The Close Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eonian
eonian
8 Followers

Are you ready Tracey Vanessa asked? Tracey sucked in a deep breath of air, you mean I am going to get used by all four of you. Vanessa smiled yes why are you worried. Tracey let out worried reply what are you going to do to me. I could tell from our last encounter this was her playing the roll of being scared. It was obvious she could not wait and wanted to be used. I asked did you bring your strap on, she replied yes. I looked at Margaret do you want to wear it dear, she squeezed my hand. Yes I want to pay her back for last time. She kissed me softly and went to Tracey's bag got it out and put it on before sitting back down next to me. We held hands and turned to each other kissing softly glad not to be under Tracey's spell anymore free to express our emotions.

Vanessa looked at her husband taking his hand she led him to sit on the sofa positioning her next to me. Her body warm as she pushed her self in tight my lips gently kissing Margaret, the sensation was nice. Trevor sat the other side of her as Tracey stood before us all. Vanessa brushed my and her husband's thighs. Looking over at me she gently coughed to get our attention, telling Margaret we would have a lot of time for ourselves now so let's enjoy getting even with this slut.

Vanessa then spoke to her husband can you remember the first time we met dear when I was working in the club doing shows. Trevor mumbled yes, he did not want everyone to know this fact I guess Mr Holy was not the perfect man he claimed. I got the impression Vanessa was happy for us all to know as well. Tell them your request of my private show. Trevor mumbled again to talk dirty and play with yourself while I watched you. She held his hand do not be shy dear it is ok, I bet you would like to see Tracey do that for us now. He mumbled again yes. She looked at Tracey and spoke to Margaret and I how about you two. We both replied yes it would be nice to see her like this exposed before us. Vanessa said well then start the show.

Tracey sat down on the edge of the coffee table pinching her nipples looking each one of us in the eye one by one. She was not ashamed or had a hint of embarrassment you could see the lust in her eyes she was ready for this and was going to enjoy this more than anybody. She stared at Trevor as she twisted her firm nipples, I can't wait to put your cock in my mouth she said licking her lips let me see it I want to know if it is better than your brothers. Vanessa chipped in do not disappoint her, he pulled down his boxers he was already hard. Tracey looked at him it works and you are bigger. This appeared to put Trevor at ease with the situation.

Tracey then moved her gaze to Margaret still playing with her rock hard nipples, she said you are no longer mine to order around but your tongue is the best my pussy has felt, slightly opening her legs to display how wet it was against the fabric. I still want you to eat me just because it feels so good and you enjoy the taste of me. Margaret squeezed my hand firmly I could tell she was excited. She replied you forced me to taste you eat you knowing it was a taboo thing for me to do it was so good and yes I want to eat you again and again. It was strange to hear her so liberated and free of any culture taboos.

She then looked at me and turned her gaze to Vanessa. I got the impression Tracey was working this on a shock value basis. She was really enjoying being the centre of attention. She looked Vanessa straight in her eyes pulling and twisting her nipples her tongue rolling around her lips suggestively. I want to taste and eat your pussy till you cum hard, I want to show Trevor how good a cunt lick her I am and how I can make you enjoy it more than he can. She was laying down a gauntlet knowing that Vanessa was as big a freak as she was. Of course only one had worked in a club for money though. Vanessa looked at her and smiled, gently stroking her husbands cock we will see won't we opening her legs slightly so Tracey could take a view baiting her.

Tracey finally looked at me her nipple rock hard and very red from her pinching and pulling. I know what you want and I cam here to let you have it. I have been dreaming about letting you put that big cock in my ass since we last fucked. The thought of your taking my anal virginity has been driving me wild desire and I do not want to leave tonight without that happening. I am now the slut at everyone's mercy and it makes me want it even more. I could feel Margaret squeeze my hand. It was a strange sensation, as it felt protective as in you are mine. It was also excitement at the thought of me doing to her what had happened to Margaret last time. I do not plan on holding back I said. Tracey looked me in the eye I don't want you too.

She took the cushions from the armchairs. She leant back onto them for support on the coffee table opening her legs to us all. Tracey spoke can you all see how wet I am look at my body stocking how big is the damp patch. You can all see how I am ready to serve you all to be your dirty slut her fingers reaching down and rubbing along her wet pussy lips tat almost as by magic started to get wetter and puffier. I want to hear what you want to do with me how you all want to use me whilst I play with myself. Drive me wild I am begging you.

Vanessa spoke how much did your body stocking cost you. Tracey replied it had cost her 200, as it was a limited edition. Tear it opens if you want us to tell you came Vanessa's reply. Tracey let out a no I cannot do that sounding hysterical but it was that acting coming through again. She just wanted to play with everyone to make it feel like she was weak and vulnerable. Even here she was in control being exploited she could still have the upper hand yet none of the other three were aware. Trevor spoke up and bellowed just do it! Tracey whimpered please no. He again said do it! Tracey took her fake nails digging into the fabric and pulling it open. Her pussy soaking wet in full view raising her hips so she could pull the tear further to full expose her ass.

She stopped looking at us all I just need to get something form my handbag. She reached inside of it pulling out a small clear bag. She then took out her wedding and engagement ring putting both backs on her finger. I guess everyone knows so no point in hiding it now. She then led back down on the cushion position herself on the edge of the coffee table. Putting her feet on the end and spreading her legs wide open. Everyone was being given a good view of her very wet puffy pussy. She placed her fingers on her lips spreading wide. Starting to talk to us look how wet I am can you see how pink my pussy is. I am a dirty married slut exposing myself in front of two other couples, I am begging you to tell me what you want to do to me as I play with myself. Tracey took her ring finger and started to use it to rub her clit look at me playing with my clit with my married finger that shows how willing I am to please you to keep your silences.

Vanessa spoke to Trevor you tell her darling; she was gently playing with his cock to encourage him. I want to hear it turns me on darling. Trevor started to talk knowing that his wife was happy to hear it. I want to put my cock inside of you feel your wet pussy on my cock feel it inside of you. Tracey was rubbing her clit with her ring finger and started to speak. Yes I want to feel my brother in laws cock inside my wet married pussy. I want to feel it tell you how it feels how it is bigger than your brothers are. How my soaking wet pussy wants to get fucked by your cock. She was rubbing her clit a little harder as she slide a finger inside her pussy. I can't wait to feel that cock inside me, make me your dirty cheating sister in law.

Vanessa asked Margaret to go next, she looked at me and he eyes looked excited. She squeezed my hand gently and started to speak. I want to taste your pussy and make you cum, let everyone see you climax from my skills proves to everyone I have overcome my culture taboos. Then I want to use this strap on to fuck you. I want to use you like you did to me under false accusations. I want to pay you back for what you did. Tracey was rubbing her clit moving her hips sliding two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned yes, I want your tongue on my cheating clit, I want to feel it soft and velvet working my wet married pussy. I want to let everyone see you making me lose it explode in pleasure show the room what a dirty married cheating slut I am. Yes I want you to fuck me with the strap on pay me back humiliate me, use me today, and whenever you want too your Nigerian body turn me on so much.

Vanessa was still stroking her husbands cock, but used her other hand to touch mine. She looked at me I think I will go next. Tracey moaned as she slid a third finger inside her wet pussy. She was still rubbing her clit. Speaking out loud my sister in law is going to tell me what she wants as I show myself off like a slut working in a club like she used to do, it was meant to make Vanessa want vengeance. Though Vanessa was above this and was here just for personal pleasure, her only aim was to achieve this. Tracey's desires were of no interest of hers.

Vanessa began to speak open her legs as she did. I am going to make you eat my pussy I am going to ride your mouth for my own pleasure. I want to feel you pleasuring me whilst my darling husband fucks you so I can feel your joy of him fucking you. Then you are going to lick my anus and fuck it with your tongue; my darling husband does not do this. I want you to do this whilst I rub my pussy to climax, I want to know you are a dirty cheating married slut ready to please me. Tracey moaned out loud as she played yes I want to be your slut, look at my ring finger rubbing my wet clit I can't wait to tongue your ass like my husbands brother does not. I want to be your dirty slut used to please you, I want to taste your sweet Filipino pussy and ass.

