The Clara Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara turned as we walked into the house. "Her name is Rosemarie, Rose for short."

Clara's furniture had antique written all over every piece. Or, they had been gathered at random from second-hand stores. Either way, the pieces were a jumble of styles, wood finishes and fabric patterns. Rose sat, back straight, on the paisley sofa. She was as pretty as the flower she was named for, unblemished skin, pointed chin, in a long solid blue dress that hid her legs. Despite the full-length frock, her thin build and small breasts were obvious. She seemed so young.

I held out my arm. "Hello, Rose, I'm -"

"Doctor Marcus," blurted Clara. "He lives across the street. I asked him over because I'm worried about you."

"Not that again. Did my parents put you up to this?" Rose folded her arms across her insubstantial chest.

"Up to what? You told me yourself you're having some mysterious health issues. What kind of aunt would I be if I didn't do something? Don't you agree, Doctor?"

"One shouldn't dismiss early warning signs." I wagged a finger at the lovely young lady. Now I was supposed to come up with something relevant to say that eventually would get Rose's clothes off. "You don't look so good."

"Thanks a lot."

Clara shot me a disapproving glance. Bad line. I wasn't in the mood for this. My mind was still processing all of those contracts, status reports and schedules.

I tried to redeem myself. "Don't get me wrong. You're quite pretty. I meant, your face is quite pale. Do you get any exercise?"

"I run, almost every day."

"I can't believe it. There's almost no color in your face."

It turned from beige to red, as she got angry. "I do so. Tell him, Auntie."

I remained in role. "There's an easy way to verify your claim. Lift your dress and I'll examine you. That will provide incontrovertible proof." Another lame line, but one that would expose at least a portion of her anatomy.

Rose stayed seated, and clamped her legs even tighter, if that was possible. "I will not."

"Just past your knees. Nothing obscene, I assure you. Just to check muscle tone. That will tell me if you're a runner or not."

Rose looked at Clara, who nodded. Nice to have an accomplice.

Rose stood and slowly raised the bottom her dress. I moved behind her. Her calves were well developed, tapering to her knees.

"A bit higher. So I can check your thighs."

The dress crept towards her panties. Sure enough, her thigh muscles were also toned. Her legs were sculpted, as nice as the leg model I'd gotten frisky with months before (AUTHOR: See ERIN GO BRALESS). Rose dropped the dress. "See, I told you. I run almost every day, and while I'm here, I want to keep it up. Except I don't know where its safe."

"Almost anywhere. We live in a good area. Perhaps I could give you some pointers". Eventually, the pointer in my pants. I described a route that neighbor friends had told me about.

"Great. Do you run?"

"I'm no jogger and never will be. The run just takes you back to the place you started at. Where's the logic in that?" It didn't sound like something a doctor would say, at least any competent doctor. I no longer anticipated sex with Rose. Maybe not even a goodbye kiss.

Clara had gone silent, as if she had no plan to strip her niece of her clothes. So, I retained the active role. "Tell me, do you ever suffer from charley horses?"

"What are those?"

I'd used an archaic term. "You know, muscle cramps?"

"Sometimes, if I don't warm up. But I almost always stretch before I run."

"That's a good practice. Show me how you warm up, please."

Rose glanced at Clara and me. "I'm not dressed for it."

I waved my hand in the direction of the foyer. "So go upstairs and put on your running gear. We'll wait."

Rose looked pleadingly at her aunt. "Do I have to?"

Clara supported me, despite a quizzical expression. "Do what the doctor says."

Rose retreated to the staircase in slow motion, as if she was waiting for Clara to change her mind. Finally, Rose was out of sight.

"What's with you?" asked Clara. "Aren't you interested in Rose? She's so pretty and vulnerable."

Maybe the vulnerable part was holding me back. "I had a long day. A good day but also a bad one. Too hard to explain."

"A man can never be too hard." Clara grabbed at my crotch and pressed my cock with her fingers. I pushed her hand away just in time. Footsteps announced Rose's immanent return to the living room.

Rose wore a t-shirt with small furry animals printed on the front and blue nylon shorts that had cuts in the sides.

I assembled my doctor's authoritarian tone. "All right. Show us how you warm up."

Rose took the position, one leg behind in a lunge, the other bent, head up, back straight. After a moment, she switched legs. Nice ass sticking out. "Stay in the lunge, please. I'm just going to check the muscle tone of your calf."

"Must you?"

"You don't want to pull something tomorrow, do you?" Like my cock from my pants. "Do you ever get cramps, higher up?"

Rose's voice wobbled. "What do you mean?"

"Around your stomach. Perhaps a bit lower." My hand glided up from her calf to just above her knee.

Rose's face blossomed red again. "Sometimes. Why?"

"In some patients, cramps are a symptom of a more serious condition. In one case, a patient's cramps were caused by a small tumor. I just need to feel around a bit." My fingers drifted higher, to the back of her thigh. I put my other hand under her t-shirt on her abdomen, avoiding direct contact with her pubis.

Rose was unsteady in the lunge, shifting her weight on the bent leg. It was probably cramping up from being in that position so long. "Must you do this here, right now? I mean, can't I come to your office?"

I could easily cum in her orifice. "I've sworn an oath to do no harm. This is strictly with your permission, or I'll just go home-"

"I'll be here, to make sure nothing bad happens. Okay?"

"Can I come out of the lunge? My legs ache."

"Certainly." I removed my hands as she stood up, but replaced the one on her stomach immediately after. "Your stomach muscles are very tight. Are you nervous?"

"Uh huh."

"Perhaps I can check for tumors and massage you at the same time, to relax you."

"No! No massage!" Rose pulled away. My hand remained raised, but now empty.

Clara brightened. Had I accidentally hit a topic they'd discussed before? One related to sex? "Tell him what you told me."

"Aunt Clara, I told you that was private."

"He's a doctor, for god's sake. Who better to tell?"

I wasn't going to let this opening disappear. "Does a massage have something to do with the cramps in your private region?"

Rose faced the carpet. "Sort of. Maybe. Oh, I don't know!"

I lowered my voice to a stage whisper. "Talk to me, Rose."

She plopped onto the sofa, fingers woven in her lap. "It was last week. After one of our workouts, Coach Adams told me to stay after and offered me a massage."

This was going to be good. Her coach came on to her. "Yes?"

"Said the star of the team deserved special treatment. I undressed and laid down on one of the training tables, covered by just a towel. She started at my shoulders-"

"She?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

This was a revelation to Clara, given her wide open mouth and dropped jaw. Looked like Clara and I were getting the sordid details simultaneously. "Go on."

"Her fingers felt really good, down my back, across my waist. She even did my butt. But then I got a cramp, and told her so."

"Where?" I asked.

"Near my groin."

"It was in your privates, wasn't it?"

"Yes. She told me to roll over and spread my legs, so she could see the problem."

The coach just wanted a close up view of Rose's pussy. Hell, now so did I.

"She leaned in real close, and spread me open. Then she put her face against me and started licking-"

"And you didn't expect that, not during a massage. How did it feel?"

"I was shocked at first. NO one had ever done anything like that to me before. But then, I don't know, I got this rush, like the adrenaline during a race. It started to feel really good. I just about smothered her, pushing her face tight against my coochie. Was that wrong?"

Clara was practically drooling. "Not if you wanted it. Can you show the doctor what happened? I'm sure he'd be glad to play the role of your coach."

"Oh no. No offense, but he's a man."

"So you'd prefer if your aunt, uh, went down on you?" I asked.

Rose glanced at Clara. "Is that what its called? Would you?" Rose looked at me. "And you'll leave, right?"

Clara was practically smacking her lips. "No, Doctor Marcus should stay."

"Think of this as oral therapy. Why don't you lay here, on the dining room table?" I cleared off the bowl of wax fruit. There was a perpetually stiff banana that I thought might come in handy later, if Clara's tongue got tired and I couldn't get it up. No chance of that.

Rose used a chair to mount the table, and then hesitantly slid off her jogging shorts and panties. When she spread her legs, Clara rushed between her niece's thighs, almost a pounce. I was worried that she'd scare Rose, but Rose lay still, waiting for her aunt's tongue attention.

Clara's lips were puckered for a vaginal kiss before she got anywhere close to Rose's pussy. Rose's moans and Clara's tongue threshing got me really excited despite a feeling of being excluded.

I knew that Clara had targeted her niece's lit when Rose's hips came off the table. "Oh God! What did she do?"

"There are some particularly sensitive areas-"

"You're telling me!" Rose rubbed her aunt's head, keeping her engaged. This was completely unnecessary, since Clara showed no sign of letting up.

"Are you more relaxed?"

Rose was ranting, writhing. "Kind of, but more excited too. But I still feel a cramp, a tightening, you know-"

"In your vagina?"

Rose strained and nodded quickly.

"I need to check your, what did you call it, your cootie. I'll be gentle."

I moved my hand up towards Rose's vagina, trying to avoid Clara's mouth. She moved slightly, giving me shared access. I probed Rose's vagina with my index finger. Now, I've felt a lot of different pussies, with varying degrees of tightness. But in Rose's case, it was like my finger was probing between two wooden boards that had been nailed together. Intellectually, I knew Rose had a pussy but my finger seemed to drilling a new hole where none had existed before. Rose would make one exceptionally tight fuck, "Mmm. Your vagina is completely tense." My finger was only halfway in. I wiggled it just a bit, to test the flexibility of her vaginal walls.

Rose's belly jerked upwards. "Oh God!"

Either her cunt was sensitive or Clara had scored another direct hit on Rose's lit. "All of the tension that's creating your cramps is located here. I haven't felt anything unusual." Except a really tight pussy. I pulled my hand free.

Clara came up for a breath. Pussy juice dripped around her lips. "Maybe you need to probe deeper?" Clara dove back in, licking and sucking audibly while reaching back and fumbling with my belt buckle. She wanted me to drop my drawers.

"Deeper?" Rose was panting, her small chest heaving.

"Uh huh." I wanted to get this over with. Just fuck Rose and go home and sleep. All of the project stuff swirled in my brain. Why did Clara and I have to go through this elaborate charade just so I could give Rose a stiff eight-inch education?

Clara stepped back and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. Rose's pussy was wet and her labia were spread, a warm portal for my prick. I stepped forward and made first contact. Damn, I wonder if Rose is a virgin, and this really is first contact?

Rose raised her head. "What are you doing?"

"Preparing to probe." The head of my cock nestled between the bloated cunt lips.

Her eyes went wide. "With your penis? No way!"

"It's for your own good. I'll be able to detect-"

"I said no!" She kicked her leg over my head, rolled off the table and ran for the safety of the second floor. Her ass barely jiggled.

I stood there, pants around my ankles, penis at attention.

"I'll go up and talk to her," said Clara.

"Never mind. I won't be a party to rape. Consensual only." Besides, I was mentally exhausted.

Clara came along side and palmed my cock. "You have plans for that thing?"

My prick pulsed at her touch. "It's so fat. Shame to waste it." Clara fell to her knees and put her vagina-moistened lips around the head. "Hmmm."

The hum was unbearable. I drove my hips forward as Clara licked my cock. When she fondled my scrotum, I shot my load. Clara gargled my cum, then swallowed and exhaled an "Ahhhh."

I tucked my defaulted penis into my jockeys and pulled up my pants. "We tried."

Clara stood up and straightened her dress. "I'll convince her to see you and continue the examination-"

I'd gone soft, and was sure that even the promise of a tight pussy like Rose's wouldn't get me hard again. At least, not that night. "I don't expect it'll do any good. For whatever reason, she's prick shy. And Harriett is back tomorrow. It'll be even harder to get away-"

"It's even harder right now." She gave my cock a few short strokes.

Damn, I was erect again. How did that happen?

"If you need another release, we can sneak off to the basement. I've got an old sofa down there, left over from the previous owner."

Ah yes, the couch I'd fucked the Cockworth girls on. "No thanks." I repositioned my penis into my pants. "Maybe some other time. Tell Rose I meant no harm."

Clara escorted me to the front door and gave me a kiss on the cheek. After she closed the door behind me, I paused outside on Clara's porch. At least I'd paid my debt. Instead of merely a voyeur, Clara got frisky with me herself. And, she couldn't hold me responsible for Rose's refusal, could she?

When I got home, my stomach growled in protest to no dinner. I snuck a slice of cold pizza from the fridge and munched on it as I walked upstairs to get my last good night of sleep before the Harriett and British invasion.

***

(to be continued)

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback, because that's the only way I know you've read my stories. Did the story turn out the way you expected? What do you think of Clara and the way she treats Mr. Marcus? What would you like to have happen next? Send me an email.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12