The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied "Within a few days. Looking back now that Understand a bit more, I can see that just choosing clothes to wear to the funeral was difficult for her. I thought she was just acting out the way she dressed down, but now I know she couldn't make proper decisions on her own."

He paused for a moment and asked, "I know Dr. Ryan asked you to be directive with Aimee, have you done that and how has she responded?"

Patricia spoke "I'm finding it difficult to be the authoritative one, but Aimee responded to it right away. Once I started telling her what to do, her stress level is coming down. But it's exhausting micromanaging her like that."

"I understand how this is difficult for you, but you need to keep at it for Aimee's good. I have an opening tomorrow morning at 10am. It's only a ten-minute drive from your home. Any problems making that?" he asked.

"We can make that" Patricia answered.

"Do you have pen and paper? You need to make a few notes now." He said.

"I do, go ahead." She replied.

Patricia copied down all the points; clothing opposite to what Aimee normally wears, if she normally wears heels, then flats, normally wears dresses, then pants. He also told Patricia that Aimee was not to have any more food tonight, and only 1/2 a slice of buttered toast and water in the morning. The point was to make Aimee feel uncomfortable and put her on edge. The assessment he was giving her required Aimee to be under some stress. He said he would text the address at 09:15 and Patricia should be ready to leave when she received the text. When she arrived at the address she was to park on the right side of the driveway and enter through the front door without knocking. To right there would be a door marked "Waiting". Patricia and Aimee were to wait there for Mr. Decker.

Mr. Decker had said to Patricia, "Pat, all those instructions for Aimee could also apply to you, if you'd like." And then hung up.

Patricia sat staring at the notes she made. All thoughts of Aimee vanished as she imagined those notes applying to her. Both her and Aimee normally wore pants and flats. She'd have to wear heels with a dress or skirt. A short one. She got goosebumps on her arms and quickly rubbed here forearms. Where would she find the clothes she needed for both of them at this time of night.

When Patricia moved from her parent's side of the house to Aimee's parent's side, she moved all of Aimee's mother's clothes to her mother's closet, the closet was crammed with clothes. Surely there must be something there they could each wear. But did she want the notes to apply to her? It gave her butterflies thinking about following the same directions he had laid out for Aimee. What could it hurt?

Patricia walked to the main bathroom, opened the door, and saw a naked Aimee standing in front of the mirror blow drying her hair. She looked directly at Aimee and said "When you're done come to the kitchen, and don't close any doors from now on. You've lost your right to privacy. Don't doddle." Patricia turned and walked to the kitchen and took her seat, waiting for Aimee.

Aimee scurried to the kitchen not a minute later and stood across the table from Patricia and went to take her seat.

"Stay standing" Patricia instructed. "We have a meeting tomorrow morning with Mr. Decker. Dr. Ryan referred us to him, and he's agreed to meet with us to see if he can help you." Aimee went to open her mouth and speak but Patricia put her hand up and said, "Nothing to discuss Aimee, do as I tell you." She continued "You need to dress properly for this meeting. We'll go to my mother's closet and find you something appropriate to wear. Follow me"

Patricia walked through the living room which then led to the common living area, through to Patricia's parents living room. Patricia stopped and looked around. Shed hadn't been back in her side of the house for several weeks. It gave her chills to see it so empty. She continued through an into her parent's master bedroom. She went into the walk-in closet which was filled with both their mothers clothing. She rummaged through and found one of her mother's very old dresses. She could tell it was old by the size of it. It wouldn't have fit her mother in the last ten years. She pulled it off the hangar and looked at it. It was a plain black dress that was very short. It must have come from her mother's teen years.

She passed the dress to the naked Aimee and said, "Put this on."

Aimee took the dress and slipped it on. It was tight and revealed all her curves.

Aimee looked at herself in the full-length mirror and said "I can't wear this, it's too tight and too short. Everyone will be starting."

"Quiet Aimee" is all Patricia said as she looked through the shoes at the bottom of the closet. She found a black pair of pumps with a 2 1/2-3" heel, with a single ankle strap. "Put these on and let me see" she said handing the shoes to Aimee. Aimee donned the shoes and stood up. "She looks wonderful" Patricia thought admiring her cousin.

Aimee was not used to high heels and had some trouble standing still. The dress was too tight, and the shoes to tall. Aimee wanted to protest but though better and kept quiet.

"Take off the dress and shoes, go back to your room and hang the dress in your closet. Then brush your teeth get into bed. I'll come check on you in a while." Patricia watched the compliant teenager remove the dress and shoes and leave the walk-in closet for her room.

Patricia turned back to the clothes searching for something she could wear tomorrow. She found a red leather skirt with a white blouse on a hangar as a set. She didn't recognize it so thought it must be Aimee's mothers' outfit. She stripped off her pants and t-shirt and put on the blouse, she could see right through it. She would definitely have to wear a bra underneath. The skirt went on next and closed snugly around her waist. It fitted tightly over her buttocks leaving no question as to their shape. The length wasn't too short, a few inches above her knee. She found a matching red pair of pumps with a 2-inch heel and put them on. She admired herself in front of the mirror. This was definitely something she had never dared to wear before.

Aimee walked back to her room and hung the skimpy dress in her closet. She placed the shoes on the floor beneath the dress. She went to the bathroom, had a pee, brushed her teeth, and returned to her room. She climbed under the covers, laying on her back and waited for Patricia.

She had almost fallen asleep when Patricia entered her room. Patricia bent down to Aimee's face and said "Get some sleep now. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Stay in bed until I get you, understand?" Patricia nodded her head affirmatively. Aimee lay in bed feeling the wetness between her thighs spread. This was the second time today this had happened, and she didn't understand why.

Morning Prep

Aimee lay in bed trying not to think about her need to pee. Her bladder was stretched and aching. She didn't dare get out of bed without Patricia's permission. Aimee had been told to wait in bed until her cousin came for her.

Patricia stretched while laying on her back in the bed. She looked at the clock and saw it was 07:35. A bit early but now that she was awake, she got up and headed to the ensuite for her morning ablutions. Before reaching the ensuite she heard her name being called. A frantic "Patricia, Patricia" came form Aimee's room. Patricia tuned on her heel and went to Aimee's room.

Aimee had heard her cousin get out of bed. She started frantically calling her. Her bladder was about to burst, and this was not the morning to wet her bed.

Patricia walked into Aimee's room and said, "What wrong Aimee?"

Aimee blurted out "I really need to pee. May I get up and go to the bathroom?"

It took Patricia a few moments to realize why Aimee had stayed in bed. She had told Aimee to stay there until she got her up.

"Go ahead Aimee, but remember the door stays open."

Aimee rushed past her racing for the toilet. Patricia followed her and when she got to the bathroom Aimee was already sat on the toilet. Patricia leaned her naked body against the doorway and watched as Aimee tried to release her bladder.

"This is really hard with you watching" Aimee stammered

"Well maybe you don't have to go that bad after all, and you should get back into bed." Patricia retorted.

"I'm sorry Patricia, I really need to go. Please." Aimee managed to say as she squirmed on the toilet

"Hurry up then Aimee. I'm waiting" Patricia said amusingly.

It seemed like an eternity to Aimee, but finally her bladder relented, and she started peeing. It seemed to take minutes for Aimee to stop peeing. When she did stop, Patricia said "Done?"

"Yes" Aimee responded.

"Brush your teeth and take a quick shower. When your dry put on the black dress and heels and wait for me in the kitchen." Patricia instructed.

Aimee responded, "Yes Patricia."

Patricia left the bathroom and continued with her morning routine. When done she donned the red dress and white blouse, this time with bra and panties. She changed her bra twice to make sure it fit with the blouse, as it was see-through. It took a few minutes of turning in front of the mirror to know that she had to ditch the panties. You could see them completely through the skirt. She removed her panties, smoothed the skirt, and once satisfied with her reflection, walked to the kitchen - learning better balance on heels along the way.

When Patricia walked into the kitchen Aimee rose and stood behind her chair.

"Twirl around so I can see your dress." said Patricia

Aimee slowly moved in a circle raising her arms slightly.

"Well, that won't do." said Patricia. "I can see panty lines and your whole bra under that dress. Take them off."

Aimee reached up under her dress and pull her panties down her legs and off. She slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, rotated the garment to bring the clasp to the front, undid it, and pulled the bra out through the side.

Patricia made a twirling motion with her index finger and Aimee slowly spun around again. Without the panties and bra, she felt almost naked.

"Much better" Patricia said. "Now put on 1 piece of toast, and then butter it"

Aimee toasted a single slice of bread, and then lightly buttered. She didn't know if this was for Patricia or herself.

"Sit down Aimee and cut the toast in half." Pat said while taking 2 glasses from the cupboard and filling them with cold tap water. She placed the filled glasses on the table and sat down across from Aimee, took a half piece of toast, and motioned to Aimee to take the other half.

Patricia glanced at her watch; it was a few minutes past 9. Mr. Decker would be texting shortly, and they would have to leave right after.

Patricia looked at Aimee who had just finished her toast and said "We'll be leaving in a few minutes Aimee. I need you on your best behaviour today. You need to make a good impression because If Mr. Decker doesn't take you on as a patient, I don't know what we're going to do."

"I will Patricia. Really. I'll do my best." Aimee said almost pleadingly. Aimee then asked, "What kind of assessment if this going to be?"

"I'm not certain." Patricia replied. "But if this morning goes well, and Mr. Decker takes you on, he said it would be a 2-week intensive assessment to determine a long-term strategy."

Aimee said "Oh." And nodded. "So today is really an interview to see if I get the assessment?" She said questioningly.

Just then Patricia's phone buzzed. It was the text message from Mr. Decker with his address. He had also included a short message "Don't forget to review the instructions" Patricia mentally reviewed what he had told her about arriving at the house; park on the right side, through the front door, don't knock, right turn into the room marked "Waiting."

Patricia got up and said, "Lets go" and started for the garage. Aimee followed close behind, wobbling a bit in her heels. By the time Patricia got in the car she had checked the address on her map app, and knew the route she was taking. She backed the car out of the garage, ensured the garage door closed, and they were on their way.

Meeting Prep

Chris Decker rolled out of bed earlier than he normally would have. He had to get ready for his 10am with the Dwight women. It had been six months since Chris had taken on any new subjects. He called them subjects and not patients ever since he had lost his license to practice. One gold digging wench and his practice had collapsed and 8 months later the College of Psychologists had removed his licence for 5 years. He could re-apply, but the whole affair had left him jaded and he never pursued regaining the license.

He did not need the work. The inheritance from his adoptive parents would keep him living in the style he enjoyed. Nothing flashy, but extremely comfortable in a large home without any financial concerns.

Chris' penchant for the D/s lifestyle led him into taking a couple of psychology courses, which led to many more courses, and then a degree in psychology. He opened a practice that catered exclusively to the D/s community, counselling those that wanted an understanding of their motivations. His downfall was having sexual relations, and sometimes cohabitating with many of his patients.

Chris had created a therapy protocol to help a submissive/masochistic individual, to determine if that craving stemmed from self destructive behavior, or from self esteem issues. He referred self destructive behavior to Psychiatrists as there were always medical needs associated. Those with self esteem issues would continue with his protocol.

The protocol consisted of pushing the persons boundaries until they pushed back. Subs would be pushed to greater and greater levels of their craving; humiliation, pain, subjugation, etc., until they either broke, or pushed back. Those who pushed back were generally done with the craving and came to understand the root cause. Those that came to an emotional impasse or break required careful attention. Their craving was still there and needed to be carefully fulfilled to bring them back to an equilibrium.

Then there were the ones that did not break or push back. They continually accepted more. These had to be carefully managed. They were stuck in the craving cycle with no plausible way out. Thinking you could cure them was akin to thinking you could cure homosexuality. Their craving was part of their psyche, and had to be managed. These were the ones that would stay with an abusive partner until murdered, or nearly so. Chris had only two such patients in the past. He found the workload these individuals created was unsustainable by him. The first required physical pain, the second humiliation, and they both required it daily. Being part of the D/s community, he easily found each of them a Dom that would safely keep them sated.

His friend Brad Ryan had called on him three times in the past five years with cases that he could not treat. They had all been related to D/s and BDSM. When Brad called him yesterday to discuss Dwight girl, he almost said no to the referral. He had been "subject" free for almost six months and was enjoying having no responsibilities. He relented once Brad had explained the history and the risk the Dwight girl would be exposed too, left untreated.

Chris had done his own research after reading though the Dwight girl's file. Her parents, along with her guardian's parents, had lived in a compound like setting. They had built a large home with two wings in the middle of a 60-acre lot. The husbands were twins, not identical. After selling the 10 section (6,400 acres) family farm, they started a small construction company, and their first build was their home on the 60-acre plot. They were twenty-five years old when they finished the home, and by the time they were twenty-nine both had married and moved their wives into the home. One had two daughters, the other a single girl. Other than leaving the compound for school, he could find no evidence that any of the girls ever left the home. No school photos, no sports teams, no church rosters, nothing. The older two had graduated high school with honors, and the youngest was a senior, having skipped a grade in primary school.

He could find no building plans or permits online, but Google Maps had an excellent hi-res satellite shot of the compound. The perimeter was bounded chain link fencing that was hidden behind Cantone Astor bushes and Willow trees. The building was in the middle of the property with a driveway protected by an electric gate. Past the gate the driveway meandered towards the house, not giving a clear view until the last two hundred feet. You could make out from the satellite photo that the home was set up as a duplex. Each side having its own entrance with a large common looking structure between them. A four-car garage was situated in front of the common area and was pushed into the that space about ten fleet, from what Chris could determine.

Chris had phoned a past patient, who worked for the towns only lawyer. From her he learned that the will had been though probate, and the eldest, Patricia, was named guardian for both cousins until they reach twenty-one years of age. Patricia received one half the estate, while the other girls each got one quarter, when they reached twenty-one.

Chris had spoken to Patricia last evening and giver her instructions prepping Aimee for the morning visit. The instructions on clothing and restricting breakfast was to make the subject uneasy. Wearing clothing that ones not used to feels odd and can keep them off balance. Having only a half slice of toast and water deprives them of caffeine and keeps them hungry.

By her voice and manner, Chris could tell Patricia submissive, but not to what extent. She seemed overly excited speaking to him and had proffered information regarding her dating experience, or the lack thereof. At the last second, before hanging up the phone, Chris had told her the instructions for Aimee, could also be applied to her, if she wanted - He would see this morning.

After Chris finished breakfast, he turned his attention to getting the rooms ready. He needed to move some furniture around to create the dynamic he wanted. The waiting room would have a small three seat sofa that was exceptionally low to the ground, making it uncomfortable and difficult to sit in. The adjacent smaller second waiting room, was devoid of furniture. In his office, on the other side of the small waiting room, Chris changed out the two guest chairs facing his desk. The matching chairs he brought in had short legs, small leather covered seats, and no arms.

Chris checked his watch; it had been ten minutes since he had texted Patricia the address. He didn't want to miss their arrival so went to his desk and turned on his laptop, which was connected to his security system and all it cameras. Once he had logged into the laptop he brought up the exterior from camera, and the entrance and waiting room cameras. He sat back in his chair, sipping a fresh coffee, and waited.

Meeting Mr. Decker

Patricia pulled onto the right side of the driveway as instructed. She looked at the large house which sat on a double city lot in the "good" part of town. It had a large imposing façade which whispered affluence. Once they had left their property, it had been just under a 15-minute drive to the edge of town where Mr. Decker's house was.

"Come on Aimee, lets go in." she said without looking at Aimee.

As they walked up the drive and to the front door, Aimee felt the cool morning air waft up her dress, making her feel very exposed. She kept tugging the hem down to cover more of herself.

"Stop fidgeting with your dress" Patricia said sharply through her teeth.