All Comments on 'The Closet Domme Pt. 02 Re-Awakening Ch. 06'

by bdbeauty

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Job!

So, I loved this story, I read it all in one sitting and I couldn't wai to finish. I was VERY invested in Eric and I am SOOOOOO happy thinsg worked out the way they did. I honestly think it would have been a mistake to make Brad a BF of Jacky and I love Eric as the great friend, and someone who she feels safe with, granted Brad is someone who she can feel good with but not really safe. Im ranting, point is, you got me very attached to these people and that is a thing that is tough to do so huge props to you. I loved the ending of Eric and just the overall tone of that relationship, it didn't feel rushed and the time skips where just enough but not too much. I really felt when Jacky was openin up to Eric and just the emotion and pure connection in that scene was astonishing. You can really tell Eric and Jacky have a friend and like lover connection while Brad and "Lady J" are more lust and sex connection, none of those connections are bad i'm just glad it stayed that way and will stay that way for a long time because I personally cant see Brad and Jacky getting into a full BF and GF relationship and I think it was the smart play to leave them as just "session mates" forever. Anywho, overall, amazing story with great charaters, I would have loved to see more of Erics past or his story just a tad more but honestly i'm really happy it ended as it did! Your work is great and your talent to build people and connections and write about sex of course lol is phenomenal!!

~ W

bdbeautybdbeautyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Much more, but I've been busy!

Thank you Anon for your comment. There is actually a lot more to the story on this one, but I have been writing about four other stories, so I had to put this one in the back. Stay tuned becasue Lady J can never rest too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous