All Comments on 'The Circle Ch. 35'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I sound like a broken record.......

....but am still enjoying this continuing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Broken record indeed

In a mirror of Arrowglass's comments, this story is definitely a broken record. Same one dimensional characters spouting the same tired lines about open love to a newcomer, and in some cases pushing their lifestyle on people (the assistant) before they're ready for it because they think she needed it. I quite like this concept, but none of the characters really evolve - they present on the scene, they get curious and they join in, and that's it. It was great early on as there were fewer characters and they could be explored in a deeper manner; now, it's just repetitious and dull. Stop skimming through their lives and dig into the ideas (and the sex, when you put your mind to it, you can write some decent sex scenes).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3350 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES