The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later I returned to find Celeste on her hands and knees on the bed, head on the pillow, ass in the air, with Troy fucking her hard, his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust into her gaping cunt. Each thrust was accompanied by a grunt from Celeste; he was clearly bottoming out, his massive cock pressing into the end of her cunt just as she liked it. From the look of concentration on Troy's face, I could tell he was almost ready to spurt inside her.

"Fuck her good, honey, fill her cunt with your hot sperm," I told him as I passed then sat on the edge of the bed, reaching under Celeste to cup and squeeze her breasts and nipples, causing her to moan louder. A few more thrusts and Troy was there, pushing fully inside her then holding still as he spurted his hot cum deep into her love tunnel. Celeste pushed back against him, writhed several times, then tensed as her orgasm struck her hard. After a few moments, they relaxed and toppled sideways, Troy pulling out and both lying on the bed, on their backs, cum oozing out of her pummelled pussy.

I took Troy in my mouth, tasting his cum as well as Celeste's pussy juices, sucking on his cock to intensify his hardness. I reached into the drawer and brought out a cock ring, which I fitted to keep him as hard as possible. I then straddled him, his cock still hard enough to wave in the air. I wriggled forwards and placed the end of his cock at my entrance, then eased down, feeling him slide inside me, further, further, until I was fully impaled on his rod, his pubic bone pressing against my swollen clit. I was grateful he'd released my clit from the ring as otherwise the sensations would have been too intense. He reached up and massaged my breasts, then pulled my nipple rings, stretching my nipples, sending waves of erotic sensations through my body.

I began moving back and forth, my clit rubbing against his hairy pubic bone, amazing sensations coursing through me. I knew I couldn't take much of that before I came, and I didn't. In only a few seconds, it seemed, I was on the brink, then over it. As my body shook and trembled, I heard my screams of ecstasy as I came hard. He stopped moving, his hands stationary on my breasts, relaxed. Slowly I came down from my high. My breathing hadn't even returned to normal before he began again, thrusting his hard rod in and out of my cunt, his hands once more torturing my breasts in the nicest possible way. I immediately felt my arousal increase, waves of eroticism washed through me and I automatically responded, thrusting my hips back and forth, stimulating my clit, my breath a rapid panting as I climbed the slope once more. I noticed Celeste watching us, grinning as she saw how out of control I was. I felt my next orgasm approaching, closer, closer, then once again, as though from nowhere, it hit me and once again I screamed uncontrollably as my body writhed and shuddered to a stupendous release.

Once more Troy stopped, relaxed and I came down from my high, only to have the process repeated again, and yet again. Four times I came hard; four times Troy relaxed and allowed me to recover before pushing me to the next one. I was exhausted, but for some reason I wanted more. I knew I was addicted to sex; I enjoyed being addicted to sex; but sometimes it was as much a curse as it was a blessing. This was one of those times. I had no time to follow this thought because Troy began fucking into me harder, his hands now on my hips, pushing and pulling me back and forth because my muscles were like jelly. I saw Celeste sit up and come around behind me, then I felt her hands reach around and begin caressing, then squeezing my breasts. Ooohhh, she did that so well.

Again, I rode the elevator to the heights of sexual arousal and ecstasy, but this time Troy did not stop. As waves of pleasure poured through every nerve in my body, he simply continued to use me as his fuck toy, pushing me back and forth, sending intense stimulation through my clit as Celeste continued to stimulate my tits. I screamed again and again as waves of orgasm pulsed through me, each stronger than the last until eventually, after hours it seemed, I felt Troy tense and then he filled the end of my cunt with his hot sperm. It was over, and the last thing I remember was falling forwards onto Troy's chest.

The following morning, I was woken by the gentle rocking of the bed as Celeste rode Troy alongside me. I turned towards them and gently stroked her back as Troy's hands on her hips pushed her back and forth. It took only a few moments until Celeste tensed up, her head thrown back as she pressed herself onto him more firmly, her face contorted in ecstasy as she came on my husband's thrusting cock. She then relaxed, falling forward onto his chest, her breathing slowing as she relaxed after her orgasm. She lifted her head and looked at me, then reached out and touched my breast.

"Tag," she said, "You're on."

As she rolled off his long, hard cock, I took her place, my pussy already wet as I lowered myself onto him. He held my hips as he continued his previous thrusting and movements, pulling me back and forth on his cock. What a wonderful way to start the day; I could sense that he was almost there and knew I had some catching up to do, so I began thrusting at him actively, leaning forward slightly to press my clit against him as I felt Celeste straddle his legs and reach around me, cupping a breast in each hand as she squeezed and twisted my nipples between her fingers. Sharp pulses of arousal shot from my nipples to my clit, pushing me towards my climax. I sensed that Troy was also getting close as the sensations increased and I felt control slipping away as my body took over. Then with a final thrust Troy pressed into me hard and I felt spurts of his hot cum in the end of my cunt, which pushed me over the edge. Waves of ecstasy poured through me and I heard my scream as I came hard, leaning back against Celeste's breasts.

A few moments later I came to my senses and we disentangled ourselves, lifting off Troy's softening cock and leaning forwards to kiss him good morning.

"Good morning, lover," I smiled.

"Good morning to you also, sweetheart, what a great way to start the day."

We showered together then dressed and strolled to the café for breakfast.

One of the habits that we had developed was for Troy and I to have breakfast in the café and have a catch-up chat with Paula. One of the things about working in the café is that Paula usually saw every staff member every day and to the younger female staff she'd become their confidante. So, she was the ideal person to keep her finger on the pulse and provide an early warning of any problems before they developed. Today, however, she joined us with nothing to report, except that she'd heard that Sophie had impressed some of the more experienced women and looked set to go far.

Our quiet chat was interrupted by the door being pushed open quite forcefully and a young woman, wearing a tight brief bra top and ragged Daisy Duke shorts that left little to the imagination, walked across to the counter and rang the bell impatiently. Paula quickly attended to her and the whole café could hear the woman's strident voice asking for the manager. Paula looked towards us and we both signalled her to send the woman over, so she arrived after a few seconds. Troy signalled for her to sit down and asked what she wanted to drink. Paula came over and took her order, asking also if she wanted anything to eat. She hesitated, obviously uncertain at the cordial response that had met her aggressive entrance.

"It's on the house," Troy told her reassuringly.

She ordered eggs and bacon as well as a latte, so Paula hurried away to attend to these.

"How can we help you?" I asked.

She made no reply; instead, she collapsed emotionally, tears rolling down her cheeks as her body shuddered with sobs. We waited patiently, as did Paula with her food and drink, until she had composed herself a little, then I handed her a paper napkin and she wiped the tears away before blowing her nose. Paula brought her order then tactfully withdrew. After a few minutes the woman was able to speak.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here; shouldn't have disturbed you," she began.

I gently laid my hand on hers, trying to soothe her as I softly told her to relax, she was with friends now. She looked at us as though she was seeing us for the first time, then a hint of a smile passed across her face.

"Thank you," she whispered, "I just had nowhere else to go, nobody else to talk to, and my neighbor, now ex-neighbor, suggested I come here." She took a sip of her latte before continuing. "I've lost my job, my boyfriend walked out with another woman, my landlord told me I had to pay the back rent but I couldn't, so he evicted me. All I have is a broken-down car and a suitcase with a few clothes. That's all I have; no friends, no home; no money."

I could see she was about to burst into tears again so I stroked her hand gently. "You're with friends now, so know it's safe to relax and just eat your breakfast while it's hot. We can talk later."

I caught Troy's eye and signalled that he should leave, thinking that it would be better one-on-one. He took the hint and excused himself as the woman began eating, chewing her first mouthful slowly, as though savoring food for the first time in a while. I took the opportunity to observe her more closely; youngish, maybe mid-twenties, attractive. I thought that with a little cosmetic attention and some nice clothing she would be very presentable. Maybe we'd found another staff member, I thought.

"What work did you do?" I asked quietly.

"I was a cleaner in an office block. Minimum wage stuff. Hated it. Not sad when I was fired, sad I don't have income though. Where am I going to live? What will I do? I'm destitute."

I could tell she was about to burst into tears again, not a bad thing, but unhelpful and unnecessary right now.

"Sssshhhh," I told her softly, "Everything will be fine. You can stay here, there's work you can do here, you'll be paid money and you'll be fed. You're in exactly the right place, so relax and eat your breakfast. What's your name, sweetie?"

She looked at me, the words obviously slowly sinking in. "Trish," she replied, "Patricia Hamilton. I was called Pat but in the last place I worked that became a liability. We had had to wear a uniform and embroidered on the front, just over the left breast, were our names. I got tired of people taking Pat as an invitation rather than as my name, so I changed it to Trish."

I laughed, recognizing the problem immediately. She smiled in response to my laughter.

"You say you can give me work here, give me food, and I can live here? How's that possible? You don't even know me."

"Well, for a start my name's Carla, the man who was here is my husband Troy. We own this establishment which, you may know, is The Club, a strip joint and brothel, but we also have live-in accommodation for staff and we have plenty of work available which does not involve stripping or prostitution, if you're worried about that. For staff, meals here are included at no charge. What other work have you done before the cleaning job?"

Trish looked at me as she slowly chewed her last mouthful, then sipped her latte before answering.

"I guess it doesn't matter here or now," she began, "I was working as a stripper in a club in California and on, the side, I was a hooker. I nearly got caught in a police sting operation and managed to flee the state before I was arrested. I came to Nevada because it's legal here so I guessed I could be safe. I changed jobs totally in case they were still looking for me. But I hate cleaning and I loved stripping. As you can see, I don't like to wear much; even this is too much and I'd be happier naked."

I chuckled. "So would I," I replied, "However, this is not a clothing optional café, there is a part of The Club which is clothing optional which staff and approved visitors can use. As a brothel, we obviously have bedrooms so these double as staff living quarters. If you worked here, maybe as a stripper, you could live here and you could continue as a hooker if you wanted. At present we are short of staff so with your experience, you would be very welcome."

She seemed to relax before my eyes, as though all her problems and issues just drained away. She smiled, then reached out towards me and we hugged. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear, "You'll never know how wonderful you are. Thank you so very, very much."

After we broke our hug, I finished my coffee and we stood, taking our utensils and plates to Paula. I smiled at her inquiring look and mouthed "Tell you later" as I escorted Trish outside for a tour of the complex.

******************************

I listened to Frank tell his story about his and his wife Pam's relationship problems. The tawse which Pam had left with me on her previous visit lay on my desk. His story was a familiar one, too much work, not enough time together, trying to solve problems with alcohol and, he confessed as he looked guiltily towards Pam, with drugs on a few occasions. Nothing worked. He loved Pam and he knew Pam loved him, but sometimes ... He just tapered off and a tear drew a wet line down his cheek as he remembered all the times he'd beaten her with the tawse. To start with, he'd bought it as a sex toy in the hope it might rekindle their relationship in bed, but the frustrations mounted and he confessed to beating her with the knotted end in what he described as an uncontrollable drive to hurt her, followed, inevitably, by intense remorse.

"I'm so glad you sought help, darling," he told Pam after he'd drained himself dry. "I really did not know where to turn or what to do. I'm really sorry I hurt you, darling. Please forgive me."

"Yes, honey, I know you regretted it; you regretted it as soon as you'd done it and I could see your frustration and, yes, darling, I do forgive you."

They embraced and kissed, tears on both their faces.

"That's all very well," I said after a short time, "But confession and forgiveness don't and haven't solved the basic problem. It comes down to communication and finding a way to interact positively in your marriage so you're both on the same side. The tawse is not a bad idea, it was just used in the wrong way, to punish rather than titillate. Have you ever heard of bdsm?"

They both nodded, then Pam told me they'd both watched some porn movies which included aspects of bdsm.

"That's why I bought the tawse," said Frank, "Actually, in the hope that Pam would use it on me and I could use it on her."

"Well, if that's the case, I recommend a few sessions with Mistress Meghan, the dominatrix in charge of our dungeon. She will be able to teach you how to use it and many other instruments. Would you like to start now?"

I knew the dungeon and Meg would be available because I'd booked them both for the hour I'd scheduled Pam and Frank's appointment, in the hope they would be needed. Judging by the slightly embarrassed smiles and nods from both my clients, they would be. We stood and left the room, Pam carrying the tawse as I escorted them to the dungeon, where I introduced them to Meg, who was dressed in her dominatrix outfit and carried a short multi-tailed whip. Meg signalled me to wait in a small alcove so I could observe without being intrusive.

"On your knees, both of you, eyes to the floor," she ordered as she prowled around in front of them, flicking each lightly with her whip to leave no doubt at all as to who was in charge. They quickly complied as Mistress went through some of the rules, emphasizing points with a flick of her whip. Once she felt they had enough to go on with, she ordered them to strip and place their clothing on a shelf behind them. They quickly, but nervously complied, both turning away from Mistress obviously embarrassed by their nakedness.

"You needn't be embarrassed," Mistress Meg told them, "I've seen plenty of bodies and by the time you've finished here you may have seen a few more too."

Once they were naked, she had them kneel on the floor again and told them that this afternoon they would each punish the other. She then taught them the difference between punishing in a loving and caring manner and punishing as though they meant to hurt the other.

"Stand up and follow me," she ordered and walked to the whipping frame. "This is a whipping frame. This afternoon you will each be tied into it and each of you will whip the other. Now, you could beat them hard and really hurt them; you will have that power. But remember that you are here because you love each other so you will moderate your strokes accordingly. If either of you beats the other too harshly, I will immediately stop the process and you will change places. Otherwise, you will each have the opportunity to beat the other in a loving manner. Is that clear?"

They both responded "Yes, Mistress," as Meg had instructed earlier, then she ordered Frank to stand between the posts while she fastened him into the frame, showing Pam how this was done. Once he was secured, she gave his cock, which was now quite hard, a quick flip with her whip.

"He's misbehaving already, I see."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Frank, wincing from the gentle stroke on his sensitive area.

"Right, Pam, you may use your tawse to apply twenty strokes to the front and back of Frank, in any place you wish. It is best to wait a few seconds between strokes so the victim has time to appreciate one stroke and anticipate the next. Start when you're ready."

I could tell that Pam was hesitant, unfamiliar with giving punishment and wondering what the repercussions would be, even in this controlled environment. She walked around her husband, then gave him a stroke on his ass cheeks, causing him to tense up for an instant.

"Count out loud, Frank," ordered Mistress.

"One."

Pam applied several more strokes to his ass, gradually gaining confidence and increasing the strength of her blows, then moved to his back. Initially she had a look of intense concentration and concern on her face but by the time she'd struck her tenth blow she was smiling and handling the tawse far more proficiently. She then went to his front side and saw his cock was again rigid. She grinned at him, obviously having trouble restraining herself from reaching for it. Instead she struck it with the tawse, causing Frank to let out a yelp and jolt his hips backwards. Pam took this as a sign that maybe this was the best place to aim, but then seemed to reconsider, perhaps in the knowledge that Frank would be whipping her in a short time. She placed some on his belly and inside thighs, then, with three left, she delivered an upward stroke between his legs, catching his dangling balls. Again he yelped and pulled back, but she repeated the stroke immediately afterwards, following it by another across his rampant cock.

Mistress supervised his release and showed him how to fasten Pam into the frame. Then it was Frank's turn to use the tawse on Pam, again for twenty strokes. He walked around her once then began by striking her ass cheeks relatively lightly.

"One," intoned Pam, wriggling her ass to try to dissipate the sting.

He applied several more to her ass and a few to her back, then moved to the front, where they both knew he had more options than she had earlier. He must have remembered her first stroke to his cock and retaliated in kind, placing a stroke onto her pussy which elicited a short shriek from Pam. He applied a couple to her belly then a couple to each breast, causing her to try to back away. With three to go, he applied one upwards between her spread legs.

"OOOWWWWW," cried Pam as her body tried to move backwards from her tormentor.

Frank looked towards Mistress and received a slight nod, which he took correctly to mean that all was well, then he laid his next stroke across the front of both breasts, striking the nipples, and his final stroke was again upwards between her legs. This time she was silent, knowing what to expect. Once this was complete, Mistress released Pam from the frame and she was able to rub the stinging places before turning to Frank, placing her arms around his neck, his hard cock between her legs and kissing him passionately, a kiss which he returned with equal passion.

1...345678