The Closer: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't...I mean...I'm sorry I'm such a mess," Hailey stammered.

"I'm teasing," Mara responded.

Hailey placed her hands on the floor on either side of her hips, shifting her weight from her knees to her arms. She looked up at Mara as though she were waiting to be commanded.

"Don't get me wrong," Mara chided. "I want you undressed. I was just kidding about the condition of your suit. You look fabulous, even if your clothing has suffered a bit."

Hailey stood and removed her jacket. She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it to the floor. She reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt.

"Bra first," Mara commanded.

Hailey reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She slid it off her shoulders and dropped it onto her jacket. Her heavy golden breasts capped with dark nipples stuck out proudly on her chest.

"You have lovely breasts," Mara cooed. Her left hand was between her legs, caressing her slit. They're perfect, actually. I remember when mine were that firm, but they were never that full."

Hailey blushed.

"Do I continue?" she asked.

"Of course. I never told you to stop."

Hailey unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of it, letting it fall to the floor. She kicked it onto the pile of clothing building at her feet. Despite standing in just her pumps and panties, Hailey felt overdressed. She did not know if that were attributable to all the nudity she had already been exposed to, or something else were fueling her desire to remove the rest of her clothing. Hailey felt an intense need to please the woman who was staring at her body while casually touching her own pubic mound.

Hailey shifted her weight so that she could step out of her shoes but changed her mind and pulled her panties to the floor instead. She stepped one foot out of the leg opening, then lifted the panties off the floor with her other foot. Instead of tossing them on the floor with the rest of her clothing, she instead tossed them to Mara.

"Now that's my girl," Mara cheered. "You're starting to show some potential."

Mara placed the panties beneath her nose and inhaled, then tossed them onto the pile of clothing.

"Come and kiss me," Mara cooed. "Let me taste your lips."

Mara opened her legs just enough for Hailey to join her on the sofa. She opened her arms and beckoned Hailey toward her. Hailey knelt on the sofa between Mara's knees, leaned forward, and placed her soft lips on Mara's hungry mouth. Mara's lips parted as her tongue extended into Hailey's mouth, searching for the back of her throat. Hailey responded in kind, probing Mara's lips, teeth and tongue with her own tongue. Mara's hands caressed Hailey's back, belly and breasts before resting on her ass cheeks and pulling their torsos together.

The kissed seemed to last forever. Mara was the first to break away.

"I can't wait any longer," Mara demanded, pushing Hailey's face downward. "Lick me."

Hailey scrambled to the floor. Mara slid her hips lower on the sofa and spread her knees apart. She reached for Hailey's dark hair and pulled the younger woman's face into her dripping crotch. Hailey offered no resistance at all. She inhaled Mara's feminine aroma, then placed kisses all over the insides of her thighs and pubic mound.

"Lick me, dammit," Mara urged, pushing Hailey's face into her slit for emphasis.

Hailey extended her tongue and touched just the tip to Mara's lips. She immediately tasted the dew leaking from the older woman's ripe pussy. Hailey swiped her tongue between the delicate inner lips, sweeping the nectar into her mouth. She licked up and down the slit several times. She sucked the dark inner lips between her teeth, first one, then the other, then both at the same time. She rolled her tongue into a spear and probed as deep as she could into Mara's vagina, stabbing in and out several times in succession.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," Mara moaned. She placed her hands behind her head and thrust her hips upward, mashing her pussy against Hailey's tongue.

Hailey took her cue from Mara and turned her attention toward her mentor's clit. She found the pink nub sticking out from its purple hood above the swollen gray and purple inner lips. Hailey flicked her tongue against the firm nub, moving from side to side, up and down, and side to side again. Mara's hips bucked in rapid succession as her first orgasm raced through her body. Hailey continued her unrelenting assault, sucking the engorged seed and then planting wet kisses all over it before flicking it from all sides once again.

"Mmmmmm, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Mmmmm, so good. So good."

Hailey continued sucking, licking, and chewing on Mara's tender, swollen clit. Mara's hips rose and fell from the sofa, revealing to Hailey every climax she experienced. Hailey processed the feedback she received from Mara's hips, hands, thighs, and especially her moans. She understood exactly what would bring Mara to the edge and what would push her over. Hailey brought Mara to a series of orgasms, each one more powerful and longer lasting than the one that preceded it.

By the time Mara reached her seventh orgasm her body was exhausted. Her stomach muscles felt like she had done a thousand sit ups, and her thighs were sore from squeezing them against Hailey's head. Her body felt as though it were a single nerve that Hailey stroked at will like a master guitar player performing an extended solo. She lost all track of time as her body flowed from one orgasm to the next. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. She did not recognize the animalistic sounds she heard as moans coming from her own throat.

"Enough!" she panted as she pushed Hailey's mouth from her crotch. "I can't take any more."

Hailey gave Mara's pussy one last lick, then stood up and leaned over her prone and quivering body. Hailey kissed Mara on the lips, then pressed her lips to Mara's ear.

"You're delicious," she cooed.

"You're amazing," Mara panted. "You've done that before, haven't you?"

"You could say that I've cleaned a few carpets in my day."

"Just a few?"

"I never kept count. But I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're asking."

"It's not, but we can discuss that tomorrow. It's late, and you probably need to get going."

"Thank you, I do."

Hailey stood up and started dressing.

"I could sign off on your skills right now, Hailey," Mara said. "They're that good. I mean--wow. I'm impressed."

"But?" Hailey asked.

"But there are some matters of technique, pacing, intention, and control that we need to work on. I didn't plan to start that module until next week, but you're ready. More than ready. We're well past the basics."

Hailey stood motionless for a second. She then turned toward her pile of clothes and resumed dressing.

"You seemed to enjoy what I was doing," Hailey sulked.

"Don't get me wrong. Your skills are off the chart. But there are other things that you should be doing in addition to delivering orgasms. It's the 'other things' that we need to work on. I couldn't be more pleased with where we are."

Mara stood up--still naked--and embraced Hailey in a tight hug. She lifted Hailey's chin and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"Go home and take a hot bath, have a cold glass of wine, and come back tomorrow morning ready to get to work."

"I will."

Hailey turned toward the door.

"Wait," Mara said. "One more thing."

Hailey stopped and turned around.

Mara located her purse and pulled out her cell phone.

"What's your phone number?"

Hailey recited the number.

Mara tapped and swiped.

"I sent you $2500.00," she said. "Go to Neiman-Marcus this weekend and get yourself a new suit. I think this one's shot."

"You didn't have to. I can drop this one at the dry cleaners tomorrow."

"Don't worry about it. It's on the firm. See you tomorrow."

"Good night, Mara."

Hailey turned and left the office.