The Clock

Story Info
A ballerina feels pain and pleasure during unusual training.
1.8k words
4.33
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers

"Good morning, Miss Reyner," Stephanie greeted politely, curtsying as she entered the gym at her ballet academy.

"Hello, Steph!" her physical therapist returned the greeting. "Are you feeling okay? Did you warm up well for the training session?"

Of course she had. Stephanie wasn't new here, after all. She had turned 18 last month, making her one of the oldest students at the American Classical Ballet Academy. And actually, this whole "curtsy here, friendly smile there" act was getting pretty annoying to her by now. Because "Miss" Carol Reyner was just about four years older than her. But those were the rules at the Academy and next year she would have all that behind her anyway.

"Miss Dubois, your ballet mistress, asked me to work with you on your thigh and hip flexibility" Miss Reyner, aka. "Carol", explained as she led Stephanie through the Academy's small fitness area. "She said you haven't been exerting yourself enough lately as far as your leg height is concerned."

"But don't worry, we can fix that. Here in the back, the academy management had some extra new exercise equipment installed." Miss Reyner pointed to a couple of doors to adjoining rooms in the fitness area.

Stephanie had been here many times to work out, of course, but she hadn't been in the side rooms. They were part of an addition that had just been built in the last few weeks.

"You'll have to wear this," Miss Reyner said, handing Stephanie a plain black ballet camisole leotard. "And just this", she added before they reached the door to one of the rooms.

The leotard felt cool in Stephanie's hands - almost metallic. "Actually quite unusual for workout clothes" she thought. Normally, dance clothes should keep you rather warm, especially when stretching.

Nevertheless, she took her new outfit and headed toward the fitness area's only locker room.

Quickly she had taken off her leggings, sports bra and top. Lastly, her panties - that did seem a bit odd to her. Of course, on stage she often wore just leotards and tights underneath, sometimes just leotards, but it was unusual for a physio session.

She got into the leotard and had to pull herself together when the cool fabric touched her crotch. THAT fabric really felt quite cold. Besides, the leo had a very high leg line. At that moment Stephanie was glad that she was freshly shaved "down below".

Finished changing, she went back to Miss Reyner.

Miss Reyner was already waiting for her in front of an unusual training machine. The thing looked like a giant analog watch, only without a dial. The machine consisted of two stainless steel rings that reached from the floor to the ceiling of the small room and were mounted at a distance of about half a meter from each other. In the middle between the rings were two padded leg rests that stood like the hands of a clock at just after half past five.

"Wow," Stephanie gasped. She hadn't seen an exercise machine like this anywhere before.

"We call it the «clock»", Miss Reyner explained, as if she could read Stephanie's mind. "Comes from China and was invented there at a circus school."

She then instructed Stephanie on how to operate the unusual training aid. She had to stand between the two rings so that her legs were held by the padded hands of the clock. Miss Reyner helped her with this, adjusting the length of the leg rests to Stephanie's infinitely long, slender legs.

As Stephanie stood in the machine, she noticed that the two leg rests were connected by a metal hinge to a metal support. Miss Reyner adjusted this support to her height, so that Stephanie was now standing relaxed.

Lastly, she hooked a backrest into the machine and adjusted it so that Stephanie could lean against it.

"To prevent you from falling over, I'm going to secure you here with these straps," she finally said, fastening a pair of straps, also padded, around Stephanie's chest, abdomen and thighs.

"How do you feel?" Miss Reyner finally wanted to know.

Stephanie wasn't sure what to say. Everything was okay up to this point. Only the hinge between her legs pressed coolly through the leotard onto her pubic area. "Just okay," she said after a moment's thought.

"Great. Then you're good to go. By the way, you can hold on to these two loops here if you lose your balance." With that, Miss Reyner pointed to 2 loops hanging from the top of the rings.

Miss Reyner then picked up a small remote control that was connected to the machine by a twisted cord. When she pressed one of the buttons, the two padded leg rests slowly slid apart with a soft whirring sound. Within seconds, 'the clock' showed 20 minutes to 4 and Stephanie's legs nearly did the splits.

"You okay?", Miss Reyner wanted to know.

"Feels weird," Stephanie replied, now suspended in the air held only by the leg rests and the metal support in the center of the machine.

"That's what everyone says the first time", Miss Reyner replied with a smile.

She pressed the button on the remote again and Stephanie's legs did a perfect split by forming a horizontal line level with the machine's metal rings.

Now Stephanie felt a slight stretch and the first beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and silky soft thighs. The pressure on her pubic bone also became more intense. "This feels weird," she thought, actually knowing very well that most exercises should be done sitting on the floor or something else that can better support the weight.

Of course, Miss Reyner couldn't read her mind and pressed the button again. Stephanie immediately felt the machine pushing her legs even higher, while the backrest and straps held her body against the metal support in the center of the machine.

Now, at 12 minutes to 3, however, the stretching became too much, and she suddenly found it uncomfortable to stay in that position, as her legs were now way overextended. She felt too exposed and somehow wanted to cover her crotch. The muscles in her thighs were also beginning to scream.

For a moment, she looked at Miss Reyner. The physical therapist seemed completely unconcerned. Instead, she took a small book from a little table next to the machine and leafed through it. She obviously knew what she did, so Stephanie decided to leave it up to her, but she kept looking. Stephanie tried to "breathe into the stretch," as they said. She tried to make the stinging sensation in her legs go away.

A few minutes later, Miss Reyner looked at her wristwatch and told Stephanie that 5 minutes had passed and she was now ready to start exercising.

"Start?" asked Stephanie incredulously. Her legs were already shaking and her ballet leotard was all wet from her sweat.

"Sure, but let me check your position in the machine first."

Miss Reyner stood up and closed the door to the small training room. Then she fixed Stephanie's hands in the loops above her head so that she could not free them on her own anymore.

Now Miss Reyner pressed another button on the remote and Stephanie's backrest began to move backwards, forcing her upper body to follow into a deep backbend.

Stephanie began to breathe harder as the backbend increased the stretch in her legs even more. She looked up, but was completely helpless. She could only try to breathe through her pain and concentrate on relaxing the muscles. She had no idea what Miss Reyner was doing, and when she asked her, she just waved her off dismissively. It didn't matter though, because in her position she couldn't help it anyway.

After 30 seconds, Miss Reyner moved the backrest straight up again, which surprised Stephanie a little. But then she noticed that the backrest was now pulling her forward, pressing her chest to her front leg.

"Relax," Miss Reyner said. But Stephanie couldn't. She felt so helpless and full of pain. It didn't help that Miss Reyner seemed completely calm and collected during the whole thing. In fact, it only made things worse.

"I could distract you from the pain in your legs," she offered.

Stephanie nodded heavily, because she thought that the whole procedure must have torn several of her hamstring muscles already.

"As you wish," Miss Reyner replied, again using the remote control. The machine started moving, but this time Stephanie was not forced into an even more uncomfortable position. Instead, her whole body was tilted slightly forward so that the metal hinge was now pressing directly on her cunt. She also felt a tingling in her labia. And in her nipples. Even in her clit! A weak current passed through the hinge and her wet, metallic leotard directed it right to her most sensitive areas.

Again and again Miss Reyner urged her to relax and go deeper into the stretch. "Think about something other than the pain," she urged with a smile.

And yes, now Stephanie began to think of something else. And that «something» was her increasing arousal and her vulva, which was getting wet. She began to feel pleasure, despite all the pain. At least even bad things sometimes have their good sides, she thought.

When Miss Reyner noticed Stephanie's sexual arousal, she said, "Now you are ready for the grand finale."

The machine started whirring again and soon the hands of the clock were showing 5 minutes to 1. Stephanies legs were now doing some impressive oversplits of more than 270 degrees. At the same time, the electric current in her crotch increased and the metal hinge began to vibrate violently.

Within seconds Stephanie climaxed and rolled wildly moaning in the machine. She didn't feel the pain from her legs anymore, but only her unbearable arousal. The straps and leg rests held her back, but she could resist no longer. Screaming, she came to several orgasms.

Afterward, her body collapsed in exhaustion and she gasped for air.

Miss Reyner quickly turned off the power and the vibration. She guided Stephanie's legs back to a relaxed position and released all the straps as soon as Stephanie could stand safely on her own again.

"Well, will this help you stretch more enthusiastically in the future, dear?" she asked as if nothing had happened.

"Oh... um..."

Miss Reyner picked up her book and flipped through it.

"It seems to work differently for each person. Some people need stimulation to really loosen up, others are motivated enough on their own," she explained.

"Okay... yes, I think I will make more of an effort to work on my flexibility in the future. Thank you very much, Miss Reyner," Stephanie replied, curtsied in farewell and headed back towards the locker room.

3dbpp
3dbpp
10 Followers