The Clean Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rooster," was all Cinta could gasp as the man spat on her pussy and then proceeded to go to town, eating her out. He applied every technique he could remember; subtle, vigorous, violent lapping and tongue fucking. But overall, he wasn't as brutal as he could be, for he had other plans.

Standing up, he took off his shirt and hoodie; he looked down to see that all Cinta could do was rest her hands against her brow, moaning and gasping. Taking his heavy cock, he rubbed and slid up it against her lovely cunt, poking the top of her bean with his cock's big head.

"Wha-oh! Oh, yes, yes, yes," Cinta said, looking down and looking overjoyed as Rooster began to shove his thick, slimy, disgusting shaft up into her. "Oh-Ohhhh!," the girl sang as Rooster's cock slowly filled her tunnel, spreading and stretching her. "Oh wow, I'm so glad I practiced with that big dildo!," Cinta squeaked as Rooster began to increase his speed and rhythm.

"Fuck! Your butterfly is so fucking tight, Cinta," Rooster said. He was genuinely surprised; Cinta was smaller than Rianti, so in the short time he had had before realizing what was happening, he had feared that he wouldn't be able to impale her without some difficulty. But as his hips started to take a mind of their own, he had apparently underestimated her; both of the Septriasa girls could take big cocks like a fucking champ.

While Cinta seemed to be utterly lost in erotic ecstasy, Rooster felt a bit more bothered. He was fine with missionary, but he had just done this Rianti yesterday, and it felt more familiar than it should to him, so boring. Seeing that Rianti herself was quite fit, he decided to mix it up a bit.

With his right hand, he lifted up her left leg, pushing it's foot up to her head.

"Oh wow-OH WOW!," Cinta cried as she felt the man's big cock stab into her even further, as he lifted her leg up. She loved the initiative, and her sopping scabbered was all the more joyful, but man, he was lucky that she had years of martial arts under her belt, otherwise this might have hurt.

In a matter of seconds, Cinta was cumming a fine, hard orgasm. It reached and wracked her body, her pussy flexing like a glove. She cried a sweet, musical, beautiful cry of pleasure as her pussy exploded with the juice of her sex, like a mango that had just been crushed by a mighty sledge hammer. Her mind went blank with pleasure, and she was thankful that the sweet, kind man who had turned her into this gorgeous, hot mess of a young woman had paused the pounding long enough for her to come down from this unbelievable, powerful feeling.

"Fuck!," Rooster said, for as soon as Cinta had stopped, he felt his brooding cock stir like a tiger. With perfect timing, he hilted himself to the balls as he thrust up into her and smashed her womb with a monsoon of his hot, virile cum. It was a proud, powerful burst, as his milk spurted all over her canal, channeling up into her hot young womb.

"Fuck. Wow. My first creampie," Cinta said in her sweet, accented voice. "Wow. I can feel you. I can feel the remains and mess you made in me. I feel cool. I feel I can breathe again, like you extinguished the fire that was in me. This is love; this is the greatest pleasure I have ever felt. This is magic. Terima kasih kembali, mas Rooster, you are so kind to me."

They rested for a monent, breathing in the lingering, neighboring scent of wildflowers. When Rooster felt it was time, he kindly pulled out his cock. Cinta sat up, and they both watched a small ocean of the wet gift he had given her run and spill out of her, staining the table. Rooster, softly jerked himself off while he stared at was quickly becoming a common occurrence to him. Cinta could just stare, smiling in joy.

"It's so beautiful! Your cum-I've never seen my pussy look so beautiful!," she said with what sounded like the distant echo of a mad giggle. She then looked back up to Rooster, and all the sadness she had shown earlier was gone. All he saw was the sweet, messy face of a beautiful and very capable young woman.

They both leaned in and kissed each other for a spell.

"Mas Rooster, you need to leave, now," she said with a defeated sigh.

"Alright. Will you be okay?"

"Yes, I'm just going to clean myself up, and I'll be okay. I still have some birthday cake in the freezer, I think I will nibble on that and feel better, and tonight I will be able to sleep in comfort again. But Rooster?"

"Yes?"

"Please promise me you'll fuck me this hard again? Maybe even harder?," Cinta said while biting her lip and rubbing her clit, a lilting, sad air to the the tone in her voice. "If you say no, you know, I think I'll understand. I'll be okay, I swear, I know you and Rianti have something special. But if you ever could, could you please fuck me like this again? It would really mean a lot to me."

"Of course I will, sweetheart," he said with a smile, before giving her and her big titties a quick peck each. He then quickly grabbed his clothes and left as fast as he could. A cool, light breeze carried him on his feet.

"Fuck," Rooster cursed at himself, once he had jogged for about 10 minutes. "Fuck, that was so fucking hot! But shit, that was still so fucking fucked."

He stopped to grab his breath, hoping for all his worth that Priscilla and Rianti wouldn't be jogging up this way by the Bonville bike path. But he had to pause, had to sort out his feelings. He had been caught up in the moment, but now that he was by himself, he wondered what the hell he was supposed to do now? Now he had two hot Indonesian schoolgirl sluts to bang and keep satisfied, while hiding all of this from his girlfriend, who he still loved and who still loved him while at the same time was actually accomplishing some important shit in her life.

Damn, this was rough.

And he had made a promise to keep banging the fuck out of little Cinta. How the hell was he supposed to keep that from Rianti.

Rianti!

Rooster grabbed his phone from his hoodie's zipper pocket, and shot her a quick text.

Hey, this is Rooster

Shit, why did he think it was a good time to text her while she was in the middle of a run. She'd be unable to-his phone buzzed.

Pagi guru Rooster. How are uuuuu? :)

Good, good. Sorry I didn't text you last night, I had to go shopping and then as soon as I got home I crashed. :(

Oh, did I tire the old man out too much? ;)

Ha ha.

Hey, I'm on a run with my mom! She had to use the restroom out here real fast, so now it's just me at the moment. See?

Rooster's phone showed a picture come up in the chat. He looked and saw Rianti, wearing a jogging bra, holding her phone up with her left hand. With her right hand, she had pulled that same bra down, showing off her hot rack. In public.

U like, guru? :D

Mhmm!

What are you up to at the moment??

Rooster thought about that.

Running as well!

Really? What a coincidence! Quick, can I get a picture of you holding your cock out? I need something to rub one out to every once in awhile when you're not there lol.

Fuck this girl was a slut, and Rooster had never shown himself off in public before, and after banging Cinta, he was still a nasty mess that desperately needed a shower. But at the same time, he wasn't one to not return a favor. Looking around at the bike path he was on, he saw miraculously that he was the only one here at the moment. As quickly as he could, he pulled his pants down, took a picture with his hand held high, and sent it to Rianti, hoping it would be good enough.

There was a pause.

Damn guru, it looks like that was one hell of a run you took. We'll have to go together sometime! Anyways, ttfn! XP

Rooster grimaced to himself, but he managed to run back home in good time. It had been a crazy day, but texting Rianti at the end had actually been very important. And as a clean Rooster emerged from his shower and sat down, naked on his bed, he considered what he wanted to ask her.

Because Rooster had questions for Rianti.

Specifically, about who Agung Septriasa was.

12