The Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A laugh I recognized.

I turned and felt the color drain out of my face. The couple in front of me froze. Charlie had one hand holding the towel around his hips, the other on the small of Fiona's back. She held all of their clothes in one hand, the other firmly holding into place the too-small towel wrapped around her chest. She paused, one leg forward, and I could see a long line of flesh all the way from her toes to mid-stomach. She had a tattoo I couldn't make out over her hip bone.

"Fiona?" I choked out, my own hands frozen in mid-air.

I had just jacked off to the sounds of Fiona fucking Charlie?

A small part of me wanted to crawl in a hole and die of embarrassment. Cut it, done, Gavin Lightwell is calling it a day.

Another part was satisfied to know some of the noises Fiona made when she was being pleasured.

Fiona, seeming to grasp the scene around her, shook her head, her dripping hair scattering over her shoulders. Then, her eyes narrowed, looking between the two of us before she spoke.

"As much as this moment could definitely fulfill a fantasy, I have other things to do." She winked at Charlie, giving me a wry smile and then heading for the door in the back of the room that led to the pool - the middle space between our two locker rooms - leaving Charlie and I to stare after her in shock.