All Comments on 'The Clan Wars Pt. 08'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Orcish Sexual Taboos

When Grotag says that "{The Chief is the only one who may have a village warrior in her cunt. May I use your ass?}", does this really mean that Trabba the Chieftain is the only woman in the tribe that orc men of her tribe are permitted to fuck her vaginally (and presumably she's the only woman in the tribe allowed to get knocked up?)

If so, that seems a pity. I wouldn't mind seeing Kaliya getting a good hard fucking from an orc and get knocked up with a big, green baby of her own, if orc and human interbreeding is a thing in this story.

jimmy_jamesjimmy_jamesover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Orcish Sexual Taboos

Yes, the rule in the Redtooth tribe is that the current chief is the only one allowed to breed with other members of the tribe (unless they're feeling generous), but rules can be broken and what is a rule in one tribe may not apply to another tribe. Also, Kalliya has a way of seducing people if she wants.

That said, Kalliya getting knocked up by an Orc might be possible (although contraceptive potions exist and are readily available in this world), but it would probably hamper her plans at the moment, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Angrish

Bestiality again? All the other sex scenes i can stomach but not these wolfdogbeast orc sex stuff. It was ok with Lis and wimpy Bann since lis was half human and has great tits.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Love

I love this filthy depraved story. Pointer is definitely my favorite character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Want a Warg!

I'm so jealous; I want a warg of my own. Hmmm, he could be my service warg & service me regularly. šŸ˜ˆ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES