The Cleaner

Story Info
A cleaner finds pleasure with her employer.
2.4k words
3.77
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning had begun like any other. Dressed in your black and white uniform, you moved about the house cleaning and neatening. The day started to change when you went to make the bed in the master bedroom. You were leaning over, straightening one side of the linen, when you heard me behind you. Thinking nothing of it, you continued. You felt your face flush as you realized that I was watching you. The flush grew more fierce as you realized how short your skirt really was. You could almost feel my eyes on the tops of your thighs; you could almost feel it as you leaned forward a little more that my eyes had moved upwards to the barely covered curve of your arse cheek. You were, however, glad that you were wearing underwear as you knew they would cover, however vaguely, your modesty.

You knew you had spent too much time on this side of the bed, and you knew that it was because you liked the attention I was giving you, but as you were about to stand up to move to the other side of the master bed, you felt me behind you, my hand rubbed your hip on top of the fabric of your skirt, but my crotch was close, and you could feel my hardness pressing into your arse.

It aroused you that you could have that effect on me just from making a bed, it gave you a boost to your ego, and so as you felt my hand drift down, just past the fabric of your skirt to touch your skin, you jumped up and skipped over to the other side of the bed. I, however, did not move, much to your disappointment. Instead, I stood there opposite you as you bent forward to smooth the covers. It was then that you saw why I had not moved.

Your top, being somewhat low, always showed a small amount of cleavage. However, when you were leaning over, it showed more than a little. You may as well have been topless in this position as it revealed all. You flushed all the more at the fact that you were giving your boss a show. After several breaths, you got up to leave. As you walked past me, however, I stepped in behind you, my left arm grabbing just under your right breast, my cock pressing into you. Feeling the commanding presence and controlling force made you sigh just slightly before you twisted from my grasp and giggled as you pranced from the room.

Although you did not know it, my cock pulsed as you pranced away because your skirt lifted up with your skip revealing the lacy black lingerie beneath. I caught up with you again in the bathroom. You had a cloth in hand and were vigorously rubbing at the glass shower door. I just leaned on the door frame and watched you as you finished cleaning the top of the glass and worked your way downwards. Soon you were leaning over, and I once again got to watch as your arse was revealed.

This time, however, it jiggled in a very appealing manner, and thoughts that should not have crossed my mind started to make themselves known. Before I could do anything about it, however, you stood up and jumped into the shower to clean the inside of the glass. The show was similar but with your beautiful breasts jiggling instead of your arse. By this point, you had stopped being shy or embarrassed, and your formerly flushed skin was again your milky white. God, how I wanted to fuck you at that point, and you could see it in my eyes as you looked up, but diligently you continued to clean content to let me wait because you had a plan in mind.

You left the bathroom quickly, and I lost sight of you for a time. But when I found you, I was intrigued. You were on your hands and knees in the kitchen, with a bucket preparing to scrub the grout. You were facing towards me but were too low for me to see your cleavage. I thought for a moment that you were done playing with me before I remembered why you had confused me. The tiles were cleaned once a week, and you did them yesterday. I walked around you and headed for the kettle just as a ploy to have a good look at you, and what I found surprised even me.

As I got round to be behind you, I could see straight up your skirt and saw that while there was underwear there before, there definitely was not underwear there now. I stood in stunned amazement for a few moments before you looked over your shoulder at me, smiled this girlish smile and wiggled your arse. As I made to approach you, however, you jumped up and ran from the room, leaving me to watch as you giggled and laughed at the new and very erotic game we had invented.

By this stage, I was fairly certain that you wanted something more than to show off to me, so I devised a plan of my own. I found you again, this time in the office, leaning over to clean the monitor even though you clearly did not have to lean so far. I was again gifted with the sight of your behind and your pussy that was to my eye level, gleaming with moisture, as if you were aroused. Not wanting to scare you off, I only just entered the room and called out to you. When you turned, you had a panicked look on your face, as if you were worried that I did not want this game and that you had done wrong.

Even knowing, however, how cliché my next comment would be, I felt the urge to deliver it and watch your reaction. I told you in no uncertain terms that you had missed some things in your cleaning, like you had been distracted. I told you that you had missed one of the poles over by the banister and led you in that direction, your head was slumped, and you were obviously disappointed. Although you knew you should not sleep with me, you had so much fun with the teasing and had been so turned on that you did not care. After we arrived at the banister railing, I told you to look at the underside of the railing, for which you obviously had to kneel.

As soon as you were kneeling and had turned your head from me, I gently freed my cock from its confines. You looked briefly under the pole and were confused to see it gleaming clean you turned your head, prepared to question my opinion of the pole, when you saw my cock. You saw it hanging from my trousers, and you heard me mumble something about you having missed at least one pole but paid no attention as you wrapped your hand around my cock and slowly started to pump it. Your other hand freed my swollen balls and squeezed them.

I closed my eyes to the sensation and then opened them abruptly again as I felt your mouth over the tip of my cock. I watched you looking up at me, stroking my cock and sucking on its tip as your other hand reached under you to find your clit. I groaned at the sight of your blue eyes through your dark lashes and your pick lips below that wrapped around my cock. I let you guide the speed and depth of my cock as you suckled the tip, feeling my precum coat your tongue and moaning as your fingers tease yourself. Every time you moaned, the vibrations caused me to shudder. Feeling my pleasure promoted you to speed up as you took me deeper into your mouth. The feeling was incredible as your tongue pressed my cock to the roof of your mouth with each thrust rubbing the ridges found there. Sometimes you would pull out more, allowing my cock head to escape from your lips so that scarcely the tip remained in the warm wet confines of your mouth. At these points, you would suck hard on my tip, tasting it as more precum entered your mouth before you would thrust your head onto my cock and let the ridges of the roof of your mouth and the pressure of your throat caress me.

Each time you felt my pleasure and moans, you would rub your own clit, causing you to moan into my cock, giving me even more pleasure. Neither of us could later tell how much time had passed with my cock in your mouth, but neither of us cared. It did not feel like long, however, before I came in your mouth with a shudder and a groan. You felt my balls tighten in your hand you had, kneading them as you felt the spasm as my cum raced up my cock to burst into your mouth.

You savoured the taste for a while before swallowing all that I had given, except for the trickle that escaped the corner of your mouth to slide down to your chin. For a few more moments, you sucked my cock into and out of your mouth, making sure I was clean. After which, I reached one hand down and caught the rouge drop of cum on my finger. I trailed it back up to your lips, cleaning your cheek as best I could before feeding it to you.

Then my hand rested under your chin and raised you upwards. I looked into your eyes for a minute before turning you around and leaning you gently over the banister. After you were comfortably in place, you waited to feel my cock at your pussy, but it did not come. Instead, you felt it as my tongue reached out and parted your labia to probe into your warmth. It did not take long before you were thrusting back against my face as I thrust my tongue into you, one hand on the small of your back, the other playing with your clit. It felt wonderful for you, and you could hear and feel me moan as the pleasure I felt you receive, which gave me a type of gratification. After my tongue had explored all of your insides, it came out and retrieved your clit to suck into my mouth.

Very gently, I pinched it between my teeth and rubbed my rough tongue over it quickly, causing you to shiver with pleasure. Your skirt, by this stage, had been pushed upwards and caused no interference to my mouth on your pussy as I savoured your sweet tang. As I stopped using my tongue on you, you prepared yourself for the only thing left remaining.

Standing up, you felt it as my hot hard cock rested just between your lips, you groaned and pushed backwards, trying to get me to enter you, but I pulled back, and you were denied my cock. My hands reached around to your top and loosened the drawstring holding your breasts in place. As I pulled it downwards, freeing your wonderful mounds, my hands wrapped around each of your tits, and I used them as leverage to pull myself into you, my cock, was hot in your pussy, and you felt it as it pulsed and lost some cum into you. You felt your pussy contract around it, and you squeezed as I started to thrust in agonizingly slow movements. Each time my cock would pull back, it would just escape you to rest on your lips, and each time you would groan with disappointment before gasping with pleasure as it pushed back into you. My hands kneaded your breasts and played with your nipples as you felt my cock thrust and pulse, and after each pulse, you felt a prolonged warmth as yet more cum enters you.

The feeling was wonderful but was yet to get better as one of my hands reached for your clit, and I started to thrust faster. You groaned and bucked as my finger played with your clit, and my balls slapped against your pussy my cock buried deep inside of you. You felt the bruise the banister would leave but didn't care as you started to scream with pleasure. Now on each thrust, you could feel me pulse, and each time you thought I was going to cum, the endless teasing, waiting for the climax, and preparing yourself became too much for you, and you felt like you were going to cum. The hand from your breast moved down to your hip to steady you as I speed up more, the slapping of me against you is ecstasy, and your hands reach up to steady your breasts and play with your nipples. You feel me quiver and know that this is it.

I came into you, the warmth rushing deep inside of you, but I didn't stop thrusting. The sensation was one you do not remember having as you felt the cum being pushed by my thrusts sending the warmth deep inside you. You respond by cumming yourself in an orgasm that not only made you climax but also made me reach my peak as I came again.

The next few moments were a blur to us both as we ended up waking on the floor, my cock still buried in your pussy and still mostly hard. Your body at ninety degrees to mine, and I started to gently thrust into you, in a doggie style position on our sides, to wake you. After I knew you were awake from your moans, I asked you to sit astride me while I told you your new job duties. You comply and are soon rocking back and forth on top of me gently so that we may talk, and we end up deciding that half a day each week, I will help you with some of your chores so that the remaining 'free' half a day we can fuck.

We both knew there was no love involved other than the love of pleasure, and we are sure that we can do this without endangering your job or my relationship. After this, you sped up to fuck me in earnest again. We fucked twice more that day, and by the time we were done, both of us were satisfied and tired. I let you have a shower and sleep in the spare room, later, I told you that I told my wife you had had a fight with your boyfriend and would be living with us for a while.