The City Getaway

Story Info
A getaway in a hotel with an audience watching.
1.1k words
4.17
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up and let me see you," he said to her while laying naked on the bed.

She stood up off the bed and did a little twirl. Showing her hair cascading down over her shoulders and her breasts hanging unbound by a bra. She had no panties on and her thick bush casting shadows between her legs but the garter belt and stockings falling down her legs and framing her curves.

He smiled and took in the sight of her. Complacent with his sub and having taken her into the city for a getaway. Dinner, the opera and then a fancy hotel for the evening. Naturally sex was included unwritten in that but he didn't expect she would surprise him with the new sexy lingerie and it did something to him that thrilled his senses and drove him wild.

"Now stand in front on the window," he told her.

A sudden look of shock and concern came across her face. She was his sub and did his bidding. And they were on the sixth floor but this was the city and who might see her?

"You heard me, stand in front of the window and pull the curtains wide open," he commanded.

She hesitated for a moment, then cautiously turned away from the bed and drew open the curtains. Fuck, the window was floor to ceiling and huge. And apartments were across the street. She could see all sorts of people going about their lives there in the darkness of the night and the lit homes like tiny TV channels to her gaze.

She crossed her arms across her breasts and crossed her legs with shyness. And turned to him. He was there on the bed stroking his cock watching her.

"Now, expose yourself, let the world see you naked," he said.

"No," she protested.

"No? You are my sub and will do as I say, now expose yourself or you'll never touch my cock this weekend."

She contemplated this, this limit and exposing herself and what it meant. But there was his cock, in his hand and god she wanted it. Hesitantly, meekly and slowly she turned and dropped her arms and her breasts were exposed. She could feel the cool air off the window against her nipples and the reflection in the glass.

"What do you see?" He asked.

She looked and replied, "people."

"Yes but what do you see specifically?"

"There is a couple watching TV across from us."

"Spread your legs," he said.

"But..."

"Spread...your...legs..."

She felt her pussy drip, the air catching her exposed labia as she spread her legs.

"Rub your breasts."

She complied.

"And press them to the glass."

"But..."

"Do it."

Fuck the glass was cold. That was mean. And she could see the couple across from her. Watching TV, or were they watching her now? They were cuddled together talking but she could not tell.

"Finger yourself," he said.

Her fingers drifted into her pubic hair. Felt how wet she was and then found her clit. It was soaked.

He was stroking himself, she could see it in the window reflection. She bit her lip as she fucked herself faster with her fingers.

"That's a good girl. Look out that window and see the world."

She could see people below walking home from nights out. Cars passing along the street. And then she looked up, that couple...her hand was down his trousers. They had seen, fuck...but she was jerking him off... And she felt her pussy contract part in fear part in thrill. She could see the girl there smile and bite her lip and then suddenly pull out her boyfriends cock and suck it. And she was watching as her breast pressed to the glass and her fingers were in her bush masturbating.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"They are watching me!"

"Good, then they have quite the show. Anyone else?"

She looked...no she doesn't think so...wait...that guy...he turned the lights off but he's stroking himself in a dark room. "Fuck another watching..." She reported it back to him.

"Spread your legs, and spread your pussy lips, let them see you."

"But..."

"Do it or else..."

God she hated him right now. But she complied, spread her wet pink pussy to the gaze of the night. The couple across...she had her top off now, he was naked. She was sucking his cock. Her smaller white breasts bouncing over his dick.

And the boy in the other window naked, sitting on the sofa stroking his long cock watching her pussy.

"You are my sub and I want to show it off."

"

Yes my Lord..."

"Finger yourself and just do that"...and she complied.

The girl across was naked, she was shaved and he was already fucking her. She could see his cock pounding her pussy while they watched her.

"They are fucking each other," she told him, "watching me."

"Good, let's give them something to come to." And he stood up off the bed his cock throbbing and walked to her grabbed her head and threw it down to his cock thrusting it into her mouth.

Her mouth was filled with the cock she always hungered for and she quickly forgot the window and sucked him while fondling her breasts and rubbing her clit.

"He is well hung," he said, "do you like that?"

"No," she said while sucking him, "I serve your cock my Lord."

"You do, but would you want to suck his cock?"

"No my Lord"

"But look at him, he is fucking his partner because of you."

"Yes my Lord"

"Let's have some fun and copy them." And he turned her around and plunged his cock into her fucking the same way the couple were fucking across the street. And he copied everything they did in fucking her.

He grabbed her hair and pumped her, enjoying the display of her in the window.

"You are my sub and the world is turned on by you tonight."

"Yes my Lord"

And with that at the same time both couples came and cum filled two pussies separated by glass and a street and her lord pumped his cum into her and panted.

"Good girl, see they enjoyed that too."

"Yes my Lord"

"Spread your pussy lips and let them see my cum drip out of you."

"But"

"Do it"

And she did, and she also saw the guy in the room alone with that erupted into an orgasm too. And the couple the woman fingered herself and then licked her fingers and waved.

"Now come here to bed," he said softly. And she crawled cat like back to bed and curled up naked next to him, window wide open and fell asleep for the world to watch their intimacy through the night.