The City Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig's breath was coming in quick intakes and his cock was so hard. His balls were tight against the base of his cock and I knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum. I sucked him deep and felt a shudder, a pulse in the vein on the underside of his cock... A little bolder... Now, he put a hand beneath my chin and one in my hair and started pulling me up and down along the shaft of his cock and I licked and sucked as his strokes became longer and harder pushing at the back of my throat. I hardly noticed that Jerry had pulled the dripping dildo out and was positioning himself between my legs until I felt the thick hot head pop into my canal... I gasped.. but, my mouth was full of Craig's cock and I couldn't do anything to stop Jerry's entry. He pulled the thick head out once more then shoved the full meat into my cunt... at the same time that Craig shoved his cock deep in my throat. I thought I would choke on his hard-on and felt a thrust against my pelvis as Jerry shoved the thick hard dick deep in my canal.. pushing past my cervix with his long weapon. I wanted to scream with the feeling of being so full from both sides... my insides were quaking and the orgasms were cumming so fast I couldn't control them.

Jerry kept pumping me long and hard matching his strokes to Craig's boldly now, he fucked deep in my throat... I was wriggling and wrestling against the restraints and felt as though my world would explode. Jerry could feel me erupting against his cock... "She's lovin' this Craig... pop it to her!" he said... "Her cunts blasting my cock over here!" he said. "Ahhhhhhh.. I'm about to fill you up ... babe!" he said. He pumped the thick piece in and out with ferocity now and I opened my mouth wider moaning and cumming over and over again. Craig couldn't take anymore of the excitement and I felt the cum as it pulsed through his dick shooting streams down my throat. He pulled my head hard against his balls thrusting full strokes as his cum filled my mouth and throat. I'd never swallow such a load all at one time. Jerry cock was so tight in my cunt that it could hardly stroke anymore and suddenly I felt him spurt... His groans were loud and strong as he stroked his load deep in my abdomen...

"Ummm.. you got it ..babe... take my shit!" he growled.. as he collapsed over my body pumping his load into me for what seemed like minutes. My orgasm was suspended for a moment then I exploded bouncing my hips to meet his thrusts. It seemed I couldn't breath for a second. I was blinded by the mixture of pain and pleasure. I kept moaning and pulling against the wrist restraints as my vaginal walls contracted over and over on Jerry's cock! As Craig finished his load and his cock became sensitive he left it limp and soft in my lips not wanting to move it for a few seconds. Jerry collapsed hard on my body as he finished his load and his breath was soft sprays across my tortured nipples. As our breathing all returned to normal, Craig withdrew quietly... shy now that his desires were satisfied and he quietly withdrew from the room. Jerry older and more sure of his actions rested atop me for a few minutes longer.

"You okay... babe?" He asked as our breathing became more normalized. "I'm okay... Jerry... but, you didn't have to do this." I said smiling.

"I know.. but, you did say that was your fantasy and I happen to know that Craig loved it as much as I did." He said. I grinned. Jerry unclipped the nipple clamps and unbuckled my "bracelets" as he jokingly called them...

He stood and his limp manhood hung long. I wondered again at how lucky I was to have such a well endowed lover. He smiled... "I know.. you want more!" he teased. "Just can't give you enough can I?" he chuckled. "Get cleaned up and get your work done around here woman." He said. "I'll be home at regular time and I need you ready for the shower!" he teased as he pulled on his jeans and strolled to the bedroom door.

"Bye, Jerry!" I teased.

12