All Comments on 'The Church Welcoming Committee'

by MackKnifely

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very similar to one of my favorite fantasies!

I’m now a 40-year-old man. After my high school graduation ceremony way back in 1998, I was walking to my car. And a car zoomed across the parking lot with two waving persons. It turned out to be Ms. Harris*, Ms. Wilson*, and Ms. Carter*, three of the better looking teachers in their thirties.

Ms. Carter said, “Hey, Rog, want a glass of champagne?”

“Sure,” I said.

“Only one glass,” Ms. Harris said, “We need to be responsible and all.”

So, I had the one glass. We talked a little. I even had the nerve and confidence to ask, “So, what do teachers do during the Summer?”

Now, in my fantasy . . .

Ms. Wilson reaches out and takes hold of my zipper and says, “And how about one celebratory blowjob?” I end up in the back of the mini-van and all three of them give me a blowjob, not allowing me to come. We talk about which teachers I find foxiest (they seem jealous of some of the younger teachers in their twenties) and in particular which teachers have the best tits. All three of them then give me a tit fuck, and finally I can hold back no longer, and come all over Ms. Harris’s big titties!

Round two, more blowjobs. And the conversation shifts to which teachers have the nicest and finest asses and if I’ve ever followed Ms. So-and-So up the one staircase our high school had. This time it’s when Ms. Wilson is showing off her bare ass, getting onto the car seat on her hands and knees and rotating her upthrust ass in a tight circle. And I come massively all over her fine and firm ass cheeks!

Sometimes I eat a little pussy; sometimes I don’t. That really is an acquired taste (which I acquired with one special girlfriend in my 20s!)

Curiously, I seldom actually fuck any of the three ladies. Oh, I’ve certainly taken my fantasy in that direction and have experimented with some permutations, but this just doesn’t seem to make for the best sessions. I’ve thought about why and have decided, it is more realistic that a teacher could just give a blowjob and convince herself that she wasn’t *really* fucking a student. As illogical as this may be, it certainly could be part of the human motivation.

By the way, when I say Ms. Harris*, Ms. Wilson*, and Ms. Carter*, the asterisk means it’s not their real names. Rather, I’ve taken their initial and have made a more common name, to protect the innocent, or not so innocent!

It might seem as though I’ve left off Ms. Carter, but in my fantasies she often gives the hottest, most intense blowjob of all. Perhaps whispering in an intense voice “. . going to polish your rocket . .” immediately before beginning. And leaving smudges and streaks of red lipstick onto my super erect cock!

By the way, a teacher offering alcohol, even at graduation, even at age 18, no fucking way today! But it did happen back then.

———-

Thank you for an excellent story which riffs and plays on one of my favorites! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMackKnifely@MackKnifely
I began to ask myself what 'perversion' was when i was six. I'm still trying to figure that out. Married and divorced, some Theater experience, has lived in the Southwest US, and in the Northern United States. I love writing as much as it hates me. I dislike pointlessl...