The Club

Story Info
Homeless Oki is rescued from the cold.
6.7k words
4.53
14.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers

Oki is rescued.

A special thank you to my friend Jim for his editing, without him, I am sure all my stories would be rejected.

This is the beginning of a new story; the main character is Oki. All characters are over the age of 18 and consenting.

I looked up at the dark grey clouds and the snowflakes falling all around me. I hate winter. The snow was already up past my ankles. It was freezing cold out here and I had nowhere to go. I am homeless and have been for nearly six months now.

I wasn't always like this; I once had a loving husband and nice comfortable home. I ended up on the streets after my husband passed away one evening from cardiac arrest. That was almost three years ago. Unfortunately, he had never updated his will before passing. Everything he owned, including our house went to his children who hated me. After close to two years in legal battles, I lost. I had only what I brought into the marriage. And after six months of staying with friends, I was out in the street.

Life on the street is hard, hell, it's not hard, it's almost impossible. I cry myself to sleep most nights when I find a safe place to sleep. Luckily, I have never been sexually assaulted.

My name is Oki, and it is very ironic that I have that name as you will find out as I share my story.

It must have been around 25 degrees and snowing. I left the library a few hours ago to try and beg for enough money to buy myself a hot meal and some coffee this evening. I had maybe $15 dollars to my name. I felt rich today.

I wandered around the city for a while until I couldn't take the cold anymore. I tried to find a restaurant or café that would serve me, but I was refused service at each place I tried. I was on the verge of tears again.

I found a somewhat clean alley and ducked in to get out of the blowing wind. I took shelter next to a large dumpster. I sat down in the corner of the wall and dumpster wondering if I would survive the cold night. Some nights I was lucky and got a bed in a shelter, not tonight however. I was left out in the cold.

I was near tears again and shivering from the freezing temperatures when a door in the alley burst open and a man carrying out trash came into the alley. He was dressed in a very nice suit and muttering obscenities as he trudged through the snow that had already piled up. He walked right past me without noticing me huddled in the corner. When the lid slammed shut, I was startled and yelped. The man came around the corner and looked straight at me.

From what I could see through the wind and snow flurries, he was young, younger than me with sandy colored hair and blue eyes. He reached down and took my hand, pulling me to my feet. I stood and looked up at him as he towered over me. I am only around 5'1". He had to be over 6' tall. With a smile he invited me out of the cold. I nodded and followed him.

The man led me through the door he came, it led to a large kitchen for a restaurant. The smell of food had me almost drooling and it did have my stomach growling loudly. I heard a soft chuckle as he led me through the kitchen and into a small break room. The man asked me to have a seat and then left.

The man returned carrying a serving tray filled with food. He put a bowl of soup and a plate of lasagna and garlic bread before me. I smiled widely and looked up at this generous man.

"Eat, then we can talk". He said and left me alone.

I attacked the bowl of soup, but as the wonderful flavors hit my tongue, I slowed to enjoy and savor this wonderfully hot delicious food. I sat and ate everything the man had put in front of me. It was all very delicious and I was stuffed for the first time since being on the street.

I started to gather my meager belongings and put my jackets back on when the man came back in the room and sat at the table "please sit back down" he asked, but it seemed more like an order. I nodded and returned to my seat.

The man asked about my history and education. I answered all his questions. I was surprised when he offered me a waitress job and a small one room apartment above the kitchen. I was crying tears of joy.

"Don't get your hopes up too much, many women have come and gone from this place" he said. He went on to explain that I was in the kitchen of a very unique private club that catered to wealthy individuals and their very private interests. He said his name was Chris and he had inherited the club from his father.

He offered me a tour of the establishment. First, he led me to a closet where he pulled out a garment bag and then led me to the small apartment. "Take a shower, get cleaned up. When you're done, dress in the outfit I placed on the bed and press 9 on the phone there. I will come get you for the tour."

I smiled and said "sure". He turned and left the room with a smile. I thought about why this man was being so nice to me, what did he want? I went into the bathroom and it was very clean on modern. I started the hot water and quickly climbed out of my many layers of winter protection. My clothes were old, dirty and smelled downright awful. I was happy to be out of them and climbing into a hot shower. Twenty minutes later after several applications of soap and shampoo, as well as some vigorous scrubbing, I was clean. I climbed out of the shower and wrapped myself in the oversized soft bath towel that was folded neatly on the counter.

After drying myself off I walked into the room with the towel wrapped around me. I picked up the garment back and slowly unzipped it to reveal a black and white dress. I held it up and looked. It was a maid's outfit. I simply shrugged and thought that it was a club for rich people. I laid the dress on the bed and looked in the bag. I found a pair of very sheer, very small panties, they would hide nothing. I slipped them up my legs and over my hips, god were they so soft and luxurious feeling. The next item I retrieved was a pair of black stay up thigh high stocking with a seem running down the back of them. I sat on the bed and pulled them up my legs. These too were extremely soft and felt good on my skin. I carefully adjusted the seems to be straight and put the dress on. I found a pair of black 3-inch heels in a small pocket in the bag and lipped them on. I tied up my shoulder length black hair up in a bun.

I picked up the phone and pressed 9 as instructed. A few minutes later Chris knocked on the door. I opened the door and he escorted me back down the stairs. As we walked down a long hallway, I felt his hand on my lower back just above my ass. He was guiding me. He stopped as we reached a set of heavy looking double doors and turned to look at me. Looking directly into my eyes "whatever you see out there must never be repeated or shared with anyone that is not a member of this club. You will know they are a member by the colored bracelets members wear. They are very unique and only worn inside these walls so pay attention to them. Finally, be sure to stay by my side at all times, do not wander away from me" he warned. I nodded and told him that I understood.

He led me through the doors and into a very nicely decorated room. The leather furniture looked very expensive. I saw a few couples sitting around talking. The strange thing is, some of the women were sitting on the floor at the feet of someone, as were a few men. The weirdest part was that the people on the floor were almost completely nude and wearing collars and leashes. I saw a few other ladies dressed identically as I was. They were serving drinks and snacks to different people. A few times, I saw hands slide up a thigh and under a skirt. The woman stood still and even parted her legs a bit. I was a bit overwhelmed by the sight.

Chris led me around pointing out the different parts of the big room and describing my job duties. I was told that in addition to the room and board he offered I would also earn a decent salary plus tips from the members. He did warn that the tips were earned not freely given. I looked back at the waitress that looked like she was being fingered and thought that she was earning her tip. Chris leaned down and whispered that was only part of the job with a smile. I was nervous. He led me to another room. This room had oversized sofas big enough to be a bed.

People in this room were actively engaging in sexual activities. Once again, I saw a woman in a maid's outfit being taken by two older men, one from behind and the other in her mouth. "Her name is Molly; she'll get a few hundred dollars tip for doing that." Chris said. My eyes got big. It would take me over a month to beg for that much money. Chris continued to lead me around. As I saw different activities, I found myself getting aroused.

Chris finally led me to his office, he opened the door and asked me to sit. I did. He sat at his desk and asked me a few questions. I could see him checking out my legs so I let one shoe fall to the floor and wiggle my toes a bit. I could swear I heard a very soft groan from him. We chatted for a bit. I ended up accepting the job. Hell, I let a few men fondle me, didn't have to have sex with them unless I wanted to and I got a good paying job with room and board included. Sign me the hell up.

I signed the contract; it was for one year with the option to continue based on assessments and work completion. Chris took the paper and told me I would have a copy first thing in the morning. The club opens at 10am and stays open until 2am.

He came around his desk holding something in his hand. "You'll have to wear this if you work here Oki."

He slipped something around my neck and clasped it. I reached up to feel it. I was a silk choker with a metal ring hanging in the front. I was collared, I belonged to the club. I actually smiled the first real smile since my husband passed away.

I was given a paper that had the 'rules' I was expected to follow. I was led back out into the club and was taken to the bar area and sat on a bar stool and told to simply watch for the next hour then I was to go to bed and be ready for tomorrow, my training would start.

