The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy made the third stroke from a crouching position, dead center between my lips at the rear end of my vulva, striking the back end of my inner lips next to my entrance. The pain was intense, but nothing I couldn't handle. The next stroke was a little further forward, followed by a further three strokes on my inner labia, working forwards, the last one being slightly below my clit. Four strokes to go, I counted mentally, where would they be? I had no doubt that at least one would be directly on my clit. Troy kept me in suspense, applying the seventh stroke in the crease on the left of my clit, which was painful, but still easily bearable. The next mirrored that one on the right, then he rested the end of the crop just above my clit, striking me on my pubic bone, causing me to give a small, involuntary scream. There was only one place left, and I shuddered when I thought of the pain this would bring.

I looked into Troy's face and saw he was grinning, knowing he'd saved the most painful stroke for last. I looked at Mistress Meghan's face and saw she was expressionless; no hope of a reprieve there. Then Troy grinned at me and reached over, feeding my clit bar through the hood ring, causing my clit to be stretched upwards and completely exposed. He looked into my eyes, searching for any sign that I did not want him to proceed. Satisfied by my apparent acquiescence, he stepped back a little. As I felt the leather rest against my clit, knowing what was coming, I felt the tremors of fear in anticipation of the pain my poor defenceless clit would experience. I wondered what would happen, having instant visions of the stroke pulling the bar out with blood splattering everywhere. The crop raised, I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth.

It was as painful as I'd imagined; the most exquisite pain I had ever felt filled me, almost as though it was transporting me to a different realm. I heard my scream as though from a distance as my body writhed in unbearable agony for what seemed like hours, then it passed and I relaxed again, the remains of the pain still bouncing around inside me. I had survived, was my main thought; the clit piercings which intensified pleasure could also intensify the pain. I opened my eyes and saw Troy and Mistress Meghan leaning over me, checking that I was still alive, maybe, or at least that I was OK. I grinned as the pain dissipated, feeling the self confidence that comes from bearing the worst pain ever.

"She's fine," Mistress reassured a worried-looking Troy. They both resumed their places a little away from me as I saw a frown come onto Mistress' face.

"You say you imagined having Paula in bed," she said to Troy, "While Carla imagined having two painters in bed. It seems that her sin is far greater than yours. I think ten strokes on her breasts would be fair to redress the imbalance. Give her ten strokes with the crop on her breasts, five each breast and at least one of those to be directly on her nipple."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Troy, trying hard to keep the smile from his face. Inside I felt secretly pleased that I was being given the opportunity to experience more pain and hence more arousal. It would be a great session in bed tonight, I thought, smiling in anticipation. My smile was cut short by the first stroke on my left breast.

The strokes on my breasts felt a lot harder than the ones to my pussy. Probably they were and I silently thanked Troy for sparing my pussy even more pain. He distributed the strokes equally, with one on the top, bottom left and right of each breast, then he paused for a short time, smiling down at me as he contemplated the last two nipple strokes. He struck the left nipple first, pain rocketing through me from my sensitive, pierced nubbin. I would have dearly liked to rub my breast to rub away the pain, but, of course, was unable. Then he struck the right nipple, once again sending a long jolt of intense pain through my body.

"Untie her," instructed Mistress Meghan.

Troy freed me from my bonds and I swung myself off the table and into his arms. As we kissed and hugged, I heard Mistress Meghan congratulate us and end the scene.

"You guys did really well. I was surprised at your choice of instrument, Carla, how did you both find it? It seemed to be really intense."

"Thanks, Meg, intense would be an understatement from my perspective, I think. How's your poor cock and balls, honey? Hope they'll still be operational later tonight."

"Yeah, they should be functional if we take it easy. How about your pussy? You seemed to almost go into orbit when I hit your clit."

"I think that would have to be the most painful experience of my life. However, looking back on it, it was also probably one of my most enjoyable experiences. This whole bdsm scene that we do on a monthly basis is so, um, what? Freeing, I guess I'd call it, as well as doing all sorts of other things which have benefits. It just helps me to have trust in both of you that you won't do something that will seriously cause harm, at least, not for long. It also builds self-confidence; if I can deal with this then I can deal with anything. I know I was lacking that after not being able to conceive but have found that so-called punishment on trumped up charges is helping me to get over those bigger traumas and release the hurt, anger and frustrations I must have stored at that time. Thank you both for your help."

I embraced Troy and Meg and we had a group hug. Once that ended, I asked Troy how he felt about the whole scene.

"Yes, I'd agree with you, but, while I was disappointed not to be going to be a dad, I don't know that I stored too much from that time except grief, I guess, for the loss of a child that never was. I definitely agree with the trust aspect; putting your balls on the line is something that really tests guys. It's that whole aspect of masculinity."

"Well, if you wanted to be a dad, you always could impregnate another woman," I told him, "Maybe Meg," I grinned at her, "Seriously, I'd be fine with that."

"Some guys are unable to conceive babies due to low sperm count or other factors, so there is always a demand from surrogate fathers. The other thing would be a surrogate mother who has your baby, Troy, then you and Carla raise it as your own," suggested Meg.

I looked at Troy and saw he was thoughtful; we'd need to discuss this at greater length later. We tidied up the dungeon, Troy and I dressed again carefully then we headed to the rec area.

"I feel like a swim, a drink and a massage, in that order," said Troy as we entered the staff only area.

I agreed, as did Meg, so we all stripped off and dived into the pool. The cool water felt good on my bruised and beaten ass, pussy and breasts and I swam several leisurely lengths, ending up at the shallow end of the pool, where I was joined a few moments later by Troy and Meg.

"That feels better," said Troy, gingerly touching his cock and balls to see what still hurt. "Your tits look a bit red," he commented looking at my breasts and nipples, hard and puckered from the cool water. "Do they hurt?"

I moved my hand over them, noticing that they were still tender but I couldn't really say they hurt.

"Not really much more than when we use a multi-tail whip on them," I replied, "But I did like the more clinical targeting of the riding crop."

"Yes, I liked that too," agreed Troy, "It felt like I was doing the punishment rather than just letting the strands fall where they would. A far greater sense of achievement," he laughed.

I noticed that Hamish, the masseur, had finished a massage and seemed to be free, so I climbed out of the pool and approached him.

"Hi Hamish, are you free at present?"

"Hi, Carla, yes, my next booking is in half an hour so if you'd like a 25-minute massage that'd be fine."

"Thank you, you're a darling," I said as I walked into his massage room. He handed me a towel and I dried myself off before climbing onto his table and lying face down.

"So, what have you and Troy been up to?" he asked, "I can see all the red marks on your ass and breasts, and by the look of the swelling around your pussy, it was in the firing line as well."

As he started rubbing soothing oils over my battered body, I told him what we'd been up to. He expressed amazement that I'd let anyone, even Troy, beat my pussy. I knew from previous discussions with Hamish that he was not at all into bdsm and was quite bemused by his boss being willing to be beaten by her husband. He was equally amazed that a husband would beat his wife, having told me on several occasions that there is no way that he would beat Sue, his long-term partner who was the other massage therapist who worked in the next room, nor would he think she would beat him.

"How's my ass look now?" I asked once he had almost finished my back.

"A bit better, but it'll take a few days before it's right. Turn over sweetie."

I turned over, noticing as I looked down that my breasts were quite red. I gently ran my hands over my pussy and felt the tenderness there as well. Hamish oiled his hands and began on my legs and thighs, working his way to my pussy, then starting again at my shoulders, working his way down, avoiding my breasts. Then he returned and gently massaged the oil into my breasts and nipples. I felt the pain in my nipples and he lightened his touch as he noticed me flinch. He then returned to my pussy and gently oiled it. I spread my legs to allow him to work the whole length of my vulva, and slowly it began to feel better, and slowly it also began to arouse me. He continued working me, sliding his fingers into my oozing love tunnel, curling them up to massage my clit internally, then gently sliding them over my still fully exposed clit protruding through the hood ring. I moaned softly, from arousal, not pain this time, and within a very short time I was on the brink of my orgasm.

"Yes, darling, that's fantastic; I'm going to cum, honey, oooohhhh, yesss, like that, aah, aaahhhh, yessss, OOOHHH honey, I'm cummingggg." I was unable to repress a short, sharp scream.

Beautiful sensations poured through my body as all stress simply vanished and I floated in ecstasy. He removed his fingers, letting me descend to earth slowly. I lay there, panting, then rolled off the bed, aware that he had another client in a few minutes. We embraced, hugging for a few moments, then I thanked him again and walked out of the room, passing his next client in the hallway. Once outside I looked around for Troy but he was nowhere to be seen. I ordered a drink and sat down at a table to wait for him, guessing he may be in with Sue.

He was; a few minutes later he came out, saw me with a drink so ordered one and joined me at the table.

"Enjoy your massage?" he asked me.

"Very much, and you?"

"Yeah, it was great. I love filling Sue's cunt with my cum. We really must see to the sound insulation in those rooms though. You sounded like you had fun."

I felt my face flush. "Yes, I did and I guess I made a lot of noise. Sorry, did it upset you know your wife was experiencing ecstasy on another man's fingers?"

"No, not at all, in fact, your scream aroused me at just the right time. I came a few moments later, but silently. A pity he was only using his fingers though."

"Yes, it is, I miss feeling spurts of hot cum inside me, but I guess he'd run out if he did that with every client. So, everything's working still?"

"Yes, all fine, for you too?"

"Tender, but fine. I'm sure we'll be able to make love gently tonight. I'm starving, let's get some dinner. Oh, and please readjust my clit bar, it's getting a little sore."

********************************

Sophie started work the following Friday night. During the week we'd talked to her about her duties. She was a little dubious to start with until we assured her that she would never have to do anything she didn't want to do, that nothing would ever happen to her without her permission and that she would be paired up with experienced women who would mentor her every step of the way. So, on that first Friday night she wore the standard Club waitress uniform, which was tight and sexy but kept all the erotic bits safely covered, unless the wearer chose otherwise. I put her in the care of Celeste, an experienced and talented stripper, so Sophie could get an idea of what was required and tell us later if she wished to remain a waitress or study under Celeste to become a stripper.

I kept a gentle eye on her during the evening, noticing that her early apprehension, causing her to act in an almost frigid manner, slowly eased until by the end she was actively flirting with some customers. She seemed to be attracted to one guy in particular and, at the end of the evening, which was early Saturday morning, she allowed him to caress her breasts through her brief top as she gave her interpretation of a lap dance. After the club closed, she was very happy showing me the tips she'd received, including a twenty from that guy. Sophie had been assigned a bedroom upstairs and retired to that after the customary free drink, leaving just a few of the senior staff in the bar.

"I think she'll be great once she gets used to the place," Celeste told Troy and I as we had a second drink, "She's personable, gets on well with clients, doesn't object to casual touching and actually seemed to enjoy herself towards the end, especially with that one guy. For someone who's had no training, that was a passable lap dance she gave him."

"Yes," I agreed, "She made a good start." I noticed Troy was nodding in agreement as well, although he was more focused on Celeste's breasts inside her bikini top; he was probably wondering which would poke a nipple out first as the cups only just covered Sophie's aureoles. I noticed where he was looking and grinned at Celeste. "Are you going to put the poor guy out of his misery?" I asked her with a grin.

Troy looked at me and grinned. "Sorry, honey, they just look so tempting."

This was a fairly common occurrence after a show and we both knew that it was just for show. Celeste frequently slept in our bed with us and I enjoyed watching her and Troy make love together.

"I'll show you and put you out of your misery, but it'll cost," teased Celeste.

"Ok, what's the price tonight?" sighed Troy.

"Hmmm, well, with inflation and all that, I think a long, luxurious fuck would be about right."

"Oh well, if I have to, I suppose that can be arranged."

Celeste laughed at his acting and held the top of each cup in her hands, then quickly pulled them sideways, exposing her nipples to him, then covering them again.

"Hmmm, for a long, luxurious fuck, I need a long luxurious look, and now the price has just gone up, because I want to touch and play with them after I uncover them," he replied grinning.

"That'll cost you two fucks then," she replied with a grin, removing her hands from the top and pushing her chest towards him.

Troy reached out and gently moved each cup sideways, exposing her nipples, then bending his head down to kiss each one in turn. Then he slipped his fingers under the elastic fabric beneath each breast and lifted the top off completely over Celeste's head, leaving her engorged nipples on her large jiggling mounds pointing directly at him. He dropped the top and cupped her breasts in his hands, slipping her nipples between his fingers and palpating and squeezing them. Celeste moaned in pleasure at the sensations radiating from her twin globes. She was feeling incredibly horny after a night of stripping and being touched by randy men, and really felt the need to cum, soon.

"Make me cum here, darling," she said to him softly, "Just massage my tits like you're doing and I'll cum right here for you."

I noticed Troy look around the room quickly; it was staff only, a clothing optional area and he knew everyone there. In this sexually free environment, I knew he had made love with all the women, just as I'd made love with all the men. So, there were no secrets here and Celeste was not the only person in the room who was only partly dressed. I returned my gaze to Celeste and saw that Troy was massaging her breasts and nipples as I loved him doing to me. Celeste was moaning softly with pleasure, her hips moving back and forth as she rubbed one hand between her legs, her other hand was stroking Troy's hard cock through his trousers.

"Mmmm, that's nice. So close, darling, so close, squeeze harder, mmmm, like that, yes, ooohhhh darling, I'm close, so close, yes, ooohhhh, honey, I'm cumming."

She tensed, her head tilted back, her thighs shuddering, hands still as her orgasm passed through and over her, then she relaxed, opened her eyes and smiled up at Troy.

"That was nice," she said with a grin, "A wonderful entrée. Can we have the main course now?"

Troy picked up her top and put it in his pocket, then we stood, he placed an arm around each of us, called out a loud goodnight to everyone in the bar and we headed to our room. Once inside, Troy waited no longer to kneel down at Celeste's feet and slide her tight bikini bottoms to the floor. Then he spun around and pulled my bikini bottoms down before standing and removing my top. Celeste and I then stripped Troy, stroking his thighs, cupping his balls tenderly, stroking his cock lovingly and taking it in turns to kiss him. After several minutes of this, Troy stepped away and opened our toy drawer, removing a double ended, vibrating dildo. He presented this to us both.

"Entertain me, please."

I took the dildo and turned to Celeste, pressing our bodies together, her pointy nipples to my ringed nipples, her shaved pussy against my landing strip. We kissed, sexily, tongue-twistingly. I felt the waves of desire, the waves of sexual arousal intensify. I held her tighter, pulling her body against mine, then we broke the kiss and I led her to our bed. She lay on her back, legs wide apart, her pussy open and shining with her juices, as I eased the long, thick dildo inside her. Once it was well inside, I lay between her legs, scissors fashion, sliding the other end of the dildo into my hungry hole. Once it was well inside, I wriggled towards her, pushing the dildo further inside each of us. I reached between our pussies and found the internal switch on the dildo, pressing it several times to adjust the speed to moderate.

I felt the vibrations inside my cunt, the dildo causing waves of passion. I wanted my clit stimulated and moved forward a little so Celeste's thigh pressed against it, but nowhere near enough, nothing like being pounded by Troy's pubic bone. Troy; where was he? I looked around and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed behind me, watching, slowly stroking his massive, rigid cock, keeping it ready for the grand finale. Celeste moved her hand to the vibe switch and I felt the speed increase. Oooohh, yessss, that was better. I felt the increasing vibrations pushing me closer towards my release. My hands gripped my breasts; looking down I noticed Celeste was also gripping her breasts. I copied her motions, squeezing my nipples, twisting and squeezing my mounds. I felt her rocking her hips, obviously close, the thought pushing me closer, closer, still closer until . . . .

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" I screamed as my orgasm struck hard. My hips thrashed back and forth, pummelling my cunt with the vibrating dildo, causing greater stimulation for Celeste, who suddenly let out some whimpers. "Oooohhhh, oooohhhhh, yesss, ooohhh yesss, ooooohhhhh, I'm cummmmingggg!" she murmured softly as I felt her body trembling against mine, the relentless vibrations continuing their stimulation as we both moaned and writhed in ecstasy, neither able to focus to turn off the vibrations; neither wanting them to stop.

We must have cum for several minutes before finally I managed to switch off the vibrations. We were both panting hard, lying on the bed, exhausted from our orgasms. Troy slowly stroked our bodies and we gradually regained some semblance of control over ourselves. We moved apart, easing the dildo from our drenched and stretched love tunnels and lying side by side on our backs on the bed. I rolled over and kissed Celeste, then climbed off the bed heading towards the bathroom. As I passed Troy, I gave him a kiss. "Fuck her hard, but save some for me," I told him.

1...345678