The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make love with you, honey, right now," he said.

"Oh yes, and I with you. Is that possible?" she asked turning towards Mistress.

"It's certainly possible. By the way, the session is completed, so you may now call me Meg. Save Mistress for next time, and I'm sure there'll be one. Follow me," she directed.

Meg led Pam and Frank, holding hands, to a room off the dungeon that was equipped with soft lighting, soft music, a king-sized bed and small bathroom. I followed them carrying their clothes and their tawse, which I placed on a chair in the room.

"Have fun, and once you've finished, return to Carla's clinic," Meg said as she closed the door. Meg and I went to her office off the dungeon, where she made us coffee and we sat on the sofa.

"How do you think that went?" she asked.

"Excellent. I think they both learnt a great deal of respect for each other while also satisfying their need to release their frustration about how their relationship was failing. From now on I think things will be very much better."

Meg reached over and flicked a switch. Instantly a picture filled the screen and sounds of lovemaking came from the speakers. For a few seconds we watched as Frank and Pam made love on the bed, then she flicked the switch off, restoring their privacy.

"Very necessary, just in case," said Meg. "I had one couple who decided as they made love that something wasn't right and he began hitting her with his fist. I had an inkling that might happen, so I left the picture on without the sound. Just as well I did. She wasn't too badly hurt, but could have been if it had continued. They weren't a good match and divorced soon after."

"Yes, I guess so," I agreed, "Although loss of privacy these days is of concern, but I see that monitoring those who have hurt their partners is important. How will they go in the future, do you think?"

"Oh, these two will be fine. I'll be very surprised if they're not regulars here and will quickly up the scale of their activities I would think."

"So, I can take them off my books and put them in yours?" I asked with a grin.

"I guess. Time will tell."

"Anyway, I'd better get back to my clinic and sort things for the next client. I guess those two will be at it for a while."

Meg flicked the switch back on and we were treated to a beautiful movie of Pam riding Frank's cock, her eyes closed and a big grin on her face, almost as big a grin as on Frank's.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, "Thanks for the coffee."

"Anytime," Meg replied, flicking the switch off once again.

*******************************

The night, music and people were all hot and raunchy as four beautiful strippers strutted their stuff on the catwalk for the finale of the evening, if 3am could still be called evening. Once they were down to gold G strings, they left the stage and paraded around the floor, titillating the senses of the audience, mainly guys but comprising a few scantily dressed women, who were ogling their charms and vying with each other to slide banknotes into their G strings. The night was in full swing and there seemed no doubt that, by closing time, all the strippers would have a paying bedmate for the rest of the night.

Trish and Sophie were enjoying themselves. Since joining the staff at The Club, both had found a new lease of life. Trish had previous experience but Sophie had quickly moved from a waitress to a stripper, as well as accepting clients as bedmates for the night. She'd had several marriage proposals, all of which she'd turned down; why go to that hassle when you can have your pick of guys every night, she wondered. A guy grabbed her ass cheek and she turned, wiggled her recently pierced boobs in his face, held still for the second or so it took for him to slide a twenty under the elastic as he tried, but failed to catch a free feel of her pussy, then danced off to the next patsy. It never failed to amaze her how men were so susceptible to near naked women; it was as though they'd never seen bare boobs and belly before, hardly possible in this day of instant online porn. Even as she made herself partly available to the men around her, she was wondering when she'd be brave enough to have the labiaplasty that she so badly wanted. Sexual fulfilment with normal intercourse simply did not happen; it took a special person or a vibrator to make her temporarily satiated. Next month, she told herself for the fifth time at least.

Trish was also enjoying herself, her trauma of the days before The Club almost forgotten as she did what she'd learned to do best: part horny men from their money. She'd already chosen a guy to spend the night with, very content to have a different guy each night and also the ability to choose for herself. A far different situation from where she had worked, where she was told who to accept and was given a tiny amount of what he paid, the rest being retained by the manager. There had been nobody to complain to; you can't very well go to the police and lay a compliant when you're engaged in illegal activities. This was far better and she was always well paid and usually well satiated by the night's entertainment, not an easy accomplishment when you're a sex addict, as she now realized she was. She enjoyed having guys feel her up, liked the feeling of their hands caressing her pierced boobs, squeezing her ass cheeks and sliding down the front of her G string to feel her shaved pussy, leaving a banknote or two for her to recover later. One night of tips paid for her room and food, the rest of the week was profit. What a great life. However, tomorrow was Sunday, no show on Sunday night so, even as she paraded her goods for the attention of the guys reaching out for her, she was planning how to get her sexual satisfaction tomorrow night.

Troy watched from the operations booth above the large hall, making sure that nothing untoward was occurring and keeping 'his' girls safe. It was a great crowd tonight; sometimes it just seemed to go well, other times the crowd wasn't responsive for some reason. Tonight was a go well night. He let his mind wander, thinking about later tonight and tomorrow morning. Carla was involved in a three way with Sue and Hamish so wouldn't be in his bed, so he'd invited Paula, who had accepted willingly. He was just hanging out until the show was over and he and Paula could fuck the night away. Meantime, he focused again on the scene below, watching his lovely wife Carla, who usually took part as a stripper on busy nights, being man-handled and loving it. For the millionth time he felt just how grateful he was to have her as his wife, but, in the back of his mind, he knew there was a little niggle; he really wanted to become a father, but she was infertile. He'd worried that problem for months now but was no closer to a solution, unless ... He thought of the possibility that had come up but which he hadn't mentioned to Carla. How would she take it, he wondered?

Marilyn from reception was also on the floor, her role as stripper being a far cry from the normally organized and relatively staid receptionist she played during the week. She really had no idea of who was the real her; she enjoyed both roles and especially enjoyed the hot sex she received after stripping for these horny guys. Not that she didn't get plenty of sex during the week, she thought, remembering her trysts with both Hamish and Troy. She loved the feel of horny hands on her ass cheeks, as another caressed her boobs, which she really must get pierced, she thought for the hundredth time, and a third was stuffing money down her G string front, brazenly sliding his finger between her nether lips. Then the music slowed and softened; that was the signal to return to the stage so she freed herself from the clutching hands and walked up the ramp, joining Carla, Trish and Sophie. In unison, they lay on their backs, feet facing the crowd of enthusiastic men, then lifted their feet in the air and spread their legs wide apart, each feeling the thin strip of gold fabric sliding between their pussy lips, putting on a show for the guys, who erupted in loud whistles and calls to 'Take it off'. They then stood, waved to the onlookers and exited through the rear doors, much to the frustration of the horny guys who had expected a full-nude finale.

Backstage, the women all unloaded their G strings of money, each placing it in their own lockable containers, then took meter-long strings of pre-lubed artificial pearls and began pushing these into their pussies. They had practised this before, as well as having it as part of their Saturday night special performance each week, so quickly had the whole strings inside them, pulled up their G strings again and paraded onto the stage to cheers, whistles and clapping from the horny guys. During the walk around, each woman had picked a guy who they particularly liked or who was an exceptional tipper and they now picked these guys out of the crowd, signalling them to come onto the stage, meeting and escorting them to a pre-determined spot. They told the guys to kneel down, which they did, backs to the audience, then instructed them to slide their G strings down and off. The music volume lowered and the music slowed, as the women stepped out of the flimsy garments and each instructed her selected male to reach forward with his mouth and grip the end of the pearl necklace with his teeth. Once each had hold of the end pearl, the women then very slowly walked backwards, allowing the strings of pearls to be pulled from their pussies, feeling each pearl as it dragged its way through her opening, until the end finally fell onto the floor. The crowd was usually hushed during this procedure, amazed and awed by the sight of a long string of pearls being pulled out of a stripper's cunt, let along four at the same time. Once the end fell to the floor, they burst into applause, whistles and catcalls. The naked women then walked back to their guy and each pulled his mouth against her pussy for a few seconds, before stepping back, telling each guy he could keep the pearls as a memento, then helping them up and escorting them off stage. Frequently the guy selected by each of the strippers would book that stripper for the night, if she was still available and if he didn't have to go home to his wife. With waves and wiggles the women all returned backstage.

They waited a few seconds, hearing the pandemonium slowly diminish in the hall, then they held hands and walked back on stage, turning slightly and taking up a wide-legged stance that displayed their charms for the onlookers. The noise increased to ear-splitting levels, then the four naked strippers changed poses, backs to the audience, legs wide apart, they bent over and looked at the crowd between their legs. One guy tried to jump up on the stage but was pulled back down by the ever-alert security guards. After a few seconds, the women stood, waved and trotted backstage with waves and blown kisses.

********************************

"Well, that was fun, as usual," I commented to Marilyn as we wiped the lube and slobber from the guys' mouths from our pussies. "You girls all good?" I asked of Sophie and Trish.

"Yeah, great," replied Trish, "This is so much fun. Far better than my last place. I'm pretty sure my guy will be spending the night too. He put my hand on his cock and omigod, it was huge. Can't wait to see it, suck it and have it in me."

"I'm sure you'll have a great night with him or whoever. You might have been booked earlier by someone else."

"Yeah, could be. Maybe I should auction myself off," she laughed.

"Well, I've got a date with Sue and Hamish, so I'm off the books. How about you?" I asked.

"We're available, and hopefully already booked," replied Sophie as they pulled on their normal, but sexy clothing ready for their bookings or bed. They brushed their hair quickly, Sophie waited a few minutes until Trish and Marilyn were ready and together, they went through the back door and along the passage to reception, where there were several guys already waiting. They checked names and then approached their allocated guy, leading them away to their rooms for the night.

Once I was dressed, if a G string and transparent top could be called dressed, I pulled a brush through my hair and headed to Hamish and Sue's suite. I let myself in and, as expected, Hamish and Sue had started without me.

"Welcome, darling," greeted Hamish as he lay on his back on the huge bed, Sue firmly astride his hips with his cock fully inside her. "We were wondering when you'd arrive."

"Well, I got here as soon as I could and I'm horny as hell. You know how that last act always affects me; having a string of beads pulled from my cunt makes me feel sooo sexy and the guy tonight felt so good as he sucked on my pussy and stuck his tongue into my opening. I could easily have spent the night with him."

"Sounds like you need some attention," said Sue, dismounting from a disappointed Hamish, "Come here, darling, I have just the thing for you."

Sue embraced me, kissing me, tongue wrestling for a few seconds as her hand unfastened my top and pulled it off my shoulders, then clutched my naked ass cheeks and ground our pussies together. I noticed over her shoulder that Hamish was sitting up and watching; from past experience I knew he was very definitely a voyeur, especially enjoying lesbian sex. I held Sue's ass cheeks and pulled still harder against her as our bare breasts pressed together. Then we broke the kiss.

"Let's get this G off you," said Sue, placing thumbs in the waistband and sliding my G string down my legs as she knelt on the floor. I stepped out and she held my legs spread. "You look so wet," she said, "You must be really horny. Let's increase the arousal, shall we?"

She slipped my clit bar carefully through the ring, even this small action sending waves of arousal through me; I was absolutely ready to pop. "Eat me, honey," was all I could say.

Sue placed her luscious lips against my lower lips and I felt her tongue playing in my love trench, sliding back and forth, licking upwards to my clit, then down again to enter my entrance a short way, each move she made increased my arousal. She raised her hands, cupping my breasts, pulling and squeezing my nipples. I placed my hands behind her head and pulled myself closer to her, pressing her against me as waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy. I could feel my arousal increasing, I was close, very close, I heard my labored breathing as my body writhed against her busy mouth. Then she moved up slightly, her mouth over my clit, teeth above and below the trapped nubbin, then she bit down gently and I was there, unable to move as she held me in place by her bite on my exposed and trapped clit.

"AAARRRGGGHHH, Yes, ooohhh, yesssss, I'm CUMMMINGGGGG!!"

I felt my body shaking, wanting, yet not wanting, to escape the grip of her teeth on my clit, unable to move because of that remorseless attachment. Then she relaxed, and I did also, prevented from falling over as her hands now held me up with their grip on my breasts.

"Oooohhhh," I moaned as the waves of ecstasy abated slowly., "That was wonderful. I so needed that, darling, thank you."

"No, thank you, sweetie, I love making you cum. You do it so well."

"Practice," I replied, grinning.

"Well, now you gals have had your fun, must be my turn, don't you think? Take pity on a guy who's had to watch you two females have all the fun."

We both turned to Hamish, noticing he was grinning broadly, his rock-hard cock drooling precum like a running tap. Sue and I looked at each other.

"Your turn," said Sue, "I had mine before you arrived."

I knelt beside the bed, between Hamish's wide-spread legs, and grinned up at him briefly before slowly engulfing his cock with my mouth. He tasted delicious, sweet and slightly spicy as I licked his precum then settled down further onto his cock. I knew I could take the first half in my mouth, but also knew that both he and I wanted the whole thing. I mouth fucked him for a few moments, then I relaxed my throat, realigned my head slightly and took him slowly down my throat, swallowing as I did to prevent the gag reflex. After a few seconds I felt my lips touch his hairy pubic mound. I held like that for a few seconds, then lifted off him, letting out my pent-up breath before taking another breath and repeating the process, this time cradling his balls in my hands as I did so. A few more repeats and I could feel he was getting close, so I pulled off him completely and sat back on my haunches.

"I don't want you wasting your cum down my throat, I want it in my pussy," I told him. "But right now, I need to repay Sue."

I stood up and again embraced Sue, walking her backwards until she fell back onto the bed with me on top of her. "Stay still," I told her.

I opened the toy drawer and selected a large black strap-on, the one I knew was Sue's favorite. I fastened it onto me firmly, lubed it, although that probably was not necessary, grabbed two clothespins and returned to the bed, standing between her spread legs.

"Move up a bit, darling, so I can lie on top of you, but first, I have these for you."

After stretching her nipples upwards, I clipped the clothes pins onto them. She moaned at the sharp pinch, but I knew she'd soon become accustomed to the pain. Then I lay between her legs and eased the tip of the dildo into her opening. I knew this one was at her limit in length and I had to take it slowly, but I also knew that it was worth the effort. As my hips moved slowly forward the monster slid inside her slippery entrance, sliding effortlessly into her cunt as she relaxed. I could feel the increasing pressure against my clit, which I remembered was still in its trapped and exposed position. We'd both been holding our breaths and both exhaled as I relaxed for a few seconds; I moved up a little further, the dildo sliding deeper, my hands kneading her breasts, my lips not quite able to reach hers yet. Further; now we could kiss, the dildo deep inside her, pressing the end of her cunt as she loved. I could feel her hips wriggling slightly, repositioning the monster, taking it deeper still. I felt a hand on my back, then a second as Hamish began gently massaging me, then he went harder, his hands forcing my hips to push the dildo deeper inside Sue; Hamish was effectively fucking Sue with a dildo attached to me. I relaxed, allowing him to move me more, feeling my body creep higher up Sue's body, forcing the dildo into her further and, as it pressed harder against my trapped clit, I felt waves of arousal pour through me.

I was as deep as I could go, our pussies pressing against each other. Sue had once again taken the full length of the monster dildo inside her and was now pulling me closer, seeking more. We kissed, our tongues wrestling, then I moved out a little, setting up a rhythm of thrusting and withdrawing, fucking this monster into her love tunnel as she writhed in ecstasy tinged with pain. I squeezed her breasts, pulling up on the clothes pins still firmly clipped onto her nipples. She moaned with arousal, her head rolling from side to side. I noticed Hamish sitting on the side of the bed watching intently, slowly caressing his huge cock, shiny from his precum, as he watched the show before him. The feeling of being watched as we fucked sent a rush of stimulation through me, causing me to increase my rhythm, resulting in moans of pleasure from Sue, who then held me tighter, moving me faster, as though fucking herself with an extended life-sized dildo. Each thrust sent a pulse of stimulation from my clit shooting through me. I felt myself approaching my release but really wanted Sue to cum with me. My hips took over, beyond thought, running on primal instinct as they thrust and withdrew, harder, faster, pulses from my clit merging into a continuous, unstoppable surge of arousal that pushed me to my limit, then beyond.

1...345678