The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted the items out of the box carefully, the first item was a white leather collar with small studs, I let my fingers slowly trace around the studs and feel the soft well-conditioned leather. I set it on the bed next to the box. The next item I picked up unfolded as I lifted, I was holding an opaque black, long sleeve body stocking with a cut out for my ass and pussy. I looked into the box once more and found a new pair of high heels and the leash.

I quickly undressed and put on my outfit, including the new white collar. I noticed before I put it on it had a metal medallion in the front with the initials 'CJ's' on it. I put it on then leaned down to slip my shoes on and buckle them around my ankles. I was ready. I teetered on my feet for my first ten steps or so adjusting to the crazy high heels I was wearing. The stairs proved to be more of a challenge as I almost fell over multiple times.

I eventually made my entrance into the bar and found Chris sitting with a very menacing looking black man. I thought Chris was a big man, this new guy dwarfed him in height and body size. He was wearing a very tight t-shirt that showed of his muscular frame. I walked to them and did my curtsy and presented Chris the leash. He took it and handed it to his friend. I must have had a look of trepidation on my face as Chris took me aside and told me to relax, his friend was a very experienced Dom and was between subs and looking for a new one. I was told he was a very valuable member of the club and it was important to please him; he would work with me and teach me as the night went along. I looked up at Chris and nodded my consent.

We walked back over to his friend, Chris had a smile on his face, then his friend's face grew a very large smile showing off brilliant white teeth between his thick lips. I did my curtsy and smiled at the man while presenting the leash to him. He took the leash gently from my hands and asked me to kneel before him, I took a step closer and did. He lifted my chin with his soft hand so I was looking up at him "what do you want baby?" he asked.

"For you to leash me tonight and train me sir" I replied.

He reached down and hooked the leash on my collar. It was done. He and Chris continued to talk for a few minutes before I was led away to the sofa section. When we arrived, he pointed to the floor next to his feet as he sat down. Looking around, I saw other subs and slaves on their knees and sitting on their heels, so I started to reach down to unfasten my shoes when I was jerked by the leash to the floor. I crashed to my knees hard and let out a yelp. "First rule, do what I say, when I say!"

I nodded "yes sir".

I sat watching the other slaves and noticed them sitting straight or leaned on the leg of their master. I looked up at him and he ignored me, I was sure I could see him smirking at me while he talked to his friend that we were near. I saw other girls sitting on the laps of their master or leisurely sucking the master's cock.

I felt my leash get tugged by sir, I still didn't know his name. I looked up at him, he handed me a drink. I saw the waitress look at me with a mix of jealousy and pity, the look confused me. I reached up and thanked sir for the drink. He toasted with his friends to new slaves and new trainees. I waited for them to drink, then I took a cautious sip of my drink. Damn, was this drink strong. My drink was a long island ice tea, pretty damn strong, especially since I don't usually drink, and haven't had a single drink since before I was on the street. Anyway, it took me almost thirty minutes to finish my drink. As soon as I finished, another was brought to me. It took half the time to drink this one, and I was buzzed.

After finishing my third drink sir decided to parade me around for all to see. I was following sir like a puppy. A few times we stopped for him to talk to other members he let them grope and fondle me, it made me feel like a piece of meat on display. But I was intoxicated and was enjoying the attention. Chris even stopped by to check on us occasionally, he to grabbed my ass and pussy with a smile.

As the night wore on, sir started to give me more attention, telling me how to act in a certain situation, how to sit properly and so on. I was enjoying my time with him. We eventually went by the door I was told to never enter with anyone but Chris. Sir started towards the door and I objected. He looked at me firmly then relented. We went to the room where people openly had sex. He sat on a love seat next to another man who was having his cock sucked. I felt a tug on the leash and looked over to see sir's cock out in the open. It was the biggest and thickest piece of meat I had seen in my life.

He pulled my leash until my face was pressed against his thigh, his cock right in front of my eyes. "This is a cock baby; I want you to worship my cock." I heard him tell me.

"Yes sir", I replied. I lifted my face from his leg and rubbed my lips up and down the length letting my tongue slip out and lick. I was slowly kissing all over his cock when he lifted it and laid it across my face with my nose buried in the base of his cock and my lips pressed to his balls. I started flicking my tongue softly on his big heavy looking balls and kissing them all over. I eventually started to suck on them more and more, taking each one into my mouth and releasing it with a loud slurp. Sir decided it was time for both his balls to be inside my mouth. My lips and cheeks were stretched to their limits and I must have looked ridiculous, but both his balls were inside my mouth as he slapped his growing cock down on my forehead.

He pulled his balls from my mouth as I sucked in a deep breath before his hand found the back of my head and a handful of hair to guide my mouth to his cock. I kissed the tip, let my tongue lap at it before sucking the head into my mouth. I heard him let out a soft moan. I started bobbing my head up and down in his lap, never taking more than half of his cock into my mouth. "Gonna have to work on that." I heard as I continued to suck him. I would lower my mouth as far as I could and then suck as hard as I could as I slowly pulled my mouth up his cock. He seemed to enjoy this as he started thrusting his hips softly up into my mouth. I must have sucked on him for close to thirty minutes. My jaws were cramping and sore, my lips felt chapped and my breasts were soaked in my drool and his precum. He finally grabbed my head and held my mouth on the head as he exploded into my mouth. I had to swallow as fast as I could to avoid choking, but it still wasn't fast enough as his cum was leaking down my chin. When he finally finished cumming, I looked up at him as his cock was pulled from my mouth. I was panting for breath. I noticed a large crowd of members had formed watching us. "Clean me up baby." Sir said to me. I started licking and slurping the globs of cum that escaped my mouth. I gave his cock and balls a thorough tongue bath. He patted my head when I was done.

He stood and pulled me along with him back to the bar area where he took control of me. We found Chris sitting on a bar stool with a woman sucking his cock. My leash was handed back to him with a thank you from sir. I kneeled down and watched the woman suck his cock until he exploded all over her face. She thanked him and cleaned him up the same way I did sir.

Chris put his cock away, it was actually a little longer than sir's cock and almost as thick, I was impressed and scared at the same time. Chris took the end of the leash and walked me to my room where he unhooked me and wished me a goodnight and that I had done well. I smiled at his praise and thanked him.

I woke up the next morning to a light knocking once again. I looked at the clock, barely 6am. I opened the door to find Chris standing there holding a garment bag. I opened the door wider and stepped back to allow him in the room. As he walked by me, I saw him looking me up and down. "Go shower, I'll order us breakfast" he told me.

I came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and one around my hair. I went to the dresser to pick out some clothes when he gestured to the garment bag laying on my bed. I opened it up and found a cheerleader outfit. With a smirk I slipped it on then the crotchless panties went on followed by the white opaque stockings with black stripes on the thighs. Chris was watching me as I dressed and I noticed a large bulge in his trousers.

We sat and had breakfast and talked about my life, I once again told him how I ended up homeless, but this time, I added that my husband was also my Dom. I admitted to him that I have been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and enjoyed it. We finished breakfast and were taking. We ended up walking around the empty club. We found our way to a sofa and sat once again.

Chris sat on the sofa, I started to sit at his feet until he pulled me up on the sofa right next to him. His hand was on my thigh softly stroking up and down as we looked into each other's eyes. I don't know if he or I leaned forward first, but we kissed. It felt like fireworks exploding. His hand slid further up my thigh and I parted my legs to accommodate him. I felt his fingers slide up and down my already wet pussy as we continued to kiss.

My own hand slid up his thigh and was softly stroking his cock through his trousers. I felt his finger part my pussy lips and slip inside me. My hand immediately tightened on his cock as he expertly manipulated my pussy. He had my hips bouncing up and down trying to get his finger deeper inside me as he added a second finger causing me to moan out loudly. My legs were now splayed apart lewdly as I fell back into the sofa with my hips trying to hump his hand. It didn't take his other hand long to pull the thin sweater I was wearing over my breasts and his lips to latch onto my nipple. I cried out "OH GAWD YES, YES CHRIS!!" as he continued to finger me and now bite my nipple, dividing his mouth's attention to each one. He very quickly had my body in neat convulsions as I came on his hand with a series of grunts and moans with my head laid back and my eyes rolled back in my head.

I felt him pull his fingers from my pussy and him lean over and lightly kissed my pussy and clit before he sat back up. My legs were still shaking when I felt his hand on the back of my head pulling me down to his already exposed cock. Very quickly kissed the tip and wrapped my lips around the head slowly sucking his length into my mouth. MMM did he taste good. I bobbed on his cock like it was the first dinner he served me. I attacked him. I was gently massaging his balls in my hand as I moved my mouth up and down his cock. After ten minutes of cock sucking, he lifted me off of him. "I don't want to cum yet".

He stood and lifted me with him. I was laid down on the sofa with my ass on the very edge of the cushion. Chris lifted my legs and propped them on his shoulders. I was looking up at him as he rubbed the large head of his cock up and down my tiny pussy. He playfully slapped his cock on me causing more moans. He laid his cock on my abdomen with his balls pressed tightly against my sopping pussy. "This is how deep I'll be inside you" he said.

He pulled his cock back and pressed it to my opening. It didn't want to fit. He pushed then pulled back before pushing again. He eventually lodged the head inside me. I let out a loud cry of mixed pain and pleasure. Well, maybe more pain than pleasure. He froze immediately. After a few minutes I felt him pushing and pulling, each push would lodge him deeper inside me. It felt like a had a baseball bat being shoved inside me.

It took nearly fifteen minutes before I felt his balls push against my ass and heard him moan out. I was impaled on him. He started working in and out very slowly. I was grunting and moaning like a bitch in heat and cumming on every third or fourth long slow stroke of his wonderful cock inside of me. I was writhing beneath him as he picked up the pace.

My legs fell from his shoulders, he was now holding me open with his arms under my knees. All I could see was him above me fucking away at my tight pussy and my little feet bouncing in the air. One of my favorite positions. He fucked me into a powerful orgasm that left me gasping for air and in convulsions. He didn't stop fucking. One orgasm after another rocked my poor ravaged body.

My last conscious memory was him holding my ankles with my legs in a V shape as he thoroughly pounding me before I had one monster orgasm and blacked out.

I woke sometime later leashed to the sofa; the leash locked. I was spread lewdly with half dried cum spread from my face down to my pussy which was still leaking. I slowly looked around to see a few members watching me as I roused from my slumber. My pussy was sore and felt savagely abused, which it was. I still had one foot on the floor and my other leg up on the back of the sofa. Like I said, I was lewdly splayed open for anyone to gaze upon. I liked it.

I laid there still recovering when I saw a shadow standing above me. I looked up to see Chris with a hard cock. I was looking directly at Chris' cock hanging above my face. I leaned up and tried to get it in my mouth. I looked like a baby bird reaching up for its worm.

To be continued.

12