All Comments on 'The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 03'

by MisterX_714

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MisterX_714MisterX_714over 14 years agoAuthor
Photos from the story

I used five photos as inspiration for this story, and I uploaded them to a photobucket.com account.

Included is a shot of the black mini PVC dress, the pink oriental dress, the lockable stilettos, the S-L-U-T earrings and the slave collar. (All 5 photos are rated PG-13, but probably not safe to view at work)

If you would like to see them, leave a comment here, or use the 'Send instant anonymous feedback to the author.' function above. (Don't forget your email address), and I will send you the url.

- MisterX_714

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oooooooooooooooo

Damn, this is hot!

jleetechiejleetechieover 14 years ago
you got a hot one

You got a hot story going, guy. Based on anything in real life? Yes, send me the link, please.

franksummersfranksummersover 14 years ago
Top Notch

This is a cut above most stories here, thanks to the thought the author has put into the details of psychological manipulation, so often overlooked. And the story itself is hot as hell.

Angelic_ImpAngelic_Impover 14 years ago
Pure Evil

You are a wicked, wicked man. I can not wait to read more! How do you expect me to sleep after reading that?

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Simply phenomenal

That was good. You have an excellent grasp of the psychology of the characters and the story development is great. I love it when your hero changes his plans because of lust. Keep it going.

pittpantherpittpantherover 14 years ago
Faster

Your fan base needs another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I first wanted to say that this is starting out great! I can't wait to read more of it.

However, one tiny thing is bothering me.

I believe, you can not get your ears pierced with a hoop. I have never seen nor heard of anything other than a stud being used to pierce an ear. Hoops snag quite easily and would make it very difficult for the ear to heal properly. Also, you are not supposed to change your earrings for several weeks, to insure everything has healed. So... I found that bit about the two new pairs of earring (which she was supposed to begin interchanging immediately) seemed very unrealistic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

did you really destroy some girls life i mean this is not a fiction you have in reality destroyed a girl just because she is asian and you hate asians

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Engaging, but not realistic, and, while submissive, I never responded well to attempts to humiliate me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous