The Client Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I took psyche in college as a minor."

"It served you well."

"Thank you, Sean, happy to have been of assistance."

There was a knock on the doorframe, and I looked up to see who I assumed was Rachel.

"I have Mr. Barnes here for his interview."

"Thank you, Rachel. Mr. Barnes, won't you have a seat?"

"Jamie and Rachel left, I let the file sit on the desk where he could read his name on the filetag, and I waited for him to sit as I gestured for him to do."

"Well Mr. Barnes, I see you've worked for the firm for almost 15 years now?"

"Yes sir, but I just work in the shipping department. I'm not involved in any management position at all."

"Really, I was under the impression you are the son of them CEO's wife from her first marriage. Do you mean to say you don't talk to your mother about what goes on there?"

"No, I Just make sure we get what was ordered and it gets shipped to where they say it goes."

"And you make a pretty good living for a lowly shipping dock worker."

"Yes, that's on account of my mother, I'm sure."

"And only working one day a week, and not really working when you there? Is that on account of your mother also?"

"I think you're mistaken sir, look at my timecards. I punch in every morning and lunch out every night."

"That's not exactly so sir. Your time card gets punched in and out, but the security video shows someone else punching it in and out, and they only see you there on paydays. The rest of the week you don't show up on video at all. How do you explain that sir?"

"Well, I come in when I'm told, I guess?"

"And you're needed on paydays sir? Please tell me why your needed only on paydays?"

"Look, this is what I was told to do by the CEO, and I just said Yes Sir."

"But this is a publicly traded company, and that is theft, conspiracy, and fraud. But you needn't worry about me, the SEC has jurisdiction over who goes to federal prison and who doesn't.

"Please, what can I do to help myself out here?"

"You can tell me who orchestrated this scam, who's hands are running it, and how many people are involved? Would you like to do that Sir?"

"Yes, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"Fine, then tell me everything you know from the beginning."

Our conversation lasted 30 minutes and he confirmed most of what I had found, and gave me one name I wasn't looking at, but that was it. I called Jamie to come in and confirm my next interview was here.

"Yes Sean, your next interview is waiting."

"Would you be so kind as to show Mr. Barnes out please?"

"Of course, should I send the next person in?"

"Yes, after you take care of him, please."

"Right Away."

"Your next appointment Sean."

"Yes, come in Mrs. Barnes, please have a seat.

She was a fit and beautiful woman, wearing a short dress that buttoned up the front and spaghetti straps holding it up in the shoulders, and apparently wearing no bra. When she sat, with the number of lower buttons not done it was obvious that her bra was not the only thing missing in her outfit. She sat in such a way making that very visible and wore a flirty smile.

"Mrs. Barnes, I understand you work as a secretary to one on the board members."

"Yes, sir I do."

"Then that would make you privy to information others may not have?"

"I don't know about that."

"Well, you type correspondence, make appointments, and schedule a partner's appointments, correct?"

"Yes, I do all of that."

"Then how do you explain your exorbitant salary?"

"Well, I'm not like unschooled labor you know."

"Yes, but I see you only went to a two-year college and took courses in business administration. Did you gain a lot of training in how to run a law firm there?"

"Sometimes a person's skills are natural and not college taught Sir."

"That is true, some talents are just natural."

She took offense to my remark which told me I was on the right track. Her indignance, no matter how fake, told me much of what I suspected.

"Do you know that because the firm has publicly held stock that it falls under Federal statutes for theft, fraud, conspiracy and other crimes?"

"Wait, crimes, Federal Crimes?"

"Oh yes ma'am. People are going to Federal prison over all of this."

"I can't go to prison."

"Well, did you break any laws that would put you there?"

"Look, all I did is what I was told."

"Then let me ask you a straightforward question while I decide if I'm sending this to the SEC."

"Yes, go ahead."

"I get the impression that not all of your workday is spent behind your desk, if you know what I mean?"

"Sir, can we start over and stop beating around the Bush please?"

"I would like that very much ma'am. Why don't you start us off."

"Well, I can't go to jail, you have to promise me that first."

"I can't make any promises, I'm not law enforcement. But I can make recommendations based on your honesty and willingness to help untangle this mess of a company."

"OK, this is how it works over there. I am a secretary, but do very little filing. I am there to service the five partners in any way they choose. Yes, I spend a good part of my day on my knees and on my back. It's just that type of company."

"Does you husband know how you earn your living?"

"Our livings, I earn both of our paychecks. And yes, he knows, that's why he's not allowed there during the week. Could you just stand there while your wife fucks every one of the partners five days a week"

"No, but my wife would never do that ma'am."

No more attitude, no more indignance, she now admitted she was the company whore and I had recorded every bit on it with my laptop. Now to dig deeper and see how far this goes.

"Let me ask you, are you aware of any other employees taking care of the partners?"

"I can't speak for others sir, only myself."

"Please keep in mind, my recommendation is based on your willingness to help me here?"

"Oh, I could help us both if you want."

"No, just answer my question please?"

"I do know that Miss Jonas appears to be a favorite of the partners, even goes on business trips with them."

"Yes, I have her on my schedule to talk to."

"Then I guess I'm just a small fish here?"

"There is nothing small about this ma'am. Crimes were committed, federal and local."

"Look, I'm offering to do anything you would like me to do, be available anytime you want me available. I am very experienced at my job."

"Yes, but I am happily married and love my darling wife, she's all I need."

"Great, Inger the boy scout."

"I think you need more than a boy scout ma'am."

"Do I need a lawyer here?"

"I can't give legal advice but talking to one couldn't hurt."

"Is there anything else sir?"

"No, I think we're done here for now."

We both got up and walked towards the closed door when she tried one last time.

"Remember my offer young man, I can rock your world."

"My wife does that a couple of times a day, thank you."

I opened the door and Jamie met us with Rachel by her side.

"Please show Mrs. Barnes out."

Rachel led her out down the hall and to the parking garage.

"Jamie, how are we separating these people?"

"They are all in separate rooms, guided in separately, and they have no cell service in those rooms."

"And what about after the interviews, can they talk?"

"No Sean, they are led to the parking garage and security makes sure they leave immediately. Why, isn't here something wrong?"

"I think this is bigger than I originally thought, and I don't want them strategizing."

"No Chance Sean, this isn't our first time with conspiracies."

"Good, can you have someone get me a cold Iced tea please?"

"Yes, I'll send one of the girls over to get it for you. Sugar Sean?"

"Yes, light sugar please."

I sat down and looked over the next file, Miss Catherine (Kat) Jonas. She was either going to be a hard case or a treasure of information. Either way ai need to stay on top of this interview. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Then my earpiece vibrated so I pushed the button to answer, and it was Jamie.

"She can't come in; you must answer the door, Sean. Would you like me to bring you your tea?"

"No, I Just forgot. I'll get it."

I answered and a girl looking like something out of a farm girl mag was standing there with my tea and sugar.

"Come in and set that on the desk please."

"Yes sir."

"My name is Sean."

"Oh damn, I keep on forgetting that around here. But this place is so different. I apologize Sean for my mistake and my outburst just now."

"Please, settle down. You're wound a little bit tight?"

"Yes si...I mean Sean, I'm sorry."

"Will you just stop apologizing for a minute? Let's try this again, My name is Sean."

"Hello, my name is Amy."

"I take it you haven't been here very long?"

"No, I am just an intern here. I'm still in college to become a lawyer."

"Working for free isn't the best situation. I remember my first internship."

"Well, although that is normal, John gives me a minimal paycheck."

"Well, you must be special then."

"I don't know about special, but he said it was because of my grades, and then test I took to get the internship."

"What about your grades?"

"Well, I Just finished my third year with a 4.0 average."

"That's fantastic Amy. What about the test you took?"

"Many people apply to become an intern here. I was lucky enough to get the position."

"I wouldn't call it luck dear."

"Why do you say that Sean."

"John is the type of man to discover natural talent in people, if he chose you, I'm sure that's the reason."

"Thank you, Sean, and may I ask how long you've worked here?"

"Funny enough, I'm like you. Today is my first day and possibly my last."

"If what you say about John is true, I would tell you to listen to your own words Sean."

"Yes, thank you for that Amy."

"Are you two done chatting?"

"Yes Jamie, I was just getting to know her a little bit."

"That's fine but remember what room you're in Sean."

"Yes, of course you're right. Have a good day, Amy."

"You also Sean."

"You seem very friendly?"

"She is also Jamie, but that's it."

"I wasn't insinuating anything Sean."

"I know Jamie, but I want everyone to know and no one to misjudge or gossip."

"I would say that's a good policy Sean. How soon do you want your next interview?"

"Give me some time to research something. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Sure, just let me know if I can be of assistance."

"Yes, I may be calling on you."

I had an bad feeling about all of this and needed to find the connection that blew it all open. I went back to the files and started digging. One of the partners was named Jonas, hut I didn't see the connection yet, although I knew it was there. I went back to Barnes and found she was on her second marriage, but that name didn't match either. Then I did a public records search in marriage documents showed me what I was looking for.

Barnes last married name was Johnson, but her maiden name was Jonas. I shuddered at the thought that all three were blood relatives, but that's the way it looked. And if the Jonas girl was in this, she would have to be a relative to the partner, who was having sex with the Barnes woman, who had to be related to this next woman. I needed to bounce this off someone else and see if my instincts were right.

"Jamie, could you please come in here and shut the door behind you?"

"Yes, right away Sean."

She came in, closed the door, and walked up to the desk where I motioned for her to sit.

"How much am I allowed to tell you and discuss with you Jamie?"

"I am 100% inside the bubble here, you can share anything you think is necessary and I am sworn to secrecy as you are."

"What if it's not necessary, but I need another brain to bounce things off of?"

"Yes, you decide what I know and what is kept secret. How can I help you, Sean?"

"OK, let me ask you. What do you know about prostitution?"

"Well, nothing personally."

"Oh, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did."

"Relax Sean, I was making a joke to break the tension you're apparently living with. I understood your question completely. To answer you, we've come up on some companies that were blatant rings and we've seen some that had it hidden well. Does that help you?"

"And what about rings using blood relatives and indulging in incest?"

"Now, that would be a new one for us, as far as I know. Do you think that's what's going on here?"

"I'm afraid so."

"That being the case ai can only give you this guidance Sean. Work through it and untangle what you can. If it gets to the point where you can't handle what you're finding, call John and he'll advise you further. Everyone is here to help you; all you need to do is ask."

"Thank you, Jamie, you were more help than you know."

"I'm glad I could assist you, is there anything more?"

"Yes, have the Jonas woman brought up in about ten minutes please."

"Yes, right away Sean."

I sat for a couple minutes to steel myself, as I didn't want to say I couldn't handle this before I even worked here. But what I was finding turned my stomach and I had a feeling this woman was going to give me all the proof I needed. But to protect myself and the firm, I turned on my laptop recording before she even entered the room. Then came the knock I was expecting, so I answered the door.

"This is Miss Jonas."

"Thank you, Jamie."

"Miss Jonas, won't you have a seat please."

She wore a very short dress that zipped up the back and when she bent at the waist to set her purse down, she showed the dress was all she was wearing. She sat and I went around to the other side of the desk and did the same.

"Shall we just avoid the waste of time with me asking vague questions and you trying to lie in your answers?"

"Yes, let's get down to business."

"Great. Fraud, conspiracy, theft, prostitution, and other SEC crimes. Do you know how bad your life is about to get?"

"SEC? What's that?"

"It's the Federal agency that governs federal fraud cases in publicly owned companies."

"I didn't break any Federal laws."

"Because the firm was publicly traded, and every crime now ends up a federal crime."

She stood up, unzipped her dress, threw it aside, sat down on the front edge of the chair leaning back with one leg over each arm. She pointed at her pussy and her asshole.

"These can't go to jail."

"We're not talking jail; we're talking federal prison miss. Now put your clothes back on before I call security."

"Look, I live less than a mile from here. You can come over anytime you want. You can use me or bring some friends. I'll let you do anything to me; I never say no. I Just need to get through ten months so I can get my retirement. Please, I'll do anything you want, you can even whore me out for money and I'll do it."

"Put your dress back in please."

She got up and got dressed, then sat back down.

"How old are you miss?"

"I Just turned 35 two months ago."

"But you said you got your twenty-year pension in ten months?"

"Yes, I've been on the company payroll since I turned sixteen."

"And what relation are you to others in the company?"

"My uncle is a partner."

"And your mother?"

"She is married to a guy that works there, but she owns her own janitorial company."

"And how is she related to your uncle?"

"She is his older sister."

"And let's be clear, you have sex with your uncle?"

"Him, the other four partners, most of the Men that work there, and which ever clients I am told to."

"Just curious, how did all of this get started?"

"Look, my mom was having sex with him long before I ever did. He was always over our house boning her, and when I became old enough, he did me too."

"So, you and Barnes are the company prostitutes?"

"Are you kidding? Boy you're not too smart."

"Then enlighten me please?"

"Every woman that works there, except for one or two, is a company whore for whoever their told to fuck."

"Do you have any proof of any of this?"

"I don't, but I know who does."

"And who would that be?"

"Mrs. Barnes ran all the girls and participated herself. She kept the appointments and handed out the cash."

"Where would she keep this information?"

"Uncle didn't want her keeping it on the company computer, so they got her a separate laptop.

"I see, and how long has this been going on?"

"Hell, I found out about it when I was fourteen, so longer than that."

"Well, I thank you for your frankness, Miss."

"Does that mean I won't go to jail?"

"I don't get to make that decision; I can only recommend based on your helpfulness."

"Was I helpful?"

"Yes, I would say you were helpful."

"Well remember my offer and my address. I'm told I have a killer cunt. You won't want to miss out on that."

"Yes, thank you and someone will show you out."

"Jamie, can someone show this young lady out please."

"Yes, right away."

Jamie came to usher her out, and had someone else escort her to the parking garage, then came back in.

"So, was it as bad as you thought?"

"No, it's much worse. At least the last two are men and I don't have to talk to those suits anymore."

"You added a woman to last."

"Yes, but she's different I suspect."

"Go with your gut, it seems to be serving you well so far Sean."

"Thanks Jamie. Please send in the next person?"

"Right away Sean."

The next two Interviews were men whose wives were working in this company run prostitution ring, and both just tried to bribe me. It became clear to me that although they knew their wives were having sex with the partners, they had no idea how many other Men they were servicing. I had just two more interviews to go so I moved onto number six. Another man I suspected was deeply involved in all of this. His name was Johnson, yes, the first husband or Mrs. Barnes. Why would he be here where his first wife works as the company prostitute? It didn't make any sense if he wasn't involved.

Jamie knocked and let him in, and I had him take a seat. I explained the Federal aspect of the crimes committed as I did with all the rest, and told him everyone I interviewed, including his ex-wife, broke open and told me everything I wanted to know.

"So, tell me why you would work at a place where your first wife is working on her back to service the partners?"

"Oh hell, she was a whore when I married her, this is nothing new."

"So, tell me what that means to you. I have enough information to turn this over to the feds to investigate, but your assistance here might help your case?"

"Sure, why not. Jonas is a small thinking man, and one that never had an original thought in his life. All of this was my idea and I run it all today, with the perk of having anyone of those bitches anytime I want."

"You organized all of this?"

"Yes, Jonas thought he had it made by just fucking my ex until I told him he could have an entire workplace full of whores. I even came up with the idea of hiring the husbands to keep them quiet and in line."

"And what happens if they get out of line?"

"Then they get a private visit from me, and I change their thinking."

"So, you're the muscle here?"

"Ask any one of them. Do you know the thrill of ass fucking a man's wife right in front of him while she screams for you to do it harder? They melt right there on the spot and it's one of the hottest things I've ever done."

"No, I've never done that."

"Well, you should try it sometime."

"And how do you get compensated?"

"Each girl is paid in cash other than their paychecks, and they all give me ten percent."

"And who pays them?"

The Old lady, she's not only a piece, but she's also the madam here. Look, let me make this easy for you."

He pulled out twenty thousand dollars in bank wrapped stacks and put it on my desk.