The Closet Domme Pt. 02 Re-Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat angel, and touch, and do it well." Jacky looked down into his eyes and his fingers eased themselves around her hips shifting her into place over his mouth. Brad was quite skilled at this. His breath on her increased her tension as she felt moisture roll from her pussy.

His hands gripped a little tighter as she ran her fingers through his hair. Brad's hair reminded her of Dean's, short but soft to the touch. His blue eyes stared up at her, gauging how each of the movements of his tongue made her react.

"Oh, angel, right there, like that." Jacky couldn't help herself as her clit slid into his mouth. He sucked slowly as she rocked her wet hole on his chin. When he stopped it was so he could shift her off his mouth enough to give her entire sex a bath in his spit and heat. A light flicking on her clit after had her grabbing onto her seat with the hand not in his hair.

"God, you taste so good." His words were a sigh to himself, but the heat from his breath as he spoke made a shiver run down her body. Brad was an afterthought, a new potential toy, but now she knew just how wisely she had chosen.

His left hand released from her right hip and she watched as he snaked it between her legs and slid two of his fingers into her body. His tongue continued its adventures as he alternated between licking her and sucking on her clit. The shivering that had started turned into moaning as she watched her car windows fog around them.

"Oh yes, angel, faster, fuck me faster with those fingers." Her words were involuntary almost as she felt him rub her g-spot over and over again. To her amusement, Brad started to hum and moan with her as she rode his hand and face. The rhythm from his noises resonating through her had her unraveling in seconds. Her body clenched on his fingers and he sped up his efforts even more perhaps sensing her release.

"I...I...oh fuck angel, don't stop." She moaned as she stroked his hair and looked at his blue eyes. He looked good between her legs there and his stare was full of lust.

"Cum for me beautiful, cum hard." His words were harsh now, but their effect was immediate.

"OH...FUCK YES." Fluid surged from her body forcing his fingers from her. Jacky caught herself on the door in front of her as she shuddered. Her breath had barely returned and he was back on her once more. His fingers regained their hold quickly.

"ANGEL...I...oh fuck." More fluid erupted into Brad's mouth. His tongue had not even been able to join his fingers on her before her second orgasm ripped through her.

Jacky held herself up feeling her pussy pulse as Brad watched her. This time his mouth started first and his tongue circled her throbbing clit.

"Oh...I'm gonna...I'm...YES!" Her orgasm ripped through her again. Brad was intense in his efforts and persistent. Yet again, his fingers threaded into her pussy finding her g-spot. Her orgasms seemed to be linked as he moved.

"I can go for hours, so tell me when you want me to stop Lady J." Brad spoke quietly even as his fingers worked. His breathing was heavy and perhaps one of the sexier things she had ever heard from a man.

"OH SHIT...DONT STOP, MORE!" She was hungry and Brad was feeding her. Her desire to cum over and over seemed relentless. Here was this exceptional young man telling her he would eat her as long as she could stand it.

"YES!!" Her next orgasm was softer than the others as she felt her desire receding with the blood in her pussy. When her numbness started to seep in after the fifth, she looked at him and took the chance to sit back straddling his chest once more.

"Did I do well Lady J?" He was breathless and his hands moved to her hips.

"Yes, oh yes angel. Now, undo those pants so I can taste you." She placed a thumb on his lips enjoying the sight of his face covered in sweat and her cum with is t-shirt beneath his head wet as well.

"I...I'm sorry, I came already...I couldn't." Her little angel turned into a school boy right before her eyes then. His cheeks turned bright red as he spoke, he was clearly embarrassed. Jacky looked into his face and then reached her arm around behind her sliding it down to the crotch of his pants. Sure enough a large wet spot greeted her touch.

"Angel, it doesn't matter, undo them." Brad looked at her and an admiration seemed to creep into his eyes. Jacky moved herself down, allowing her nose to trail across his stomach and then down smelling his lovely cum puddle on his pants as she moved until she was seated between his legs and waiting.

Brad moved slowly undoing his belt, then sliding his button from its hole. When he finally slid his zipper down, he parted the cum soaked pants and she saw his green briefs beneath. They had an ever-growing wet spot as well.

"You don't have to, I...I'm..."

"Quiet angel, you already came before you were allowed; don't make me more upset now." Jacky smiled as she slid her fingers into his pants. He lifted his hips then allowing her to slide them down enough to produce his half-hard cock.

"Oh God, yes..." Brad's head went back as he moaned. She sucked him in and he responded by nearly doubling in size as Jacky enjoyed the feel of his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Jacky hummed out around his cock as he reached up to grab the door handle behind him.

"Your mouth is so amazing, my God." Brad was groaning and making noises as she sucked and licked him. His cock fit into her mouth nicely, not quite reaching the back of her throat.

"Angel, your cum tastes lovely, you will give me more." Jacky spoke as she blew cool air across him. When she suddenly buried his entire length in her mouth again Brad inhaled sharply arching his back in response.

"Oh fuck...oh my God, I'm...I"m...yes...please...please...can I cum... please...oh God." Brad's words came in a torrent as she slid him in and out of her mouth.

"Count to ten and then give me my load angel."

"Oh fuck yes...one...two...aaaaaahhhhh." His reaction to having the back of his cock just below his head flicked with her tongue came with him sitting up on his elbows to watch her. Jacky's hand slid around him and under Brad's ass, wanting to feel how excited he was.

"Three...uh...uh...four...oh my God, I...five...FUCK!" Brad's hand shot out and seized the seat at his sides as she started to move up and down on him fast. His fingers gripped the seat even harder as she moved. The feeling of his pleasure was making her crazy again.

"Six...Seven...oh fuck...I can't...I'm...fuck...eight." Brad's words grew louder and louder and when she moved her hand back and shoved a knuckle behind his balls Brad's back arched once more. His hands flew above his head to the door handle and his knuckles went white as he held on.

"Nine, oh fuck, oh fuck...Ten...MOTHERFUCKER!!" Cum shot from his cock and filled her mouth instantly as his exclamation ended. Brad squeezed his hands and the door opened above his head as his abs clenched involuntarily.

"OH FUCK...YES!" He shot his cum again and again into her mouth as she continued to suck on him. She wanted every drop, needed every drop. The domme in her was hungry. It was all she could do when he was done to not jump onto his cock and ride him more. Young Brad had made her crazy in his endless words and noises.

When he was finished, Jacky pulled him from her mouth and sat up. She was staring as he held the door that was open a little with his head thrown back and his eyes closed. Brad lay there on her back seat shuddering and making soft moaning noises. He looked so young and so beautiful like this. She had not even fucked him yet and here he was reduced to shivering puddle of pleasure before her.

"Are you okay, angel?" Jacky sat back, adjusting her skirt so she could sit on her seat without covering it with her own wetness.

"I...holy shit...I..." Brad was breathing heavily as he lay there. It took him several moments to mutter out those words as his hands dropped from the door onto the seat above his head.

Jacky was gentle then, she leaned forward kissing his stomach as she slid his briefs over his cock.

"Can I kiss you please?" His words broke the silence as she was easing his zipper upwards.

"Okay, you've earned it." He moved slowly sitting up before his hands found Jacky's face. Those wonderful full lips of his settling onto hers as he softly planted his kisses. Brad smelled of her cum and it was delicious as the odor of their bodies mixed beneath her nose. He was so sweet in his kisses and when they parted he stopped to look into her eyes.

"You are so incredible."

"Shut up angel and get yourself together, it's time for me to go home." She spoke harshly again not wanting this to become more than it was. Her feelings of lust and desire for Brad would not turn into anything more. She was definitely not in that place again yet.

12