The Church of One Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the church's worship service.
2.1k words
4.6
3.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer**

Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

Please enjoy this story I've been working on. This is my first submission, so I'm nervous, but very open to pos/neg feedback. 

This is a story about a cult-ish church in which closeness to the heavenly is found through the sexual closeness of the congregation. The main character is central, but all other characters rotate in and out of the story, since churches typically have a whole bunch of people in them. I hope that doesn't make it too hard to follow. But this is one of my fantasies, so I had to put it out there. Thanks again.

---

Chase cleaned up as best he could, and drained the last of the water from his cup and threw it in a bin next to the water station. In no particular hurry, he walked leisurely around the room, making about half a lap around the auditorium. He saw plenty of opportunities to get back in the mix, but for now he just basked in the group elation, reveling in the communal aura of worship. This was the Church of One. This was what true ascent into the divine looks and feels like. He quietly thanked his god for blessing him with the gift of inclusion into this place.

Out of a mess of writhing bodies, a woman stood up and locked eyes with Chase. It was Courtney, who was in his opinion one of the prettiest girls in the Church. Her usually wavy brunette hair was plastered to her shoulders, her mascara was smeared from tears of joy and choking on dicks, he assumed. She didn't approach, but her invitation was clear. She stood there, several feet away from him, eyebrow arched, waiting for him to come to her. As much as Chase wanted to, he could not accept. Two weeks ago he had spent much of his time ravaging her body, leaving both of them utterly spent. In a church this size, there were still people he had not pleasured yet, in his year of attendance. He could not get greedy, he had to share himself, and her, with others. If he didn't he would not be worthy of his place here. He smiled at her and shook his head. She pouted and turned away, bending forward with her legs spread, showing him some of the places he had once left his cum. She stood and sauntered away, leaving him light headed.

Shaking his head to clear it, Chase turned to continue his circuit. Not far away he saw the narrow frame of Courtney's husband, Troy, pumping in and out of one of the widows of the church, Trudy. She moaned and collapsed forward, ass still in the air. Troy pulled out slowly, caressing her ass, and whispering kind words to her. He stood and wiped his shaft clean, before spotting Chase on the edge of the room. Chase smiled and nodded his appreciation of Troy's service to one of the older Church members. Troy smiled and walked over, dabbing sweat from his neck. They quickly swapped accounts of their interactions thus far, laughing and enjoying the beauty and pleasure of it all.

As they talked, they walked around the room, sometimes having to step over tangled bodies that came right up to the wall. Chase had almost come full circle when their conversation trailed off. Before them Marie, Chase's beautiful blonde sister-in-law, was being plowed by Roberto, a stocky, bearded man of Spanish descent, newly welcomed into the flock. Marie's hoarse wails of ecstasy came to them, and her tits rippled up and down on her chest as she lay on her back taking the huge cock. As hot as the scene was, the sight that arrested Chase's attention was more to do with Roberto than Marie. For behind the large man was another man, taller but not as wide, Jay. Jay was pumping his shaft in and out of Roberto's ass, pushing him even harder into Marie.

Chase tried to swallow, but his mouth was too dry. His dick twitched as he watched the spectacle. He was mesmerized by the push and pull of both men, the look of intensity on Jay's face, and the myriad of emotions on Roberto's. Chase wasn't exactly proficient with male on male sex. He didn't avoid it at these gatherings, but neither did he seek it out. But as he watched he could not deny it, the idea of being taken like that...

A soft hand was laid on his hip. Chase tore his gaze away to find Roberto's wife, Brandi, smiling up at the two of them. She was fairly short, with large tits and a round ass. Her raven hair hung down between her shoulder blades, her other hand drawing lazy circles on Troy's stomach.

"Can I do anything for you two," she asked sweetly.

Chase knew then what he wanted. He dragged Brandi to her knees as he knelt in front of Troy. He pushed the man against the wall gently and ran his fingers over his tight abdomen. Brandi cooed encouragements, as she stroked Chase's back and neck. Chase's eyes were drawn down to Troy's cock. It was long, and decently thick for someone of his build. But to Chase it was just beautiful. Brandi reached out and stroked the shaft, making it jump. 

"Remember to open your jaws and close your lips, not the other way around," she giggled. "And don't swallow your spit. His cock has to be sloppy when he shoves it in your ass." His heart skipped a few beats at her words, and he went to work on Troy's dick. Troy moaned and lay his head against the wall, eyes closed. Brandi gave pointers and encouragement where it was necessary, and massaged Troy's testicles so that Chase could focus on the throbbing dick.

Finally, sensing Troy was close to cumming, Brandi gently guided Chase off of him. Chase looked up at Troy. His chest was heaving, and aside from his cock he looked about as limp as is possible for one who was still standing. They made eye contact and Chase smiled, proud of how quickly he'd pleased this man. Troy returned the smile slowly, dazed.

But Brandi was already moving. She all but dragged them to the first open spot on the floor that she could find. She then lay on her back, and guided Chase into a "69" position on top of her, making sure to keep his ass high in the air.  She then directed Troy to come in behind him, all the while caressing Chase's back and ass above her head. Spitting in her hand, Brandi reached up and smeared Troy's cock for good measure, slapping it playfully before replacing her hands on Chase's ass cheeks and spreading them gently.

Troy didn't need any coaching from this point. He rubbed his cock up and down in between the cheeks, causing Chase's body to light up. Chase was anxious, but he refused to let his muscles tense. He wanted to enjoy this closeness. He pushed his butt back a little, inviting Troy to go ahead. Brandi reached up and after slathering more spit on the shaft she guided it to Chase's anus. Chase's breath caught as Troy pushed gently against the opening. He took several deep breaths and allowed his ass hole to loosen up. At this, Troy's cock slid in past the head.

And just like that Chase melted. His arms buckled, and his face landed unceremoniously on Brandi's trimmed bush. She flinched in surprise and giggled. As Chase tried to push himself up, she gently forced him back down, softly calling to him in a way that was both comforting and erotic. 

"It's okay baby," she said. "Enjoy it. Let yourself be his good little bitch. You love it, you know you do. Lay your head on my snatch and don't move until he lets you. That's how a man's obedient bitch behaves." He complied, and nestled back into Brandi's patch, breathing in her wonderful smell.

Troy now started to slowly rock in and out of Chase's ass. At first he flinched. Then the feeling of that warm, thick cock filling his hole and stretching his guts overwhelmed him. The sensation was beyond words. He began to moan in time with Troy's thrusts. Suddenly Chase's world erupted into fireworks. While Troy was working in and out of him, Brandi grabbed Chase by the hips and pulled herself up close, and without warning she began deepthroating his cock from underneath. 

Time slowed and his vision narrowed. He was nothing but this moment. He was himself, and he was Troy, and he was Brandi. He was all of them mashed together in a soft, warm, wet cocoon of pleasure. For all the emotions and sensations running through him, his outward appearance was passive, frozen as if carved from stone. No facial expression, no vocal note, no physical spasm could have properly conveyed what he was feeling, so his body didn't even try. It restricted all operations to simply experiencing the utter bliss that was engulfing him right now.

Had he been capable of rational thought beyond the euphoria, Chase would have been impressed at how long he lasted. When his orgasm finally hit, it washed over him like a tsunami. He was totally lost in the blasts of it, and it carried him on its waves for so long that Troy began to worry he was hurt. Pulse after pulse of electricity coursed through his body until he was in danger of becoming a creature of pure energy, his physical body burned away. After some time his body overloaded and he passed out into blissful unconsciousness. It felt as though he were jumping into a pool of cool water after being lost in the desert. It was pure rest, brought on by absolute satisfaction.

When his eyes fluttered open, Troy and Brandi were crouching over him. They had rolled him onto his back and were leaning in close. Troy looked concerned. Brandi looked like a proud and loving mother who'd just watched her child ride his bike solo for the first time. She bent forward and kissed him long and soft on the lips. Chase wrapped his arms around her and and held on tight. He tried to tell her through his embrace how happy he was, because his voice wouldn't obey him yet. He hoped she knew she had played a large role in an orgasm that Chase would likely never match for the rest of his life. When she pulled back there were tears in both their eyes. Chase put one hand on Brandi's cheek, the other finding Troy's thigh. 

"Thank you," he mouthed, to both of them. Troy grinned and nodded, and squeezing Chase's hand he got up to leave.

Brandi stayed by his side a little longer, holding his hands and kissing his fingers individually. Chase knew she was probably just keeping an eye on him to make sure he was okay, but all the same, he liked having her close.

"My god I'm spent," he whispered hoarsely and squeezed her hand. "But I'm okay, I promise. Go on, I'll be fine."

Brandi grinned, leaned forward, and plunged her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back, running his fingers through her hair, smelling her fragrance, sealing it away. Chase knew that he'd always remember her smell, just like he'd always remember the time he and Brandi and Troy had shattered the world together.

Brandi reluctantly broke the kiss and stood up. She raked her eyes over him, taking him in one last time, then winked and walked away.

Chase lay back, staring up at the ceiling for a long while. Peace flooded him as tears streaked his face. He closed his eyes and basked in the glory.

"You look whipped," came a voice from above him. Keira, Chase's dear friend, stood straddling him and smiling, hand in hand with her mother, Sherry. Keira's dark hair hung lank from exertion, and her pussy glistened, dripping juices onto his belly. Sherry was in a similar state. Her eyes were glazed, blonde hair all frazzled, and a faint smile lingered on her lips.

"You should talk," Chase managed to quip, and he patted the floor on either side of him. Both ladies complied, lying down and snuggling into him, lacing their legs around his. Chase held them both so close, kissing their foreheads in turn. Keira lifted her face for better access and returned Chase's kiss to his lips. They made out for some time, as Sherry quickly drifted off to sleep on his other side. Finally Keira and Chase laid their heads down, nestled tightly into one another.

As the congregation continued to worship and fuck all around them, the pair began to doze. After a while they might get up and start going again. But right now, this was enough. Both Keira and Chase let out satisfied sighs, and drifted off to join Sherry in dreams.