The Citadel Ch. 11: The Master

Story Info
Annie is taken by the master.
4.3k words
3.56
11.7k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Citadel

© 2021 by Pitchblack

Chapter Eleven -- The master

Water smacked Annie's face like a cold icy hand. Enchanted and ridden by her insatiable desires she had watched impassively as it crawled towards her, feeling nothing as it edged forward and swashed against her heated body. Its arrival heralded that the advent of the master was near, that he would come to satisfy all of her wanton needs. Dim lights, like flickering motes played over the rippling surface as the foaming liquid surged up until it started to immerse her neck. Once it splashed against the tender skin of her face and soaked her auburn hair, her ecstasy diminished. Suddenly she felt the coldness of its touch as her excitement was washed away by a sudden bout of fear to become drowned by the ever rising water.

Her trance broken, she heard a gurgling noise coming from the passage leading down into the oppressive darkness below. Churning waves emerged from there as if a monstrous being broke the water surface coming towards her immovable body. Floating from all sides against her skin, they splashed over her head, letting her hair fall in pieces over her face. She wanted to swipe the clinging tresses away, to see what was causing the turmoil. Immersed in the frigid water, her sexual agitation melted into thin air. Annie froze both in temperature and out of fear what would happen to her next.

When the frigid water submerged her flaring nostrils it cut away her last source of air. Panic-stricken, she started to struggle frantically against the chains holding her in place. They trapped her body mercilessly down under the churning waves, leaving her no way to get out of the water. She thought her lungs would burst open, while she gasped desperately for breath. Her struggling suddenly came to an end, when she felt the hold of her shackles let go. Bereft of their restrictions and weight her body floated upwards towards the surface. Her limbs ceased to trash around, once she was able to breathe again. She wondered what had caused her freedom, how it was possible to pry the tightly secured iron bands open without effort.

The turbulent water washed her body up towards the ceiling of the flooded cavern. Its coldness soaked into her bones, making her shiver and increased her fear of becoming drowned once it would fill the whole chamber. Turning her body vertical from its floating position and flailing about she looked frantically around searching for an exit. There was none visible but her thumbing heart pushed her forward to swim desperately towards a direction as good as any.

Her moves felt sluggish and clumsy at first, but gained momentum when the rising panic drove her forward. They were interrupted when something soft and writhing brushed against the skin of her ankles. Somewhere deep in her mind she knew that had happened before and the sickening memory drove her to duplicate her efforts. A suppressed cry escaped her lips when the touch became more rigid and something flexible like a stout rope grabbed her ankles, yanking her whole body to a halt. She began to scream, trashing with her arms, while she felt a powerful tug on her feet. The constricting lock around her ankles defeated all hopes of escape as she was dragged backwards into the turmoil. Her eyes went wide noticing out of the corner of her eyes the massive and sturdy tentacles writhing in the turbulent water which had coiled around her feet. They had wrapped them self tightly around her ankles, where she felt their scaly and rough surface squeezing her tender skin.

Annie's body firmly under their control, the writhing tentacles turned the desperately struggling woman around to face whatever was holding her in place. She continued to scream as two more of them shot out of the roiling water reaching for her arms. They slashed against her wrists and seized them in a vice-like grip, as they ensnared them right under her hands. Looping several times around her tensed muscles the tentacles increased their hold by coiling further down her elbows. She struggled vainly against their hold, but their grip was too strong for her frail attempts to gain freedom.

Once the creature had got his hold on her wrists, it pulled her arms high up above her head. The strain on the muscles which had to suspend the whole weight of her body brought burning tears to her eyes. It increased even more as her naked body was lifted out of the water until only her toes were straddling the churning surface. She hung in the cold air under the stony ceiling of the cistern only suspended by the thick tentacles coiling around her wrists. Helplessly trapped, her struggle against her ensnarement was in vain as her body swayed back and forth in the cruel grip of her capturer.

Looking down from her heightened position above the water her horror and fear increased when she stared down towards the seething vortex where the thick tentacles emerged, holding her in place. Out of the whirling maelstrom, a monstrous head emerged, rising above the surface. Rivulets of water streamed down from its thick scaly skin, which stretched over an enormous bulbous shape that elongated back from its bony face. Several circular openings were lined up along its temples, looking like oversized vents, spilling forth an oozing greenish liquid alternating with violent bursts of air sounding like a whizzing pipe. Thick bulges surrounded his eyes which were big as lanterns and glowed with an eerie bluish light. There was no nose between his eyes, only a row of small nostrils which blew up and inflated to the rhythm of his breathings. The most shocking sight was below these gaping apertures, for there was no visible mouth, but a chaotic mass of tentacles, writhing in every direction. If the creature possessed ever something like a maw, it was concealed deep within the wriggling appendices.

The monstrous head rested on a sturdy, muscular neck, which seemed to blend into the massive torso attached below. Partially obscured by the maelstrom of churning water around it Annie could scarcely guess its shape and appearance. What she could discern was more than enough to increase her horror and revulsion about her captor, for it was in no way build like anything human. Bulging muscular extremities stretched out to both sides from where it shoulders should be, vaguely resembling arms only that the ended in sinewy tentacles which had taken hold of her arms. Between his shoulder blades and along its back ran a row of nasty, crooked spikes, looking like bony protruding sticking out through its greyish skin.

More appendages like thick trunks grew out of his body below and beside them, reaching out in every direction. Part of them was covered by sturdy scales merging into greyish skin, traversed by veins looking like thick strands, which convulsed and bulged in unpredictable patterns. Some ended in rounded tops, muscles and sinews reaching all to its ends which turned and flexed thrashing the water around them. Others had rows of tremendous suctions cups attached to them, that looked like they could take hold on every possible surface the creature wanted to attach itself. She was glad none of them had seized her limbs, for she was certain, their clutch could rip the skin off her bones.

Some tentacle ended in bony spikes, shaped like massive hooks which could pierce easily through skin and flesh, skewering their prey. The last ones, which seemed to emerge deep from its lower abdomen were more slender than the other ones and looked nimble and flexible. Whatever their use was, it wasn't obvious to her, for the ended in circular openings, looking like shut mouths, which concealed whatever was hidden inside them.

Drops of the dark water trickled down her face and over her shivering skin as they splashed into the waves beneath her feet. Panic overtook the amazement about the bizarre sight against nature presented to her and she thrashed her body against the tight grip of the tentacles holding her in place. Swaying back and forth she fought with all her strength to escape their hold but to no avail. Instead of letting go off their prey, the tentacles entwined her limbs even more tightly, securing their grip on the troubled woman. She felt even more vulnerable and exposed when the tentacles holding her ankles started to forcibly pull on her legs spreading them wide apart.

Breathing hard Annie watched with wide eyes as two more tentacles emerged out the water reaching towards her captured body stretched wide in front of them. They skimmed gently over the area above her hip and wrapped with loose coils around her belly and back. Feeling smooth and slimy to the touch they made her skin crawl as they wound themselves upwards across her abdomen. Splitting apart right under her sagging breasts each of them curled around one of her firm boobs, encircling them tightly more than once. Squeezed and strangulated around their base they turned into bulging melons, flashing a brilliant red colour from the blood pressure increased by the tightening hold. The tips hovered right above each of her nipples bobbing up and down until they pressed down on the sensitive flesh and started to rub it gently, flickering all around her areolas. Falling into step with their tantalizing movement, the tentacles around her breasts started to coil and squeeze the supple flesh like a groping hand.

Annie bit her lips while the massaging of her exposed breasts and the stimulating touch of her nipples grew in intensity. She hated being treated like a piece of raw meat, but couldn't deny the effect it had on her erotic centres. It was as if the fondling treatment of her tits had caused her sexual frustration and desire, nurtured and stoked up in the previous days to return with overwhelming power. The suppressed feelings broke forcefully through the barrier of horror and panic caused by the appearance and acts of her monstrous attacker and took over her mind. Her sensible spots lit up like raging bonfires, making them easily excitable to even the slightest stimulation available.

Writhing and twisting in the tight grip of the coiling tentacles her excitement grew with every stroke flickering against her uprising fully hardened nipples, with every tightening and release of her squished breasts. Breathing heavily, low-voiced moans of pleasure and surrender escaped her half-opened lips while she longed for more of her sensible spots to be touched and stimulated.

With hazed eyes she watched excitedly as another tentacle left the water beneath her feet and moved slowly up her thigh. Reflexively she thrust her hips forward, as wide as the firm grip on her wide spread legs would allow. Presenting her eager pussy, which felt already incredible wet she couldn't wait any longer for her sexual hunger and desire to become satisfied. Even the slightest touch against her puffed up nether lips made her moan louder and she shuddered as the tip of the tentacle glided softly over her pubic mound.

The bluish light emanating from the creatures eyes seemed to flare up like bright lanterns as it sensed the excitement and eagerness of its tightly constricted prey to be touched in his most sensible spot.

"Ah, yes, you want it too! Spread your legs wide and offer me your eager pussy!" they seemed to tease the writhing woman, helplessly captivated by her exuberant feelings of sexual pleasure.

Annie continued to squirm and writhe uncontrollably against the hold on her heavy constricted arms and feet as the tentacle slipped between her bulging nether lips. Splitting them apart it started to rub her most sensible spot in-between. An overwhelming wave of pleasure washed over her brain as she felt the circular motion gently massaging her throbbing centre of sexual longing. She could feel her clitoris grow, a heated lump of burning flesh stuck between her wide spread thighs.

Moans of pleasure escaped her half closed lips, while her hazy eyes observed an odd change in the tentacles head. More and more it resembled the tip of a human cock, a bulging, purple coloured piece of tapered flesh. Whatever the creatures used to copulate among themselves, it seemed to be willingly adapting to fulfill the needs of her human mate.

Dancing around her already wet pussy the tentacle moved several times back and forth through her nether lips pushing with every stroke farther into the depths hidden beneath. Finally it jammed itself with one extended move into her dripping sex until it was deeper inside her than she could have ever imagined. Ecstatic cries of pleasure mixed with carnal moans and guttural grunts sounded through the cavern as the tentacle started to screw her.

Her previous fear and disgust completely forgotten she cried out in pleasure as the writhing tentacle pushed in and out of her moist cleft. She moaned encouragement as it advanced slowly and forcefully into her, stretching her insides to the utmost. Verging on the edge of pain as the tentacle adjusted its size to reach her pussy's outmost limits she felt her intruder surpassed the largest cock she had ever taken from a man. Speeding up his withdrawal, he returned one moment later to stretch her wider than before, pounding into her inner depths with an elongated thrust. Finally, its advance ended. Expanding her as much as she was able to sustain, it had reached her limits. After an incredible long moment, it started to pull out slowly, giving her distended flesh a brief respite, before it reversed its course and pounded her harder at an increasingly faster pace.

"Oh God! Yes, yes, go ... please, deeper!" she cried unintentionally out, awed and overwhelmed by the intense feelings of lust the powerful intrusion boring into her sex had caused in her loins. Still suspended from the tentacles and stretched wide her body shook with every thrust deep into the core of her very being.

Short and long strokes, which grazed her nether lips or rammed deeply into her vagina alternated with one another. They came in both fast and slow, powerful hard or soft like a silken touch. Over the course of time, the tentacle established a unique rhythm that pushed her inevitable into the gapping maw of carnal pleasure, intensifying her crazed and raging feelings cursing through her heated flesh.

There was no measure for the time spending impaled on the writhing, pulsating piece of invading meat. Over and over again it pushed deep into the steamy hole between her quivering thighs, fuelling the storm of carnality raging through her body. Panting heavy and staring glazed eyes towards the ceiling her stirred up mind feasted insatiably on every wave of orgiastic energy released from her pounded crevice.

She didn't recognize the rubbing of another tentacle around the tight rosebud of her anus, before its tip started to press against her gaping asshole to force itself into her back door. For a moment she shuddered convulsively as she felt her ass being stretched open, an embarrassing feeling that almost snapped her out of her reverie. As the massive invader pushed into her anus her tight sphincter became pulled apart until it reached its limits.

She grunted as her ass was forced to accommodate the tentacle relentlessly driven into it and now received the same treatment as her vagina. The tentacle felt alive, not an inanimate, stiff object that was shoved as stiff as a poker into her backdoor, but a thing alive that wormed itself in on its own.

Gradually progressing into the depths from behind, it provoked a lengthy scream from his victim, oscillating between raw lust and stinging pain. She felt it jab into her intestines, a dull sensation of becoming filled up that spread throughout her whole womb. Both of her nether holes completely occupied and jammed tightly all the way in created a pervasive feeling of total seizure of her belly. This unique sensation, never experienced before forced her almost over the edge. The feeling of lust and pleasure became unbearable, creating an incredible maelstrom of churning emotions inside her reeling mind. Together with the tentacles still massaging her nipples and squeezing the heated flesh of her breasts, her pussy and ass became the target of a well-orchestrated assault. Annie yelled out her delight notwithstanding the uncomfortable painful distending of her orifices. She started to enjoy more and more of her treatment with every additional thrust down her rectum and into her vagina.

Whenever the tentacle attending her front rubbed against her clitoris it caused an overwhelming jolt of pleasure that maddened her entirely. It made her moan and shriek even more loudly, turned her into a horny vixen, deeply ensnared in the clutch of her enjoyable feelings. She became lost in a world of passion never before experienced. Completely under the whim of the monster holding her it drove her wild, pushing her towards the edge of sanity.

Time seemed to go by in an instant as Annie become completely lost in the pleasure of the tentacles. One battered her pussy as the other delved with each stroke further and further from behind into her body. Crying out in delirious lustfulness she felt the tentacle in her ass had reached its limit vanishing now almost completely inside her. While she wondered how much length, she was able to receive without injury a third tentacle appeared in front of her, its tip wreathing in front of her face.

Panting heavy, uttering sensuous moans and shrieks, her wide open mouth was not much hindrance for his entrance. Without delay it plunged between her lips, thrusting into her mouth and deep down her throat. Normally she would have gagged on the thickness of the intruder, but the sensation of having her last available hole filled and full made her only moan. She chewed on the enormous piece of flesh occupying her whole mouth. Her tongue, tightly pressed against its leathery skin tasted an unusual sweetness that felt pleasant and refreshing. The tentacle drew back towards her lips, allowing her enough breath before it rammed again down her throat. She wished to keep it down longer, taking as much length as possible before it would leave her again. Her own sounds of pleasure intensified though they sounded strangely obscured, muffled by the thick flesh occupying her mouth.

She felt completely under control of the monster now. Not only constrained at her arms and legs hanging helplessly in the air before him, but also pounded into ass, pussy and mouth in unison with her nipples and breasts infuriatingly rubbed. A feat that none of her lovers was ever capable off, a treatment that felt as erotic as never before. Her body thrashed powerfully in the throes of passion and lust setting all her nerves aflame, a web of blazing inferno enwrapping her whole body that ravaged and seared her delicate flesh. Held immobile, there was no possible escape from the sexual assault decisively overloading all of her sensitive centres. She felt the first onset of an exceptional orgasm building up deep from somewhere between her loins. Like a twisting rope it coiled itself together building up a tension that connected each of her erogenous areas tightening them into one single focus. When it had reached its breaking point, it snapped loose, releasing an all-consuming wave of raw and powerful lust throughout her whole body. As the first upsurge of its maddening onslaught swept through her it felt like red-hot smelting lava, a volcanic eruption that blew her mind away. Her back arched and her head thrown back she screamed at the top of her lungs as wave after wave followed the first, washing over her. Captivated by her overloaded feelings she lost all sense of time, caught completely in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had experienced.

Seconds turned into minutes or even hours of tremendous ravaging, a maelstrom of overpowering feelings that pulled her under and spit her out again and again. Taking hold and not letting go it kept her in the grip of what seemed an occurrence of countless mind-bending orgasms to her that sent all of her senses into overdrive. While she panted, moaned and thrashed around, she felt the tentacles bulging and enlarging as if they wanted to burst each of her holes open wide. A stinging burst of pain, almost unbearable shot through her jaws, asshole and vagina before each of them released a massive eruption deep into her body. A sticky, gooey substance was pumped into her mouth, filling it completely before it ran down her throat. The other tentacles emptied their full load into her backdoor and through her wide spread nether lips, generating a soaking wave that stuffed her completely up.

12