Vanessa spoke darling touch me, turning to her husband kissing him on the lips gently, moving a leg over his to give him access to her pussy. She then said to me tell her what you want, I know already but tell her. Tracey was rubbing her clit hard fingers twisting around inside moaning I want to hear you say it. Margaret squeezed my hands tightly snuggling into me. I spoke I want your ass, I want to put my 8 inch cock in your anus, fuck you where nobody has been before. I want to feel all of you inside of me make you ride my cock and turn you into an anal slut. Her finger was rubbing her clit hard, yes I want to be your anal slut I have been dreaming of it for 2 weeks I want to give my ass up to you, use me make me feel like the dirty selfish married slut I am.

Tracey then started to beg I want it now I want everyone to use me. I ant my brother in laws cock, I want my sister in laws pussy, I want my neighbours cock, I want no I need Margaret's Nigerian tongue now. Please I beg you come and eat my soaking wet pussy. I can't wait anymore. Margaret squeezed my hand looking at me, I smiled and she moved forward to taste the pussy that was being played with in front of us. As soon as her tongue touched Tracey's clit she let out a big gasp, Oh yes lick my married pussy. Her hips thrusting forward forcing her clit harder onto Margaret's tongue. Eat me, eat me, and make me cum. I want everyone to know how much I enjoy your tongue on my pussy. Her movements were fast becoming more rapid.

Vanessa had decided to gently suck her husbands cock. She spoke to make sure he knew why. You need this nice and wet to fuck her. Tracey grabbed Margaret's head thrusting fast back and forth onto her tongue. Lick me taste me work my clit, I am going to be fucked by my brother in law cock. I am such a dirty slut I love it this is so good. Her movements and words frantic all her masturbation and the sexy talking had made her ready to explode. Margaret's soft tongue was now about to drive her over the edge. YES she screamed Tracey's body shaking as she came hard. She let out a cry kiss me Margaret let me taste my hot cum off your face. Margaret quickly went and kissed her lips.

Tracey then spoke again; please I need cock inside me. Margaret turned around and cam over to kiss me. She breathed into my ear, I love you. That felt so sweet. Vanessa was ready to let her husband fulfil his fantasy. She stood up and undid her bra exposing her small breasts with brown hard nipples. She turned to her husband darling take of my thong. Trevor did not hesitate and pulled down the thong, which she stepped out of. She looked at Tracey and asked do really want his cock inside you. Tracey begged yes I want my brother in law to fuck me.

Vanessa looked at her husband darling are you ready, Trevor replied yes dear? She looked at Tracey and told her to stand up. She did as commanded Vanessa walked over to the arm chair sitting on it legs spread wide, asking for the coffee table to be pushed close. Trevor and myself did this. She said to Trevor darling lay down on the table put your head close to me. He did and then told Tracey to position her on top of him. She moved in and guided her pussy onto his hard cock moaning with pleasure as she did so. Her lips then going straight to Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa grabbing her hair you are a dirty slut shows my husband how to lick my pussy.

Tracey was licking Vanessa's clit her head held in place. Vanessa was looking at us smiling as she thrust her hips forwards, speaking yes lick my pussy you dirty married slut show my husband how it is done darling fuck your sister in laws pussy she loves it, make her feel your cock inside you. Trevor was thrusting hard, but Tracey was working her hips down onto his shaft. Vanessa asked her how does my husbands cock feel. Letting her speak for a second, yes it is much bigger than his brother's I love his cock inside of me. How does my pussy taste, I love your pussy let me taste it so more. Margaret had fallen to her knees and was licking teasing my hard shaft making it very wet.

Vanessa was moving her hips quickly as Tracey ate her pussy encouraging her with her words, lick my pussy your dirty married slut taste your sister in laws pussy. You could see how well the encouragement was working as she thrust ups and down on Trevor's hard cock. Her moans between licking and sucking showing her pleasure. I leant over and spat over her ass crack the saliva running down over her also onto the shaft thrusting inside. Yes Vanessa said that are so sexy both of you get it wet. Both Margaret and took it in turns to spit on her anus which was getting very wet. Vanessa pulled her head off her pussy looking down at her asking Tracey how do you like being a cheating married slut. The reply instant I love it I want more.

Vanessa purred get your ass ready to be taken, you still want it don't you then tell us. Tracey pleaded yes gosh I want my ass fucked, realising what this meant she moaned I am going to get my ass fucked in a double penetration first time oh my gosh. Margaret let out you did it to me. Tracey let out I want to be the dirtiest slut reaching back with her left arm taking her ring finger and sliding it in her asshole. Look at me finger my ass she pleaded sliding her finger in really deep her rings slowly going inside as she moaned fuck me Trevor your cock feels so much better than your brothers do. Vanessa moved upwards and pushed her ass further in the air. She grabbed Tracey's hair and said shut up and fuck my ass with your tongue proves you are the dirtiest slut.

Tracey drove her tongue into Vanessa's asshole. She was fuck it her head movements easy to see she wanted to make her sister in law cum. Vanessa was rubbing her clit as she held Tracey's head her eyes hot with passion. She looked me in the eye fuck her ass now. Margaret slid her finger in so she could spit inside Tracey's ass. My man is going to fuck your ass now you lucky dirty slut. Margaret kissed me as she held my cock guiding into Tracey's anus. It slides in easily as she pushed back onto it. My weight pushing down driving it inside. Trevor thrusting up from below her body starts to ride both cocks inside of her.

Vanessa pulled her head back so Tracey could speak. She did not disappoint. Yes it feels so fucking good 8 inches fucking my ass, I wish I had done this before and my brother in laws cock fucking my pussy. I am such a dirt slut use me fucking make me cum again. Vanessa grabbed her head to make sure she had her tongue up her ass again, rubbing her clit as she did so. Margaret comes over her she said. Margaret walked over and she spat licked and sucked the strap on, watching her sister in law fully occupied in front of her. She told Margaret to kiss her before breathing into her ear saying something. Tracey was riding the two cocks with skill moving her hips thrusting and pumping. Her body making sure she got full penetration from both as well as full stimulation for both of us inside of her.

Margaret walked around and kissed my ear softly breathing in it, we are both going to have her baby to pay her back my cock grew half an inch on hearing this as I pumped hard inside of Tracey. Vanessa pulled Tracey's head back and looked at her are you enjoying being a dirty married slut she hissed. Tracey replied I fucking love it, let me shove my tongue back up your ass, I wish my husband was here to see my in laws and neighbours use me that is how much this is turning me on. Vanessa replied Margaret is going to pay you back now for abusing exploiting her with your lies. Tracey breathed her hips moving on the two cocks, what do you mean.

She felt the strap on rub against her working it's way towards her asshole rubbing against my cock. Her thrusting stopped as she realised what the plan was. She started to take deep breaths as she felt the strap on slowly press against her asshole. She moaned you are going to put two cocks in my ass, it is going to be so tight. I can't believe this is happening to me, oh my gosh use this dirty married slut. I love being nasty use me I want it so bad, drive me insane. Her body was pushing back slowly. The strap on slowly going inside of her. She looked at Vanessa I bet you never did this working in a bar as a prostitute did you I love your husband cock in my pussy. She started to thrust fuck my ass you two make me cum. Her hips moving quicker as we started to get in a rhythm riding her asshole. Tracey's started to shout out YES I AM THE BEST SLUT MAKE ME CUM!

Vanessa grabbed her head again; Tracey did not need an invitation and pushed her tongue straight into her ass. Vanessa was rubbing her clit hard thrusting her hips onto the willing tongue. She was moaning out loud yes tongue my ass make me squirt yes thrust is deeper as your holes get fucked you dirty slut. Her body and words were close to frenzy. Her moaning louder her shouting YES MAKE ME CUM SLUT getting the rest of us to pump harder inside Tracey whom in turn was moving her hips quicker and faster. Vanessa pulled up Tracey's head as she shouted out I AM GOING TO SQUIRT her body exploding shooting the liquid straight at Tracey's open mouth who quickly went to suck and lick her pussy and clit. Tracey speaking out loud that tasted so great I want more.

Trevor was now making noise he was close to climax. Tracey was working her hips hard and then she started to shout realising Trevor was about to explode. I AM NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL oh gosh and my brother in law is going to cum inside me and my husband does not even fuck me anymore. I am a fucking slut a dirty nasty married slut and I don't care. Empty your load inside of me I want to feel you're hot cum. Her hips were working really hard now. Trevor let out a might grunt. His explosion inside Tracey driving her to her own climaxes her body shaking out of control. Leaning in to kiss her brother in law looking up to Vanessa and exclaiming I love being dirty.

eonian
eonian
8 Followers