All Comments on 'The Cloned Fantasy'

by Mastermind021114

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
NICE

I liked it. a little short, but a a good read. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Interesting plot. I also agree it was too short but I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A good outline, now flesh it out (so-to-speak).

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
My Own Clone

I think about this scenario a lot since I made a clone of my cock with the "Make Your Own Dildo" kit. This is not a promotion but the replica is perfect, including the balls which some of the kits out there do not do. You can also add the vibrator for an extra fee but it is worth it, trust me! I love my cock and it loves me I just wish my clone could shot hot cum on command and I'm sure someone is making that as I type this. If you save your cum and freeze it then have a devise that warms it up for you then you press a button when your ready for the mother load that would be awesome! If someone is a mechanical engineer and this gave you an idea throw me a "bone" and let me be the guinea pig!!! By the way loved the story;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The concept is interesting...but if you want to continue to write and publish I would recommend working with an editor. There are tons of grammatical issues all over the place, the story's pacing and dialogue are stilted, and while the idea is fantastical the execution comes off as excessively unbelievable. I like the idea but a little writing help would really make this a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Cloned Fantasy

I’m 65, and I can’t tell you how many times I have wondered what it would be like to have sex with myself. I’ve also wondered what having another man’s cock in my hand and mouth would be like. But at this stage of my life, I know it will never happen, but I still dream. Great story! Thank you for sharing!!

curioustimcurioustimover 4 years ago

What a fantasy..... love stroking to this story, can't wait for more.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous