The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee was surprised when Patricia did not stop to ring the doorbell, but instead walked right in.

"Come on Aimee, get inside" Patricia chastised.

Patricia carefully closed the front door after Aimee was inside. She said, "Follow me" and turned right, and saw the door with the sign hung on it -- "Waiting". She ushered Aimee through the door and closed it behind them. The was a small couch against the far wall. She pointed towards it and said "Sit" to Aimee.

They both sat and immediately found that the couch was so low that their knees were at face level. Aimee squirmed around trying to find a position that did not expose her bare crotch to anyone who may come through the door, but to no avail. Patricia tried to keep her skirt from falling open at the bottom showing off her matching red panties. The two women quickly tired of moving about and settled into the corners of the couch.

Chris watched the two young women get out of the car. Fuck -- they were beautiful. He recognized Aimee as the passenger from her high school yearbook photo. She looked around five feet tall and less than a hundred pounds. She had light blonde hair that went just below her shoulders. She had a slim waist and narrow hips, making her look younger than her eighteen years. Patricia walked in front of Aimee, she was taller taller, around five and a half feet, but no more than a hundred ten pounds. She had darker blonde hair that went down her back to her shoulder blades. Aimee had on a short black skirt that she was definitely uncomfortable in. Patricia wore a red leather skirt just above the knee, and a sheer white blouse. The outfit screamed "come fuck me".

When the two women entered the waiting room Chris switch that camera to full screen on his laptop. He watched as they jockeyed around the small couch attempting to find a position that was comfortable and didn't expose their privates. The size and height of the couch thwarted those attempts.

They had arrived in the waiting room at 09:45, and Chris made them wait the full fifteen minutes until 10:00.

Patricia was looking at her watch when it rolled over to 10 am. At that precise moment, the door opened and a tall, slim man, looking in his early forties, walked in. He was dressed in a pair of black casual pants and a crisp white shirt, top two buttons undone. She went to get up, but he motioned her to remain seated. He reached back through the door and pulled a wheeled office chair into the waiting room. He placed the chair across from the couch, only about two feet away from the women. Definitely in their personal space. He sat down and looking at Patricia said, "Any problems finding the house, Pat"

"Not at all Mr. Decker" she responded.

Aimee could not help but stare at Mr. Decker since he entered the room and sat down. Other than a few male teachers she had never been this close to grown man, other than her father and uncle. He had a kind but firm looking face. His voice was deep and commanding.

He turned to Aimee and asked "what did you have for breakfast this morning Aimee?"

He was looking right at her. She felt herself getting wet in the crotch, again. She saw him speaking towards her but she didn't hear a word.

"Aimee...., Aimee. Answer Mr. Decker" Patricia said while poking Aimee in the side.

Aimee thought for certain that Mr. Decker would see her wetness, sitting the way she was on that couch. She cleared her throat and said, "Excuse me, could you repeat that Mr. Decker."

His eyes stayed on here as he said, "What did you have for breakfast?"

She quickly responded "Half a piece of toast and some water"

Changing his gaze to Patricia he said, "And how about you Pat?"

"The same as Aimee Mr. Decker" she replied. As she said it, she had to break eye contact, knowing what her response meant.

Chris kept staring at Patricia as she broke eye contact. Here response confirmed his thoughts from the conversation last night. He kept looking at her face, but she would not reengage eye contact.

"Let's discuss what we are all here for." He started. "This morning is an assessment to determine if Aimee is a good candidate for my treatment protocol."

His eyes shifted to Aimee and he gave her his full attention.

"Aimee, you been diagnosed with Dependant Personality Disorder. What this means is that you are totally dependant on others for your day-to-day decisions, exhibiting no decision making of your own, and blindly following what others tell you to do." He paused for a moment, then continued "I'd ask if you agreed with this diagnoses, but unfortunately you would not be able to make a decision on that."

He turned to Patricia and said, "As Aimee's Guardian, I need to ask if you want to proceed with this assessment knowing that it will be physically and mentally intrusive."

Patricia remade eye contact with Mr. Decker and said, "Yes, yes we do want to continue" as she turned to Aimee and took her hand.

Turning back to Aimee he said, "Aimee, look at me. I need you to fully understand two rules while you are here. Are you listening?"

Aimee nodded her head affirmatively, and then remembered she needed to verbally respond. "Yes, I'm listening Mr. Decker" she said quietly.

"Rule one" he started. "Do as I tell you" He paused for a few seconds and continued, "Repeat rule one back to me Aimee"

"Do as you tell me to do" she replied

"Good" he said and continued "Rule two is longer and more complex so listen carefully Aimee." He slowly continued with "Rule two -- Carry out rule one quickly, efficiently, and without hesitation. Now repeat rule two back to me.

"Rule two is to carry out rule one quickly, efficiently, and without hesitating" she again said quietly.

"I will break this down a bit so you can fully understand Aimee. First, I would never tell you to do something that would harm you or someone else. So given that you never have to worry about safety you should respond quickly. Say I told you to take 1 step sideways, you should that quickly. You should do it efficiently, which means taking the step directly, not doing a twirl or walking about first. Do you understand what I mean about quickly and efficiently?"

Aimee nodded affirmatively quickly followed by "Yes I do Mr. Decker." She could feel herself getting wetter.

"If I told you to take a step backwards, without looking, you would do that without hesitation because you know I would not tell you to do something where you could get hurt. Understood Aimee?"

"Yes Mr. Decker" she replied.

"So, Aimee, do you fully understand rule one and two? I do not want any misunderstandings going forward in this assessment. So, if you have any questions ask them now" he said methodically.

Patricia was getting goosebumps listening to Mr. Decker speak to Aimee. She wished she were on the receiving end of that talk.

"No questions Mr. Decker. I understand the rules" Aimee said, almost whispering.

Chris rose form the chair, pushing it back towards the door he had come in from. He motioned the two young women to get up, and watched, smiling inside, as the struggled unsuccessfully to rise with putting on a show.

He pushed the chair into the next room and said, "follow me".

Once the two women were in the small room he closed the door, turned to Aimee and said, "Go to the corner in front of you, and stand facing it." He watched as Aimee moved towards the corner and stopped about two feet short of it. He walk up very close behind her and said "right into the corner, your nose about four to six inches from the wall."

Aimee took two short steps forward until her nose was very close to the wall.

"Pat and I have some things to discuss. You'll stay here, nose in the corner until I come to get you. No fidgeting or moving your feet around. Just stand still like you are now and keep your face pointing forward. No looking around no matter what you hear. Do you understand Aimee?

"Yes Mr. Decker" Aimee responded, "but I don't know if can stand still very long in these shoes"

Chris allowed some time for silence to settle in before responding. He then said "Aimee, you know and understand the rules. If you break them there will be consequences. Now stand still and wait here till I tell you otherwise. Understood"

"Yes Mr. Decker" Aimee squeaked out.

Aimee heard the door close as Mr. Decker and Patricia left the room. Her legs were already aching. She could feel the sticky wetness making its way down both legs. She did not know how long she could stand there, but she was afraid to disappoint Mr. Decker and Patricia.

Patricia followed Mr. Decker out the door, which led into a large office. He sat in the large chair behind the desk and motioned for her to sit in one of chairs facing the desk. Like the couch in the waiting room, the chairs were low and difficult to get into. The seat was small and did not allow much room to move. Once seated she was looking up at Mr. Decker. He was staring at her. Looking directly into her eyes, as if he could see inside her. She again averted her eyes from his.

Chris glanced at the laptop where he could clearly see Aimee in the other room. He could see her legs moving ever so slightly. He knew it wouldn't be long.

His eyes went back to Pat, and he asked, "Is this you common dressing style?"

Patricia kept her eyes downcast and responded "no"

It was the first time this morning she had not addressed him by name. He responded to her with "That would be either no Mr. Decker, or no Sir. Do you understand Pat?"

Patricia quickly responded "Yes Mr. Decker. Yes Sir."

"Since this is not your common dressing style, and you only had a half a piece of toast for breakfast, am I correct in assuming you applied Aimee's instructions to yourself Pat?

"Yes Mr. Decker, I did" she responded.

"In that case Pat, did you want to undergo an assessment yourself today?" he said flatly.