The Citadel Ch. 06: Pain and Pleasure

Story Info
Annie gets her first rubbing.
4.8k words
4.41
15.1k
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should teach her a lesson, shouldn't we?" Mathilde blurted out when the trio left the hallway. The stout woman had been silent while they had marched Annie out of the cell block and back into the big hall. Yet, her previous defeat by the hand of her prisoner seemed to bother her still. When Annie turned her head -- the little it was possible with her neck confined by the tight leather collar -- she could glimpse the angry look in her piggy eyes and how upset she was about the incident.

"This little monkey has no respect for older people, shoving me around and all ..." the peeved woman ranted on.

"And what do you have in mind?" Bethany answered dryly, while she kept a tight grip on the leash, pulling her captive mercilessly forward. Her neck bent back from the rigid collar, Annie was unable to watch the rough stone floor in front of her and needed all of her attention to avoid stumbling over her feet. Scarface and his fellows had been treating her in many wicked ways she had never experienced before, but these two hags seemed to be right on the way to top these scoundrels easily.

"Sir Malcolm is out on some errand for the duke, so during the next days he will not have time to pay much attention to this little bitch." Mathilde mused, "In the meantime we could have some fun with her and then put her into the cistern until he returns."

"Fun?" echoed Bethany, "You always think of fun! Doesn't your old man satisfy your needs anymore?"

"He does," replied Mathilde, "he still gives me a good shag now and then." Licking her lips, she eyed Annie's ample bosom with a lewd glare, "But that's not as good as what this backstabbing weasel has to offer. Look at these soft and feisty tits! I bet her cunt is as soft and smooth as them!"

Annie cringed with shame while she listened to how the assets of her body were praised like a cow sold on the market fair. Desperately she wreathed her wrists in the leather cuffs, trying to pry them free, but the tight leather bands held them firmly in place.

"Hehe, you teased that horny cunt with all your chatting," Bethany cackled, while she watched Annie's feeble attempt to free herself, "No worry, Mathilde is really good to have it off with bitches in heat. Aren't you?"

"Sure, sister," Mathilde nodded approval and grabbing one of Annie's arms she whispered into her ear with a cheesy grin, "I can already feel your cum oozing from your horny cunt."

"I would never allow such filthy crones to touch me!" Annie pressed out between her clenched teeth, while she tried to shake Mathildes greasy hand off. Even the single touch of the obnoxious woman on her upper arm nauseated her, how much more disgusting it would be on her intimate parts. She tried to behave bravely, but inwardly she knew that her words were hollow threats. Fettered up and helplessly manacled she could do nothing to hinder Mathilde to have her way with her.

The chubby wardress seemed to think the same for she snickered shortly, "You are so wrong girlie, first I will have your nice clothing and then see what fun I can have with your body!"

After some more walking Annie was dragged out again into the big cavern. Crossing it almost diagonally Bethany headed for another doorway. Stepping under it, they entered a broad, sparsely lit hallway that let towards more sturdy wooden doors at its end. Opening one of them on creaking hinges they ushered her captive into a small circular room with a vaulted ceiling disappearing in dark shadows above Annie's head. There were not many furnishings inside besides a sturdy table, some chairs and boxes, all made of old worn wood.

Annie hadn't had much time to recognize all the things inside the room before she was led to the middle of it. A sturdy chain with a thick iron ring at its end was dangling from above, its other end running up to a pulley attached to the ceiling. From there it went to a heavy winch mounted on the wall of the chamber. While Mathilde kept her standing under the chain, Bethany went to the winch to start turning the handle. With a creaking and clicking sound the ring lowered down until it hovered in front of Annie's face. Mathilde grabbed it and then Annie heard the click of a padlock as the ring was connected to his counterpart, fixed at her leather collar. After that Mathilde removed the leash and stepped back, waving shortly towards Bethany.

Standing alone in the middle of the room Annie twisted her arms behind her back, trying to reach the collar or even the chain holding her in place. But the cuffs on her wrists wouldn't allow it and the chains between them and the collar were too short to reach the padlock connected to one of the front rings. She took a hesitant step forward but to her annoyance she discovered that the chain holding her in the middle of the room hadn't much slack and immediately went taut against her neck.

Her feeble try to release herself was interrupted by the clicking sound from above her head and a rough cry escaped her pursed lips as she felt the slack gradually begin to disappear in the chain. Slowly but firmly Bethany now worked the winch and the retracting chain pulled her back to where she had been standing before and then continued, drawing her up onto the toes of her slippers.

Feeling the sturdy leather collar tightening around her throat, Annie's breath was gradually cut short and her whole body tensed in anticipation for the moment when her feet would leave the ground and she would be dangling in the suffocating grip of the broad leather band from the ceiling. Before this could happen she heard a last click and the rise of the chain came to an end. A small sigh of relief escaped her lips, but she still felt quite uncomfortable, awkwardly teetering on her tiptoes, forced to rely partially on the collar around her throat for support to keep her balance.

Busy with her fight against the uncomfortable posture, she didn't notice that Mathilde had returned to her side until she felt her hands on her wrists releasing them out of the manacles. She tensed for a moment as both of her hands fell down on her sides, releasing her tensed shoulders from the pain cursing through them.

Although she thought immediately about using the freedom of her hands to claw at the collar around her throat to loosen its choking hold she refrained from lifting them up when Mathilde grabbed her shoulders.

"Tsk, Tsk ... Better you keep your nice little hands where they are and don't move them, my sweetie! Look, one false move and old Bethany over there will pull you up straight to the ceiling to let you dangle there for the rest of the day. You don't want that, do you?" she told her desperate prisoner with a malicious grin on her face.

Annie gritted her teeth, but followed unwillingly Mathildes command.

"Now, for your nice bodice," Mathilde crooned and then Annie felt her feisty fingers opening the bow which held the strings in front of her chest together and started to unlace it.

She winced when the garment came apart, releasing her chest out of the grip of the tight-fitting fabric. Both of her breasts came free to be released into their natural position showing how well provided her bosom was, even though still hidden by the white linen covering it. Mathilde must have recognized this too, because she licked her lips with relish and pulled the open bodice with a swift move down from her shoulders and off her body. With an appraising look she folded the garment neatly together and put it on the table. Next followed the chemise. To remove it, she had to untie the small strings at the back which held the plain shirt in place. As soon as the knot was opened, the white linen was pulled from Annie's shoulders, leaving her whole upper body as well as her breasts naked and for everyone to see.

Suddenly the dungeon air felt cool against so much of the bare skin. She shivered and drew up her hands to warm her naked flesh but also to cover her chest, hiding both of her breasts from the leering glare of Mathildes eyes. But the feisty woman had other things in mind. Impatiently she grabbed one of Annie's wrists and pried them away, bending them towards her back and fixing them as before with the leather manacles to her neck. In the first moment Annie tensed her muscles to give her tormentor a fight, but when Bethany pulled the chain up with a sudden jerk, which threw her almost off balance, she let go with a stifled curse. Mathilde didn't think twice and secured Annie's other wrist too, leaving her and also her bared breasts exposed to whatever she had in mind for them.

"Are you satisfied now? You got your bodice after all. You can let me go now!" Annie couldn't disguise the rising annoyance in her voice when she turned her head to address Mathilde. Her wrists held as painful high in her back as before, the pain had instantly returned to the muscles and tendons of her arms, forced again into this unnatural position.

Yet the crone didn't dignify her prisoner with an answer but instead started to open the knot which held the woolen skirt riding up on her hip. After some fumbling the string went loose and with a soft whoosh the heavy garment rushed on its own down along her legs to the ground.

A hint of fear crept into Annie's voice, realizing that Mathilde was determined to follow through with taking all of her clothes away and leaving her helplessly fettered and naked in this ineffable dungeon.

"Please, please can't you leave me at least the underskirt?" she pleaded desperately, although she hated to prostrate herself before her captors.

Annie's frantic plea was broken off by the thud of Mathildes palm against one of her butt cheeks. She staggered as the blow rocked her stretched out body, the thin fabric of her underskirt offering no protection from its force. Before she could react, her tormentor delivered a second blow to her other cheek. She yelped, crying out in surprise and pain, but also in humiliation, suddenly feeling like a naughty girl penalized by her furious mother.

Biting her lips, she steeled for more pain, but Mathilde seemed to have made her point and desisted from adding more blows. She heard a cackling laugh from Bethany and then Mathildes hands were on her hips, quickly thrusting her fingers under the rim of the underskirt and pushing it down to her knees, baring her feet and what felled much more embarrassing her thus far covered womanhood between her trembling thighs.

"Such a soft skin," Mathilde observed admiringly.

She sank to her knees in front of her prisoner, her hands continuing down over her trembling legs pulling the garment further down until it flowed over her ankles down to the floor. Reaching for Annie's left foot, she lifted it slightly to pull the underskirt down under it. She paused for a moment but then also removed the slipper before placing Annie's bare toes back down on the floor. Annie winced when the bare sole of her foot hit the cold stone floor, sending an unpleasant shiver up her skin.

Without waiting Mathilde went on to the other foot, first lifting it to pull the underskirt finally away and then to remove the second shoe as she had done with the first. Annie felt more helpless, not only because she was now left complete naked, but also had to stand up further on her toes to avoid the pressure from the tight leather band on her neck. The theft of her clothing even down to her slippers felt like a completely unnecessary, villainous act to her. With nothing on she had become one more of the uncountable detainees who rotted in this dungeon, indistinguishable without a single connection left to her former life.

A cold wave of desperation waved over Annie's mind, a feeling which seemed to overwhelm the bit of fortitude left in her heart and washed it away to nothingness. She tried to suppress that feeling, but out of thin air tears began to build up in her eyes and a desperate sob escaped her lips, while goose bumps raised all of her flesh as she stood naked and humiliated before her tormentors.

Bethany pulled the crank once more retracting the chain connected to collar around her neck up toward the ceiling. When the chain finally came to a halt, Annie was stretched out to the utmost balancing on the tip of her toes. Though bare toes this time, which didn't made the task any easier for her. Trembling she tried to wince her arms in the tight leather cuffs for what balance they could give to release the relentless dug into her throat from the cruel leather band around it.

"Now let me have a look at you." Mathilde grinned wickedly, rising up in front of her.

Her appraising look went slowly over the now fully exposed breasts down to her voluptuous hips. While she took in the well rounded curves of her prisoner's body and the ample, full breasts with the delicate brown nipples on top of it, she licked her lips. Annie's heart rate quickened when Mathildes hand came forward and started to softly touch her shoulders.

"You are such a nice girl." Mathilde sighed and closed her eyes delighted by the feeling of touching Annie's warm and soft skin. Then Mathildes hands strayed from the shoulder down over the top of her chest, cupping each of the dangling breasts.

"I always wondered how it's like to have such big tits." Mathilde mused, "Don't they feel too heavy sagging like this? Even caged up in your bodice they made an impressive balcony."

Annie didn't know what to answer. She never felt that well-stacked or even big busted. But it was true, compared to Mathilde she had ample breasts, although right now she wished that they were small and tidy and hadn't attracted the attention of this freakish woman at all.

Mathilde sighed, releasing Annie's breast after a gentle squeeze. Her hand glided slowly over her smooth, bare stomach beneath the breasts, the touch of her fingers to the bare flesh sending nervous shivers through her victim. She continued her roaming, slipping down over the waist and around behind to grab the firm globes of Annie's ass for a moment, caressing them. Annie had never been touched like this before, her helpless body explored inch by inch.

She feared what would come next and right, Mathildes hand went over her ass cheeks back to the front of her thighs. She tried to squeeze them together to deny Mathilde access to her most private parts between them. Mathilde clicked her tongue but didn't force her way further instead gliding down over her feet to her knees, ending her exploration there abruptly.

"Oh my dear, so tightly wound up!" Mathilde stood there, watching Annie closely, who tiptoed and squeezed her legs nervously together, "we have to do something to help you to release more and enjoy your situation."

Once again Mathilde concentrated her attention on Annie's breasts. Her index fingers touched the top of one of them, starting to make lazy circles around the areola, massaging it gently but with enough pressure to knead the sensitive flesh thoroughly. Annie gasped when Mathilde suddenly changed her treatment and pinched her hanging nipple between the thumb and forefinger, releasing a tiny jolt of pleasure into her breasts. The intimate feeling, spreading out from the sensitive flesh along her nerves down between her thighs made her squirm and squeal in protest against the lewd treatment of her body. She yanked once more at the relentless leather cuffs that imprisoned her wrists, trying to set them free to get rid of her tormentor.

Mathilde didn't mind much about her feeble attempts for relief and stayed relentlessly on top of her breast. Sometimes she switched to apply pressure once again to the base for some time, before she repeated the massage of Annie's increasingly engorged nipple.

The teasing on Annie's nipple continued on, inducing more and more conflicting feelings in the involuntary participant. As her breast was professionally dealt with, she let out a stifled moan, whimpering softly in time with Mathildes nimble fingers. At the first touch she had wanted to force Mathildes hands away, to run as fast as she could to escape her machinations. Involuntarily she felt aroused by this treatment, felt the heat building slowly up in her loins. Confused and ashamed of the fact, how easily her body betrayed her demureness she tried to suppress her feelings, but she didn't achieve anything. A tiny pinpoint first, the pleasant sensation took root inside her private parts, increased in size and sent tendrils of teasing fire throughout her body, enflaming her sensitive flesh all along their way. Incomprehensible noises escaped her pursed lips, sounds she wasn't sure anymore if they were pained whimpers, stifled sobs or excited moans.

Groping relentlessly the top of Annie's breasts Mathilde proceeded to give pleasure to her victim. She caressed and fondled the willing flesh good and proper, teasing, pinching, pulling, kneading all around both of the nipples now which became harder with every minute, rising up and swollen like ripe fruits, their skin ready to burst on the tiniest prick. It was almost impossible for Annie not to revel in the all-encompassing feeling of goodness and joy that swept all her fears and reservations away like falling leaves in an autumn breeze.

How could such a despicable woman, who had bullied her around in the last hours do such a marvellous thing to me, Annie wondered. The heat that had been slowly building up in her pussy had reached every part of her body, making her sweat, despite the cool dungeon air on her naked skin. While all of her mind was focused on the teasing of her breasts, the fire in her loins was demanding more and more of her attention, becoming painfully obvious. Located somewhere deep inside her pubic mound it spread out to the soft flesh between her thighs. She could feel her clitoris, edgy, getting more and more unsettled like a sleepy dragon awakening to the smell of treasures and gold. The sensitive spot stirred up between her nether lips, growing in size and voraciously hungering for more.

Hard-pressed by her urgent feelings between her thighs Annie wriggled her wrists furiously in the tight leather cuffs confining them. A stifled cry escaped her lips. She needed to do something about the pulsating knob presiding over her nether region, which seemed to require her soothing attention else it would drive her mad. Her chest heaved as if she had been hard labouring all the day. A soft moan escaped now and then her lips. Not the last, more and more followed which also grew in loudness as her pleasure rose.

Mathilde watched with a malicious smile, as the need and suffering from her victim grew in size. Delighted by Annie's high-pitched moans and growing shrieks of pleasure she kept on teasing and pressing both breasts.

Without stopping to knead the dark areolas like a piece of dough, she whispered into Annie's ears, „How delicious you sing little bird. I am sure you will continue on with these lovely noises until I make you cum."

This was not the first female prisoner she had time to experiment with. But Annie's youthful and chaste body was a delicacy which wasn't often served in this dismal dungeon. She wanted to take her time, to enjoy as long as possible to tease the soft flesh of her newest acquaintance. The young woman was like molten wax between her relentless fingers now, showing vividly how horny and aroused she had become by Mathildes treatment.

It was time to widen the area of attention. Annie's wriggling and twisting had grown in intensity. Not only her fettered hands, her whole body was shaking as she pressed her breasts against Mathildes rubbing fingers. Her face was flushed, beads of sweat pearling down from her forehead.

"Look Bethany, how easy I can make this bitch squirt!" Mathilde shot a triumphant glance at her comrade, who was watching the performance from her place at the winch.

Annie shook her head at this shout. She would not give in that easily to the torment of these two hags. She cursed her body, so easily coaxed into his current state of arousal. No matter how embarrassed she was by the situation, her body was heating up rapidly. Forced to deal with the pleasure that over flooded her reluctant mind, she pleaded Mathilde to make it stop, to leave her alone.

12