The Citadel Ch. 11: The Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out as she felt a cramping and squeezing in her stomach. Her womb bulged and distended as if she would become fully pregnant just in mere seconds. The plentifully squirted fluid dripped out from her every orifice, but there was still so much of it inside to make her belly puff up and wobble. She looked horrified down to see her stomach growing, a swell too large for a single child to hold. The mass of liquid in her abdomen moved up and down as if it would forcefully search for a way out of the flesh containing it. Spreading throughout her insides it seemed to immerse and wash around each of her organs and through her intestines before it collapsed into itself, completely absorbed by her innards. Her bulging belly collapsed, leaving her as flat as before.

Annie's squirming and writhing body went limp as the waves of orgasms slowly died away. Coming down from the peak of pleasure, she felt the sticky liquid dripping from every one of her orifice. As the tentacle drew back of her mouth, she coughed up a small amount of it from her stomach. Not much, as it seemed that most of his gift had been absorbed by her body, fulfilling its intended purpose inside her belly. She cringed, for she didn't want to get pregnant, especially by some unworldly monster, possibly bearing a child that looked as gargantuan and beastly as its unworldly procreator.

After the fullness of her orgasm had passed away Annie started to shiver. Exhaustedly she watched as each of her penetrators eased their way out of her ruined orifices. Covered by the sticky liquid they made squishy, slurping sounds as feet after feet of her invaders pulled free of her limp body. As they left her tight holes with a last plopping clap she coughed up some creamy substance, which ran out between her quivering lips. Small rivulets passed down her chin and on her chest as she couldn't prevent drooling. Considering how much she had taken in, how much she had been stuffed up by the monstrous flesh, she felt completely empty inside now.

Finally the tentacles holding her arms lowered her down from her exposed height, placing her body gently into the water. The strain around her wrists and ankles loosened as they uncoiled giving her limbs free. A short, playful squeeze compressed her breasts for a last time before the tentacles wound around them retreated too.

Annie drifted along the surface of the water, gently rocked by the burbling waves. She felt too exhausted to swim, but the liquid kept her body astonishingly afloat. Becalmed and tranquilized she had a feeling of utter satisfaction, as if she had been granted a marvelous gift never received before. She didn't care, but the tentacles had retreated completely now just the same as her monstrous owner. Even if she had beseeched them not to abandon her, to stay and soothe her, they wouldn't have cared for her wishes. They didn't seem to live by human standards or harbour humanlike feelings.

As the water had receded completely, she wallowed in the last puddles scattered around the rocky ground. She had no idea how long she laid there, drifting between sleep and waking. In her obsessive fantasies besetting her troubled mind, she was certain something abnormal and grotesque had taken root inside her womb. Nourished by her bodily fluids, soaking up her very life force itself, the seed planted started to grow, spreading out and infusing the whole body with piercing tendrils and twisting hooks of insatiable appetite.

Finally, she gathered enough willpower to turn around and push herself up on her elbows. Her tangled hair, still wet dropped down over her face in thick, sticky tresses. No longer chained and shackled to the column in the middle of the chamber she thought about escape, to leave this terrifying place. At least this seemed possible to her, even if not from the odd thing nestled inside her belly. Right now she couldn't detect its material presence. Scarcely perceptible it pulsated languidly like a clump of pinhead-sized energy deep in her womb. That gift would inevitably accompany her for the time being, deeply and irremovable lodged inside her flesh. Living on her body and sustained by its energies it would consume its very essence to grow, no matter if she wished for hosting it or rejected its presence with her whole heart.

When she heard gruff voices and heavy footsteps on the stairs coming from above, she quailed fearsomely and trembled, for she knew she had lingered too long and her chance for escape got up in smoke. What her jailers would do to her, she didn't know. At least she had survived the perils of the undergrounded chambers, although she could only guess what this boon had cost her or what subjection she had traded in for her survival.


12