The Clinic Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Has Threesome With Gran and Mum.
2.1k words
4.17
13.5k
23
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack managed to see Gran on Wednesday afternoon; he told her that he was now sleeping with mum. Gran was genuinely happy about this, Gran then asked if Jack had told her about her. Jack said to her that he had, that he wanted to be honest with Gran. Jack then said, "Gran, I'm also seeing Jo; I've been seeing Jo for a long time. She's like you and mum; I like being with all three of you."

Gran smiled then said, "I'm happy about that too, Jo's a girlfriend of mine, she gives fantastic oral, but you do it better. Jack, I appreciate your honesty; I'll have a word with Dot; I have no problem sharing you with Dot and Jo. I'm sure that we could have threesomes with Dot and Jo. But now I need your cock; I've already lubed my ass for you."

On Friday before the Architect meeting, Jack met Jo at her house; mum had told her about the proposed Spa and Hotel at the Clinic; they talked about that after they had made love, Jo was excited about it. Jack then told her that he was sleeping with his mum and Gran. Jo gave Jack a long passionate kiss, then said, "I'm so glad that you told me; Dot told me on Wednesday about the Hotel development and also about you; she adores your cock. She's also happy about sharing you with your Gran and me. Jack, the Clinic gives a lot of relief to many women through stimulation; I'm also involved in that with Private Patients; I love giving oral; Dot has a wonderful system where she and the staff make money from the Private Patients. I love to make a woman cum when I suck her clit. I think that you'll make a lot of money from looking after the needs of our Private Patients that enjoy penetration; they will love your magnificent cock."

Jack arrived at the Clinic just before three, Gary, the Architect, was sitting with mum in one of the Consulting rooms. Mum had given Gary a copy of the plans of the existing building. Then all three of them went on a tour of the Clinic and the grounds outside. There was so much ground. They then went into the kitchen, where mum made coffee. Over coffee, they discussed so many things. Gary was so professional; he came up with so many exciting ideas. He felt that the area could support a fifty bedroom Hotel. One suggestion he had was to retain the Clinic and mum's apartment as it was then the Spa and Hotel with a restaurant, lounges, and bedrooms built separately but connected to the Clinic. This would ensure that the Clinic could still operate while the construction was taking place. He would return next Friday with detailed plans. On Monday, he would lodge an outline planning application for the proposed development. He would know within a week if it would be accepted.

On Sunday, mum asked Gran over for dinner; Jack was pleased that she had done this. Mum had phoned Gran after breakfast; she had been open with Gran saying that she could stay the night as her bed was big enough to take all three of us. Jack was looking forward to tonight. After lunch, mum said, "Jack, I'm glad that mum's coming tonight; she sounded so happy when I asked her. During the week, I'll invite Jo over as well. Jo is an excellent Manageress; I'm thinking of sending her down to Carol's Hotel for training in Hotel Management. I don't want to bring a stranger into this. Jo is very competent; she knows how the Clinic operates and the services we provide for our Private Patients. How do you feel about this?"

Jack replied, "That's a great idea; you have a wonderful staff at the Clinic; she would be an excellent Manageress. We should be looking for a good cook. We should set up very healthy menus. We should research foods that give a better sexual experience and performance. That could be a real winner. Our food must be good; I would prefer a cook than to have a chef."

They went to bed on Sunday afternoon; Jack looked forward to seeing Gran tonight; he wondered how Gran would react to having mum in the bed with them. Gran arrived just before seven; she looked gorgeous; she was casually dressed, as were Jack and mum. Jack hugged her then they tongue kissed; Jack sensed that Gran was horny. The kissing lasted several seconds, then mum said, "Mum, that looked so good, the two of you look so relaxed together; I am so happy that you are here, mum."

Mum then took Gran in her arms; they cuddled, then they tongue kissed; it looked so natural and erotic. They kissed for several minutes, then mum said, "Mum, you're a great kisser; I've roast beef in the oven, the potatoes and vegetables are ready, so let's eat now, Jack, I've some Champagne in the fridge, can you open a bottle?"

They ate in the kitchen; the meal was delicious, they all spoke so easily, Gran said, "I've got butterflies in my stomach; I haven't had that for years."

Mum replied, "Mum, I'm excited too; Jack and I made love this afternoon; it would be fairer if you had him first tonight."

Gran answered, "Thank you, Dot; I would love that. I want Jack to ass fuck me first. Do you have any lube in your bedroom?"

Mum replied, "Of course I have. Would you like me to lube you when we go to the bedroom?"

Gran smiled then said, "I would love that, but I want to lube you when Jack is ready for you?"

Mum got a fresh bottle of Champagne, and they went to the bedroom. They were all naked within seconds; it was amazing how similar their bodies were; both had terrific bodies for their ages. Mum opened a tube of lube and left it on the bedside cabinet. Jack sat on an armchair, sipping his Champagne, enjoying watching his mum and Gran arousing each other. They were both playing with the other's tits, then they tongue kissed, but both their hands were exploring the other's bodies. Mum then slowly slid her hand on to Gran's long sex slit; she then spread her cunt flaps open with her fingers, out popped Gran's huge hooded clitoris; mum teased it with her tongue for several minutes, then she went down on it and started to suck is as she finger fucked Gran with three fingers.

A few minutes later, Gran came in mum's mouth; mum took all of Gran's spunk in her mouth, she didn't swallow, but then cum kissed Gran. They kissed lovingly and tenderly, then mum said, "Jack, I've saved some of Gran's cum for you; it's so sweet and delicious."

Jack and mum then cum kissed for a minute as Gran stroked Jack's stiff cock, then mum said, "Jack, give me the lube from the bedside cabinet, Gran is so hungry for your cock,"

Jack gave mum the lube; then mum lubed Gran's tight ass hole. Then mum said, "Mum, your beautiful cunt is still dripping; I took a lot of your cum in my mouth; it's maybe better if we get a towel for you to lie on?"

Gran nodded in approval; then, mum asked Jack to get a bath towel from the bathroom. Mum then started to lube Gran's ass. Gran was kneeling on top of the bed, her butt in the air, her legs spread, giving mum easy access to her tight ass. Gran was now taking three fingers in her butt, Gran was purring with pleasure, then mum said, "Mum, I think that you're ready for Jack's cock; I'll lube his cock now then he can slip inside your tight ass."

Jack went behind Gran and slid his stiff lubed cock up Gran's tight ass; on the first push, she took his full length, he soon built up a steady rhythm, Gran said, "Jack, I love your cock, can you go a little harder, I'm going to cum soon, you're hitting my G-spot."

Mum then found Gran's hard clit and started teasing it with her fingers, Gran said, "What both of you are doing to me? I'm going to cum soon; I'm so happy that we're doing this; everything feels so good."

A few seconds later, Gran had her first vaginal orgasm; she was trembling with it; Jack continued to ride her ass, then mum said, "Jack, that's amazing, you have made mum cum in two and a half minutes, that was a strong orgasm you gave her."

Gran replied, "It was amazing; before Jack and I did this if you told me he would give me a vaginal orgasm by ass fucking me, I wouldn't have believed you. It's amazing, and I'm going to cum again."

Two minutes later, Gran had her second vaginal orgasm, that one had taken three minutes, and it was stronger than the first. Jack just kept on pounding Gran's ass; her pussy was dripping wet; mum continued to stroke her clit as Jack pounded her ass. Gran's third vaginal orgasm was four minutes later; this was a body-shaking orgasm; Jack didn't do anything but stay inside her until she composed herself, then Gran said, "Dot, how long did it take me to have those three magnificent orgasms? They were individually and collectively amazing."

Mum replied, "It looked wonderful, it was just under ten minutes for the three, I've only experienced it with Jack, I'm sure that it's down to the length of his cock, it's wonderful to feel it inside you, I love it in my mouth, my ass and my pussy."

Gran replied, "So do I, Dot; your Clinic has many women that would love to have Jack's cock; they would pay good money for it. They pay money to have their sex slits stimulated; they'd pay fortunes to have that cock. You have a lot of very wealthy women use your Clinic. Do you need any help with the Hotel and Spa? I think that it's a great idea if you need any money, then I can give it to you."

Mum gave Gran a hug then said, "Thanks mum, I have a lot of money saved; this will be Jack and my future; Jack will start attending the Clinic on a part-time basis until he graduates. I'd ordered him three white medical coats; they arrived yesterday. Once I have the final costs, then I'll let you know. Mum, if you want, you can live here with Jack and me, Jo will visit occasionally, but you're more than welcome to do that."

Jack then did Gran's pussy doggy style, once again mum stroked Gran's huge clit, it was working well, as Jack pounded his Gran's pussy, he thought how lucky it was that he was doing this, knowing that afterwards, he would have his mum, it was a great threesome. All three of them were working together, giving each one pleasure. Jack now concentrated on giving Gran pleasure, Gran and mum were so alike in the way that they gripped Jack's cock at the base and head of each thrust. He loved that, then Gran had a massive orgasm, Gran turned around and kissed Jack passionately for several minutes, then said, "That was wonderful, I needed that now I must lube Dot's ass."

Gran started to lube mum's ass; when she finished, she said, "I don't need to lube your cock, Jack; it's dripping. Dot, do you want me to time it from when Jack goes up your ass until you cum?"

Mum gave Gran her watch, then said, "Yes please."

Jack slid inside mum's ass; Gran stroked mum's big clit as Jack rode her; three minutes later, mum had a body-shaking orgasm. Mum said, "Three minutes, there are so many women that would love this. Jack, let me do you, cowgirl; I want to look in your eyes as I ride you."

Mum went on top; she soon had a powerful rhythm going, Gran got into a position that she could stroke mum's clit; it felt so good. Mum was gripping Jack's cock at the right times on every thrust. Mum's massive tits were swaying beautifully; mum looked so athletic as she pounded Jack's stiff cock. For twenty minutes, mum was in total control; then she upped the tempo; it felt so good, they both climaxed simultaneously. Then mum leaned down, and they kissed lovingly for several minutes. Mum said, "I loved that Jack, I can't believe that you can give a woman a strong orgasm in three minutes, but now I know that you can. Next week, I want you to work with Susie; she can teach you a lot. I know her Private Patients will love you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers