The Citadel Ch. 06: Pain and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, she thought that her request had been answered, because the pressure of Mathildes fingers on her breasts decreased. Yet the break, although more than welcomed, was short-lived. The fingers weren't completely withdrawn, instead they wandered slowly down over her belly towards the thighs of her needy victim. When they had reached their intended destination, they climbed over Annie's pubic mound. For a moment the hand paused her decent to ruffle the thick, curly brown hair there before she left the short and curlies and rubbed down and around her outer lips. There they continued her torment on her victims most intimate parts, showing how swelled up and puffy her pussy had become.

Mathildes change to her sex directed Annie's attention solely to her nether region. For a moment she pressed her thighs together, a powerless attempt of shyness to protect her most intimate region from this heinous woman. Overwhelmed by her feelings this moment lasted only for seconds before she gave in. She could feel that her juices had started to flow. The dampness, moments before only a small trace, started to lubricate the inside of her whole vagina. As the fingers increased the pressure on her puffed up lips, the wetness spread out between them, out on her pubic mound and the inside of her thighs. Mathildes fingers glistened wet from her juices as they started to flow freely and more and more fluid was squeezed out of her pussy.

The sensation of Mathildes fingers on the outside of her sex made Annie gasp. She realized how needy she had become, the sexual torment taking its toll on her body. Suddenly she lurched in her bindings, a squeal of protest escaping her lips, when one of Mathildes finger worked his way inside her vagina. Her eyes went wide and she arched her back as the finger was thrusted deep into her oozing sex. She could feel her arousal building up more and more, when the finger was shoved in and out with increasing pace. Another finger followed and then a third one, working them all up inside her, in and out of her wet, slick pussy. She felt her pussy walls tightening around the fingers. It felt amazing, her throbbing clit spreading the fire of arousal heating her whole body up.

The more she got penetrated by Mathildes fingers, the louder she moaned. She wanted to scream, to revel loudly in the all-encompassing feeling of lust.

"She really likes that, Bethany!" chuckled Mathilde as Annie's cries of lust echoed through the chamber, "She's an eager little slut, isn't she?"

Annie's lustful moans couldn't smother the shame she was feeling. She shook her head in denial, making her auburn tresses to swish from side to side.

"No! Please stop! How dare you?" she gasped, while she trashed in her leather bonds.

She was unable to resist her stirred up feelings anymore, unable to quell the way her insides were starting to tremble and clench in anticipation of the coming orgasm. Annie had never thought that it was that easy to make her cum, even the callous hands of that ugly wench could do this job in no time. She fought the sensations reaching out from her heated sex as best she could, trying to keep her body and mind from succumbing to her manipulations. A hard task, she was so horny and upset now, she didn't want the pleasure to stop at all.

Time passed. A minute or more, she didn't know. She squirmed and moaned as she fought against the rising wave of orgasm. Mathildes fingers pushed her relentlessly closer with every move, in and out of her soggy vagina. Somehow she was able to resist being pushed over the edge, for the time being. A small triumph, although I didn't last long.

Suddenly Annie felt Mathildes fingers leaving her pussy. Gliding over her nether lips they spread them fully apart. Her clitoris, which had been encased by protecting flesh until now, presented itself fully, engorged and sending pulsating waves of heat through her nether region. Annie squirmed, twisting her hands in the leather bindings while she tried in vain to ward off the intrusive touch of the witch to miss her intended aim. She cried out and tried to get away as her fingers pressed down on the knob of oversensitive flesh and began rubbing on her clit, which sat enthroned between her squidgy lips.

Suspended helplessly before her tormentor she thrashed and swung from the leather collar around her neck. That one sensed victory, continued to prey upon on her most sensitive spot, relentlessly teasing and inflaming the quivering flesh beneath her fingers. Annie didn't notice her triumphant smile. She was occupied by her all-encompassing lust. Her moans and cries grew more and more frantic and her body tensed up until she could hold back no more. She whimpered in defeat as she felt the involuntary twitch of her hips shook the whole of her body, her burning insides clenching. Mathilde didn't give her wrought up feelings any rest, while she skillfully continued on to play on her throbbing clit.

Annie squirmed and her mouth fell open while she gasped for air, as the first wave of pleasure rolled through her mind. Her heart skipped a beat as her whole body began to spasm and jerk, realizing that she was crying out loud, her frantic, high-pitched voice sounding through the room. The pleasure was too much for her reeling mind. How good it felt, to release all of her feelings in this explosive wave, swapping over her, drowning her in a sea of lust.

At least she came, her legs trembling and shaking, her toes rolling up as the first wave of pleasure rolled through her body and soul. She couldn't keep it any longer, overtook by ecstasy her pussy juices flowed, soaking everything wet. Chills filled her body as well as burning heat. Goosebumps rose and fell as her clit tightened and swelled. Her pussy contracted to the point of virgin tightness as she screamed from the orgasm, while she squirted cum all over her trembling thighs, down to the ground, telling off her immense pleasure.

Her orgasm seemed to last an eternity, the cuming extended by Mathildes nimble fingers, which kept on rubbing her clit. When Annie gave another scream, which told more of pain than pleasure she stopped finally, giving her exhausted victim time to rest. She hung limply in her bonds as the wave of pleasure slowly subsided. Softly gasping for air while she mewled helplessly, overcome by the blissful feelings in her more than satisfied body. A shame, such a humiliating behaviour, getting randy like a raunchy alley cat. Yet it felt so good, she couldn't help to wonder. She looked down at the bottom in front of her toes, unwilling to make eye contact with her tormentor who had humiliated her so much.

"I knew you would like it, little slut," purred Mathilde into her ear, which returned to her fettered prisoner after cleaning her hand.

Annie didn't respond, her head still hung low from shame. Mathilde lifted her by the chin, until she could take a look into her eyes.

"Get used to it. It will be not your last experience here, for sure." she chuckled at the troubled look in Annie's eyes, "Alas, play time is over. We will get you into Old Rothgars lair for trussing you up more sound and securely. I bet you will love wearing those rough shackles and chains he will provide you with."

Annie shook her head pleadingly, but Mathilde wasn't in mood to listen to her. Bethany lowered the chain and Mathilde unhooked her collar. With a sigh Annie returned standing on her feet, although her legs were still trembling from the precedent sexual torment. They didn't give her any rest, clipping the leash to her collar and dragged her out of the room into the dark corridors beyond.

12