope of his dangling balls she yanked his shoes off and pulled his pants and underwear off the rest of the way. Chase thanked her by reaching behind him and squeezing her tit, and then began vigorously disrobing Kaylee. Having nothing else to do, Kaylee helped with her clothes.

Chase was thankful for her assistance, since her position on the floor made it tricky, as well as the fact that the floor was getting steadily more crowded. Above Kaylee's head on all fours waited Sadie, a busty blonde teen with glasses fogging uncontrollably. She fidgeted in anticipation as a Church elder (and coincidentally her father), Randy, got into position to pound her from behind. Kaylee reached up with both hands and cupped Sadie's large swinging tits. She moaned and collapsed to her elbows, her tits hanging so low that Kaylee's knuckles were brushing the floor as she squeezed and massaged them. With their faces only an inch apart, the girls did the most reasonable thing they could do, and began passionately tonguing one another. When Randy was finally in place he grabbed one of the complimentary lube bottles from under a seat, slathered his cock, and began working it into Sadie's pussy. She flinched forward before he could get more than the tip in. "No, daddy, the other one please," she begged, wiggling her ass in the air enticingly. Laughing, her father granted her request excitedly. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he gradually sank into her, her voice adding another layer of beauty to the music still blasting from the band.

While this was happening, Chase kissed his way down Kaylee's lithe body, until his face was level with her shaved pussy. It looked and smelled exquisite. He nuzzled it with his nose, grazing in between her lips. Kaylee's pelvis shot up at his touch, forcing his nose and mouth deep into her vagina. When he pulled back in surprise, his face came away soaked from her already dripping sex. He dove right back in, vaulted into a frenzy by the taste of her juices. Kaylee writhed, and one hand shot to the back of his head to push him deeper into her soft pink pussy.

Behind him, Lydia would not be forgotten. She had been fondling his balls and stroking his shaft from behind, and she didn't slow down as she buried her face between his ass cheeks and began licking his hole. Chase almost jumped off the floor at this, but the surprise was immediately replaced by pleasure as Lydia's soft lips and wet tongue pushed at his sphincter. He relaxed and let Kaylee grind against his mouth and face at her own pace, while Lydia jacked him off and ate his ass.

Gradually, Lydia worked her tongue into Chase's starburst, pushing it open more and more as he relaxed. He moaned and almost passed out, partly from lack of oxygen as his face was continuously buried in Kaylee's snatch, and partly from the pleasure Lydia was overloading him with. He could tell she had her tongue as deep inside his anus as she could get it. She then began swirling it around the walls of his intestines. As his vision swam his orgasm rushed up to meet him. He involuntarily clamped his ass onto Lydia's tongue as he sprayed his load into her waiting hand.

He collapsed to the floor, his body quivering from the massive orgasm, his head still secured in place between Kaylee's legs. After a few heartbeats, he realized Kaylee was reaching her finale. Chase ravaged her clit with his tongue and inserted two fingers into her pussy, pumping in and out feverishly. Kaylee screamed and clenched every muscle in her strong body. She squeezed him so tightly as she rode the waves of her climax that Chase wondered if his nose might break. Suddenly she spasmed and went limp, arms and legs out wide, naked chest heaving. Chase took his first full breath in minutes, smelling her essence all over his face. After she recovered a little, Kaylee opened her eyes and found his face, smiling that smile at him. He bent forward, and kissed a trail up her tummy, stopping at each nipple before continuing. He sucked on her neck just under her jaw, eliciting a moan as she stretched to give him more access. He then kissed her deeply on the lips, laying flat against her, naked body on naked body.

One last peck before he assisted her into a seated position. Chase turned to find Lydia licking the last of his cum out of her palm. She was reclining against the side of a chair, playing with herself as she watched them. "That was so fucking hot," she yelled over the thrumming beat.

Kaylee kissed Chase's forehead before moving off to find her next partner. Chase smiled and pinched her butt as she passed. She'd have no trouble finding someone to share her body with. He turned back to Lydia. That devilish smile of hers appeared more sheepish now that she was his sole focus. She was so cute, it made him laugh. Here she was masturbating naked in front of him, looking so shy after everything she'd just done. He crawled up to her, and her hungry eyes watched his every move. He pushed forward, crushing her soft lips with his, tasting his own cum on her tongue as he inhaled her sweet aroma of perfume and sex.

Chase got up onto one knee in front of Lydia, his hard-again cock inches from the lips he had just kissed. She stared at it enraptured for a moment, not moving. Then with a quick glance up to his face, as if to make sure she had his permission, she moved forward, kissing the head of his pulsating dick. She ran her tongue in circles around it, slathering it with her saliva, then she shot forward, impaling her throat on it. Chase was caught off guard by this, and groaned as he fought to keep from cumming immediately. Back and forth Lydia moved on his cock, stroking his shaft and fondling his balls as she went. After several minutes of this she pulled him close, holding him as deep in her throat as he could go for as long as she could. She pushed away, coughing a little. Climbing onto the pew behind her she lay on her side, lifting one leg high in the air to allow him access to her pussy. Her eyes were lit with lust. Chase came to her, unceremoniously covering her whole pussy with his open mouth, and shoved his tongue between her lips. He could hear Lydia's quivering moan from above him, and he exulted in her ecstasy.

After enjoying her tangy flavor and soft pussy for some time, Chase decided she was sufficiently prepared for the next stage. He straightened, lining up his cock with her swollen pink pussy. Lydia watched him get ready, squirming and snarling with impatience as he drew out the process. Smiling, he gave her what she wanted, firmly pushing his dick deep into her tight hole. She collapsed backwards, and tears rolled down her face as she rejoiced to be joined with him. Chase continued pushing in until their pelvises were smashed together, and Lydia squealed. He held the pose for a few heartbeats, then began pumping. The rhythm of the music played through their bodies, and their movements were synced, in and out to the drum beats.

In wonder and awe Chase took in the room, feeling in that moment connected to everyone just as intimately as he was to Lydia. He saw Kaylee a dozen feet away, riding the cock of Lydia's father, Charlie, and making out with a blonde named Tara, who was riding his face. Nearby, Chase saw the young man Ronnie on all fours as elder Josh pumped his cock in and out of his mouth. Behind Ronnie, the lovely redhead Cherish utilized a strap-on to ream the lucky boy's asshole. Chase wasn't all that into guy-guy action, but he almost came just watching the trio. He'd have to find Cherish next round if she wasn't busy. He hadn't taken her, or been taken by her, in a while.

Barely slowing his pace as he pumped in and out of Lydia's pussy, Chase picked her up and stood, easily bouncing her petite frame on his cock. Her eyes crossed and half closed, and she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, surrendering to the feelings coursing through her for several minutes. In one fluid motion Chase pulled her off his dick and spun her around, her feet never touching the ground. He placed one arm around her waist to support her, with the other hand gently squeezing her throat to keep her pressed back against him. Lydia bit her lip as her face flushed from the tantalizing pressure on her neck. She spread her legs wide in midair, and Chase easily found the opening of her anus with his cock head. She whimpered as he started to push in, his shaft slick with her pussy juice. When she relaxed, he slid deep into her ass like it had been made just for his cock. Lydia screamed for joy, her voice cracking then going silent, despite breath still rushing past her lips. One of her hands shot down and began urgently rubbing her clit, the other hand holding onto Chase's strong arm. She was not long for this, and within ten pumps of Chase's cock Lydia came so hard she blacked out and went limp.

Gently, Chase lifted her off of him and set her on a pew, cradling her head until she woke up. When she opened her eyes, they smiled at each other and shared a passionate but groggy kiss. When he was sure she was ok, Chase left her to rest, and went in search of his next experience.