All Comments on 'The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been waiting so long...

Yes, finally. Sluts and String Theory, can anything be a better combination? LOL. Really though, this is very promising. So many different directions this looks like it can go. I just hope you explore them all and its off to a promising start. Already one happy ending and one where the wife doesn't find out, things that haven't happened before or are rare in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait 4 more

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Perfect teasing in introducing Big Sis, Mum and Gram then having him fuck the random hostess. Looking forward to where you go with this, and really looking forward to Gram letting her old self out to play with Derek.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.O

This place needs a notification button.

Where should I start... good introduction chapter, get all that out of the way and concentrate on everything that could go ''wrong''. Interesting idea, how all the wrong choices can lead to a better consequences. Particle physics isn't my strongest suit, so I won't try to go into it, but this does fit with my comic book knowledge. Nice partial crossover with your other story, adding a bit more information and continuity on Nina/Nathan story. Jocelyn's possible piercing are welcome addition, because you rarely add new elements to the female cast.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story is absolutely great! I'm really looking forward to read more chapters of it - a lot more chapters, i hope ;-)

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
1st of a 10.0 series

I had one thought about how this was going but now I think I get it. Nice twist. Totally unexpected.

How many sluts is he going to knock up by the end of the story? I bet there's already a baby or tow brewing in her womb right then.

Please update your story soon.

DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
awesome!

You continually prove to be one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bought a book about experiments to create spacetime

A book I bought called Building Universes by James Dunn actually describes the physics for building experiments to create spacetime. I now understand why scientists have not found fundemental particles at the core of matter. Our relative existence is connected to everything and, and well I'm thinking I don't understand as much as I thought because it's hard to tell you now. But you can read the previews about the book by searching using the keywords Building Universes James Dunn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My, how very.... meh...

A theoretical physics' date rape, with five following chapters of the same thing in varying conditions. Kind of boring, and depressing. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7925 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES