Orgies in the Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Fucked me, recommended me, all had fun.
3.4k words
4.12
10.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer has the city in its grip. Those who can, dress as lightly as possible. The streets and cafés seem to be populated only by well-built, sexy women who cover up all the splendour of their legs, buttocks, bellies and breasts only scantily or not at all in order to let as much fresh air as possible onto their perfect bodies.

I want to buy an ice-cream and join the queue. A blonde woman in a tight white mini and a sleeveless, slightly transparent blouse waits in front of me. I look at her cute little bum and try to guess the lines of her thong, but I cannot see a thing. She's wearing brightly coloured flip-flops and looks really delicious from behind. I try to get a discreet glimpse of her front, but it's not really possible. From the side, she seems to have a pretty face and equally pretty breasts.

She drops a coin as she pays. I bent down to pick it up for her. At the same time, she makes a wide lunge to step on the coin as it rolls away, which automatically makes me look up at her. I catch a glimpse of her skirt, pulled up dangerously high at the crotch, and it looks like she's not wearing any panties at all. Her legs have a pleasant, tanned colour. They are wonderfully long and smooth, well shaped and a sight to behold.

She notices my hesitation and admiration and rewards it with a lovely smile that contains more than just a thank you. After I have my ice cream and turn to leave, I see the blonde waiting for me a few steps away. She smiles at me, I smile back and walk over to her.

She looks really good. The short blouse is hanging over her mini. It's unbuttoned at the bottom so I can see her flat stomach. At the top it's struggling with her breasts, shaped by the bra, peeking provocatively out of the unbuttoned blouse. "I haven't thanked you yet," she says. "Of course," I reply, "and the sight of your perfectly formed legs is thanks enough." We grin knowingly at each other.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" I ask, "I just want to satisfy a small hunger with the ice cream.

"I have an appointment with a friend, so if you're not too disappointed that I have to leave after dinner, I'd love to.", she replies.

"Well, I'm sure I will, but for now I'm looking forward to getting to know you over dinner. I'm Tom."

"Natalie."

We shake hands. We hold them for a moment longer than necessary and look into each other's eyes for a moment longer than usual.

We find a seat on a terrace in the sun and make ourselves comfortable. When she sits across from me, I take a good look at her. Her blonde hair hangs down her neck. Her blouse is only held together by two buttons, which sit just below her medium sized breasts. A bra with white lace is peeking out from under the blouse and shapes them into voluptuous spheres. Her breasts are not compressed, but form two strong curves, the inner and upper parts of which are uncovered. The blouse hugs the rest of her breasts. Fortunately, she is not wearing a lined bra, but obviously something light, because her nipples are cheekily pressing against the fabric from the inside.

We talk about this and that and become increasingly suggestive. I slip off a sandal and slowly run my foot up Natalie's bare leg. She giggles but lets me and makes it easier for me to feel my way forward by spreading her legs slightly. As I caress her thighs with my toes, I can see her nipples growing and pressing harder against the fabric.

"Shall we go somewhere else for dessert or is your friend already waiting?" I ask.

"I don't mind a walk, there's plenty of time," Natalie replies with a smile and we walk arm in arm towards the park.

We quickly find a secluded spot among the bushes. We kiss passionately, pulling each other close so that I can feel her breasts and she can feel my growing bulge in my trousers. She unzips my trousers and pulls out my pole, which immediately finds its full hardness in her hand.

"My God, Tom, what a hammer. My friend's going to be green with envy when I tell her about this," she says enthusiastically.

I kiss her again and undo the zip of her mini. It falls to the floor and I start stroking her sweet, tight bottom. Then I start kissing her neck and breasts.

She opens her blouse and bra so I can get to her hard nipples. I nibble on them and Natalie starts to moan. She caresses my bum, my boner and my body as I spoil her with my mouth and teeth. Then I pull away from her amazing breasts and kiss her flat, toned stomach to get between her legs. Actually she's not wearing any panties and when my head is level with her pussy she lifts one leg and pushes my head between her legs. She is perfectly shaved. Her cunt is already dripping with pleasure. I grab her lips and suck them.

When I let her go, I run my tongue between them, trying to get it as deep as I can. She moans. I lie on my back and pull her down with me so that she is kneeling over me. I caress her bottom while licking and stroking her front with my tongue and lips.

Her mobile phone rings. She's about to turn it off when she recognises the caller. "My friend," she says and answers. "Yes, I know I'm late, but I'm just getting my pussy pleasured."

I suck on her clit as she says this, provoking a horny moan.

"That's what I said, I'm being licked and then there's a hammer of a cock waiting to fuck me. It will still take a few minutes."

"---"

"Well, I'll ask him. - Tom! Sally wants to know if you want to fuck her too. She hasn't had a real cock for a long time."

"Why not -- shall we meet at the Triple X club tonight?"

Natalie asks and Sally is obviously pleased. Then Natalie puts the phone down and continues to enjoy my tongue.

When she comes she stifles her cries, grabs me by the hair and presses my head into her cunt. Then she slides backwards and stuffs my cock into her wet crack, riding me with such force and speed that I quickly squirt my juice into her. Afterwards we make an appointment for later. Kay will be pleased to hear that I've got two girls ready for us.

When I get home I hear Kay moaning. She must be having a good time. I close the door quietly and sneak into the living room. Kay is sitting naked on a high-backed chair. Her hips are pushed forward, her legs spread wide. José, our racy neighbour's boyfriend, is kneeling in front of her, also naked, and licking her shaved pussy. Kay presses his head into her lap. Her upper body is pressed against the back of the chair, her breasts pushed forward, her head back, her eyes closed.

I sit on the sofa and watch. I take my cock out of my trousers and play with myself. Kay moans louder, more uncontrollably. She comes. She presses her pussy against José's tongue.

"Yes, you cunt licker, taste me! Make me come!"

As the spasms of her orgasm subside, she pulls José up against her. She kisses him, feeling for his powerful device.

"And now I want your juice -- drink it!"

Then she puts her lips over his thick pole and fucks it with her mouth. She takes it deep down her throat, massaging his balls and rubbing herself at the same time. He starts to twitch, Kay takes his cock out of her mouth and starts to jerk him off with her hand. His cum shoots out of him. She catches it in her mouth. But some of it falls on her big breasts.

She moans loudly, rubs her clit harder and harder and comes with a loud scream. Then she rubs the cum all over her body, sucks the cock and falls onto the sofa next to me. José plops down on the cushions on my other side.

He starts caressing my balls and my cock while Kay kisses me with her mouth, which tastes of José's cum, and then puts it over my cock, sucks it briefly and says: "That's a delicious cunt you've fucked there. Then she lies down next to me while José takes over and sucks me off.

I suggest she gets to know this cunt at Triple-X today and she replies: "That's OK!"

I give José a quick nudge and he moans in agreement with my cock in his mouth. Then I lean back and let my friendly neighbourhood stud spoil me.

Kay, José, Lucia and I drive to the Triple-X to meet Natalie and Sally.

"I hope someone with a big hammer and stamina will be there today," says Lucia, "you've all had your fun, but my cunt is totally neglected. It's crying out to be fucked. Querido, Tom, don't you want to caress my cunt with your fuck sticks?"

José and I sit in the front; we look at each other and José says: "When we get there!"

We park in a place where only visitors to the Triple-X are likely to pass. When we get out, Lucia wants to go to the club, but I stop her. "Didn't you want something from us?" I ask, unzipping my vinyl trousers and pulling out the bag in which my privates are slowly swelling.

Lucia is wearing a long coat, but underneath she is wearing black patent boots that go up to her thighs, a black patent mini that is so short she doesn't even have to pull it up when she wants to mount a cock, and a small matching patent bra. She has a leather collar around her neck and her long luscious black hair falls over everything. I lead her to the hood of the car, she accepts and makes sure her coat is open. José joins us, his trousers already undone. Lucia grabs both of our crotches and smiles as she feels our shaved beauties growing in her hand.

I reach between her legs to push her vinyl thong aside and feel the moisture in her smooth pussy. Her juice is already everywhere and she moans as I caress her lips with my fingers and gently push them apart. She slides backwards onto the bonnet and moans: "Do me fast and hard you studs, fuck me in quick succession - Kay, Querida," she then breathes, "kiss me tenderly while I am being fucked."

Kay goes over to her and while José and I take turns fucking Lucia fast and hard with our fat cocks, as requested, the two of them kiss deeply and Kay caresses her big, firm breasts.

As we've both come today, we can enjoy a few relaxed thrusts before shooting our juices into Lucia's cunt. She enjoys being pounded hard by our thick rams, moaning under Kay's kisses and coming towards us with her belly so that each of our thrusts hits her perfectly, sending hot vibrations through her body. After catching our breath and letting the erotic waves resonate through our bodies, we go to the club.

Natalie and Sally are already there, flirting wildly with two bodybuilder types. They're both bare-chested and wearing leather harnesses and tight little leather shorts that hug their knockers and the ample bulges between their legs.

When the girls see us they say goodbye -- from where I'm standing it doesn't look like for long -- and come towards us. Natalie is wearing a leather mini, wide open at the front. Underneath she is wearing a tight leather thong. Her breasts are held in place by a skimpy leather bra. Sally is tall, slender and has long auburn hair, tied up in a ponytail at the back of her head, with a fringe falling cheekily over her forehead.

I introduce Natalie to the three of them and Natalie introduces us to Sally.

"So you're the source of the delicious juice I tasted on Tom's cock," Kay says in her direct way, caressing Natalie in a friendly and inviting way.

Natalie returns the caresses.

We get something to drink and join the two bodybuilders. Lucia immediately begins to admire and explore their bodies. Obviously, she wanted to give it to herself today. Attempts to start a conversation are in vain over the loud techno music. Kay and Natalie aren't interested either. They are in love with each other's bodies and kiss and caress each other passionately. Lucia has just discovered that big muscles can also mean a big cock. And José is in the mood for something new and leaves to go cruising.

Sally and I stay behind. We grin at each other. I look at her. She's wearing narrow, elongated, rectangular glasses with black frames that match her hair and enhance the beauty of her sweet face. In a business suit, she would certainly look stunning and desirable, but also aloof because of the authority she would exude. Now, however, she is wearing something with a completely different signal effect. She is wearing a transparent, silvery nothing with narrow straps that leaves her straight shoulders bare and fits snugly over her medium-sized, firm breasts and nipple piercing, covering her stomach and crotch like a second skin and cut at an angle so that her right thigh is almost completely exposed but the fabric covers her left thigh up to the knee.

"Do you like what you see?" she asks.

"Extremely," I whisper in her ear. "You're sexy as hell."

"You too," she coos back.

"I want to sink my flesh deep into yours and release my seed into you."

"Yes, I want your hardness and heat inside me. Natalie has already made me wet with her story."

"And you haven't had a quickie with one of the stallions here yet?"

"There was no shortage of offers, but Natalie told me to save myself. The hornier I am, the better it is with you."

"Nice compliment," I mumble, feeling the pressure building in my loins.

I definitely want to fuck Sally. The bag with my privates sticks out of my unzipped trousers. "Here's your order, by the way," I draw attention to my lust.

"And it looks like what was promised to me has been delivered," Sally grins.

She hesitantly touches my package and then strokes it gently. My cock responds to the gentle touch with small twitches. I cradle her breasts lightly, feeling their warmth and firm heaviness in the palm of my hand. Her nipples are thick and hard, pushing through the thin fabric with the barbell piercing. The sight makes me quite horny. I smile at Sally, she smiles back and I bend down to her nipple to pleasure it with my mouth.

Sally moans slightly as my lips cup her hard nipple over the fabric, her hand gripping my cock, which has already swollen to a respectable size, and her body sinks relaxed into the pillows. I let the hand that has been caressing her firm breasts slide down her toned stomach to her thigh. I then caress the inside of her thigh as I continue to nibble on her nipple. She squirms and moans under me and tries to push my hand further up her thigh. With the other she has pulled the fabric off her breasts first and is now holding my head against her bare breasts.

Slowly, slower than Sally would like, I slide my hand up her thigh to her pussy. By the time I get there, after what seems like an eternity, her pussy is wet, naked and wide open.

Her mound of Venus is also hairless. My cock has now grown into a thick, hard tube, tightly enclosed in its pouch.

The tightness and hardness turns me on even more, and at the same time I can feel my tight, smooth vinyl trousers hugging me like a second skin.

I caress Sally's lips from the outside and the inside.

She pushes her pussy towards my fingers so that they penetrate deeper into her wet cunt. As I work her hot cunt harder and harder I change position. I press my hard pipe against her bottom and push her deeper onto my fingers, at the same time kissing her hotly and passionately and working on her breasts and nipples with my free hand.

Sally puts her right hand on my vinyl arse and alternately caresses and slaps it. Then she reaches back, takes my hard cock out of its pouch and shoves it into her wet cunt. She turns into a four-footed position, lets me penetrate her deeply and thrusts two or three times, then pulls her pussy away from me.

She lowers her pelvis a little and presses it against my cock. I place it against her bum hole and press lightly, she returns the pressure and helps me to push my huge pole into her tight hole, which I make slippery with spit.

Natalie sits next to us on Kay's face and takes it. Kay's wet cunt is right in Sally's line of sight and she crawls over to taste it with me in her arse.

I look over at Lucia. The two bodybuilders not only have big muscles, they also have big fuck sticks. While she rides one of them, she sucks the other one's cock. She is really horny and wants not only to have a real piece of fuckpipe in her cunt, but also to taste a good portion of juice. She fucks the hard pipe in her mouth with horny, fast devotion and jerks off every now and then to get the juice flowing. The stallion grabs his cock, jerks off two or three times, holds back his foreskin and squirts a huge load into Lucia's mouth and face.

The flood of cum makes her even more horny. She rides the stallion underneath her even harder, at the same time licking the remaining juice from the cock in front of her. Then she pushes him away, lets herself fall forward, rests on the chest of her fuck object underneath her and rides him to orgasm. When he comes, he thrusts into her so hard that he almost throws her off, but Lucia keeps his twitching, squirting pipe in her hungry cunt.

While I watched Lucia and her fuckbodies, I gently fuck Sally's sweet arse, caressing her clit with my fingers at the same time. She returns the caresses with erotic bum movements. Now I pull my cock out of her bum, turn her around and start licking her. Just before she comes I stop, wash my cock with beer and give it to her to suck. She takes the huge, hard thing and swallows it whole. She grabs my lacquered buttocks with both hands.

I enjoy her tongue, her palate and her lips on my hard as steel boner so much that I don't really notice the two bodybuilders now pleasuring Natalie and Kay with their thick cocks and José coming back from his adventure to pump a load of cum into Lucia's insatiable hot bum.

Just before I come I pull my cock out of Sally's greedy sucking lips and sit down, she takes off her dress and stands in front of me so that her bare, wide open, wet cunt hovers in front of my face. She brings it up to my mouth as if to kiss me. I flick the tip of my tongue over her swollen clit and suck on her vaginal lips.

Now there's no stopping me. I lick her to orgasm where she presses her pussy against my face so hard I can't breathe. Then she slides down me, spreads her lips with her fingers, puts them over the head of my cock, glides over it, taking my flesh into hers. As she kisses me passionately and lustfully, she rides me with such ferocity that I quickly come.

Her hard nipples and piercing rub against mine. What's left in me from that day shoots into her with power and lust. As I thrust into her, I grab her shoulders hard to hold her on my cock and thrust even deeper into her. It becomes a deep, tight union in which we rest for a while after our juices have long since mixed.