I sat at the bar people watching. I saw three of the waitress' that were dressed exactly as I was. They all allowed the customers to rub and fondle them. One even had her dress pulled down with her breasts on display. I thought that this was going to be a very interesting job.

A few of the members approached me and asked me a few questions as to find out if I was working. I told them not yet, I would be starting my training the next day. Two of the men wore ominous grins as they walked away.

My hour was up and I went to my room for bed. I found a note on the bedside table. 'you are to be in stockings at all times except to shower while inside this building.' It was signed by Chris. I stripped to my panties and stockings before climbing into the big comfortable bed. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I was woken up by a soft knocking on my door. I had no idea what time it was. I climbed out of bed and answered the door. I found Chris on the other side. I had forgot I was not dressed. He was able to see my bare 34b breasts and pussy through the sheer panties and my stockings had fallen down my legs. He was wearing a big grin.

He followed me into the room and handed me a shopping bag, I looked in and found more panties and stockings. I went to clean up and start my day. Once again, I was following him into the now empty club wearing my maids' outfit.

We sat together at one of the tables and reviewed a menu and discussed the specials offered each night of the week. I asked for a pen and notepad to take notes so that I could remember everything. He smiled and quickly retrieved a pen and notepad. I began taking notes. We also went over the table layout and how the tables were numbered and which 'zone' I would be working today.

Chris walked me to a room I didn't see the night before, it appeared to be a sex room. He pointed to a door in that room and heavily suggested that I should not go in that room unless he is at my side personally. A few of the members will invite me in and I should politely decline. I would later find out what this room is used for, but that's another story and a damn exciting one.

We went back to the main room and he had me practice taking orders. One of the rules I had was to not speak to a member until I was spoken to. I was to walk to the table and do a curtsy and wait to be acknowledged by the member or members at the table. We practiced and practiced. Chris even decided to try and distract me.

His large soft, but strong hand would slide up and down my stocking covered legs and caress me. It felt damn good, I could feel my poor neglected pussy warming up. His finger tips traced over my pussy before asking me to repeat the order he had just given me. I couldn't. So we did it all over again. It took three tries before I got the order right.

After a couple hours of training, I was able to get the orders right even while being distracted by his hands and words of what he would do to me given the chance.

From there, he had me change into my old clothes which somehow clean and folded in my room. He took me shopping to a few shops in the city. I ended up with multiple pairs of stockings in different colors and panties to match each color. I also had several different outfits. Each night of the week the waitress' wears a different outfit. But all required matching stockings and panties.

It was time for us to return to the club and for me to get ready to start my first shift. I was excited, but I think I was even more nervous. For months I wished for a second chance at my life, and now I had it, a waitress at a private sex club.

We got back to the club and I went straight to my room and got ready for work for the day. I would be morning shift, off in the afternoon then work again at night. I showered and dressed in today's outfit. It was a school girl out fit consisting of a pink and black checkered short pleated skirt, white stockings and panties of course completely sheer and a white button-down shirt tied just below my braless breasts and the same heels from the night before.

I entered the bar area and met a few of the other workers. Chris was sat talking to a table full of members and watching me. I picked up a pen and pad and walked to the table doing a curtsy when I arrived and waited silently.

The first man started speaking and I took his order, then the others all gave me their orders. As I started to leave, I felt a tug on my skirt. I was told to come back after turning the orders in at the kitchen.

I came back immediately and curtsied once again and stood next to the man that requested my return. He ignored me, but his hands did not. I felt his hand sliding up and down my thigh and giving soft squeezes. He worked his hand higher up my thigh and his fingers brushed lightly over my panty covered pussy. His hand immediately went to my other thigh and repeated the same technique, this time his hand was pressed harder against my pussy causing me to let out a slight gasp. I could see the mand form a slight smile when I did. He left his hand holding my bare thigh and finger brushing back and forth across my pussy lips. My hips involuntarily started to rock back and forth and my knees bent slightly forcing harder contact between his hand and my pussy. I was on the edge of an orgasm when he pulled his hand from between my legs and swatted my ass sharply and told me to check on the table's food. I nodded and went back to the kitchen.

Carrying the tray of food back to the table I saw Chris motion for me. I walked up to him and he leaned over and whispered "great job Oki, they absolutely love you" and patted my ass before moving on. I delivered the food and did another curtsy. The men thanked me and I asked if they needed anything else. I was dismissed.

Walking back into the bar area I saw Suzie standing and talking with the bartender who I hadn't met yet. I made my way over to them. "I see you have met Greg" Suzie said. I nodded and she continued, "you better be careful with him, he'll tease and torment you relentlessly until you are begging him to fuck you and make you cum. It's a game for him. He has done it to all of us girls at one point or another when we started here."

"Thanks for the warning Suzie", I said. We were chatting with each other before I noticed I was being called back to Greg's table. This time I approached the other side of the table. I did my curtsy and asked how I could help them. I cleared their dishes after taking drink orders and promised to be right back.

Walking past Suzie, I heard her say "nice move Oki, I think you'll do fine here."

I was back at the table in a few minutes, I was asked to sit down between two of the men. As soon as I was seated, I felt a hand on each thigh softly rubbing me and pulling my legs apart. I soon had one finger circling and laying with my clit as the other man's fingers were sliding up and down my pussy folds gently pushing my panties inside my pussy. My little hands were gripping the edge of the table so tightly my knuckles were turning white, my hips were jerking back and forth as my head fell back. I let out a long deep moan as my eyes rolled back in my head. I soon found my self cumming on these two men's hands. I felt them withdraw their fingers and hands from me as I recovered. I heard them dismiss me. I stood on shaky and wobbly legs and made my way to the restroom to clean myself up and recover from what just happened to me.

I stepped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I was shocked, I didn't even know when my shirt was opened and my breasts exposed, but I could see wet spots on them and knew the men had sucked them. My nipples were still hard and I was as horny as I have ever been in my entire life. I took a few minutes to compose myself and made my way back to the bar area.

The men at the table had moved elsewhere. I could see that a couple of them had their 'regular' slaves leashed and at their feet. I felt safer, but also a hint of jealousy. I had to shake my head to clear my thoughts. Did I want to be on a leash for a man? In the back of my head, I knew the answer, damn right, I missed wearing my husband's collar and being on his leash, his fuck toy, his whore. I looked at the clock and thankfully, my shift was over. I made my way back to my room for a cold shower and to try and collect my thoughts.

I entered my room and found an envelope on the table with my name on it. 'Please take this money and pamper yourself, mani/pedi, and massage, be ready for tonight, I have spoken to a few of the members and you will be in high demand for your next shift, please be ready, and enjoy your afternoon. Find Samuel, and he will drive you to the spa for the day. Sincerely, Chris' the note read. I flopped on my back and my hands clutched my chest, god, why is he so generous to me, I thought to myself with a huge smile. I felt like a school girl during her first crush.

I cleaned up and changed into a skirt that hung almost to my knees, a pair of stockings to comply with house rules, a nice blouse and a pair of heels. My bra and panties both matched with a lacy flower design. I made my way to find Samuel, someone I haven't met yet. I eventually found him and he led me to an elevator and into a small parking garage below the building. Climbing into the car we drove out into the cold winter afternoon.

I thoroughly enjoyed my spa day, I felt like a brand-new woman after being on the street for so long. I sat back in the car day dreaming about how my life had changed so drastically. Going from a homeless wreck to a pampered...I don't know what I am, club submissive waitress? I'm not sure, but I liked it.

I returned to my room when we got back, there was a box with a bow on my bed. I looked around and saw no note anywhere. I slowly untied the bow and lifted the lid, there was a small card inside. 'Please wear this and meet me in the bar, hold the end of the leash behind your back with both hands, approach me, do your curtsy then present me with the leash.' Chris. I read.

Asira_T
Asira_T
86 Followers
12