The Classroom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Eli, please take a seat, Meili will call you when she is ready," I sat down and looked at the selection of magazines. There were some upscale architecture magazines. There were a large selection of retro adult magazines. There was a magazine for Adult Cinema from the 70s. I picked up it and browsed through it. I could feel my cock pressed hard against the confines of my cage.

"Eli," It was Meili. I jumped at her voice. I closed the magazine a little embarrassed. She smiled and was every bit as attractive as the picture. She had long dark hair, pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing black slacks, heals, and a simple blouse, unbuttoned at the top revealing her perfect cleavage and a peak of her black bra underneath. It might have been that I was horny, or nervous, but I was blushing.

"Hi," she said in a soft friendly voice, "follow me."

I did as she requested. We walked through a door to a hallway with many doors. Near the end of the hallway, we went in another room. It was clearly for sex. There was a bed, and a table with an assortment of sex toys laid out. It had sturdy posts and cuffs and buckles attached to the posts. On the wall was a bondage cross with padding.

"Eli, take off your clothes. Is it correct that your safe word is pineapple?" she asked directly.

"Yes," I replied.

"You can say yes Mistress Meili."

"Yes Mistress Meili," I dutifully replied. I stripped down to my boxers.

"I said take off your clothes," she said sternly. My hormones were going nuts. I was so erect inside the confines of my cage.

"Yes Mistress Meili," I replied, and stripped to nothing but my cock cage.

"Nice," she said as she walked around me. She ran her fingers across my bare skin. I shuddered with anticipation. I was trembling. She reached down and grasped my cock in its confines. She moved in and kissed me. I moaned with desire.

"Do you want me Eli?"

"Yes, Mistress Meili."

"If you serve me, I will make your cum."

"But I can't." I said pathetically.

"Shh," and she kissed me more.

"Put your hands behind your back."

Meili walked away for a minute. I stood naked and erect as my cage would allow. The extra weight of it more apparent as my cock wanted to stand fully erect while the cage pulled down. I felt Meili slip my hand in a leather glove, then my other. They must have been attached, as I couldn't move them apart nor could I do anything with my fingers. Meili then put a color around my neck, and pulled me gently by a leash.

She led me to a table. It looked like a message table. She pushed me down on it so my upper body was supported and my legs still on the ground.

"Relax Eli."

"Yes Mistress Meili."

"Look at me."

I turned my head and looked at her. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse. It reveals a black lacy transparent bra. Her nipples taught underneath. She then unbuttoned her slacks, stepped out of her heals and slipped off her black slacks. She had on a lacy black pair of panties matching the bra.

She walked to a chair and sat down. Next to it were leather knee-high boots that she put on and zipped up. She then got up and walked over to the wall. On the wall hung an assortment of paddles and riding crops. She selected one with a wide paddle in the shape of a heart. She walked behind me so I could no longer see her.

I felt her tracing by butt with the leather of the crop. She was exploring the shape of my ass with the tip. She pushed the tip between the cheeks, so that it gently touched my anus. It was immensely stimulating.

"Eli, we are going to give you a new safe-word. I am going to spank you until you say Pineapple. Then I will tell you the new safe word."

I was a little surprised. Messing around with a safe word seemed a little unprofessional and suddenly made me nervous. Before I could ponder it too long, I felt a sharp whip to my butt.

I cried out.

"It was pineapple right?"

"Yes Mistress Meili," again she struck.

"Ok then say it Eli."

Whack.

"Pineapple, Pineapple..."

"So soon Eli." She clicked her tongue in disappointment, "I guess we have to stop then. Just when I was starting to have fun. Or would you like another chance?"

"Yes Mistress Meili," I pleaded. I was so aroused.

"Open your mouth."

I did as commanded, she placed a ball gag in my mouth and fastened it.

"Spread your legs."

I did as commanded, she placed lubricated butt plug in my ass. It felt amazing as she slipped it in. I had never done a butt plug before. I think my horniness coupled with the weeks of denial; this was the most stimulating thing I have experience in the last few weeks.

"Stay still."

I did as commanded, she put a blindfold over my eyes, and then said in a whisper, "Your news safe word is 'Ms. Tawnee, release me."

"No," I said muffled through my gag and I struggled to stand up, but she held me down on the table with ease.

"Oh Eli, you are dripping down here." She started messaging my balls and touching the tip of my penis. My brain went berserk. I wanted release so badly. "Push yourself up here." She helped me fully onto the table. It was uncomfortable until she positioned me with my face down in a hole in the table. My caged cock was all hanging through another hole in the table.

She ungagged me and said, "Feel free to use your safe word any time, but Ms. Tawnee told me that if it doesn't get reattached then you can't go back. I am going to fasten you in so you can't move unless you get my permission." She attached the wrist restraints to the table somehow, then she buckled my ankles too.

"Please, Meili, I want to come so bad." I begged.

"Oh, Eli, we are just getting started." Then I felt vibration from the butt plug.

I groaned and moaned and begged. I wanted her to release me, to satisfy me. I was locked in a perpetual state of horniness and desperation. I was on the edge of coming but denied. Never had I felt such intensity of need for release. She pulled back my head and put the gag back in.

I pleaded, but did not know if she was there.

It was an hour now, arms and legs fastened, my cock imprisoned in a cock cage, and a vibrating butt plug pulsing in my ass. No idea when it will end. I call out best I can with the ball gag in my mouth. She isn't responding. I don't know if she is just sitting there watching me, or just left me in this compromised state.

If I said "Ms. Tawnee release me," she would certainly stop, but the cage would deactivate. I wouldn't be able to put it back on myself like this. Maybe with the gag I wouldn't enunciate clearly enough to make the cage unlock, but I could make Meili stop this. I wasn't willing to try.

I think I must have cum at least three times, but it wasn't a satisfying climax. I was just as horny and felt like my cock was milked rather than released.

Finally, I could hear someone near me.

"There are two puddles down here. Your drool, and some of your cum. I have enjoyed watching you writhe and contemplate what to do. Eli, if you make me come, I will release you. I am going to turn you on your back. First let's remove the plug." Her hand slid up my ass, and she pulled the plug out. I think I had another small ejaculation as she slowly pulled it out.

I could feel her remove my restraints and rolled me on my back.

She removed the ball gag and blind fold. The room was not bright, but my eyes took a few moments to adjust to the presence of light. She was on the sex table with me. She was nude but an underwire bra supporting her exposed nipples. She moved her wet vagina to my face for me to lick her. I devoured her clean shaved pussy.

She moaned as I sucked and licked and fucked her with my tongue.

"Oh such desperation," she panted as I ravaged her with my mouth, "I love it."

I don't know from where she produced it, but in her hand she had a small vibrator. She bent to my cock, and while I continued to fuck her. She applied the vibrator it to my cage, the vibration was like having my cock enveloped in stimulation. I gasped.

"Keep fucking me or I will stop."

I kept fucking her and I could feel her orgasm. All the while I had one or two small explosions myself.

Finally, she got off me and I was able to clean my cage as best I could. She kindly gave me some handy wipes, and then I dressed and thanked her. She kissed me passionately good bye. I must have came seven or eight times. I lost count, but none of the orgasms gave me a lasting sense of satisfaction. In fact, I felt more sexually frustrated than I did going in.

Fortunately, I thought I could go back to class having completed the assignment. When I got home, I got to work writing out my experience. Rewriting it just made me hornier and hornier. I couldn't wait for Ms. Tawnee to release me.

12