The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment, I had them on their feet in a tight embrace with me. "Oh god, Alec, it's never been like that before." Breathless, they shuddered and cried as I kissed away the tension of the performance.

The women in the bed were paired up with their own kissing and hugging and rubbing.

Clare was beautiful in her silk nightie, blushing and clapping. "Darn, Alec, the three of you could charge admission for that!"

"X-rated admission," said Amy, who was pinching the Russian tits.

The two performers and I edged out the door, headed for the shower, where there was a line of two more naked bodies, both of which showed signs of recent sex. Janice's eyes were dilated. "Alec, if you are going to do performances with these two, we have to be invited. All that noise carried upstairs and Jeremy had to have me again."

Jeremy and I high fived, our limp organs slimy and dripping. He asked, "This doesn't happen every night, does it?"

The sexpots pressed against me and giggled. "We hope not."

Emily turned to share a kiss with both of the newcomers. "That was way too intense to repeat very often. The two of you torched us off, you know. You are so beautiful together. Like a work of art."

Jeremy was soaping Janice from behind in the open curtain. "You hear that wench, a work of art."

She twisted her head up for a kiss. "I'd hit you for that, but they are right, it did feel special."

On our shower turn, I soaped the performers and mumbled in their ears about how special they were, how sexy, how incredibly brilliant at work. The peak energy of a few minutes ago was gone, the bodies slumping into sleep right in my arms.

Dried, I carried them to the bed and tucked them in carefully against already sleeping bodies.

Turning out the light, I slipped in next to Emma, who kissed the tip of my nose and said, "Well done, Alec."

(Cont'd in Part 10 - The Joint Venture Gets Complicated)