The Clinic Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack Fucks his Mum.
2.6k words
4.21
11.4k
31
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Gran had told Jack that all she would be wearing would be her butt plug. From the way Gran had spoken on the phone, Jack knew that she was horny. Jack arrived in his home town; his fuel tank was nearly empty; he stopped at a garage and filled up; this would save him time tomorrow morning when he went to University. Jack checked his phone; mum had sent a selection of pictures, and two videos, the videos of her were amazing; she had a beautiful body. The photos showed mum posing in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, with mum sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs open, her thumb and index finger were spreading her thick cunt lips open. Mum was a very sexy woman.

As Jack watched the two videos, he felt his cock stiffen; she gave him a peep show on the videos; the way she was fingering her pussy was so sensual. Under the subject title of For Your Eyes Only, the message read, "Dear Jack, thanks for coming down today. I'm so happy that we are both in agreement to do this project together. I've sent the pictures and two videos willingly; I want you to understand that as well as being your mum, I'm also a woman who has needs and desires. There are no men in my life; I have several girlfriends and patients with whom I have sex. After you left, Carol gave me some contraceptive pills; I still have my periods. It will be save for us to make love on Tuesday evening when I get home. I love you, mum, xx."

Jack then drove to grans; she was in the kitchen naked with the butt plug protruding from her ass. They kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, then Jack said, "Gran, I'm going to have a quick shower before dinner. Is that OK with you?"

Gran told him that the potatoes would be another twenty minutes. Jack went to the bathroom; he didn't use Gran's bathroom. He looked at mum's pictures; his cock was stiff; it looked so impressive. He took several pictures; he attached them to the message he sent to mum, "Dear mum, thank you for your pictures and videos; the attached pictures show the consequences they had for me. I hope my pictures give you the same excitement that your pictures gave me. I will be home around five on Tuesday afternoon. Is there anything that you need for coming home? The fridge is empty. I love you, Jack xx."

The meal was beautiful; Jack's cock was rock hard throughout the meal; he wondered if this was because of mum; he was also very aroused being close to Gran. Over dinner, Gran asked Jack if he would give her a titty fuck, then give her a mouth fuck, then she wanted him to ass fuck her. Gran had it all planned, how she would video it, the positions she'd have to get into to do it. They went into the lounge; Gran lay on the couch, her head leaning over the cushions, her legs were on the back cushions. She got Jack to put his cock between her massive tits; as Jack did this, he realised that mum's tits were as big as Gran's. The head of Jack's cock was facing the back cushions of the couch.

As he started to ride her tits, he felt Gran's tongue rimming his ass; it was a wonderful feeling. Gran gave Jack the camera so he could video everything. Gran was purring with pleasure as he titty fucked her. Gran then stared to suck Jack's balls as he was titty fucking her. A couple of minutes later, Gran asked Jack to lift himself; she then positioned her head and throat so that she could take Jack's full length. Jack quickly realised what was happening; he angled his cock to suit how Gran had positioned her head. He then started to mouth fuck her, the head of his cock banging against the walls of Gran's throat. Occasionally she was gagging, but she overcame this by breathing through her nose. All the time, Jack was filming this as he rode her mouth, Gran was fingering her cunt with two fingers.

Jack then sat on the couch, Gran got on top of him in the reverse cowgirl position; she pulled her butt plug out, then slipped Jack's stiff cock up her ass and started to ride him. Ten minutes later, she had her third vaginal orgasm; Gran's whole body was shaking with this one. She soon composed herself then went on top of Jack in the cowgirl position. As she rode him, she looked lovingly into Jack's eyes; Gran had such a contented look on her face. They both climaxed within seconds of each other, Gran was trembling as she came. Then she leaned down, and they kissed so affectionately for several minutes. Gran was holding Jack's cock inside her with her powerful pussy muscles, Gran said, "That was wonderful, Jack; I've never been so happy in all my life. When is Dot coming home?"

"On Tuesday afternoon, the Hotel and Spa are a good idea. It will be both mum and my future. The Hotel that I visited was so busy. It's only for ladies. No men are allowed into the building. Because I'm mum's son, I was allowed in. I was so impressed with it."

Jack then told her about the Green bracelets, how the women were all swimming naked. They were all so friendly and talkative. They all looked so relaxed there. Gran said, "It sounds like an exciting idea. I don't know much about Dot's finances; if she needs money, I'll give it to you and her."

The next morning, Gran only wore an apron as she cooked breakfast. Jack arrived at the University early; he checked his phone, mum had replied, "Dear Jack, what can I say? You have a magnificent cock; I have never seen one as big. I got very excited when I saw it. I met a very nice lady in the pool; she was wearing a green bracelet; she was also flirting a lot with me. We had dinner together. I was thinking of your beautiful cock when I came in her mouth. I'm sure that she'll be a client when we open our Hotel. I will do shopping on Tuesday afternoon when I get home. I had goulash for dinner this evening. I saw Carol; I think Carol likes you; she would love you if she knew about your magnificent cock. She gave me the recipe, would you like a goulash on Tuesday evening? I have got a meeting with Carol's architect tomorrow morning. Carol is happy with him; we may use him if the distance is not too far for him. I know that he will give us good advice. I will write tomorrow after I meet him. I'm looking forward to Tuesday. I love you, mum, xx."

Jack replied, "Thanks mum, goulash would be super. I'm looking forward to tomorrow too. I am a little nervous; I hope that you have a great day. I love you, Jack xx."

Jack's day flew in; it was a full day. Mum had replied, saying that she liked the architect; he wanted to visit the site; mum had suggested Friday afternoon, knowing that Jack was free on Friday afternoons. The architect had suggested meeting at three in the afternoon. Jack was pleased about this; it meant that he could spend a couple of hours with Jo. On Tuesday morning, Gran and Jack had a fantastic session; Gran knew that it could be a few days before she could be with Jack again; she accepted this; she was so loving to him that morning. Jack left after breakfast; they kissed passionately before he left; Jack said, "Gran, I've loved this weekend, use WhatsApp to keep in touch, I'll let you know when the first opportunity is available when we can meet."

During the day, Jack studied mum's pictures; she had a beautiful body, her vulva was smooth and swollen, she had a long perfect sex slit with thick pussy lips. Her tits were as big as Grans. Her ass was perfect; she was a very sexy woman. All-day, Jack was thinking about Gran and Jo; he enjoyed being with both of them. He had the feeling of what mum had written, that mum was not looking for a monogamous relationship with him. He hoped that this would be the case. Jack knew that he wanted to be honest with Gran and Jo. Jack knew that tonight was going to be a big night. He would take mum the same way he had taken Gran, except this time, he would need to use mum's cunt juice to lube her ass. He was nervous, but he was looking forward to it.

Jack arrived back at the apartment just before five. The car park was busy; he saw Jo's car; he wondered how she was doing. He went into the apartment; he found mum in the kitchen, she was standing in the kitchen sipping a glass of wine, she looked gorgeous, mum usually wore plain clothes, the outfit that she had on showed her curves to perfection. Jack took her in his arms; they kissed passionately as though it was the natural thing for a mother and son to do. Mum's tongue was deep inside Jack's mouth; it felt so good. Mum said, "That was nice; you're a good kisser, Jack. The goulash is slow cooking in the oven; it'll be ready in two and a half hours. I was so nervous; I poured myself a glass of wine. Will I pour you one?"

"Yes please, I'm nervous too; I love how you kiss too. Mum, let's relax and take our time; this is a big thing for both of us. You look gorgeous."

Mum poured Jack a glass; then they went into the lounge, they sat on the couch, their knees were touching, they both put their wine glasses on the coffee table, this time as they kissed, both of their hands were exploring. Mum's tits were the same size as Gran's; mum was purring with pleasure as Jack played with them. Then mum found Jack's stiff cock; she stroked it gently for a couple of minutes as they kissed. Mum then unzipped Jack's trousers; she undid his belt. Jack raised his hips off the cushions; mum pulled his pants and boxers down in one smooth pull. Jack's erect cock looked impressive; mum said, "Jack, it's massive, it's magnificent, I'm getting wet just looking at it, let's go to bed, we'll be so much more comfortable there."

They went to mum' bedroom; Jack took off his shirt as mum stripped naked, then mum said, "Jack, let me get a towel to lie on, I get very wet, if I don't do this, then the bed will be soaked very quickly."

Jack thought if mum was anything like Gran, then lubing her ass would be easy. Mum came back with a large bath towel which she laid on top of the sheets. Mum's body was stunning; Jack laid mum on top of the towel in a way that would allow them to 69, simultaneously they both went down on each other. Jack spread mum's cunt lips open out popped a hooded clit of a similar size to grans. Mum was teasing Jack's cock with her tongue. Jack started sucking mum's clit; she was very wet, she was also tight, he was finger fucking with two fingers, mum was gripping his fingers as he slid them in and out of her very wet pussy.

Jack then felt mum's lips; they were wrapped around the base of his cock; mum and Gran both gave terrific head. Mum was getting wetter and wetter; Jack then slid a finger up mum's tight ass, mum gasped with pleasure, then said, "Jack, you're giving me amazing oral, I love my ass being fingered, your finger is going so deep, try and give me another finger, I love what you're doing to me."

Jack kept sucking mum's clit; he soon had two fingers inside her ass; when he slid a finger in, he knew that she was close. A minute later, Jack's mouth was flooded with mum's cum; it was sweet and delicious; he held as much as he could in his, Gran and mum were so alike; they both came a lot. They then tongue kissed; mum loved it when they did this. They were cum kissing so lovingly, then mum said, "Thank you for doing that, Jack; I've never done that with any man in my life before; I loved the three fingers, I feel so good with you."

"I loved it to mum; you told me that you make any woman cum in five minutes. I want you to relax; I'll take my time; if anything feels uncomfortable, then let me know, I'll slow down. I will make you cum in five minutes, but probably, you will cum in three minutes."

Jack then got mum on all fours on top of the towel; her ass was at the edge of the bed. He stood behind her; he had lubed her ass so well, the bulbous head of his stiff cock slid up her tight ass easily. Jack slowly and gently started to ride her tight ass. Mum loved it; soon, she was taking his full length; mum said, "Jack, it's amazing, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels so good. Can you go a little harder and faster? I have no discomfort at all."

Three minutes later, mum had a massive vaginal orgasm; she was trembling with it; Jack kept on riding her ass; mum said, "That's unbelievable, if you had told me you could make me cum in three minutes, I wouldn't have believed you. You've done it; what an orgasm, that's one of the strongest orgasms that I've ever had in my life. Jack, keep going; I'm close to cuming again."

Six minutes later, mum had her third vaginal orgasm, every one stranger than the last one. Jack felt so comfortable now; he knew how to give mum pleasure that she had never experienced in her life before. He pulled out, then slipped his cock inside her dripping pussy doggy style; with his first thrust, mum took his full length, Jack then started to pound her squelching cunt, Jack knew now that mum liked it hard and deep. Mum was gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust; she was giving him a fantastic ride, he pounded her for the next fifteen minutes, mum was wonderful; she was giving Jack a great fuck. They both climaxed within seconds of each other. Mum had a body-shaking orgasm; when mum had composed herself, Jack pulled out, they both lay on top of the towel, kissing and touching. It was an incredible feeling for both of them.

Mum said, "I've never had anything like that in my life before. You've taken me places that I've never been to before. Thank you for that, we need to have a long chat, I want you, but I know that I must share with you with others. You can make so much money in the Clinic. Would you be interested in that?"

Jack kissed her lovingly, then said, "Mum, I must be honest with you. I'm seeing Gran and Jo. I love being with them. I want to be with you too. Are you comfortable with sharing me with them? In regards to the Clinic, then I'll be guided by your judgement. I love you, mum."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers