All Comments on 'The Clay Witch'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Excellent story!!

Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Clean fun!

It's a shame that you were to late for the contest. A lovely little tale and a wicked fun way to set things right. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Nicely done! I like reading about people getting what they deserve, one way or another. Any chance of other stories about the Clay Witch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pleasant but...

this was entertaining(on some level) and nice and sweet and stuff bla bla bla, but where is the erotic part of the story? i know you're not gonna make me believe that the part with Jackson's little clay masturbation wasn't as sexy as this was gonna get, right? right?!

One more thing, and this is kinda stupid but, why do write "from the bottle" between brackets as though it's some kind of major secret or an outstanding feat. Who DOESN"T drink from the bottle would be something worth putting between brackets. But anyway.

Have a nice day. :D

beasthunterbeasthunterover 11 years ago
Well Done

Good story, well written. You might think about working with an editor or putting the story aside for a day or two and re-reading it; that's helped me catch things like awkward phrasing and spell-check fumbles like 'peaked' instead of 'peeked' or 'piqued'. The characters weren't bad, but they nearly cry for more detail and background, especially Darla.

Finally, and just because I seem to have a pathological aversion to completely happy endings, where did Junior really go? Maybe he's still in the clay pit somewhere?

W1ck3dM1ndW1ck3dM1ndabout 11 years ago
good

not bad any chance of more perhaps with some sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

liked the justice of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous