The Closer: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What success rate do you expect?"

"Our expectations are high. We only refer files to the closer that we believe can be closed. We are looking for a ninety percent closure rate, at a minimum. We chose you for this position, in part, because your closure rate as an account associate was ninety-two percent--easily the highest among our current associates. You are able to get people to 'yes'. We are giving you the chance to use all of your assets to get the really big fish to 'yes.' We're counting on your skills to get that done.

"That being said, you will go through two weeks of training. After that, there will be a two-month probationary period. We are not concerned about whether you successfully close files at the beginning of the probationary period, but by the end we expect you to be near ninety percent."

"Is there any travel involved?"

"Of course. We try to conduct most of the final negotiations here on our home turf, but frequently you will have to travel to Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Boston, Dallas, or Denver, and sometimes abroad to places like London, Berlin, Tokyo, Madrid. Really, we have deals throughout the world. You can expect to go abroad a few times per year."

"Why did the current closer leave?"

"Two reasons. One, she doesn't need the work. She is making several million dollars per year and has been for close to two decades. Between her investments, her retirement package, and her interest in the firm, she is set for life.

"Two, she is in her mid-forties, and is finding it a little harder to compete with women of your generation. Don't get me wrong, she's exceptionally qualified and remains effective, but the process takes more effort now. We hate to lose her, but we knew this day was coming. We're fortunate that you are here to take the position--if you choose to do so."

"Is she married? Does her husband know what she does?"

"She is married, and I don't think her partner knows exactly what she does. You would have to ask her. If you take the position, you will get a chance to meet her and you can ask her any questions you have. She has assured me that she will be happy to answer you completely and truthfully."

"Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm interested. Can I have until the end of the week to think about it?"

"Unfortunately, no. The training schedule requires us to have your answer today. I'm sorry. If you don't take the job now, then we will have to commence interviews tomorrow morning so that we can have a candidate in place by tomorrow afternoon. Circumstances require us to move quickly. We need your answer now."

"Nothing like a little pressure. And by a little, I mean tons."

"I understand. However, in the next ten minutes I must either notify my partners that you have accepted the offer, or telephone our executive recruiters and have them send us some resumes and profiles so we can commence interviews at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. Time is of the essence, as my wife likes to say."

"I-I'm...conflicted. I want to say 'yes,' but I don't know, I mean, I'm not a whore."

"No one here will think of you as a whore. You will be a respected and vital member of our team. And a very wealthy one, as well."

"I know, but --"

"Ms. Andrews, I'm going to go outside and take a little walk. I'll be back in fifteen minutes. At that time, I'll need your answer. Yes or no. It's entirely up to you."

Mr. Roberts left the room.

What the fuuuuuck? This is crazy. Can I do this? I like sex, but can I fuck a stranger for money? For a whole lot of money? For more money than I could ever make at a regular job? Enough money to pay off my student loans, buy a car and a house? And travel the world? How bad can it be? Fucking some old man with a shriveled dick and balls that hang to his knees? Most men in this profession are boring as hell, giant nerds, or obnoxious bastards. Can I fuck them? What if he's a total asshole? What if he's gross? For almost half a million dollars a year, maybe. But do I want to? What about when I get into a serious relationship? Is that cheating? Fuuuuuuuuck! What do I do?

There was a knock on the door, and then it opened and Mr. Roberts entered the room. He closed the door and took his seat behind the desk. He looked at Hailey and smiled.

"Well, Ms. Andrews, what is it going to be? Are you in or out?"

"Throw in a car and I'll do it. Sign me up."

"What kind of car would you prefer?"

"A Lamborghini."

"No."

"A Ferrari then.

"We will lease you a BMW 3 series upon completion of the probationary period. When the lease is up after twenty-four months we will revisit your request. You will be responsible for the insurance. Anything else?"

"You pay the insurance and throw in a gas card."

Mr. Roberts pulled out his phone, pulled up the calculator app., and punched in some numbers.

"Alright, let's recap. We are going to pay you a severance consisting of two months pay at your current salary. You will receive that with your next regular paycheck. You will receive a $5000 signing bonus when you sign your contract today. That check is in my desk drawer. You will receive a monthly stipend of $2500 dollars per month. That will be paid every month on the first of the month. You will receive another $5000 bonus when you complete the training. Training begins today and will continue for two weeks. Once you successfully complete your training, you will be paid a.3% commission on all files referred to you by management that you successfully close. And we will pay the lease payments, insurance, and fuel on a BMW 3 series automobile of your choice for 24 months, commencing on the day you successfully complete training.

"Is that everything?"

"I believe so."

"Excellent. Let me run this down to legal, and I'll be back in ten minutes with your contract."

Mr. Roberts left with his notes. He returned ten minutes later with a contract in hand, as promised. He was followed by Cary and Alicia, who stood behind his desk.

"Ms. Andrews, here is your contract of employment. Please look it over and let me know if there are any discrepancies. If you are in agreement with the terms, please sign and date where your signature is indicated."

He handed the document to Hailey. She stared at it for five minutes, flipping back and forth through the pages without really reading anything. After several minutes she located her signature line and affixed her signature. Mr. Roberts signed on behalf of the firm, and then the two witnesses added their signatures and left.

"Congratulations, Ms. Andrews, and welcome to the firm. Before I forget, here is your bonus check"

Mr. Roberts pulled an envelope out of his desk and handed it to Hailey.

"Thank you, Mr. Roberts. I hope I can do this."

"I'm sure you can, Ms. Andrews. If we didn't believe in you, we would not have offered you the position. By the time you complete your training, we expect you to close any deal no matter who is on the other side of the table."

"I will do my best, I promise. By the way, when does my training start?"

"As a matter of fact, right now."

"Now?"

Mr. Roberts stood up from his seat, walked over to the door, and locked it. He proceeded to stand in front of his desk, inches from Hailey who was sitting in the guest chair.

"Right now," he answered.

Mr. Roberts unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"What the fuck?" Hailey asked.

"Lesson one: Blow jobs."

"Sir?"

"The simple fact is, our statistics show that you will close more deals with an expert blow job than any other skill. I need to establish your baseline so we can develop a training regimen."

"Training regimen? Mr. Roberts, I can perform fellatio--quite well, I'm told. I don't need lessons."

"You can call me Len.

"Len?"

"It's short for Leonard. Hailey--may I call you Hailey?"

"Sure. It's my name."

"Hailey, you may believe you know everything about sucking a cock, but the fact that you refer to it as 'fellatio' tells me you have much to learn. Dictionary terms are not sexy and using them will not close a deal. Time is short, and you have a full day of training ahead of you. So let's go. Suck my cock."

"But--Mr. Rob...Len--you're my boss. I c-can't..."

"Hailey, if you are bothered by my position as your superior, you are not going to successfully complete the training. We may as well tear up the contract now so I can spend the afternoon getting someone in here who will do the job the way it needs to be done. I'm sure I can find another intelligent, attractive, and ambitious young woman interested in earning millions of dollars over the next few years. You are our preferred candidate, but I'm sure you are not the only qualified candidate."

Hailey looked down at her hands, folded in her lap. She forced back a tear, and then looked straight ahead at Mr. Roberts' flaccid cock. She reached for it with both hands. She felt the warm, soft flesh stiffen and grow in her fingers. She stroked it a couple times and felt it get harder. The shaft was pale but the head was several shades darker--purple or grey--she wasn't really sure how to describe the color. As it grew in her hands she noted that it was as big as any she had ever seen before--not that there were all that many, but more than a few--and the head formed a perfect mushroom-shaped helmet. She moved her face closer to his groin. She inhaled deeply, taking in his faint musk and the residual body wash from his morning shower. He smells good. He's not gross. And his cock has a nice shape.

Hailey opened her mouth and closed her lips around the purple head.

"That's better," Mr. Roberts said.

Hailey looked up at him, made eye contact, and then swirled her tongue around the head. We'll see who needs blow job lessons. She grasped the base with her right hand and reached into his wool trousers with her left. She cupped his balls and pulled them out of his warm underwear and into the cool open air of the office.

"Nice," he said.

Hailey squeezed the balls in her left hand while stroking the shaft in her right hand. She applied suction to the head, and then moved her mouth back and forth along the shaft. She pulled the cock all the way out of her mouth, blew on the head, and the slowly slid her mouth down the shaft until her lips bumped against her right hand.

"Oooohhh," Mr. Roberts moaned.

He likes it when I go deep. What am I talking about? All men like it when I take them deep. Hailey moved her mouth back to the head, removed her hand from the base, and then slid her mouth all the way down the shaft until her lips were kissing his zipper. She held her head there until she was almost out of breath, and then slid her mouth back to the head. She tasted a drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. Nice--almost finished.

Hailey looked up at Mr. Roberts, searching for his eyes. When he looked down she met his gaze and then slowly slid her mouth back and forth along his shaft. She never broke eye contact while taking him all the way to the back of her throat. She felt the shaft swelling in her mouth. It felt stiffer, thicker, and the veins felt more pronounced. He's close.

She increased her speed, bobbing back and forth, when suddenly a blast of hot semen filled her mouth. Another blast followed, and then a third and a fourth. Her cheeks bulged as her mouth filled with thick, syrupy cum. She pulled back and tried to remove the cock from her mouth, but two firm hands held her head in place. She coughed, spitting semen all over Mr. Roberts' suit pants, the carpet, her own blouse and jacket.

Mr. Roberts handed her a box of tissues.

"Clean yourself up," he said.

"You nearly choked me," she sputtered. "Was that necessary?"

"Did you learn something from it?"

"Yes. No. Maybe. Hell, I don't know. What was I supposed to learn?"

Mr. Roberts removed his shoes and pants, walked over to the closet in the back of his office, and removed a clean pair of slacks. He put on the clean pants, then picked up the semen-covered trousers and pulled out his wallet.

"I'll have detailed notes for you tomorrow. For now, take my credit card, go get yourself some lunch, have drink or two--but no more--get some dessert, and then report to Mr. Jackson at one-thirty. Don't be late. You have a full afternoon of training ahead of you."

"Go get some lunch? My blouse and jacket are covered with your semen. I can't go out like this."

"Sure you can. That jizz will dry up in fifteen minutes. Wipe it off with a damp cloth. No one will ever notice."

Hailey took off her jacket, grabbed the credit card, and stomped out of the office.

* * *

Hailey was in a much better mood when she returned from lunch. Butter-poached lobster, an avocado salad, chocolate mousse, and two cocktails at the rooftop Michelin star restaurant across the street will do that, especially when someone else is paying. She stepped out of the elevator, located Mr. Jackson's secretary, and announced herself.

"Hello, I'm Hailey Andrews," she said to the woman seated at the desk outside Mr. Jackson's office. "I have a one-thirty appointment with Mr. Jackson."

"Go in Ms. Andrews," Yvonne answered. "He's expecting you."

Hailey opened the door and walked into the office. She was surprised to find a tall, fit, handsome black man in an Armani suit standing in front of the heavy wooden desk.

"Hello, Ms. Andrews," he said, flashing a set of sparkling white teeth. "Congratulations on your promotion. I've heard wonderful things about you. I'm Eldon Jackson. You can call me Eldon."

Hailey extended her hand to shake Eldon's, but he wrapped his arms around her, pulled her to his chest, and gave her a brief hug.

"Have a seat," he said, waving his hand toward a pair of leather tub chairs placed opposite his desk.

Hailey lowered herself to the chair furthest from Eldon, who rested his butt cheeks against the edge of his desk.

"Tell me a little about yourself, Ms. Andrews," Eldon smiled. "Len has told us great things about you, but I would like to hear from you in your own words."

"Well," Hailey started, "where to begin?"

"Where are you from?"

"I grew up in Fort Lauderdale, went to University of Miami, graduated with a degree in finance, and then started working here. Uh, what else? Last year I bought a condo on Brickell -one bedroom, that's all I could afford--so I'm minutes away from the office, if that means anything. I like to cook, and I'm pretty good at mixing drinks. I worked as a bartender in college. Let's see, what else?"

The two cocktails Hailey drank at lunch were fogging her memory and slowing her responses.

"Do you enjoy sex?'

"Wow, that was an abrupt change of subject. Right to the point. OK. Yes, I enjoy sex. Very much. I've never really had casual sex, much, I mean, I had a few hook-ups in college, well one, actually, but mostly I only had sex with my boyfriends. Except that one time I just mentioned."

"Tell me about that time, Ms. Andrews."

"That's kind of personal."

"This is going to be a very personal conversation."

"OK. We're going there. Alright. Well, it was my last year of college. I went to Cabo for Spring Break with my roommate and six other students. My boyfriend and I had just broken up a week earlier. It was our last night there. I met a dude from USC who was also on Spring Break. He was really nice and very good looking, and I was really horny. My friends were fucking someone different every night, but all I had done was given a few sloppy drunken blow jobs."

The alcohol was making her talkative.

"You don't consider those sloppy drunken blow jobs casual sex?"

"I hadn't really thought of it that way. I suppose so. I was talking about fucking, you know? But you're right. Blow jobs are sex too."

"Finish your story about the guy in Cabo."

"Alright. Where was I? Oh yeah. So, he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk on the beach. Hell yes, I wanted to. So we left the bar and I fucked him under a cabana right on the beach. It was nighttime. People were walking by and taking pictures of us, but I didn't care. They couldn't see my face. I wanted to get fucked. I needed to get fucked."

"So you can be comfortable fucking a stranger?"

"I guess so. I haven't done it since that night, but sure, I think I can."

"Good. That's important for me to hear. You're going to be fucking strangers. In fact, you're going to fuck someone who's nearly a stranger right now."

"I am? Who?"

Eldon stood up, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock.

Hailey gasped. She had never seen a black cock before, except in porn movies. The one she was looking at now was not as big as some of those porno monsters, but it was easily the largest she had ever seen in the flesh. Without thinking, she extended her hand so she could feel it for herself.

Eldon's cock was heavy in Hailey's palm. It was already longer and thicker than any cock she had seen in her life, and it was still growing. She felt it move and stiffen in her fingers. I could wrap both hands around the shaft, and the head would still stick out.

"Hand me your underwear."

"Excuse me?"

"Your underwear. Take them off and hand them to me."

Hailey released the growing cock from her hand. She reached under skirt and pulled her thong panties down her legs. She lifted her feet and pulled them completely off, and then handed them to Mr. Jackson.

Eldon held them to his nose and inhaled.

"You're aroused," he said. "It smells wonderful."

Hailey blushed and pressed her knees together.

"Don't close your legs. That skirt doesn't afford much of a view, but at least let me see what little you can show."

Hailey spread her knees a few inches, allowing a peek at her inner thighs.

"That's better."

Hailey felt warmth in her face and in her crotch. The two sensations were very different, despite emanating from the same stimulus.

"Do you make a lot of noise when you fuck?" Eldon asked.

"That depends," she answered.

"Depends on what?"

"On how well I'm being fucked, I suppose."

"Good answer," Eldon responded. "Now go lock that door."

Hailey walked over to the door and locked it, then returned to her seat.

"Don't sit down. Come and stand over here." Eldon indicated a spot on the floor next to his desk. He picked up a remote control unit, pushed a button, and Marvin Gaye began streaming from the speakers behind his desk.

Hailey stood next to the Eldon. He turned her so that she was facing the desk, stepped behind her, and nudged her feet apart with his foot. He reached for the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist.

"Bend over," he said. "Nice ass, by the way."

Hailey felt her face getting hotter. She slid her feet a few more inches apart and then bent at the waist, resting her face and torso on the desk. She felt a finger enter her wet pussy and withdraw. She then felt two fingers enter and withdraw. If he keeps fingering me like that I'll be cumming in a matter of seconds.

"Am I wet enough for you?" she asked.

"Definitely," Eldon answered.

Hailey felt the head of Eldon's cock press against her soaked pussy. She felt him grab her hips. She took a deep breath and then felt his cock entering her one inch at a time.

"Unh," she groaned. Her pussy had never felt so full at any time in her life. His cock was hardly moving, yet she felt every nerve ending in her crotch tingling. She was on the verge of an orgasm.

Eldon pulled back until only the tip remained inside her, then thrust forward until his groin was pressed against her butt cheeks and his cock was buried in her cunt. Eldon grasped her hips in both hands, digging his fingers into the soft flesh. He pulled her ass toward him as he thrust in and out of her slick pussy. He could smell the juices frothing around his cock, lubricating every stroke.